Jack Goes Home & Sees Mom & Lauren

Story Info
Terry enjoys meeting Lauren, dominates mom.
7.5k words
4.46
13k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By Cynthia Blaine

This story includes bodily functions, as well as significant discipline and incest. If any of this offends you, please read no further. You might enjoy this story more if you read my three-chapter story, "A Note to His Teacher," "Jack's Kinky Night With Georgie," and "Jack Gets Deeper into Kink with Terry," but you don't have to do that to like it. All characters are 18 or over.

Jack was truly enjoying his first quarter at Stanford. He had established an amazing relationship with two female classmates. Terry was a switch who had spanked him and then had him spank her. Georgie also spanked him, and he was certain he could get to spank her too. And he had fucked both of them.

True, Terry had insisted that when he intended to have sex with Georgie, Terry would direct the two of them. Jack found that he enjoyed her involvement: it was a turn-on for him. Georgie accepted her roommate Terry's exercise of dominance but told Jack she did not want a threesome.

He found time to study and felt she was current in the work for all of his courses. He continued to see both girls and they seemed satisfied with the double relationship he had amazingly managed to establish. The sex with each was different. Terry usually involved some dominance, whether she spanked or caned him and also had him after that in the bathtub while she squatted over him and did her business.

Georgie was more interested in the actual sex. Jack felt she was a wonderful lover and he found he enjoyed fucking her as often as possible. She seemed to like it too. Terry did not become jealous, but Jack was starting to feel she was most focused on spanking or otherwise disciplining him. He admitted that he was truly hot to trot after having sex with her, however.

It was getting close to reading week, then exams, and his trip home, back East, for the holidays. Shortly before he was to fly home, Terry said she needed to talk to him about something she wanted. It turned out that her parents were out of the country and there would be no one at her home during the holidays. She smiled sweetly and asked Jack if it would be all right if she came East with him over the two weeks.

Jack started imagining that he might enjoy a fantastic two weeks shared with Terry. His parents were sophisticated and now that he was in college, would likely not raise any objections to Terry joining him and staying with him in his room. He did remember that not only had his mother spanked him once he became 18, but she had written to his teacher asking her to discipline him similarly.

Some time had passed now, though, and his teacher, Miss Kaden, had invited Jack over and introduced him to actual sex. Lauren, as he was now invited to call her, had both spanked him and fucked him once he had graduated from high school. And when he wrote to her asking if he could see her when he was home over the holidays, she wrote back asking him to call when he was home.

He telephoned home and spoke to his mother who said she would talk to his father, but she had decided herself that this was fine. Now that he was in college, she was pleased he had a girlfriend he liked enough to bring home with him. She did not know that Terry had engineered this invitation.

Later that day, his mom called him back and said his dad had agreed with her that he could bring Terry. Jack thanked her and said he planned to have her stay with him in his room. His mother took a deep breath but decided, "in for a penny...," and said that would be all right, too; after all, he was a grown-up college man now. She was proud her son went to a really good college, too.

The trip home was fine. They sat together on the flight and held hands but did nothing more because they didn't want the flight attendants to embarrass them if they made out more than that. Jack had a car at home and although they took a cab to his family's house, he showed Terry the car there.

His mom was all smiles and welcomed the two of them. He felt she hit it off right away with Terry because Terry wasn't a stuck-up Easterner. Terry also let drop small indications that she was able to tell Jack what to do and discipline him if she felt he wasn't doing what she ordered. This pleased Jack's mom, who had found she had liked being able to spank her son during the short year after he turned 18.

Jack was a little nervous about the whole situation but when they said good night and went up to his room, the minute the door was closed, they fell into each other's arms, kissed, enjoyed feeling each other up, and rolled around together on his large bed.

There was an ensuite bathroom attached to Jack's bedroom, so they could use it without having to go out into the hallway. Terry went in first and performed her ablutions and put on a short nightie. Jack whistled when she emerged. She smiled but then said that she might have to spank him for that behavior.

He found that a surprise he realized he should have anticipated. He went into the bath and peed, then brushed his teeth. He came back wearing just his shorts and was already hard. Terry laughed and he took off his shorts and invited her to join him under the covers.

She crawled in first and he followed. He felt under her loose nightie and soon was playing with her pussy, softly caressing her labia, teasing her clit, and then letting his fingers rove into her already wet vaginal opening. Terry loved this and reciprocated by softly stimulating his cock and balls with her finger and fingernail. This turned Jack on, and he asked to slow down, or he would come sooner than either of them wanted.

"Well, then fuck me, boy," Terry drawled, imitating a Southern belle as portrayed in the movies. She lay back, spread her legs, and guided him into her cunt. They lovingly engaged and were soon exchanging thrusts and inner muscle pressing. As if they had been doing this for years, they knew when the other was ready, so they managed to cum together most times, including this one.

Then they kissed and Terry thanked him for bringing her home with him.

"Your mom is really nice, and I hope she likes me as much as I already like her," she whispered to him.

Jack replied that he was pleased she liked his mother and that this could be a really fun two weeks.

They soon fell asleep in each other's arms and woke up in the morning happily entwined. Jack asked her if she was ready for a little more fun and she grinned and told him to go inside her. He lay back this time and Terry climbed atop him and faced him as she impaled herself on his hard cock.

He loved the smooth way she slipped her pussy down on his cock and then would lift herself and slip back down. Terry loved being in the controlling position. They finished and got dressed after quick showers.

Jack's mom, Deborah, had breakfast ready for them and they both dug in. They were in good shape and didn't overdo it at the table. Deborah asked them how the first quarter had gone, and Terry answered for both of them. She said they had been working hard and playing hard as well. She said she expected they both would end up with top grades.

"Jack didn't always apply himself when he was in high school, you know," his mother commented. She then mentioned that after he turned 18, she had once asked one of his teachers to spank him.

Terry giggled and said he had told her about that. She then surprised Jack by going on to tell Deborah that she found she needed to spank Jack once in a while "when he didn't apply himself or was naughty." Jack's face was now burning but this did not inflame him with anger: it excited and aroused him.

Deborah was surprised, however, and decided she liked this girl who was able to dominate her son.

"So, you do spank him, on his bare bottom?" she asked Terry, who grinned and said that she had found that that was necessary for him to recognize his responsibilities and improve his behavior.

"Maybe you should put him through his paces now so we all understand that you will be in charge during your stay," Deborah suggested, as Jack winced. He was not up to taking on both his dominating mother and girlfriend.

"Yes, he does need maintenance discipline now and then, Deborah," she answered, "if I may call you that."

Jack's mom smiled and said it was fine if Terry wanted to call her Debbie.

Terry smiled and thanked her. She now understood that she could doubtless take charge of Jack's mother too.

She turned to Jack and in her sweetest voice, directed Jack to drop his trousers. Jack looked surprised although he had already seen the direction this was going.

He complied, and Terry then stood behind him and pulled down his boxers.

She sat down on a side chair and tapped her lap. Deborah was blown away by seeing her son calmly place himself across his girlfriend's skirted lap. Terry had pushed her skirt up so that when he lay down, Jack's penis went between her thighs, which she quickly pressed together to hold it there. Then Terry began spanking him with her hand.

Debbie watched in semi-amazement. Terry spanked him for a good while, then retrieved her hairbrush from his handbag and began applying it to Jack's red bottom. He somehow managed not to cry and soon she told him he could stand up and pull up his underpants and trousers.

"Thanks for showing me how I need to behave, Terry dear," Jack said abjectly, again amazing his mother.

"Debbie," Terry said in stronger tones, "you've seemed surprised that Jack submits willingly to my disciplining him. Did you expect him to put up resistance to my directions?"

"No, Miss Terry," Debbie found herself, at 47 years of age, telling this assertive college freshman. She was enraptured with Terry and was ready to submit to her, although she felt she was behaving like a smitten teenager.

"Maybe you need a bit of disciplining now, Deb," Terry continued. "I think you agree that it would put things in order for the rest of our stay."

Deborah nodded her agreement, as if in a trance, but one that aroused her. She was ashamed that she could feel her panties becoming wet between her legs.

Terry now calmly told her to unzip and remove her skirt. She dd so hesitantly. Terry added, "I expect you to do what you're told quickly, Deb."

"I'm very sorry, Miss Terry," Deborah apologized. She did what Terry had asked and was now in her pretty pale lime green panties.

"Stand over here in front of me, Deb," Terry ordered. Deborah did what she was told and felt Terry put her thumbs in the waistband of her lovely panties and pull them down a little bit below her bottom, which was now bare. Jack was in a position to observe it all and he marveled at seeing his mother's well-trimmed auburn bush. He had once gone into the bathroom, right after his 18th birthday, when she was drying herself after a bath and seen her naked.

He remembered that his mother had taken him across her bare lap as she sat on the toilet. Then she began spanking him hard on his bared bottom. He never made the mistake of walking in on her in the bathroom again. But he also recalled that after she finished spanking him, she kept him on her lap as he heard her release her pee under him and into the toilet.

He couldn't believe his mom had both spanked him when she was naked and then peed while he was still across her lap. After that episode, he often fantasized about watching women pee.

For her part, Debbie knew that this would make him her subject and she could discipline him at will from then on, which she did.

Terry now began spanking Deborah's broad bottom. She was pleased at how easy it had been to take charge of Jack's mother. She looked forward to having Debbie kneeling between her legs and serving Terry orally in the dominant girl's cunt and her bottom.

Terry stopped spanking and ran her finger down Debbie's anal crack and then through her legs in her furrow. Debbie was wildly stimulated when the finger touched her labia and clit. She almost climaxed when Terry's finger moved into her vagina.

Terry took her finger back through Deb's spread legs and resumed spanking her, low down on her bottom getting near to her sensitive thighs. Deborah was moaning and was in real pain when Terry applied her hairbrush to Deb's bottom. Terry stopped and told Debbie she could stand up now.

Deb managed to move off Terry's lap and stand. Then she saw Terry point down under her skirt. Deb understood that Terry now wanted her to approach Terry's genital area. When Deb's face moved under Terry's skirt, Terry told her to kiss her over her panties.

Deb complied and inhaled the strong scent of Terry's cunt, which passed through her thin panties. Terry now reached down and pulled her panties aside and Deb knew she was expected to demonstrate her subservience by kissing Terry's pussy. She--a 47-year-old woman and mother of the guy who brought this girl home with him--was now feeling wildly embarrassed to be under this college girl's skirt and about to lick her pussy.

She put her tongue out and began licking. Terry's labia felt smooth, and Deb found her smell intoxicating. She wondered if Terry had used some kind of spray or whatever in her vulval area. Just thinking about that intimate zone made Deb queasy. She had never done this with another woman. Why, she thought, was she willing to be dominated so quickly and so completely? Was she underneath her straight exterior really a lesbian?

"Curve your tongue," Terry ordered from above. "Deb, I want to feel you licking me right inside me. Yes, that's good. Just keep doing that." Terry started to move her bottom as Deb managed to get her tongue or its tip anyway into Terry's vaginal opening. Soon, she felt Terry moving her bottom faster and then she felt a spray of liquid coming out of Terry's vagina. She liked the taste of Terry's spend.

After that, Terry lifted her legs and bottom up and sat back further, exposing her anal area to Deb's tongue. She gave Deb the humiliating order to lick her anal opening and to make sure she got her tongue inside it.

Deb was amazed at herself. She was licking another woman's asshole, where she made bowel movements. No one had ever come close to her bottom-hole, not even her husband, Jack's father. She had regular movements but tried not to think about them and also not look in the toilet at them.

Terry told her she could come up from under her skirt. She smiled at Deb and told her she had been a good girl. She hugged Deb and told her she was proud of her. Deb was close to crying and Terry noticed that.

"Don't cry, Deb," Terry consoled her. "You're a fine woman and I appreciate your following what I've asked you to do. I need you to wipe your eyes and behave like the grown woman you are, dear."

Deb clung to Terry. She was unsure about everything now. All she knew was that she felt compelled to do whatever Terry asked her, or ordered her, to do. She felt aroused when Terry acted strictly in ordering her to do what were shameful things but very erotic ones.

Terry told her to sit with her for a while. "I hope that didn't burn you out doing all that for me," she said. "I do appreciate what you did. It was brave and you made me very happy, sweetie."

Then Terry asked her questions which Deb proceeded to answer because she had passed a point where she was concerned that things were getting too intimate with Terry. Terry asked her how often she used the bathroom.

Deborah answered coolly that she probably peed about four times a day and did generally have one bowel movement daily, although sometimes it was every two days. Terry asked her if she usually had solid movements. Deb grimaced at the intimacy of the question but said her stool was usually solid and well-formed.

"Do you have to strain?" came the next question. Deb confessed that sometimes she did. "I assume you still get your period," Terry said plainly. Deb nodded that she did. "How long does it last?" Five days was Deborah's response. Then Terry asked her what kind of protection she used then. Deb cringed but replied that she mostly used tampons. "Any particular kind?" Terry persisted.

"Tampax Slender Regular," Deb responded. "Do you change several times a day?" came the next question. Deb said she thought she usually did. "Have you had any accidents in recent times?" Deb blushed deeply at this and said that three months ago she was out with some friends and forgot that she was likely to get her period that day. Suddenly she felt some wetness in her panties, and she had not even been thinking about anything sexy.

It took a while because they were shopping. But she found a restroom and when she got into a stall, she pulled down her panties and saw that her period had arrived. She said it still was a significant flow, although it was heavier on her second day. It was lucky, she said, that she had a tampon in her handbag because she would've hated to have to ask one of her friends.

She took off the stained panties and carefully folded them and stuck them in her handbag. Then, now plugged with the tampon, she went ahead and peed, then wiped and saw that there was period blood on the toilet tissue. She wiped again and it was clean, so she let her skirt down. It hadn't gone through her panties, and she sighed a long sigh of relief.

Terry responded that she appreciated being so open with her about her accident. "You do need to be disciplined for being so forgetful, you know," she observed. "Oh, Miss," Deb wailed, "you've spanked me already, isn't that enough?"

Terry looked at her very sternly and snapped, "You will never question my saying that you need to be disciplined. I'm afraid you have earned yourself a caning, Miss Debbie."

Deb was distraught. She had never conceived that she could be caned. It sounded so violent, like something a governess or headmistress would do to punish a naughty pupil. Terry now intoned that this would be administered in Debbie's bedroom. She marched Deb upstairs and into the large bedroom, closed the door, and turned the lock.

She looked Debbie in the eye and told her to get up on the bed on all fours. When she did that, Terry flipped up Deb's skirt, exposing the pale lime panties. Terry peeled them down and ordered Deb to make sure her skirt stayed up above her waist, which was relatively likely in this position.

Terry stared at her from behind. She had Deb spread her legs, so her asshole and cunt were totally visible from the rear, along with her short fuzz on her pubic triangle in the front. Then Terry reached into her handbag where she had a cane, and she pulled it out. The thin cane was bent in half as it was supple enough to curl in half without breaking.

She swished the cane in the air and hoped Deb heard the fearsome sound. Then she laid the cane softly on Deb's bare behind, drew it back, and fired. It took a moment for Deborah to feel the stroke and then she screamed as the pain hit her. Terry took no notice and merely let some time go by before she delivered the second stinger.

Deb again screamed. Terry saw the second red stripe slowly appear on Deb's pale bottom. She was 47 and there were tell-tale creases and spots on her bottom. Terry indulged herself and ran the cane through Deb's legs, rubbing through her labia and touching the tip of her clit with the point of the cane.

"Oh please, Miss," Deborah cried out. "Please, please don't cane me in there! I haven't been that naughty!"

Terry enjoyed her outburst. "No, I will not apply the cane in there this time," she answered. "But if you misbehave badly enough, missy, it could happen."

This whole scene was getting Terry very excited as well as wet. She returned to applying strokes and now gave Deb two quick ones across the middle of her bottom. Deb cried again and Debbie gave her one right below her bottom on the delicate crease between buttocks and thighs. This elicited a wild scream.