Jack Goes Home & Sees Mom & Lauren

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jack, you fucked three women today," Terry announced. "Even though I consented and even initiated this, you probably would resent it if I did that. To make up for that feeling, I think you need a spanking now."

She sat up on the edge of the bed and he went across her bare lap. She began spanking Jack but in between alternating sets of spanks on each bottom cheek, she felt him gently between his cheeks and tickled the base of his scrotum and then tan her nail softly up his shaft to the glans and tip.

She made it a short spanking and then summoned Deborah with her finger and told her to take Jack's place on her lap.

"You know why I'm calling you over here in this position," Terry said authoritatively, as she immediately began applying hand spanks to Deb's bare behind. Deborah was surprised but understood that this was requisite punishment for her silent but fervent consent to incest with her son.

Terry recognized that having spanked Jack, she needed to spank his mom. She continued the spanking and then reached down and fingered Deborah first in her cunt and then her anus. 'You were a naughty girl, and you know it even if you had permission," Terry intoned. "That's why you're being spanked now."

"Thank you for correcting me, Miss Terry," Deb managed to utter. Terry gave her a last spank on her open vulva and then kissed her. Deb smiled at them, but she was thinking that she liked having Jack home, and was in thrall of Terry, yet they both would be gone soon. She would enjoy herself in the meantime and whatever discipline Terry imposed on her for the two weeks, Deb knew she would get to fuck with Jack again and maybe more.