Jack Buddy Pervs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes of dancing and teasing the men with peeks under her dress, Estrellita made a show of reaching up and tugging at the ties that held her dress together, slowly, one at a time. As soon as the men saw what she was doing, they became very excited. They began to touch themselves just the way she wanted them to, rubbing their penises up and down, making them grow big and hard. She looked right at them and licked her lips the way Mama had taught her - that made them jerk on their penises even harder. She grinned and wrinkled her nose as she began to undress for them.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah, that's what we want! Do it, sweetie, do it!" Tom was really getting excited now; his cock was rock hard and the girl was driving it crazy with her teasing. Pete was lying back on the couch, moaning and slowly stroking his erection as he watched the exciting girl begin to take off her dress. He was determined to do everything he could to prolong his pleasure, and to help her mercilessly tease his cock. He opened his legs wide, terrifically excited by seeing her looking right at his crotch while he masturbated in front her.

Still dancing in time to the music, Estrellita unfastened the last tie and slowly removed the dress, sliding the short sleeves down her arms and pushing the elastic neckline down over her hips. When it was off she kicked it aside, and continued dancing dressed only in a skimpy red thong.

The masturbating men were mesmerized by the beautiful young body dancing in front of them now - her graceful shoulders and swaying arms, her high, inviting breasts with their tender, erect nipples, her toned stomach and little bellybutton, her hips curving gracefully down to her long legs, perfectly smooth and firm, the lips of her little hidden pussy just barely covered by the thin crotch of the thong. Whenever she turned they were treated to the sight of her heartbreakingly beautiful shapely bottom, completely exposed by the thong, her firm cheeks flexing as she moved - smooth, round - perfect.

She danced this way for about half a minute, and then moved her hands to her sides and began to push the thong down over her hips. In a few moments she was completely naked, deliberately tempting and provoking the men who were staring at her, who now set to working their excited cocks in earnest.

The music changed, and Estrellita changed her dance to match a new, faster tempo. Swaying back and forth, she allowed the men's eyes to wash all over her perfect body, frequently turning to show them that wonderful ass, which she grasped and squeezed as she looked back over her shoulder and pouted. She ran her hands up and down her sides, caressing her hips and thighs, and feathering her mouth-watering nipples, closing her eyes in pleasure while they watched and masturbated. She was making them imagine and wish that it was their hands feeling her all over, and she knew it. She giggled at the thought.

Tom and Pete were out of control now, drooling and jerking off in a frenzy, displaying their enraged genitals to the sweet young thing who was driving them crazy. Pete was holding the base of his cock with one hand, while the other twisted back and forth over the head. Tom's mouth was open and he stared at Estrellita, cupping his balls in his left hand while his right stroked rapidly up and down the shaft of his penis. He was moaning and whimpering to the tempting girl - "Oh God, yesss! - this is for you, you little ... oh my God, you little cock- tease, you know what you're doing, oh God you sweet little bitch, ohhhh..." The two of them were grunting and gasping in their lust, rapidly approaching orgasm.

The music stopped and Maria called out to them. "Wait, señores, wait - don't cum! Not yet. Estrellita wants to play!"

The girl jumped lightly down from the table, and ran to the couch. Giggling, she threw herself across the laps of the two men, and rolled back and forth over them, pressing their erections under her as she moved, rubbing her tender young flesh against their excited cocks. Tom and Pete were astounded, and for a moment seemed paralyzed, not knowing what to do. But they recovered quickly, and set to enjoying the girl's delicious body, running their hands all over her, squeezing her round, firm ass, exploring her slick little slit with their fingers, touching her everywhere - they just couldn't get enough of her, this little vixen whose striptease had just driven them mad with lust. Her skin was so smooth, so creamy, and felt so good as she bounced and slid all over their excited cocks.

Then they lifted her up so they could get their mouths on her, kissing and slobbering all over her. Pete buried his face between her legs and covered her entire pussy with his mouth, his tongue sliding and probing along her slit. Her skin was covered with a thin sheen of sweat from the exertions of her dance, and she tasted salty. Tom kissed her wetly on her mouth, and forced his tongue between her lips where it found her own little pink tongue, which willingly played with his in a little twisting, darting dance. His mouth moved down to her pretty breasts, and he kissed and licked her hard, erect nipples, sucking them into his mouth and swirling this tongue around her pink aureoles. Then he turned her over, and they both fell to squeezing and nipping her adorable ass, and sucking on her toes. She howled and giggled at the intense tickling they were inflicting on her, gasping for breath under their hungry mouths.

Finally Maria intervened before her daughter was actually devoured by the two mad perverts. She pulled Estrellita off the couch and had her stand next to her, as she looked down at the panting men. Smiling wickedly, she said, "Sit on your hands, señores." Without a word, Pete and Tom did what they were told, moving their hands out of the way under their thighs. Then she stepped back and let Estrellita take over.

The naked girl stood before the sexually charged men and once again licked her lips lasciviously, half closing her eyes in mocking taunt. She made a pantomime of "eeny meeny miney moe", pointing back and forth between their two rigid cocks. Then, with a giggle, she dropped to her knees in front of Tom, and began to tease and worry his penis with her tongue. She started at the base and flicked the tip of her tongue up the shaft in a delicate butterfly wing flutter, pausing to rapidly kiss and lick the area at the top just below the head, then moved her tongue down again. She flicked up again, and took the head of his cock into her mouth for an instant, giving it a quick suck before she continued her teasing tongue-play. Tom closed his eyes and moaned loudly in a mixture of ecstasy and frustration, hardly able to believe that such a young girl could be working his cock so expertly.

All the while Estrellita was doing this to Tom, her eyes were fixed on Pete. She looked straight into his eyes, smiling wickedly as she pleasured Tom's cock, making Pete suffer with longing and frustration, aching with jealousy. He didn't have long to wait, however; as soon as Estrellita sensed that Tom was on the brink of orgasm she stopped abruptly, and shifted her attention to Pete. Now it was his turn to go mad with pleasure under her tantalizing tongue and warm mouth, while she smiled mockingly back at Tom, watching him suffer the frustration of having his orgasm snatched away. And just as Pete was ready to burst, she was back working between Tom's legs.

This went on for several minutes, with Estrellita using her mouth and hands to drive the two men mad with lust, always keeping them a hair's breadth from relief. Finally, Maria stepped in and took control. She had something in mind to finish.

"Señores, turn, like this..." She quickly made them get up and lie down on the couch with their heads at opposite ends, and their legs intertwined in the middle. With her strong arms she shifted and arranged their bodies so that their hard cocks were pressed against each other. She grasped their erections and held them together, while Estrellita leaned in and began rapidly licking them all over, running her tongue up and down between the shafts, swirling it around the heads, back and forth over the purple fleshy knobs that were being held together by her mother's hands. The two men were initially shocked, but immediately surrendered to the depraved treatment that was being lavished on them - the warmth of each other's cocks pressing against each other, the clever little mouth that was driving them both rapidly towards orgasm, the total, outrageous perversity of it all...

Sensing that both men were at the point of no return, Estrellita opened her mouth wide, and engulfed the heads of both cocks just as they began to spurt and buck together. Frowning in concentration, she sucked and swirled her tongue all around the hot flesh of the men's erupting penises as they filled her mouth with their ejaculations, while sperm leaked and streamed from under her lips, covering her mother's hands and the quivering shafts she held. Maria let them go, and mother and daughter both applied themselves to the men's cocks while they were still spurting in orgasm, bobbing their heads up and down as they avidly sucked every drop of semen from the two ravished men.

**********

"Wow." Pete was staring dreamily ahead as they slowly drove home in Tom's car. They were both exhausted. Maria had gotten a very big tip, and a promise of repeat business.

"Wow is right," said Tom. "That was, was ... just wow."

"Maybe ... maybe we can fuck the girl next time," Pete said.

"Mmmm, oh yeah," Tom said. "I'll use my phone to get a vid of your cock sliding in and out of that little pink pussy."

"Your's too," said Pete. "I'd jerk to a vid like that."

"Yeah, me too."

They were silent for a while. Then Tom spoke again. "All set for Saturday?"

"Saturday?" said Pete. "What do you mean?"

"You know," said Tom. "The prayer meeting."

"What prayer meeting?"

"Guess I forgot to tell you," said Tom. "You know that Gina and Cindy are friends, right? Well, Cindy actually talked Gina into joining some kind of girl's holy-roller prayer group! Can you imagine? My Gina?"

"Gina? In a prayer group? I can't believe it! She seems like a, I don't know, like a real free spirit, not somebody who'd join a cult."

"Tell me about it! Well, she's an experimenter, you know, likes to try out all sort of things, so maybe this is just her next project, see what it's all about."

"No harm in that, I guess."

"Right, that's the way I see it too. But listen: Cindy talked Gina into having an all night prayer meeting at our house next weekend. They'll come over to our house, four or five girls Cindy and Gina's age, have something to eat and then do their ceremony thing, praying to God or singing at the moon, whatever the hell it is they do."

"Whatever turns you on, I guess. You gonna be there, too?"

"Well, my wife's going to be out of town again, and Gina says there shouldn't be anybody else there for the praying and stuff, especially men. She asked if maybe I could go stay at your place. You cool with that?"

"Yeah, sure."

"But we may not be there all night," Tom said, lowering his voice. "Gina asked me for a favor - she wants me to make a bowl of my famous fruit punch for them before I leave. Lots of lemons, oranges, things like that."

"Sounds nice."

"Yeah," said Tom, "and Pete - I got ruffies."

"Ruffies?"

"Yeah, ruffies. You know - date drug. Just a little in their prayer meeting punch and we can come back and play with them all night - see what they got under those prim dresses. And in the morning they won't remember a thing."

Pete stared at him.

"You in?" Tom asked.

"Absolutely," said Pete. "Oh yes, I'm in - absolutely."

Tom grinned and licked his lips. "We really are pervs," he said.

"Yes, we are," Pete agreed. "Absolutely."

And off they rode into the sunset of their depravity, discussing delights to come.