Jack Buddy Pervs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you had been there," he said, "I would have let you touch her." Pete gasped and his penis gave a strong throb and twitched in Tom's hand. Tom smiled and continued to stroke him. He loved using his daughter to tease Pete's cock. And he loved feeling that cock respond to his expert, tantalizing strokes. He knew exactly how he was making it feel, and how he was increasing Pete's lust for Gina's sexy young body. As the slide show continued, showing close-ups of the girl's pussy, some with her father's fingers spreading her lips for a view of her moist inner pinkness, Tom masturbated Pete's cock with agonizing slowness, just teasing it along. With his hands behind his back, Pete moaned and whimpered over Gina while Tom kept him tantalized and frustrated on the edge of orgasm. Tom was excited by what he was doing to Pete, and it kept his own cock rigid and erect, standing straight up from his lap. And Pete noticed that, too, his eyes jumping from Gina's exposed body, to Tom's hard-on, to his own cock twitching and straining for relief in Tom's hand.

When the last picture of the slide show appeared it remained displayed. It was actually two pictures, shown side-by-side. "She sleeps like this sometimes," Tom said, his own voice hoarse from excitement. "I can't believe I was lucky enough to catch her this way." He stopped stroking Pete's cock, and just held it in his hand, giving it gentle squeezes. The first picture showed Gina sound asleep with her knees bent under her and her bottom raised in the air. Tom had pulled the nightgown up over her bottom to expose it for the camera. Her face was turned toward the camera, with her cheek pressing into the pillow. The second picture was taken from behind her, and was a close-up of her raised bottom, giving a view between her parted legs. The picture showed in intimate detail the full, puffy lips of her opened pussy, beckoning wetly to the excited men. Both men moaned with desire as they stared at the exposed girl.

"Ohh ... oh my God ... ohhhhh ..." Pete was going mad with frustration. He raised his hips in an attempt to move his penis in Tom's grasp, but Tom held it motionless, deliberately denying it release. Tom's cock was erect and purple with its own aching desire, and pre-ejaculate was glistening at its tip. Overcome with need and lust, Pete reached out and took Tom's penis in his hand and began to stroke it desperately. Surprised, Tom cried out at the sudden onslaught of pleasure, then set to work masturbating the cock he had been so wickedly teasing and tormenting. Moaning in ecstasy, the two friends writhed and squirmed as they worked each other's cocks, drooling and panting as they stared at Gina, exposed and exploited for their sexual pleasure.

Pete came first, spurting his semen three feet in the air, covering Tom's hand with slick warmth that oozed down his fingers and into Pete's pubic hair. Tom twisted his hand all over his friend's bucking penis, squeezing and lubricating it with hot sperm. Watching Pete's multiple spurts with fascination and lust, Tom erupted soon afterward. Pete firmly grasped the base of Tom's penis to immobilize his orgasm for several seconds, then set to stroking him vigorously, producing spasm after spasm of delirious, spurting pleasure. They were both soaking wet with sperm and sweat by the time they collapsed back on the couch, their orgasms spent.

They were silent for several minutes. "We are such pervs," one of them said. The other agreed. It was all so wicked and perverted. And it felt so fucking good!

**********

"You see my daughter, señor, when you come in?" Pete was stretched out on a long table on which a futon mat had been spread, a makeshift massage table. The "masseuse", who said her name was Maria, was giving a careful, expert massage to his erect penis. His shirt was on, but his pants and boxers had been pushed down to his knees. Pete had seen the thin teen girl in a t-shirt and shorts hanging out on the landing as he went into the apartment in the third-floor walk up tenement, pretty, large brown eyes, wavy dark hair hanging in long ringlets alongside her ears. She was talking on a cell phone.

"Yes, I saw her," Pete said after a few moments, finding it difficult to pull his concentration away from the pleasure the woman was giving his cock. She stopped stroking him and held his penis grasped lightly in her hand.

"She is pretty, no? Just eighteen years old and she a real beauty. You like teen girls, señor?" Feeling the sudden twitch of Pete's penis she smiled and gave it a long, slow stroke. "Oh, yes, you like her, I think. And I think he like her, too..." She ran tantalizing fingertips along the underside of his erect penis. Pete closed his eyes and moaned. Maria bent down to whisper in his ear. "I teach her, señor," she said. "I teach her about men. I teach her how to tease men like you." She grinned when she saw Pete's cock jump and quiver under her tantalizing fingers.

She resumed her gentle ministrations, pleasuring his cock with light strokes. After a few moments she said, "For just ten dollars more, señor, I will have her do a dance for you. You can watch her while I make you cum."

Pete licked his lips and nodded. "Uh - OK," he panted, his excitement rising. "Ten dollars, yes, OK." He looked at Maria. "Please," he said.

Maria smiled and turned toward the door. "Estrellita," she called, "come inside, niña." After a few moments the girl opened the door and peeked in. When she saw Pete exposed on the table with her mother attending to his erection, she squealed with delight and ran to the table. She stared avidly down at Pete's engorged, purple cock, as her mother gently fondled it.

"Señor would like to see you dance, Estrellita - would you like to do that?"

The girl looked up at her mother and grinned. "Oh, si, Mama! Wait, I go put on my dress." She ran into another room, while her mother went to a portable CD player by the wall and inserted a disc. After a minute or two little Estrellita reappeared in her dancing dress, a funny little sleeveless party dress in shiny pink, smooth and tight-fitting on her torso, then expanding below the waist into three overlapping skirts trimmed in white, frilly ruffles that started just below her waist and ended at mid-thigh. Two thin shoulder straps were tied in loose pink bows. She had pulled her hair back from her forehead and gathered it in a high, flounced ponytail behind her head, with the curled ringlets hanging in front of her ears. She was wearing no brassiere, so pert, erect nipples poked out through the thin fabric of the costume.

Maria pressed a button on the CD player and the music began, a moderately lively salsa number, with a chorus of voices singing in Spanish. She returned to Pete and whispered to him.

"Watch my daughter now, señor, and I will take care of you." She didn't touch him right away, but just encouraged him to watch the girl as she started to dance.

Estrellita was actually quite a good dancer. She moved gracefully in time to the music, sometimes in place, sometimes turning in slow circles. Her bare feet stepped lightly from side to side, and she held the hem of her frilly skirt in both hands, swinging and fluffing the ruffles as she swayed. Every once in a while she lifted the skirt in a quick flip, giving a peek at her panties under the petticoats. Pete licked his lips as he watched her, his erection standing up motionless from his lap. Estrellita grinned at him, then looked dreamily skyward as she sang along with the music in her high girlish voice, turning in a circle, her frilly skirts bouncing and swishing around her thin legs. She was an extraordinarily pretty young girl, and beamed with delight. She loved the attention.

At certain points in the song she knelt down while swishing her skirts and swaying her knees rhythmically from side to side. Whenever she did that Pete strained his eyes to see up between her legs - but she always kept her knees tight together, frustrating his efforts. She grinned and wrinkled her nose, showing him she knew exactly what she was doing.

After she had been dancing for some minutes, she reached up to her shoulders and looked at her mother.

"Now, Mama?" she asked.

"No, niña, a little longer." Maria was watching as she sat next to Pete; she still hadn't resumed touching him.

Estrellita kept dancing, repeating the same tantalizing flips of her skirt that kept Pete's penis teased and quivering. He moaned softly whenever her panties flashed into view.

After a few more minutes Maria whispered, "Now, niña," under her breath. The girl nodded, and raised her hands to her shoulders again, this time gently tugging at the bows that held the straps tied. At the same time Maria reached for Pete's erection and began to fondle it, slowly and gently. Pete moaned at the sudden pleasure, as he watched the girl begin to undress for him. When her shoulder straps were untied, she worked the dress downwards from her body, removing the entire mass of ruffles and petticoats in one piece. She stepped out of the dress and kicked it aside, clad now only in a pair of small white panties. She resumed dancing, humming to herself as if nothing had changed, pretending not to notice the man staring hungrily at her shapely breasts and erect nipples, and at the panties stretched over her pert, round bottom, while he was being slowly and expertly masturbated by her mother.

Estrellita continued dancing in her panties for some time, dreamily singing to herself and gracefully writhing in front of the man who was being driven mad by her mother's wicked, tantalizing hands. Finally, she faced him and, still in time to the music, she hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her panties and began to push them down over her slender hips, one side then the other. Dropping them to the floor and kicking them aside, she continued her dance, now completely nude. Pete moaned at the sight of her firm young bottom gyrating and bouncing in front of him, and her smooth and rounded little pussy pouting and flexing between her legs as she moved. She made all of the same dance moves as before, but this time she was enticingly naked. He wanted her so much.

Maria sensed his growing arousal, and proceeded to work his cock up to peak excitement, stroking and feathering it to the edge of ejaculation. Then she grasped it firmly at the base, holding it rigid and motionless. At a look from her mother, the girl stopped dancing and came closer. She looked down at the engorged, purple erection trapped in her mother's hand. "Besa," the woman whispered. Estrellita bent down and placed a single, soft kiss on the swollen head of Pete's cock. It throbbed once and erupted, sending thick streams of semen projecting upwards. Maria worked it for a full minute, pumping and twisting until its spasms finally subsided, and Pete's cries and moans had settled into exhausted whimpers.

**********

"Oh my God, you're kidding me!" Tom said.

"It's true, man, every word," Pete replied.

"She had the girl dance for you? With your cock right out there in front of her?"

"Yeah, she did. Had her kid put on the most amazing strip show you've ever seen, all the time jerking me off right in front of her." Pete closed his eyes and smiled at the memory.

"Oh God, oh God," said Tom. "Young? And naked?"

"Mmmm yes, totally naked, beautiful little body. Shit, you should have seen her, man - flaunting her tight little ass right in front of me, twisting and bending, making sure I got a good look at her pussy - oh my God her pussy! So smooth and pink, puffy little lips, hardly any hair, just perfect, man, perfect - God, I wanted to fuck her so much! And the whole time her mother's playing with my cock, worrying it, teasing it..."

They had just left the mall, where they had been checking out the teenie cock-teasers, and were walking across the parking lot to Tom's car. When they got into the car, Pete noticed with satisfaction that Tom had a hard-on that almost pressed against the steering wheel. He had a surprise for his friend, but he wanted to get him good and hot before he told him about it.

"And ... and she actually put her mouth on you?" Tom whispered. His hand had strayed to his crotch, and he was fingering himself through his pants. "Oh my God, that must have been incredible!"

"The sweetest, softest little butterfly kiss you can imagine," said Pete. "I've never come so hard, felt soooo fucking good! And the girl had her eyes glued to my cock the whole time her mother finished me off, God, I just kept spurting all over the place while she jerked me, and the girl was jumping up and down, laughing and clapping, like she was at the circus. I've never seen anything like it."

"Ohhh man, I wish I could've seen that," Tom said, closing his eyes and pushing himself back in his seat, a hand rubbing along his erection through his pants. "I wish I could have been there to get some of that."

"Well, funny you should say so," Pete said, turning away to look out the passenger window.

Tom looked at him quickly. "What do you mean?" he said.

Pete turned back to him and smiled. "What I mean is that I've made a reservation for this Saturday night - you and me, a sweet little 'massage' session with mother and daughter. An hour, all paid for. Maria tells me that there are other things she's taught her Estrellita to do. Think of it as an early birthday present."

Tom looked at him, unbelieving. "Son of a bitch," he said grinning, "you dirty dog! You sure know how to get an old perv drooling!" He looked down at the tenting erection trying to force its way out of his pants. "No jacking off for you for the next few days, my friend. Come Saturday, you are going to be one big desperate hard-on!"

**********

The two friends spent the hour before their appointment working themselves up, "priming the pumps" as they put it. Sitting in front of Tom's large screen TV with their erections standing up in their laps, they watched video after video of girls engaging in all sorts of erotic activities: strip teasing, fondling and sucking men's cocks. They kept their hands away from their own cocks, wanting just to tease themselves in order to build anticipation for what was coming later. Then, the two excited pervs headed for the barrio and Maria's apartment.

Maria was ready for them when they arrived, although Estrellita was nowhere to be seen. She led them into a living room, and had them sit on a wide couch while she poured some cheap wine for them and herself. After they had sat for a few minutes, chatting and getting relaxed, she got up and removed the dressing gown she had been wearing, and stood in front of them wearing only a black garter belt and black stockings. Although they preferred younger girls, the two men had no trouble developing hard-ons as they stared at her large, heavy breasts and the dark bush between her legs. She grinned at them, licking her lips while she kneaded and squeezed her tits, lifting them so she could lick her large brown nipples. Then she sat down on the couch between them, and began to fondle their cocks through their pants, encouraging them to look at her tits and pussy and feel her up while she did it. As they squeezed her breasts and played with her nipples, she unzipped their pants and freed both their cocks, and began to stroke them slowly.

"Oooo, you are so big and hard," she cooed. "We going to have fun tonight, no? Me and my Estrellita, we going to make you cum so hard!" The two men sighed and surrendered themselves to the pleasure she was giving them, looking back and forth between her voluptuous body and their cocks, watching her tease and fondle their throbbing erections with her expert hands.

After she had brought them close to orgasm several times, she got off the couch and gave them more wine. While they were drinking, she went to the door and called to her daughter, who had been waiting in her bedroom. After a moment the girl came into the room and stood shyly before the men on the couch. This time she was wearing a simple dress with a pattern of leaves and flowers in bright colors of red, orange and yellow. It had short, slightly puffy sleeves, and a simple elastic neckline that crossed her upper chest in a line that followed the contours of her young breasts. The hem of the dress extended to the middle of her thighs, and had a slit that went up the left side as far as her hip. The dress was held together by three ties along the left side from the girl's hip to under her arm. Her hair was down this time, parted in the middle and hanging in curls to her shoulders where it waved slightly upward in a flip. It was held in place by two red barrettes at the sides of her forehead.

Tom stared open-mouthed at the delicious girl. Pete looked over at him, enjoying his reaction.

"What did I tell you?" he said. "Like her? She doing nice things to your cock?"

"Yesss," Tom replied. "Oh my God, you weren't kidding, man! Ohhh God, what a little beauty! I'm gonna love this so much!"

While Maria went to a table to put a disk into her CD player, Estrellita stepped up onto a table that stood in the middle of the room, about six feet from the couch. This was to be her dance platform, while Pete and Tom looked up at her. She looked down at the two men, staring with interest at their exposed penises.

"Señores," Maria said, "my Estrellita has told me she would like you to do something for her." Tom and Pete looked at her expectantly.

"She knows it makes you very excited when she dances," Maria continued, "and she would like you to touch yourselves while you watch her." The girl blushed and lowered her eyes, standing shyly with her hands behind her back. "She wants to see you do it," her mother said. "Would you do that for her? She will tease you so good."

Tom and Pete looked at each other, eyes wide in amazement. This was a dream come true.

"Oh yeah, we can do that, can't we Pete?" said Tom, licking his lips in anticipation.

"Absolutely," said Pete hoarsely, "we can definitely do that for her."

"Bueno!" said Maria, and turned back to the CD player. The two men stood up and unfastened their belts, dropping their pants and underwear to their ankles. Then they sat back down and leaned back with their legs spread wide apart. They were starting to get hard again, just from the thought that they were exposing their big cocks and hairy balls to an eighteen-year-old girl. Maria pressed the start button on the CD player, and Estrellita began to dance.

The song was again a rhythmic salsa number, but different from what Pete had heard before. It was slower, and Estrellita's dancing was more subdued this time, graceful and relaxed. She held the hem of her short dress in her hands, and as she moved she swished it from side to side, occasionally flipping it up to give a brief glimpse of red panties underneath. The slit provided a view of her leg all the way up her perfectly smooth hip, and of a pert round bottom whenever she turned around. As before, she sometimes sang along with the music, looking dreamily upward.

Tom and Pete stared at her avidly, not actively stroking yet, just letting their erections grow slowly as the girl danced for them. They looked at each other and grinned - this was just what they needed, just perfect. Estrellita smiled at them as she danced, breaking into a wide grin whenever one of them gave his cock a preliminary stroke. Turning her back on them, she lifted her dress and wiggled her bottom suggestively, looking back over her shoulder with a taunting smile.

"Ohhh, you are such a little prick-teaser!" Tom hissed, licking his lips in appreciation. Estrellita grinned and stuck her tongue out at him, very aware of the effect she was having on the two excited men. She loved it when Mama let her help with one of "her men", but never before had she had two of them to dance for and display herself to - she was very happy. It excited her to see how they looked at her, and she knew she was making them want to have sex with her. She liked doing that. It made her feel tingly "down there."