Jack Buddy Pervs

Story Info
Slaves to their schlongs!
9.3k words
3.83
7.2k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pete was just powering up his computer to look for some juicy jerk-off material when his phone rang. He was going to ignore it, but when he saw the number was Tom's cell phone he quickly answered it.

"Pete!" Tom said. He was whispering. "Get over here, quick!"

"Where are you?" Pete answered. "Something good?"

"The Jensen house," Tom said. "Light just went on in Cindy's room. I think she's getting ready for bed. And, Pete - the shade's up!"

"Oh, man!" said Pete. "I'll be right there."

Pete grabbed his jacket and ran out the back door. He opened the gate that led to the fenced maintenance alley that ran between the houses of the development and hurried the half-block to the Jensen place. He quietly opened the gate beside the trash barrels and went into the Jensen's back yard. Tom was waiting for him behind the large rhododendron bush that hid them from the house and the street. When he was beside Tom he peeked out through the large leaves towards the house.

"Oh wow, you're right!" he said. "The shade's up! Maybe tonight - you think, huh?"

Pete and Tom had been drooling over little Cindy Jensen ever since her family had moved into the neighborhood two years before. She was just the kind of sweet girl to get their sexual fantasies going - curly blond hair, blue eyes, very pretty face. She was slender and lithe, and always had a happy smile. From the first time they saw her they were dying to see her naked, and when they masturbated together they often moaned to each other of how much they needed to see her virginal little pussy.

They assumed she was virginal. The Jensen family were Christians, the sort of people who always stressed the second word in "Original Sin," who believed the unfortunate necessity of sex should always be confined to the covenant of marriage where it could be controlled and decently hidden. Shameful sex before marriage was a swift and slippery ramp right down into Hell.

Cindy had just graduated from nursing school. Her father had objected when she first announced that she wanted to follow that path, since that meant she would be exposed to the temptation and shame of seeing bodies that were not decently clothed. Her mother prevailed upon him, however, explaining that their daughter could be very useful to their community, perhaps by providing care for sick elders who were close to the glory of standing before God, and with whom there could be no question of lustful temptation.

Unfortunately, lustful temptation was boiling over right outside her bedroom window at the moment! Tom and Pete had been watching her over the past year, and at the age of twenty the delectable breasts that her modest blouses and dresses couldn't disguise drove men like Tom and Pete mad with excitement, and they were desperate to see her nude.

They had often tried, waiting outside her bedroom window in the early evening, trying to peek in at her, but they had never succeeded in seeing her naked. The closest they got was once when they saw her in just her simple white cotton panties and an undershirt when she was eighteen, after her homeschool graduation, but she had pulled down the shade before the panties came off. Ever since then they had been trying without success to see more. It just teased their cocks so much!

Giving each other a thumbs-up, they crept commando-like out of their hiding place to the back of the house, where the lighted window beckoned them. The shade had been pulled down, but not all the way. A two-inch gap between the window sill and the bottom of the shade gave them a clear view into the girl's bedroom. Pete and Tom grinned at each other, licking their lips in anticipation.

The room was empty, but after a few seconds Cindy came back in, carrying a pair of pink pajamas. She was still dressed in her Candy Striper uniform, a red and white striped smock over a simple white blouse, and knee socks. She walked over to her bed near the window, and put the pajamas down. Then she sat on the bed and began to get undressed, starting by raising a knee to remove her shoes and socks. As she bent her knee and pulled her foot up onto the edge of the bed, the men watching her had a clear view up her skirt to the crotch of her white panties.

As Pete and Tom watched, their mouths hanging half open, they automatically reached down to open the zippers of their pants and free their cocks, which were already beginning to swell with excitement. They gently stroked and fondled growing erections as they stared hungrily between Cindy's legs.

When she had finished removing her shoes, Cindy stood up and unfastened the shoulder straps that held up her dress. Then she pulled a short zipper at her waist, and the dress slid down over her hips onto the floor. She kneeled down to pick up the dress, and placed it on the bed, neatly folding it. The men at the window could see most of her legs now, but not her panties, since the long blouse covered them. They didn't have long to wait, though, because she immediately began to unbutton the blouse. She was facing the window, so they had an unobstructed view. She didn't know it, of course, but she was providing the two men with a slow, tantalizing strip tease that made their hearts race as they stroked their stiff penises.

When she had unfastened the last button, the pretty little blonde removed the blouse and folded it as well, laying it on top of the skirt. She now stood before the excited men wearing only a nylon bra and a pair of very snug panties of thin white cotton. They clung to her and molded her crotch, clearly displaying the cleft between her legs. Tom and Pete moaned softly, and the pace of their cock-stroking quickened.

Now Cindy turned around and pulled the straps of her abbreviated bra down off her shoulders. She slid the back of the garment around to the front so she could get at the clasp. While she was working on unfastening it, the voyeurs outside her window stared at her shapely bottom, no more than three feet away from their hungry eyes. It was firm and pert, and her cheeks were half exposed by the upward curve of the panties. Cindy unclasped the bra and tossed it onto a chair. Then she turned around to face the window, her mouth-watering breasts now fully exposed to the masturbating men.

"Ohhh yessss," Pete breathed, "oh my God, at last..." They had been dying to see her lovely tits for months, and now here they were right there in front of them, for them to jerk off to.

"Finally," whispered Tom, "finally. Ohh God, look at that..." Free of the bra her breasts were pert, conical mounds, with puffy nipples that stood out prominently in the center of her firm tits, soft and pink, inviting the drooling perverts to think of licking and sucking them, of swirling their tongues around her little fleshy strawberries.

But now what they had fantasized about for months was about to happen. Cute little Cindy hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her tight panties and began to push them down. Just before they were low enough to expose her little pussy, she turned around and slowly moved them down over the firm globes of her smooth bottom. The men groaned in frustration, fearing that they might not get to see what they wanted after all. At the same time they stared at Cindy's wonderful round ass, and almost ejaculated when she bent over to pick up her panties from the floor, briefly flashing a view of the smooth lips of her sweet little cunt between her legs under her bottom. Then she turned around to face the window again, giving the excited men the view of her naked body they had been aching for.

Oh God yes! Their pleasuring hands stroked up and down their hard pricks while they feasted their eyes on the girl's naked body, from those mouth-watering puffy nipples, down her flat stomach, past her belly button, to the pouty lips of her virginal pussy, nestled between her perfect thighs. The cleft between those sweet lips looked slightly moist, and was open enough to reveal the tiny hood at the top of her slit that hid her pink, glistening clitoris. Pete and Tom were going mad with lust. They stroked their cocks avidly, trying to get in as much jerking-off before she put on her pajamas.

But the show wasn't quite over yet. While she was still naked, Cindy went to stand in front of a full-length mirror on her wall. Apparently devout little Cindy was not totally free of the sin of pride, and pride of her nubile young body at that! As she looked at herself she turned this way and that, examining herself from various angles, stretching back and forth and to the sides with her hands on her hips. When she lifted her arms and turned to the side to see herself in profile, Tom and Pete saw too, and were almost driven to climax. The contours of her young body were gracefully outlined in her pose: the pert thrust of her firm, provoking little ass, the perfect curves of her shapely breasts, down her smooth stomach to the inviting swell of her mound with its neatly trimmed garden of tawny pubic hair. The men at the window stared and drooled as she ran her hands over her hips up to her breasts, which she cupped in her hands, lifting and gently squeezing them as she watched herself in the mirror. Her lips were slightly parted and she seemed fascinated by the sight of her own delectable body.

Finally, with a wave to herself in the mirror, Cindy went back to the bed and kneeled in prayer, naked before her God as well as the madly masturbating men on the other side of the window. Her nightly duty completed, she pulled on her pajamas, got into bed, and turned out the light on her nightstand.

**********

By this time Pete and Tom were already going through the gate back into the maintenance alley, pushing their engorged cocks back into their pants and zipping up their flies.

"Oh my God, oh my God," Pete whispered hoarsely, "her pussy! Ohhhh God I'd love to get my tongue in that! Then my cock!"

"I know, ohhhh...," whimpered Tom. "And her cute little ass when she kneeled down, I almost came then! I need ... I ... let's go back and talk about her."

"Oh yeah, I know, I need it too," said Pete. "Is anybody at your place? Your wife...?"

"No," Tom said, "she's at her mother's. Took Gina up there for the weekend. I have the place to myself."

"Good," said Pete. "I really need this, real bad." After a pause he said, "Uh, do you think I could use one of Gina's, you know..."

"I'm way ahead of you," interrupted Tom. "She just got some new panties - nice and silky, with little hearts on them. One pair for your pervy cock, one for mine!"

"Yesss," said Pete, "Ohhhh, I love that..." Pete had a thing for Tom's daughter Gina, and often masturbated thinking about her. Tom knew about it, of course, but he didn't mind. He knew Pete would never actually do anything to Gina, and he liked it that Pete was so turned on by his daughter. In fact, he enjoyed getting Pete worked up by describing Gina to him, telling him about seeing her in her underwear, or naked in her bath (he often peeked at her through a small hole in the bathroom wall he'd made). Oddly enough Gina and Cindy were good friends, so when the two pervs got hot for one of the girls their lust naturally soon flowed to the other as well.

Tom and Pete had met years ago in an on-line sex chat room. From their screen names, perv4girls and stroking2yngteasers, they realized right away that they both were turned on by young girls. It didn't take long for them to learn that they shared the same urgent fantasies of sex with nubile young girls, and addiction to masturbating over pictures of them. They loved to tease each other's cocks by sending pictures back and forth, and masturbating together while they talked about how much the girls excited them. And not just girls - they also loved pictures of teen boys with large erect penises, especially if they were being stroked or sucked by another boy or a woman. They mirrored and amplified each other's perverted desires, and loved doing it.

One day when Pete made a casual remark about the neighborhood he lived in, Tom realized with a shock that not only did they live in the same city, but only two blocks from each other! After some initial hesitation they decided to get together. Appropriately enough, they arranged to meet in a mall, where they had lunch and talked about their mutual interests, all the while getting hot and bothered over the tantalizing teenage girls all around them. They both had hard-ons when they left the mall and went straight to Pete's house, where they spent the afternoon and evening masturbating and going crazy over the girls they had seen that day. Pete brought up some pictures on his computer, and they jerked off to them, too. So they became "jack-buddies", and got together whenever they could to masturbate and fantasize.

When they reached the end of the alley they crossed the street and headed for Tom's house. Ten minutes later they were on the large leather couch in his den with their pants down, working on their excited cocks while they talked about little Cindy.

"Oh, man," said Tom, "that was fucking beautiful. Oh my God her pussy! Did you ever see such a sweet little pussy? Ohhhhh, so goooood..." He leaned his head on the back of the couch and looked up at the ceiling while his hand moved slowly up and down his rigid penis.

"Oh yeah," said Pete, cradling his balls in one hand while he caressed and twisted the top of his shaft with the other. "And those gorgeous tits ... oh God her puffy nipples ... I want to suck them so bad! And didn't it drive you crazy when she turned around and pulled down her panties ... so we almost couldn't see ... and so slooowww ... and then she turned around and we could see everything ... ohhhh so good ... this feels so fucking good ... oh my God I love this ... ohhhhhh..."

The two friends set to masturbating avidly but slowly, holding back, seeking to draw out the pleasure as long as they could. They looked over at each other, each excited by seeing the other work on his cock, knowing exactly how it felt as they teased and pleasured their straining erections to memories of Cindy's maddening, nubile body. Their moans and whimpering grew as they jerked off and their helpless pleasure mounted.

"Wait," said Tom, "wait - I almost forgot." He stood up and went to his desk by the wall, his cock standing rigid and bobbling in front of him as he walked. He took something from a drawer and went back to the couch.

"Here," he said to Pete, handing him a pair of girl's panties. "These are Gina's. She wore them yesterday, I got them out of the clothes hamper." He sat back down on the couch, holding an identical pair of panties.

Pete quickly pulled off his boxers and sat with his legs spread wide, his cock standing straight up from his lap. He unfolded the panties and held them up to examine them. They were pale pink, of a soft, satiny material, and were sprinkled with a pattern of tiny purple hearts. He looked at them longingly, and slowly swirled them around the head of his erection. He closed his eyes and moaned at the feathery, tantalizing sensation. Draping them over his quivering cock, like a tent over a pole, he gently grasped himself and began to rotate his fist back and forth, twisting the silky fabric over the most sensitive areas of his excited penis. They clung to his glans, molding its shape, rubbing it as he twisted his hand back and forth, and pre- ejaculate oozed from the tip through the material. He moaned with tormented pleasure as he watched panties that just hours before had nestled the pussy of a pretty girl now being used to jerk off a big, hard pervy cock!

Tom watched as Pete pleasured his cock with little Gina's underwear, then set to work on his own excited prick with the other pair. God, he loved how it felt! The smooth, sliding fabric teased and pleased his hard-on at the same time, and he just couldn't get enough of the voluptuous pleasure. Watching Pete masturbate with his daughter's panties got him even more excited, and he loved it that he was getting his fellow perv more and more addicted to his pretty daughter. He knew how excited that made his friend, and he wanted to get him very, very excited.

After several minutes of watching each other work their cocks closer to orgasm, Tom stopped and got up. cu "Wait," he said, "don't cum yet. I have a surprise for you." Pete reluctantly removed his hand from his erection and watched Tom as he went over to his computer. After turning it on and pressing a switch, an image of the monitor's desktop was sent to the large HD TV screen that was mounted on the wall in front of the couch. He inserted a flash memory cartridge into the computer, and turned to Pete to explain.

"The other night when my wife was out of town on a business trip I took some pictures of Gina while she was asleep. I think you'll like them." He started a slide show of the flash unit's contents, and returned to sit next to Pete on the couch.

The first picture appeared. It showed pretty dark-haired Gina in her bed, deeply asleep and lying on her back with her hands resting on the pillow on either side of her face. Her lips were partly open, and her head was turned slightly to the side. Pete sighed, and again reached for his cock. But Tom intercepted his hand and gently lowered it beside him. "Let me," he whispered. Pete understood, and put his hands behind his back. His penis quivered in anticipation.

Tom and Pete loved to masturbate each other. They didn't consider themselves gay, but they found it exciting to give pleasure to each other with experienced hands that knew exactly what the other craved. Both understood the other's weaknesses and vulnerabilities, and shared the same desires, and so were able to drive each other mad with teasing and tantalizing touches as they watched the pictures and videos of the young girls and hung guys that inflamed them. Whenever Pete played with Tom's cock and gave it a good time, he knew that Tom would soon return the favor. And Tom was looking forward to doing it now. He knew Pete was obsessed with Gina, and he wanted to use that to tease his cock.

"Isn't she cute lying there?" he whispered in Pete's ear. Pete nodded, mesmerized by the image of the unconscious girl. The picture changed, showing that the sheet had been pulled down to uncover her. She was wearing a lightweight summer nightgown that came down almost to her knees. "Like her?" Tom asked, and ran his fingers lightly down the underside of Pete's erect penis.

"Ohhh," Pete moaned, "ohhhh God yes..."

"She has nothing on under her nightgown, you know," Tom said. "Nothing at all." He continued feathering Pete's cock with his fingertips, delicately teasing it. The picture changed, and it showed Tom's hand starting to raise the hem of the sleeping girl's nightgown.

"I went into her bedroom off and on all night taking pictures," Tom said. "I got so turned on." He reached down and began to massage Pete's balls. "Bet you would have, too."

Pete moaned and began to tremble. "Yeah," Tom said, "would've gotten this cock of yours so hard to see her up close." The picture changed, and now the hem of the nightgown had been pulled up almost to the girl's crotch. Tom moved his hand up and gently fondled the head of Pete's cock. He enjoyed the sensation of holding his friend's excited penis in his hand - hard and soft at the same time, so warm and throbbing, and so responsive to his expert coaxing.

In the next picture the nightgown had been pulled up above the girl's waist, and her young vulva was completely exposed. One of her knees was slightly bent so that her thighs were apart, giving a clear view of her smooth puffy lips pouting from between her legs. Tom grasped Pete's hard penis and gave it two slow strokes, then held it in a gentle squeeze. The picture changed again, and in this one Tom was touching his daughter between her legs, his thumb resting lightly on the top of her slit.