Jackie and Tommy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good job, baby. Just like I said."

Thomas heaves his legs from around my head and I breathe deeply, the musk from his body still heavy in the surrounding air. I feel drool dripping down the corner of my mouth to the sheets below, and wipe it away as he maneuvers to plant his body beside mine and look at his handiwork.

"So?"

I don't feel like lifting my head, so I just tilt it over to the side he's on to look at him. "So what?" I croak, licking remnants of white off of my lips and still feeling like a stuck pig on the fingers he still hasn't taken out of my pussy.

"You're mine?"

I laugh, throat raspy and thoroughly fucked. "And you're mine. Done. Imagine if I said no." Thomas flexes his fingers in my pussy, and I grunt. "But it's a yes. You fucked the fight out of me, it wasn't a challenge."

"Doesn't have to be. I want you to go up one more time anyway." His free hand slides down over my body, and I quiver.

"I'm too sensitive, it hurts," I explain, rising to dislodge him but stopped by a hand on my chest.

"But will you do it if I ask you?" Thomas says, letting a hand slide to the left to roll a hard nipple between his fingers.

I lay back and he settles over me, sliding his fingers in and out of the hole, gaping slightly after he withdraws his hand before forming to be spread again.

I don't expect him to slather my own cum over my clit and attack me with the fingers of his other hand, bringing the pain of oversensitivity to the forefront of my mind. My body cringes underneath him but he plants a heavy elbow over my stomach and he continues to blur his fingers over my sore, abused clit. His fingers are powering into my pussy again, rubbing bruisingly up against the spongy front wall and causing my breath to wheeze out of me.

I can't speak for the deluge of feeling, only moan into the wet air as he has me trapped underneath him. Both hands seem to reach the speed of white lightning and I reach a hiccuping shriek before going limp.

...

"We're doing that every night?" I ask, waking up to a wet washcloth over my tender skin.

"Only when I want to remind you who you are," Thomas says reasonably. "My woman."

I nod and he rumbles a laugh, sitting back when he's satisfied with his work.

"When you can move, you have to go pee," he advises, gazing up into my face.

"Thomas, we're gonna have our first couple's fight if you don't shut up with that. I know," I say, rolling my eyes and sitting up.

He cheeses. "Old habits are hard to break."

I stand and wobble, and he stares, proud, from the bed. "Shut up, Tommy."

"I'm just admiring!" he protests, the wide satisfied smile calling out his lying ass.

...

Ms. Fetty is sitting on her couch when Thomas and I walk in.

"Hey Ma, you started without me again?" The smell hit me as soon as we walked through the door, and the house is already warmed like the oven's been on for a while.

She gets up from the couch, wearing her favorite tracksuit. "I went ahead and threw it together, we have more important things to get to tonight."

"We do?"

She plants her hands on her hips. "I'm the last to find out you two are finally together."

Thomas shifts on his feet. "Ma?"

"Seriously, Tommy, I had to hear it from Mei across the street! Do you know how embarrassing it is to be the last one on the grapevine to hear about my own son's love life?!"

"We didn't tell anyone Ms. Fetty, we just found out too, technically," I reason, an unhelpful smile creeping onto my face as Thomas glares down at me.

Apparently Paulie and a couple of the other students saw me get dragged back into the schoolhouse the day before break, and Thomas' neighbors saw us go inside his house and not come out for... quite a few days. Which, according to Mei across the street from Thomas' mom, would be normal if it was my house, but definitely not at his.

"Well okay. Where were all these prying eyes when we were looking for Jessie's murderous ex-husband prowling the streets?"

"Tommy, just hush," I laugh, stacking our empty plates and bringing them to the sink. "Let's just consider it a challenge to keep it under wraps as long as possible if we break up."

Thomas curses in dissent under his breath, and not quietly enough, but instead of reprimanding him his mother agrees with him. "Yes, fuck that. I've been waiting too long for this to happen, you need to wait until I'm dead at least."

"Ma!"

"I said what I said! At least you two got it together before then. Was beginning to think I'd never see the day. Tommy, get the ice cream from the freezer and make me a bowl, I found the tenth Fast and Furious on bootleg and figured we'd watch it."

"There's a tenth Fast and Furious?"

"I'm not sure. Let's find out."

...