Jack Goes Home & Sees Mom & Lauren

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, a very powerful stroke was given right down the middle. Deb screamed and Terry mildly told her she could now pull up her panties. She was given permission to stand and lower her skirt.

"I promise I will be a good girl, Miss Terry," she wailed. "You won't need to cane me again, absolutely!"

"I do hope I won't," Terry responded coolly. "You have taken your punishment well, missy. I don't want to have to discipline you in front of Jack or your husband."

"Oh, please don't do that!" Deb protested.

"I won't but make sure you do what I tell you," Terry said firmly. "When I go back to school, we'll make arrangements for you to be supervised."

Deb didn't dare ask her who would do that, who would be supervising her.

Terry realized she needed to catch up with Jack. She left Deborah and went into Jack's bedroom. Jack stood and hugged her. She hugged and kissed him, then explained that she had had to discipline his mom.

"Wow," Jack exclaimed. "You really got control of her?" Terry didn't have to explain how that happened. She told him that Deborah had been spanked and caned. She did not tell him about the oral service Terry had secured, as well as the embarrassing imposition of having to lick the college girl's anus.

It was getting late enough to get into bed. Terry quickly undressed and was nude. Jack did the same and they got under the covers. Terry took him in her arms and kissed him. She badly needed Jack inside her now. So, she softly teased his cock, especially on the shaft and tip, and then ran her nails up his scrotum. He was soon very erect. She lay back, spread her legs, and welcomed him into her hot box.

Jack was enraptured. He loved fucking Terry, and was already in love with her, even though her dominant strain scared him at times. He was amazed and a little worried about her so easily taking charge of his mom. He knew his dad, when he met her, would be a pushover.

After they had engaged in very electric sex, and both had climaxed, Jack told her how impressed he was about her dominating his mother. "But please leave my dad alone," he added. "You could probably take control of him by showing him your panties, darling. It would be so easy for you," he complimented her.

"You're the only guy I want to fuck, and I just love our sex," Terry exuded. "Is your dad such a pushover?"

"Yes, darling, he lets my mom call all the shots when they're in bed," Jack informed her. "He would fall apart even if you just spanked him."

"OK, I'll be good," Terry grinned as she pinched him under his scrotum. "I just can't get enough of this guy plumbing my pussy. You make me feel so good, Jack."

Jack decided to tell her about Lauren. "Don't be jealous, darling," he warned her. "She's very pretty and definitely dominant, but she likes me, and I think you'll like her. I actually think she's someone we could play with."

Terry wanted to meet this incredible teacher Jack had told her about. "I'm game," she said. "And you know that I let you discipline me."

The next day, Jack waited until late in the afternoon and called Lauren Kaden on his cell. She answered and knew it was him.

"I'm so glad you called," she said sweetly. "I've missed you, Jack. Why don't you come over tomorrow at about five o'clock."

Jack said he'd be glad to and did mention that he would like to bring his friend Terry from Stanford.

"I take it Terry is a she," Lauren said coolly.

"Indeed, she is," Jack replied, "and she'd love to meet you."

"That sounds promising," Lauren responded. "Please do bring her. We'll have a wonderful time."

The next day, they had breakfast with Deborah, as Jack's dad had come home late and left early. Deb was her normal self and told them both she was so happy that Jack had brought Terry with him. Terry thanked her and stood up and gave her a hug and a kiss.

Jack told her that they had been invited over to visit Miss Kaden. "She said she'd be delighted to meet Terry," Jack said brightly. "And I'm looking forward to meeting this teacher who inspired Jack," Terry added sweetly.

They dressed informally but nicely. Terry donned a nice top and skirt, along with wedge heels, while Jack put on clean khakis and a navy sport shirt. They both kissed Jack's mom goodbye and suggested she not wait up for them.

After they were in his car, Terry said, "I hope you're not annoyed that I took charge of your mom, are you, dear?"

Jack looked at her, smiled, and said, "I'm so impressed with you, darling. After all, you have me under control."

"That I do, but I also love you to death," Terry volunteered. As she smiled, she added, "And you did get to spank me." It wasn't clear to Jack whether that also implied he would get to span her again.

"I'm very happy about that because I love you too," he answered as they kissed. Then he put the car in gear, and they were off to see his high school teacher.

Terry found the apartment house Lauren lived in quite impressive. They were buzzed up to her place and the attractive teacher opened the door, also dressed in a smart top and skirt. Jack hadn't forgotten that Lauren was tall, so when she hugged him and then they kissed, she almost lifted him off his feet.

She looked happily at Terry and asked if she could hug her too. Terry smiled and answered affirmatively.

Lauren put her arms around Terry and lifted her as she kissed her sweetly on the lips.

"Welcome, Jack and Terry," Lauren grinned, "I'm just delighted to see you. You do have to tell me about your courses, Jack, and I'd like to hear about yours too, Terry: you know I'm a teacher, I can't help it."

They all had a nice laugh at that, and Lauren asked them about drinks. They responded positively to her suggestion of kir. She absented herself and Terry whispered to Jack, "She's gorgeous."

"I figured you'd be impressed," Jack laughed in response.

Lauren returned with the drinks and proposed a toast to their success. Jack responded with a toast to the lady who put him on the marvelous path he was on. They clinked glasses and enjoyed the kir.

After Lauren had heard what they were studying, and complimented Terry on her heavy scientific program, they had just about finished their drinks, having drunk slowly to avoid getting woozy too quickly.

Lauren said she would like to invite them inside to get better acquainted. She smiled and liked it that Terry as well as Jack seemed very pleased with her suggestion. When they arrived in her delightfully appointed bedroom with its massive bed, Lauren said it would be fun for her and Terry to undress each other. Terry readily agreed and felt Lauren's clever fingers unbuttoning her top and unzipping her skirt.

The teacher gave her the chance to do the same and Terry took a deep breath at the incredible pale ecru lingerie Lauren had on, a lovely lacy bra and matching mesh panties through which her well-trimmed pubes were visible. Terry realized that the teacher, six years older, had a superb figure and almost could've been a model.

Terry was wearing a nice bra and matching lilac panties. Jack smiled and asked Lauren if he could help her out of them. She smiled and nodded that he could. He unhooked her bra, removed it, and exposed her marvelous tits. Then she slowly lowered her lovely undies.

Both Jack and Terry were entranced by Lauren's trimmed pussy. Jack proceeded to unhook his girlfriend's bra and then she similarly pulled her panties down slowly. Terry sported a very pretty hair patch, short like Lauren's.

Lauren lay back on the bed and summoned Terry to lie next to her. They were now on the bed, their legs spread, and Lauren began playing with Terry's nice breasts as Terry fiddled with her's. This was making them both quite hot. Then Lauren bent over and licked Terry's split.

This turned Terry on, and she proceeded to get her head between Lauren's legs to savor her vaginal essence. She then suggested that Jack join the two between them. When he was there, Terry charmingly suggested that Lauren and Jack first enjoy each other.

"After all," she gleamed, "I do have him so much of the time," a statement Lauren wasn't sure didn't mean that they were fucking their brains out.

She invited Jack to lie back, and she positioned herself above him, supporting her well-toned frame with her arms. She guided her pussy right onto Jack's very hard cock and impaled herself on it. Jack felt the velvety warmth of her inner pussy and was in heaven. Lauren was in control as she fucked him up and down. She also teased Jack on his scrotal sac and used her finger to probe his anal opening. For his part, Jack let her do the fucking and he also reached behind her and managed to finger her tight anal ring.

After that, it did not take long for Lauren to cum and Jack followed. He initiated a kiss and they embraced deeply. Then she rolled off him and Terry was pleased to pull him into her arms and kiss him for a long time.

Terry cleaned his cock off with her tongue and lips. This also had the result of getting him hard again rapidly. She lay back, spread her shapely legs, and beckoned him. He mounted her, supported himself, and pressed himself into her open, wet snatch. They had been fucking enough so that they knew what the other liked and gave it to them.

Lauren watched happily. She enjoyed seeing these nice smart college kids fuck. It made her feel she was back at university. When they both came, she waited for them to kiss and then moved over and kissed them both in succession.

Terry giggled at the fun they were having. She immediately took to Lauren. She suggested to Lauren that she get on all fours and then more than suggested to Jack that he start servicing her bottom-hole with his tongue and lips. Jack was ready to do anything to please both women. He got behind Lauren and began licking her rear hole. He liked the funky taste and enjoyed having his face close to her anus and her cunt.

Lauren found being licked in the rear by Jack exhilarating. She now realized that she had been right to initiate Jack with his first sex with a woman. She liked how he had adjusted to Stanford with Terry's help. The girl was clearly good for him.

Jack told her that Terry could be more than assertive.

"Does she spank you?" Lauren asked.

"Yes, I do," Terry replied.

"What else do you do to dominate him?" Lauren asked her.

"I haven't needed to cane him or use other punishments...yet" she grinned.

"I think you'll like it when Terry puts you in panties, Jack," Lauren said with her face expressing a wide smile.

"Yes, that would be fun," Terry responded, happy that Lauren had raised this possibility.

"I have some for him that you might want him to try on," Lauren.

"Of course, I'd be delighted to see him do that," Terry answered lightly.

Lauren went over to her dresser and took out a pair of red ruffled panties that she knew would fit Jack. She loved how anyone, man, or woman, was humiliated when made to wear them. She handed them to Terry.

Terry told Jack to stand in front of her and she helped him put the panties on.

"Oh, you look absolutely darling, dear, in those undies," she sparkled.

Jack was not feeling good now. It was nice when Terry volunteered her to fuck him first. Being put in ruffled panties seemed like a cruel humiliation to him.

"I also can give you a nice snug pair of Spanx for him if you'd like," Lauren said with a smile.

"Thank you, Lauren," Terry replied, "I'm sure Jack will need those at some point."

Lauren was thoroughly enjoying herself. She had been drawn to Jack from when he was in her class, and she first spanked him there. She knew that four years of college could change things, so she didn't spend any time fretting about whether they would marry then. Anyway, he might choose to stay with Terry, which would be all right, she decided. She did think that being six years older, she would have an easy time taking charge of him and any marriage.

She had prepared a light repast for them, with a mezze plate of hors d'oeuvres and then brought out a small quiche with onions and broccoli di rapa, accompanied by a green salad. They sat down and answered more questions Lauren raised about their courses. Terry was amazed at how much she knew about both Stanford and its faculty.

Terry said that she was very impressed with how Lauren seemed so knowledgeable about Stanford as well as a lot of other universities. She asked her how she had become such an expert.

Lauren grinned and responded that Jack was in a way responsible. She said that she had decided to advise him, and he had wanted to go to Stanford while she had suggested her own alma mater, Swarthmore. She did research on Stanford and many other colleges. Her school had a college counselor and she spoke to him about where the students were applying and being accepted.

He told her that her advising Jack had been very beneficial and he confirmed for her that that had likely made the difference for Jack in getting into Stanford. Then he asked her if she would help him, and he would get her designated as a college counselor for the school. She found that she enjoyed advising students and was doing well in winning acceptances.

Jack said he felt pleased that in an indirect way he had helped Lauren expand her position at the school. He asked her if they had relieved her of some of her teaching load.

Lauren laughed and said she had been able to drop a couple of classes, which did make a difference. But she said she was happy she retained the top English class, the one Jack had been in. Jack thanked her for that, too, saying how her teaching had been inspirational.

Lauren suggested to Terry that they retire again to her bedroom. When they were there, they all cuddled on the bed, with Jack in the middle this time. Lauren suggested that Jack pleasure Terry in whatever opening she would like. Terry grinned and moved onto all fours with her bottom facing them and asked Jack to make her bottom-hole feel good.

Jack was becoming good at this, after servicing Lauren's anal opening, so she moved his face into Terry's anal crack and started licking her immediate area around her anus. Then he began to dab his tongue into her rear hole. Terry began to respond when he aroused the nerve endings right inside her anal ring.

She was enjoying this so much that she quietly asked Lauren if she had any lube handy. Lauren grinned and provided her with a tube. She reached back and handed it to Jack and asked him to apply it in the place he had been lavishing his attention.

Jack was surprised that Terry was apparently eager for anal penetration so he lovingly lubed her bottom-hole as far in as he could get and then applied some to his cock which of course was fully erect. He positioned himself and Lauren was close by. She told him to proceed very slowly--"I mean very slowly," she emphasized--and watched as he started. It took him a while until Terry told him to keep going but slowly.

He penetrated the ring and then slowly pressed in as Terry started feeling very full. She was happy because the intruding cock definitely stirred her anal nerve endings. Finally, he was in to the hilt. She sighed and told him he could start moving out and in, but slowly. He liked being able to thrust even though he kept it as slow as she wanted. Soon, they both were ready, and he exploded deep inside her as she felt herself orgasm powerfully. They kissed and then sat on a towel while Lauren washed off his cock and pressed into Terry's now wide-open hole to catch the flow of Jack's cum.

Jack was getting tired from the sex with both women. Lauren came over and took him in her mouth. Her tongue truly awakened his cock. He had never been blown so marvelously. Then Lauren whispered to him that he needed to fuck his girlfriend, this time in her pussy.

He turned to Terry and asked her if she'd like a real round of fucking now. She smiled and lay back on the bed and spread her legs very wide so that her labia were far apart, and Jack could see some of the pink of her vagina.

Jack was hard from Lauren's blowjob. He moved over between her legs and slowly penetrated her wet, wide cunt. They both seemed well in tune with each other, and he thrust in and out as Terry moved her bottom in rhythm with his thrusts. He couldn't believe that by the time Terry said she was on the edge, he was ready to cum again. She was impressed, as this was his third time.

They both popped together and then clasped their arms around the other and Terry wrapped her legs around Jack. Lauren felt they looked so cute and told them they were marvelous. She suggested that they adjourn to her bathroom and when they were there, had them sit on the edges of the tub facing one another. Terry was facing Jack and Lauren sat on the end between them.

She showed Terry how to hold her labia so she could aim her pee stream and then they both released their urinary sphincters and let fly. Terry was aiming for Jack's cock and her yellow stream hit it just as he released and was able to land it right in her vaginal vestibule. For her part, Lauren aimed and sent her warm pee right on Terry's vulva and Jack's scrotum.

She then handed them all toilet tissue to wipe with. Before Terry could dry herself, Jack leaned over to receive the last of her pee in his mouth. He felt renewed by the salty taste. Lauren asked him to clean her with his tongue and he loved licking her gorgeous pussy.

They all kissed and then quickly showered and got dressed. They kissed again and Lauren said she'd like to see them again while they were home. They arranged to come over two days later, and Jack and Terry waved goodbye as they stepped out of the apartment.

They were exhausted and Jack drove them the short distance to his home. When they arrived, Deborah welcomed them and kissed them both.

"Were you a good girl while we were gone?" Terry asked mischievously.

"Well yes, Miss Terry," Deb began. "I did take out my vibe, but I wanted to wait to have you here for it if you don't mind."

Terry told her to come to their bedroom with them. They stripped and felt ready to get into bed for some fun. Terry told Deborah to strip too, and she did, feeling and looking embarrassed. Terry invited her onto the bed, and she joined them, still feeling the odd one out.

Terry began caressing her breasts, which were nice, especially, Terry thought, for her age. Then she slipped her finger down there to find that Deb was already wet. Jack was turned on by seeing his mother in the nude. He stared and then knew he was hard.

Terry whispered to him that she wanted him to satisfy his mother with a fuck. He did a doubletake but forgetting about implications, moved over to enter his mother's cunt. Deborah was surprised and frightened, but Terry assured her that she needed this.

She turned onto her back and spread her legs. Her husband rarely had sex with her now and she was pining for this kind of attention as Terry massaged her breasts. Jack moved between her legs and slowly let his hard cock start to press into Deb's sopping pussy. She was surprised that almost involuntarily, she began pressing on him with her vaginal muscles.

Jack enjoyed the feeling of his mom tightening her pussy inside and also the hair on her mons, since she didn't shave or even trim it. He had to tell himself that she wanted this as he was in the throes of intercourse with her. Finally, he let his cum loose as he felt her muscles let out some steam. They clung together and Terry then kissed them both and told Deb how proud she was of her.

Deborah was now extremely embarrassed, mostly at how good she felt after being fucked by her son. She quickly threw her clothes on, thanked them both, and departed.

"Was she a good lay?" Terry asked Jack.

He gave her a curious look and answered, "Not at first, but when she started pressing inside, it was hot, sweetie."