All Comments on 'Jackie and Pierre'

by moreandmore

Sort by:
  • 149 Comments (Page 2)
fritz51fritz51about 2 years ago

That's worth a five star vote!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Cool twist.

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

5 stars - now that was funny.

jsch1947jsch1947about 2 years ago

Hysterically funny!!!

WillowghbyWillowghbyabout 2 years ago
'twere best served cold.

m&m, that was a delight! You packed a full story into 1 Lit page. There were enough underlying plot twists and hidden actions that you clearly confused most of your commenters. (Let's assume they simply read it too fast and have at least a modicum of reading comprehension ability and an accessible imagination...)

Revenge without fantasy, beatings, busted nuts, blood, broken bones, or complex multi-day/multi-person exercises. BTB with a smile - I love it.

Keep 'em comin'.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Took me a couple of seconds to understand where the email's were originating but otherwise simple and brilliant

Evah_Rheddy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Kind of dumb using their home WiFi to send the love letters! The court would assume that her husband sent them. He could have done it remotely through a server computer at her work. They allow employees to log on from home. All he would need is her access code and password. Then it would appear that someone from work had sent the emails, lmao!

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 2 years ago

Great BTB story... everything she got she deserved... enjoyed reading this

smmhomesmmhomealmost 2 years ago

Awesome!

Most laughs since I last read the story, Not Guilty by Harddaysnight... Please, consider that very high praise!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
@anon03/15/22

It doesn't matter that the husband sent the emails. It was proof that the children didn't matter to her, and that she was willing to throw them away to have "Pierre's" babies. Divorce courts always say that they take into consideration anything that is in the best interest of the children. The fact that the father was a stay at home primary care giver, and the fact that the mother was willing to ditch them to go get pregnant by an imaginary writer, was all that they would look at, regardless of who the sender was.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
To the people questioning

Why she didn't recognize the different Pierre.

The description of him was;

" He was wearing a black leather Ascot Ivy driving cap and had a mid-back length scraggly salt and pepper pony tail and matching beard."

I'm sure that all the Pierres dressed the same and had the same hair and beard. They were playing a character after all. Each actor would have been selected for their similar features. It's not like they would hire a 6'2" linebacker as one Pierre, and a 4'8" weed as another. From reading the emails, we know she met him only once, (and then fucked him. The slut.), so it's not like she would have memorized every feature of his face in a few hours. From the police report, we know she stormed into the book signing. So she had high emotions. Put it together. Actors hired to look reasonably alike, spent only a few hours with him, (probably face down, ass up. The slut), emotional when pushing her way towards said similar actor. For sure she could have thought it was him for those few moments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was an original and good.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesalmost 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I have found a new author to enjoy! 🥳 I appreciate how you compress the angst into so few pages (and not to the detriment of the story), and cleverly turn the situation around on the perpetrator. 🙃

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 2 years ago

That was another good one. The unstable wife falls in lust with an imaginary author. Great twist. I think there are many many wives out there that are a bit unstable, especially the ones that are really good looking. All uo need do as look at number of really beautiful woman on all these porn sites. A lot of then just 'hard'. I wonder what their lives are really like as mothers or wives?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story, well written, with no fluff or overlooking the important things. Tho it would've been nice reading a bit about that night with the "author". She was willing to throw away her marriage for someone she didn't really know, but allowed him to fuck her on 1st meeting. Stand-up girl! To make matters worse, she did this with a fill-in man, as it was shown there was no real Pierre LeCroix.

By threatening divorce when she couldn't get into the house, she showed how much she loved her husband. She calls herself a self-sufficient big girl: why didn't she have her house keys with her? 4 stars -- Bob

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Perfect!

OlFrog14xOlFrog14xover 1 year ago

Jackie should appeal based on "inadequate counsel", since her lawyer Failed to ask the police officer WHEN that 'lit.com' account was established, from her residential wifi.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Blown off at a birthday dinner. Shades of "February Sucks!"

Moral of the story: Don't marry a woman who reads trash romances.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

On the other hand, the husband should have established that lit.com account at the library, with a dummy Gmail address.

OlFrog14x

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Creative, sad and also funny. Incredible combination in such a short tale. Well done indeed.

tanglosaxtanglosaxabout 1 year ago

Wow, what a story. Another commenter said it's an incredible combination, and it absolutely is. I have just discovered Moreandmore, and I look forward to reading more of his/her work. Tanglosax

mariverzmariverz12 months ago

Pierre lleva la vida de un escritor de literotica... Que envidia!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

STILL laughing!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Nice ending!

Russ43ChandlerRuss43Chandler9 months ago

Very well developed and thoroughly entertaining. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

👌🤣🤣🤣

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Laughing my tail off. That was hilarious.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A thing of beauty! Had an uncomfortable feeling about which direction this story might go but took the plunge anyway, trusting M&M not to let me down. I'm happy to say that my trust was well placed and I really enjoyed the spectacle of this despicable woman burning herself. A very funny tale, easily five stars.

StruckwrongStruckwrong8 months ago

Ouch and satisfying.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Very creative, a nice change from the same old rubbish. Thank you..

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

LOL

Buster2UBuster2U6 months ago

BTB WOW! Perfect burn on the cheating slut wife! LOL Perfect. Burned by the wife at the book signing, our hero goes home and quickly takes the kids to Disney Land locking the house so the bitch can't get in without a hassle. LOL perfect. Then when he gets back he disappears for another 2 weeks sticking her with the kids and screwing her business trip. LOL What a perfect burn! 10 big blazing stars. Buster2U

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Fun Five stars.

JPB

26thNC26thNC6 months ago

That BTB was so damn good that even the cuck fans enjoyed it.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x6 months ago

"Since I work at home, I've been their primary caregiver." - Actually, he should have little trouble getting custody.

HighBrowHighBrow6 months ago

Luck trumps everything else, even in Femdom agitprop.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A nice little ditty! Definitely not in the BTB range or genre! But what do I know? It’s only a story!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Interesting premise with the shock reveal. But it went nuclear real fast. Doesn't seem realistic for either party. Remember the MC only learned about what really happened at various stages. He didn't know it all up front.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman3 months ago

LOL Absolutely Great

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuy2 months ago

Love this author’s confrontational strategies

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Clever. Very good. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

It was interesting to see so many commentators laughing about this below. But unfortunately, with this as a reflection of reality, it's actually incredibly sad. Sad commentary on our culture and our society, where the female dogs run around loose and know that our legal system will give them everything they want if push comes to shove. I said commentary that there are so many shallow and selfish women out there. Yes, they were indoctrinated into this by a failing school system and a Hollywood and other brain-washing that teaches them that 'feelings' and superficiality and their 'rightss are more important than rational thinking and responsibility and integrity. And at the bottom of it all, just ugly, twisted, and evil hearts. Until you fix your heart problem, things will never be right.

oldtwitoldtwit28 days ago

Loved it, loved it, what a great show, it was funny, well written, character set was good and you wrote it so straight faced,. Brilliant

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermoreandmore@moreandmore
2277 Followers
A day without sex is like, um, just kidding. I have no idea. I am judged by what I've done and haunted by what I didn't do. I write stories in an attempt to entertain. If it evokes hate filled or non-constructive comments then I smile while I delete them. I won’t have you...