Jacked at the Y

Story Info
A short story about an old man and a young guy at the Y.
2.6k words
4.59
5.4k
10
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
low1edd
low1edd
6 Followers

I'm retired and not what I was, but I try to keep fit. Not 6'2 & 210 lbs anymore, now I'm 175 lbs and about an inch shorter. Swimming is what I do for exercise. It's good that I learned 20 years ago how to swim when I had to rehab my shoulder by doing laps for a couple of years. Learning years before had taught me the rhythm of strokes and how to breathe, so a old guy like me could swim for 45 minutes, three times a week in retirement.

It was busy at the Y. Twelve people in six lanes. Pat was sharing a lane with me, which was not unusual. Just out of High School, Pat worked the front desk here at the YMCA, so we sometimes talked when I checked in or out. About the same height as me, perhaps 15 lbs less, Pat was a shy and gentle person. longish hair, soft features, fit wiry muscles, and he shaved his pale skin body like he did when he was on the swim team which gave him his good looking androgynous look. He was a good swimmer and would pair up with me even before all the lanes filled up. As I swam on one side of the lane and he on the other side, we would casually rub against each other as we swam past each other in the lane. Slippery skin touching when we made turns at the same time or rested at the edge of the pool. Sometimes making brief eye contact under water thru our googles.

It was a Sunday, so the pool closed an hour before the main gym did. One by one the other swimmers left the pool and then Pat got out. I was the last one in the pool, and I could see through the pool windows as I swam that the main gym was deserted. It's nice to be alone in the water and I swam a couple of more laps before hauling myself out. Waving to and thanking the bored lifeguard, I entered the showers, pulling off my swimsuit. Naked and squeezing water from my swimsuit, I turned the corner into the showers and saw Pat naked, cornered in the handicap shower stall, with three muscled gym jocks shoving him to each other, pawing and laughing as they manhandled him. Pinching and shoving him between them, taunting him. Pat seemed to let them, neither protesting nor resisting, but clearly not happy. I also noticed his cock was hard.

"Hey! What the fuck do you think you're doing" I said, announcing my presence, my feet slipping on the old wet tiled floor as I walked quickly towards them.

In my minds eye I was 30 years younger and 35 pounds stronger, ready to fix this mess. To the gym jocks I was an old fool and the one closest to me was a younger, bigger and stronger version of my old self. He grabbed my arms and spun me into the shower stall, bouncing me off the wall, ricocheting me into Pat, before I slid down his body on my way to the floor,

I ended up on my back, looking up at Pat. The handicap shower stall was small, and Pat stood astride me, his cock hard, his tiny nut sack pulled up tight to his body. His cock was skinny like a hot dog wiener, his cock head like a pink flower bud on the end of its 4" length. He didn't look scared but did look ashamed, looking down at me panting, his rigid cock jutting out, pointing at me.

I looked back to the muscle jocks, who were blocking the opening to the stall. They all were wearing tank top tees, showing off their broad shoulders and flat abs. Loose mid-thigh shorts with a netted crotch. I could look up their their shorts, seeing their cocks and balls exposed and hanging loosely against the netting. I felt my cock, that the cold pool water had shriveled, throb and twitch.

"We are just doing what Patty likes" said the handsome Latino jock. Shorter than the other two, his muscles big and more defined, glistened. "This is what Patty likes, standing in the showers, hoping to jack off with guys he meets. It's what he did when he was on the swim team'"

.

"Patty likes the attention", said the one who threw me into Pat. "He only got hard after we started putting our hands on him, pushing him around. Hell, it made him really hot when you slid down his body rubbing his cock with your body."

Turning back to Pat, seeing his cock throb harder with each rapid heartbeat, his need and excitement were obvious, slowly arching his back, thrusting his arched cock forward, showing everyone his need.

I groaned. I was on my back, head in the corner, half in and half out of the stall. My ass was stuck on the rusty iron drain cover, left elbow ached, scraped and bloodied from sliding down the wall. Luckily, my head hit the wall to cushion my fall also. Pat and the goons looked down at me as I struggled to maneuver myself up. I felt my cock thickening, sliding down my thigh.

"Come on" the short muscular guy said. "Let's get out of here and let these faggots jack off". They laughed as they walked off, joking, their voices fading as the metal door thudded shut as they left the locker room.

"Help me up Pat" I said. I felt my heart beating hard from the adrenaline, the pain, and strangely, from arousal, and put my arm up to him.

"I'm so sorry Mr. Low, they're assholes", Pat squatted, straddling me, putting his hands under my arms and attempted to lift me, but since I was not ready to help, he only pulled himself down, pressing his jutting hard cock into my tumid cock and loose sac. My right arm already raised, I put my hand on his neck as he squirmed to lift me in this strange embrace, his prick poking at my cock and balls, his pecker sliding up and down my cock, bringing awareness to my shaft. We were face to face, the intensity of his arousal seemed greater now, seemly humping his cock into mine as we struggled. Finally, I was able to get my left hand onto to the shower grab bar and pull up and we were able rise. My right arm was resting on his shoulder as my left hand went to Pats ass as I steadied myself. We stood there naked, our skin wet and cold to the touch, pressed together. chest to chest, cock to cock.

"What's this all about Pat?" I asked, looking into his eyes. Thinking to myself how surprisingly thick and heavy my cock felt.

"I need to cum Mr. Low.....please", he mumbled.

"Do you want me to make you cum Pat?" I asked softly.

"Yes....please." Pat whispered urgently, as if there were not a second to waste.

I was aroused, but no idea what to do. The last time I masturbated with someone else's cock was more than fifty years ago, with a Boy Scout in a tent in the middle of the night.

"Turn around Pat and take hold of the shower head " I told him. He paused for a moment, and I wondered if he would. He looked into my eyes and nodded, turning around and lifting his hands up and gripping the pipe attached behind the shower head.

I felt my old cock hanging heavy, angled out from between my legs, my heart beating excitedly as I looked at the good looking naked young man in front of me. "I'm not going to hurt you Patrick. I'm going to help you," I spoke softly moving in close to him.

"I have looked at you often Pat", putting my hands lightly on his shoulders, softly kneading his neck, feeling his body relax, "You have an amazing body, your skin is flawless, your muscles strong. You are a handsome guy Patrick."

My words were having an effect on me as well, although my cock is old for a solid erection, it was thick and full, hanging down, long and heavy against the crack of his smooth ass.

I pressed into Patrick, my hands slid down and around to his chest, doing what I know what to do and began to twist and rub his nipples. My chin at his shoulder speaking softly into his ear, "mmmmm you feel so nice."

I could smell the chlorine and his scent. Pulling him into me as my right hand slid down his flat tight stomach. "Oh Patrick, you feel so hot", I whispered into his ear as my fingers wrapped around his cock. My arm pulling him back into me, my pubes pushing into his ass. It excited me to feel him hanging from the shower head, swaying in the embrace of my arms. My fingers twisted his nipple as my right hand stroked his skinny cock. My old cock throbbed, not an erection like I used to get, but thick, strong and long.

"It is a good hard cock Patrick", his short cock fit into my fist with his pink pecker head barely poking out. My hand began tugging on his cock, the dried pool chlorine making his cock sticky, feeling his stiff pink pecker as it moved between my fingers as I stroked him. With my left hand I reached over to the hair conditioner dispenser, putting a dab into my palm. "Just a little lube Patrick, I want you to feel my fingers sliding on your hard sexy cock "

I dabbed a bit of the weird stuff that I would never use on my hair from my left palm to my right fingers, and with a gentle twisting, stroking motion rubbed up and down his cock, making him moan softly. My left hand rubbed the goo over his small nut sack, already pulled up tight making them nearly smooth to his body.

"Do you like me stroking you Patrick?", I whispered in his ear hotly. "Are you going to cum for me Patrick", I hissed into his ear gruffly, my fingers pulling and pinching at his tight nut sack, my middle slipping under, rubbing his boy hole. He groaned helpless trapped into my body as he swayed, holding onto the shower pipe. My right hand slowly stroking his cock in my fingers and palm, with just his pink pecker head almost sticking out when my hand reached his body.

I reached up to the dispenser and put another glop of the white hair goo into my left hand and reaching down began to smear it over Patrick's ass crack. Patrick moaned loudly as my fingertips rubbed up and down, playing with his puckered asshole, circling his hole, then slipping my gooey finger up his ass. My right hand firmly gripped his cock, rubbing the top of his pecker head with my thumb and his frenulum with my bent index finger, my last three fingers holding tight, keeping him from moving.

I twisted two fingers together and began to finger fuck his boy cunt. Pat writhed in my grasp as I reamed his ass with my gooey fingers as my other hand stroked his cock.

After a bit I reached for my cock with my slippery left hand and pressed it up against his ass, trapping the long, dense meat between me and his ass, pushing its length up and down his ass crack as I humped against him.

"I want you to make me cum Patrick", I hissed, my hand began to stroke his cock.

The goo in my stroking hand was becoming viscous, so I could feel the heat of friction of his cock in my sinewy hand as I stroked up and down the rosy head and skinny shaft. I felt my arousal take control. The swelling of my cock, the hard beat of my heart was fueling my lust. His cockhead barely poked out from my hand, very hard and sensitive to my hard gripping touch.

He fucked my hand with his cock, moaning softly, quietly, as if not wanting anyone to hear him. Trapped in my right arm, his squirming body rubbed back against my thick greasy cock as he hung from the shower. I grunted as I humped against his ass crack, gripping his wiener hard as I stoked him, his pink pecker bumped between each finger every time his cock was pulled or pushed in and out of my hand with each stroke.

We moved against each other in a spastic random rhythm, I was grunting as my cock grew harder from grinding against Pats ass crack. Pat humped his cock in and out of my hand. 'Don't cum until I cum" I hissed into his ear.

Then Pat leaned into the wall pressing his forearms against the tiled wall, bracing himself as he held onto the showerhead pipe, and began to lift up onto his toes. I felt my cock slide down his ass crack. I didn't think, I just reacted. This wasn't my first-time fucking ass, I knew what to do. I bent my knees until I felt my prick lodge up against Pats greasy boy cunt. My left hand moved to his left hip, strong hard sinewy fingers digging into is side, holding him still.

My cock felt so hard, it was long and fat as it was when I was younger. I pushed against his tight slippery asshole. Patrick kept humping his cock into my hand, working his ass, moving his legs up and down, helping me to squeeze my old fat cock into his fuckhole, he was grunting as I pushed deeper into him with each thrust of my hips. After a few minutes of fucking up into Pat, my cock was completely buried. It only took a half dozen deep hard thrusts in and out of his tight slippery boy cunt before my cum erupted. It felt as if sperm came from the dregs of my balls, spurting into his guts as I pumped globs of cum deep inside his ass. I was gasping for breath now, lightheaded, the weight of my afternoon efforts hitting me hard,

My left hard held tight onto his hip, my chin on his shoulder as I felt him begin to spurt in my hand, his sperm shooting out of his pink pecker. He kept humping into my hand as my index finger and thumb circled his hard little dick and stroked, I felt his hot sperm spraying out, covering my fingers as his dick fucked in and out of my circled grip. He came and came and came, grunting ugh ugh ugh with each squirt of sperm from his pecker. His strong ass muscles milking my cock, buried deep inside his ass, with each squirt of his dick. Finally he finished, and after standing in my arms for a moment, Patrick pulled his dick free from my hand and moved out from my arms, my slimy cock was pulled out of his ass, and he left me alone in the shower stall without a word.

I leaned against the wall, resting my head on my arm as I gasped for air and gathered myself. Looking down, I saw cum splattered on the tiles, chunky globs of sperm, slowly sliding down the wall from where Patrick had shot his seed. My cock glistened, limp and hanging long.

I turned on the valve for the shower and stood under the weak and tepid stream of water, letting it flow over my head.

What am I going to tell the wife about getting home late, I thought to myself.

low1edd
low1edd
6 Followers