All Comments on 'Jack Loses His Y Fronts'

by aaronburr

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
nudedude03nudedude03over 3 years ago
WOW, again!

It just keeps getting better and better. Being caught masturbating by anyone is always a thrill/humiliating experience. Being caught by CFNM gets me every time. Even more so with a young handsome hung man like Jack. I wait with anticipation on the next chapter. Keep up the excellent work.

L O ReinsL O Reinsover 3 years ago

AB is a storyteller—erotic, tantalizing, naughty stories rich with detail and mid-century historic detail. And plenty of delicious teasing of a specific kind. The categories of Fetish, and Exhibitionist & Voyeur are fine but they don’t capture the heady thrill of humiliation, embarrassment of C_N_ and EN_ stories. I’ve read all of AB’s series but I think this one will be his best. Tops List bound? Looking forward to the next delicious installment.

screedbearscreedbearover 3 years ago
Not as Good

Love you as a writer, but I'm not a fan of this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow

I cannot wait for thr next chapter in Jack's story. How is Mrs Ellroy react to Jack's dirty undergarments. There is a lot that can happen next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Rodney story

It's a real shame the Rodney story isn't continuing. You had built a perfect cfnm world where dozens of guys with fun characters found themselves in a deliciously humiliating scenario led by some incredible girls! School cfnm and swim cfnm is a wonderful style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Poor Julia

She never gets a good look.

cfnmlover348cfnmlover348over 3 years ago
days of raj pl

pl write more days of raj pl. more naked punishments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I like that story like the others but I prefer if you continue to write some chapters of rodney story which is really the best as regards physical examinations of boys in the nude in humiliated situations and swimming in the nude.

I am sure that you can find other ideas like mixed Pe lessons with boys in just jockstraps to begin and after naked or some ball games with boys naked while girls wore their gym clothes with female referees and photographs and an inspection of women of the health and sport educational department.

An other idea would be an unexpected study about boys skills in sport and body development with a woman committee in charge coming in the town and women doctors and nurses and a female audience of mothers, female teachers and girls classmates for each exercice after an examination in the nude in front of the committee by female doctors and nurses.

Or a drill fire exercice when the boys are showering or waiting their turn to be examined in the nude and they are gathered naked in the court yard of the school with all teachers and girls classmates.

or the coming at school of a mixed committee for military service which has been decided again by the government under pressure of women and would threfore come soon for the boys, and the school has proposed to join a new program where boys are examined one year before they would be summoned by a committee composed of volonteers and two doctors generally women and several nurses because the help of a nursing school is required to go faster and to maintain under control all the boys. The examination took place in the gym and like it is a new program, it is public, so there could be a lot of spectators. Thre is not only a physical examination in the nude but also a lot of calisthenics exercices performed also in the nude or may be in jockstraps and a swimming test.

L O ReinsL O Reinsover 2 years ago

I wonder if Veronica Peeps is doing.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story, and the looks of a very interesting series. Here's a premise for a future chapter. Jack goes to the gym, which is under new management. Going forward, all members have to comply with a strict uniform code. Skintight body suits or tight shorts and tops for females, and sheer, flimsy jockstraps for males. Males caught violating rules of conduct, or dress code, are stripped nude and permanently barred from clothing of any kind. Skintight 1 piece swimsuits for women and the same jockstraps for men in the pool. Males violating any pool rules are stripped permanently and must swim nude. Needless to say, females conspire to get guys in trouble. End result is males all end up nude, in front of moms, wives, sisters, etc. Females all over town drag male family to the gym to watch nude males workouts. They also enforce nude male exercising and workouts at home.

alstashin@gmail.com

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous