All Comments on 'Jackie and Pierre'

by moreandmore

Sort by:
  • 149 Comments
Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Great story... it went off like an IED in a phone booth (if you're under 30, simply enter 'phone booth' in your favorite search engine). Your first line not only set the slightly-less-than-serious tone but also started you with 4.95 stars right off the bat: "Another unrealistic fantasy without any redeeming value"!!! Clearly, 5+++++++++/5!

.

Please. More, unrealistic fantasy without any redeeming value!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pretty funny stuff.

chytownchytownover 2 years ago

*****That was a fun read. Very entertaining story. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love it, BURN HER

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cute little story. Well done. 5 stars.

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerover 2 years ago

An amusing read even if the plot is a little OTT and there is no erotic content (isn’t this site Literotica?). 4 stars.

BlackJackSteeleBlackJackSteeleover 2 years ago

A great little flash story.

Well done.

PowersworderPowersworderover 2 years ago

A fitting bit of payback on the arrogant slut for the horrible way she treated her husband. It's sad that he had to go to those lengths just to get a fair divorce settlement, which would've been granted to her automatically, despite the cheating wife being the one who destroyed the marriage.

This got a fifth star for sending Jackie every new Pierre book and rubbing her stupidity in her face for the rest of her life.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 2 years ago

I love the deliciousness of the revenge!

5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good joke !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Now that is a change from the normal LW tale! Thank you, M&M. 5 stars

somewhere east of Omaha

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 2 years ago
LOL

Play with the horns and you get the bull.

Funny story.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 2 years ago

Ha. Well done. It is difficult to get a different angle for a story but you managed it. It had a number of twists and turns. Many thanks. Cheers.

Omart57Omart57over 2 years ago

Absolutely loved this one, M&M! Very funny BTB!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm confused by the police established that the account was set up from their home and there was questions about who set it up? She clearly thought they were from Pierre or she would not have assaulted the guy who played him. So why would anyone not think the husband sent them?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Kinda wondering why one would profess their vows if they choose to ignore them when something or someone better comes along? Just askin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Short and sweet. Love it.

amygdalaamygdalaover 2 years ago

Ohh this was a fun read 🤣

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cute, but is anyone else tiring of the ever persistent celebrity or sports person whisking the formerly prim and proper wifey away for a lesson in debauchery? Geez, can't wait to see how many sequels there'll be to this story. I was pleased it didn't turn into another sick cuck debacle, that alone gave it a 3, being a cute story raised it to 4.

SDN1955SDN1955over 2 years ago

Great fun story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Best. Flash. Story. Ever.

lover1953lover1953over 2 years ago

Great story. 5*****

FireFox59FireFox59over 2 years ago

Fun story. He was lucky to get away from Jackie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another thoroughly enjoyable moreandmore romp. Need I add that it gets a 5 from me? In fact, it will also go onto my long list of possible sequels for when I shed this anonymous cloak and begin contributing under a false name. Props also to Legio_Patria_Nostra for commentary worthy of the story. Whoo-eeee!

silentsoundsilentsoundover 2 years ago

Well this was a bit of fun.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved every bit of it except Jackie not recognizing the fact that J. Lacroix was a different person than the one she fucked.

Cheers to the author who gives us a much needed break from the cuckold bullshit populating this site currently. To this ne story about a man, there will probably be 15-20 about a faggot that loves having a slut wife.

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 2 years ago

Love it. A three hour affair turned to a fantasy as revenge. And she fell for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hilarious!! Took me totally by surprise. A 5 star read!

GriscomGriscomover 2 years ago

That was fun. Couple of thoughts.

There is no explanation how she thought one of these author role-players was the same guy she banged after the bistro book-signing. She had three signed books and, plus the place where she hit the guy, that makes four times she has seen one of these role-players. How did she think it was the same person each time? Do they look like each other? Do they wear costumes? In addition, when they autograph the books, how does the handwriting look the same?

I also have a little trouble suspending disbelief that the husband has only now figured that Jackie is a raving nut-job.

Still, I enjoyed it.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

I do love a happy ending 😁

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the better flash stories posted in a while!

.

But….if there were 4 different Pierre’s going to the signings….and Jackie had hooked up with the one that came to her home town….but it was a different one that she “assaulted” later on….why did she seem to think it was the guy she bonked earlier and met up with when she and hubby went to dinner?

.

Otherwise….solid 4 ****!

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitover 2 years ago

That was funny….thanks.

KittyCampbellKittyCampbellover 2 years ago

Toasted her marriage with an anonymous Lit writer .... just awesome.

elling50elling50over 2 years ago

I disliked this devious lousy husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She got what she deserved

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh bother! Same old “wife falls in love with fictitious romance novel writer.” It has been done to death, give it a rest! (Sarc tag)

5 stars. That was fun!

FD45FD45over 2 years ago

Guy has a short fuse. He went into divorce territory with a single act of dismissal, which was bad but not divorce worthy. He doubled down on that by locking her away from her house and work products. He earned that divorce.

Is the wife nearsighted that she did not recognize two different faces? It wasn’t clear if these guys were wearing a disguise or not. Still, body shapes...

CaptFlintCaptFlintover 2 years ago

Fun read. Pretty dang clever.

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66over 2 years ago

A fun, entertaining read. 5 stars.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 2 years ago

That was great. Too funny.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

Non erotic and confusing. To paraphrase Ron Burgandy: “Well. That escalated quickly.”

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartover 2 years ago

5, a good relatively short BTB that has a interesting way of going about it. So me being a dunce who sent the emails? The wife to herself being crazy? The husband (didn't seem that way as he seemed shocked at her attitude)? Or someone else like the wife's friend?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I usually don’t like revenge/BTB stories much. But I have to give you credit for several reasons. One, you kept it short and didn’t resort to the standard cliches (he meets the love of his life after, the kids automatically turn on her, he has friends who happen to be private investigator/tech wizards, etc) You also found a way to make this humerous. What I particularly enjoyed was your plot. Very original. Thank you for the smile.

nestorb30nestorb30over 2 years ago

Gave me a chuckle

BeBopper99BeBopper99over 2 years ago

5***** KABOOM! Bryan! Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One can only hope that we will see more and more unrealistic fantasy tales!!! Entertainment like this is always of great value.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hilarious! It really is true that those "novels" are often written by anonymous writers who are paid for their piece work. You got the child support right; it's a simple schedule (and it's capped in most states no matter what the parent makes). Don't do this: "Maintenance, isn't that a friendly word, was probably a little against me as I made more." Maintenance is relevant in long term marriages where the wife makes very little or stayed home. It is for a limited time, and there is no effort to "equalize" income. The purpose is to give her some income support until she can transition to full time employment that provides enough to live on (which may require her going to school). The wife in this story would not have gotten maintenance. 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Harlequin paperbacks plus wife and more so deranged wife is a recipe for marriage breakdown

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it. Character was stereotyped however the ending was great. I got a little confused to why she gravitated to Pierre as no mention of her infatuation was made before restaurant

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yes! u deserve *****

KRD19254KRD19254over 2 years ago

It sure seems that Stanley was on to Jackie's CHEAT prior to the B dinner. And Quigley got a piece that night. Nice to see Jackie getting burned by her own doings, 'public record' filing for divorce on him. And it looks like the kids wanted to be with dad too. Nice.

/

5*, Hooyah, Salutes for such a good burn - rare here and in reality

Regguy69Regguy69over 2 years ago

Spectacular! She got exactly what she deserved. The kids will be much better off hanging with Dad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

In loving wives we MUST get over this idea men only get every other weekend custody. Joint equal custody is more common. Every other weekend just does not exist unless the man accepts it.

In this scenario it would easily be proven he was primary care giver. She travels signifigantly

demanderdemanderover 2 years ago

Clever sending the emails. D

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Some of you folks need a life. Not only is this fiction but tongue-in-cheek humor. Relax, life is serious enough as it is.

texquilltexquillover 2 years ago

Fun story with a nice twist. Well-done!

ejsathomeejsathomeover 2 years ago

That's a great one. Laughed out loud! What a fine deception. Thanks very much, as usual.

Rolando1225Rolando1225over 2 years ago

Very funny and original story. I had a great time reading it. Thanks for the story.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

Terrific! This is how I wish for LW stories. In a nutshell and with a sharp pen like a fine blade, the tit for tat is on its way! 5*!!!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

I'm having a bad day, I think. So, the husband knew of her affair with Pierre before his bisrthday dinner debacle and set her up, or used the "hidden" email account he saw at the signing and ran a scam on her from there? There's some inconsistencies that kept me from concluding the latter. Part of my problem was how he went "nuclear" at the signing brush off, as if there were suspicions/problems prior to that pecipitated his actions. 4*

juanviejojuanviejoover 2 years ago

Chickadees a awfully pretty; don't you think?

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

It was fun. Had a few issues but considering how bad its been here in LW lately I'll give it more stars than it usually would.

secretsalsecretsalover 2 years ago

Short and smart, I like. Nice twist with the crowdsourced author persona, didn't see that coming.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

What a refreshing read! I really enjoyed seeing a cheater burned.

Rocky62Rocky62over 2 years ago

Awesomely funny bite in the ass for wifey

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 2 years ago

Totally unbelievable. Nice touch with Ghost writers. Over reaction on his part at the birthday dinner, I'll fix her for leaving me sitting at the table, I'll lock up the house, take the kids and disappear for a few days,

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

As expected, Excellent! Loved it! This deserves 25 stars at least. Sorry but you'll have to settle for 5 BIG FUCKING FAT STARS and a thanks for the laughs!

LarrynDallasLarrynDallasover 2 years ago

Great premise. Loved it.

SpottedDog2018SpottedDog2018over 2 years ago

Clever as all get out. Very original

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very good and funny. Thank you

neilnblowme2neilnblowme2over 2 years ago

i haven t laughed this much in ages

i loved this story

5* a huge hardon and a tingling in my balls

BentNotBrokenBentNotBrokenover 2 years ago

Another winner! Very well fleshed out and entertaining as always. Please keep them coming!!!

TriCoastalTriCoastalover 2 years ago

Brilliant, original, and fun. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

awesome. Pierre was pen name and 4 people played him. good twist. thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow, she sure stepped into something nasty and got it all over her shoes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm still laughing!

Crusader235Crusader235over 2 years ago

Funny BTB, loved the twists in court.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was different. Still laughing.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pretty interesting story but you made a major error with poor Jackie's trysts with Pierre. If she had three signed copies of LeCroix's novels signed by Pierre I would think that she had been at the book signing and should have noticed that the latest Pierre was different from the Pierre at at least one of the other signings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Excellent

Hilarious. Where do I sign up to be one of the Pierre LaCroix-es?

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 2 years ago

Generally do not care for BTB, but definitely justified in this case.

HikingThruHikingThruover 2 years ago

Never ceases to amaze how some readers can perceive such a different story. There are plenty of clues to her surfacing disrespect: scheduling travel that misses his birthday, picking an unknown restaurant with zero memories for them, leaving him for 10 mins, the different email, and then the brush-off, etc. It's the couple's celebration of his birthday, and she told him to go home alone. The body blows just kept coming. The most unbelievable bit was pulling over and booking a week at Disney on his phone without cashing out his 401k.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

Funny.

Jackie was very good at hiding her true self.

For years and then imploded.

nice work moreandmore. thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh how funny! The divorce ,in court had to be the most embarrassing for her. She certainly earned it. LP

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 2 years ago

Nice.

We're so used to, here on Lit., to have stories with weak MC's.

Men crying, stammering, blushing and what have you.

But not from moreandmore.

He gives us normal everyday males.

Guys who hurt, get angry, but most of all, react.

Action is in our DNA.

Strange how some writers forget that.

But moreandmore gives us more than that.

He gives us humor too and interesting plots.

All included in this fun little story.

Top ratings from me.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermoreandmore@moreandmore
A day without sex is like, um, just kidding. I have no idea. I am judged by what I've done and haunted by what I didn't do. I write stories in an attempt to entertain. If it evokes hate filled or non-constructive comments then I smile while I delete them. I won’t have you...