It's Complicated Pt. 01

Story Info
Son brings girlfriend home to mom.
2.1k words
4.32
12k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is just my second writing, so be kind and please, do let me know what you think. Much of this writing leads into what is to come in the following chapters, so be patient, it will be worth the build-up.

Who would have thought my live-in girlfriend would, while giving me an amazing birthday blow job, reveal her secret affair... with my mother?

I certainly didn't expect it, but maybe if I'd paid closer attention I would have.

Their affair began when Jen, my girlfriend, and I moved back to St Louis. Jen is a lawyer and I'm a Civil Engineer. Both of us are just a couple of years into our careers. Jen is 24 and I'm 26... mom is 46, divorced, and has lived in St Louis all her life.

When I met Jen (Jennifer), she was in a relationship with a classmate, a female classmate. Yep, Jen is bisexual, a new discovery she'd made while in law school.

I'm straight as an arrow, but certainly open-minded and mom, well she is mom. You know, not as far as her son is, or was, concerned, a sexual human being... she's my mom for Christ sake, I mean the thought of her being sexual is, well, ewwww!

Anyway, it all started when Jen and I moved back to St Louis. Mom, due to her divorce settlement with the pig... yeah, neither of us is particularly fond of her ex and my father. Okay back to the complicated story.

Mom had money, got it in her divorce settlement and she loaned a nice-sized hunk of it to Jen and me for a down payment on a nice 2550 sqft, fully renovated 3 bedroom, 3 bath home in Benton Park West... the place where this fucked up but beautifully loving and erotic story begins.

Jen and I moved into our home on a Friday morning, well okay, we say moved in, but basically we brought our clothes, bathroom stuff, our king-size bed, a couch, kitchen stuff, and oh yes, a small kitchen table with us. Our plan, which was going to quickly change, was to furnish as and when we could afford it.

The quick change to our plans was, well, quick, as on the following Tuesday, the first day for me at the civil engineering firm that had recruited me. Fortunately, Jen was still deciding what offer to take... she is not only a sexy little fireball, but she is also smart, like really smart, and had three different offers for a job... none of which had she yet committed to.

Anyway, Jen and my mom, her name is Cynthia, or Cyn, had brunch and sightseeing planned for that Tuesday... plans that didn't happen because at 9, just an hour after I'd started day one at my new job, I got a panicked call from Jen saying my mother's house was on fire.

Mom's house was a total loss, and so, by the following Monday, our home was in a frenzy of activity after Jen and Mom bought half of the stores in St Louis out. Yeah, Jen and Mom decided Mom was moving in with us until her home could be rebuilt. Also, they decided we needed all new stuff now, not later when we could afford it.

Makes sense I guess, I mean with Mom living with us for the foreseeable future, we needed all the crap... I mean stuff they bought.

You see, the thing is, Mom and Jen had hit it off big time the first time I'd introduced Jen to Mom. Instantly they were best buds, partners in crime, the dynamic duo... you get what I mean, right?

So, with Mom living with us and demanding to pay her way, and with me working, the two of them decided Jen was going to delay taking a job and the two of them would fix up the house and "do St Louis". Yep, that was the plan and to be honest, it was a lot of chaotic fun, plus I loved the hell out of both of them, so it just worked.

Then there I was on October 4th, two months after we had moved to St Louis. The three of us had gone out for dinner and celebrated my birthday with great food and a few drinks. Now at home, I was in the dark kitchen by a crazy and sexy Jen kneeling on the floor stroking my hard cock and trying to deep throat it.

What I didn't know until later was that my mother, my fucking mother for Christ sake, was in the dark living room area (the first floor of the home is one open living area), watching Jen suck me off.

Also, what I didn't know was that a week after Mom moved in with us, after the two of them had a few too many drinks at some bistro, had come home, started gabbing, and drunkenly started sharing fantasies... which led to Jen seducing my mother before I got home from work.

All of which led to me leaning back against the island counter, cock in Jen's mouth, and about to cum when Jen let my cock slip out of her mouth and looking up at me said, "Baby, the mouth and lips that were just around your cock were, just a few hours ago, buried in a wet sweet tasting pussy" and then she gobbled down my cock again sucked it for a moment, then mumbled out around my cock just as I was ready to blow my load "Your mother's sweet cunt, I was eating out your mother".

No, I wasn't so shocked, that I deflated... Jen is too good at sucking a cock for anything short of death to cause me to deflate, but I did hear what she said, and for an instant, a mental image came to mind, Jen's face buried in a pussy, my mother's pussy and I exploded shooting rope after rope into Jen's cum loving mouth. I think, up until that moment, it was the best blow job and orgasm from a blow job I'd ever experienced... yeah, I guess I'm pretty fucked up too.

When I came to my senses, Jen and I were halfway up the stairs headed to our bedroom, Jen holding my cock in her hand and leading me. I was trying to process what I'd just heard and what it meant and also, how sick I must be for it to have given me a mind-blowing orgasm.

Soon we were in bed, naked and face to face in the dark. Jen's body, waist down was pressed into me, her hand still around my cock, with a small space between our upper bodies when, in the faint light filtering in through the windows, I saw her eyes fixed on mine.

"Baby" she said, "Want to talk? I know I threw a lot at you and maybe we can talk about it." Jen and I from day one had fantastic communication, we talked about everything and we never judged each other. Plus, Jen knew and still knows, I'm fucking head over heels in love with her.

And so, we talked. Jen started out explaining how her affair with my mother began, and how mom had shared a couple of fantasies with her. One of them was being curious about a lesbian experience.

How that drunken admission had turned her on, and how when she had admitted she was bisexual, it led to her tentatively kissing mom (which is also what Jen calls her). How mom didn't at first kiss back, but how soon they were necking, then touching, then how Jen had stripped mom, sat her on the kitchen table, and ate her out until mom had a massive orgasm.

Jen knows me, like really knows me and as we talked, she very slowly stroked my cock. As I listened to her story I started getting hard again. Yes, even though my mind was struggling with what Jen was telling me, it turned me on. Told you Jen is smart.

"So", Jen said, "What do you think, are you good with Mom and I having a sexual relationship? Believe me, it takes nothing away from what you and I have, it might even strengthen what we have. It's also good for mom. She is blossoming... mom can" and then she chuckled and continued with "be a real bad girl in the sheets... or anywhere for that matter."

"Shit Jen, this is a lot to take in... maybe I need a minute... oh fuck, stop that, you're distracting me." Jen had, while talking to me, begun stroking my now hard cock faster, and I knew damn well what she was doing... but, yeah but."

I had no more than said I needed a minute when Jen scooted back a bit and slid down the bed to put my cock in her mouth again, mumbling, "take your time baby."

Let me describe Jen for you. She is a tallish woman, about 5'9" tall, lithe but fully developed and sensual... think of a prowling black panther. Yeah, that vibe. She has no one striking feature, well maybe her eyes. Okay, her lips too, and yeah, her glossy thick auburn mane, nice ass, and perfect B-cup breasts, but you know, pretty average other than that.

Maybe that helps you understand why, even in a confused state of mind, her sucking my cock led to me grabbing her head, and starting to face fuck her, groaning out, "forget talk."

Having just cum, I didn't so much want to blow a load in her mouth as I wanted or maybe better stated, need to be inside her. Something about the whole mom thing, how we both loved her, how Jen was having sex with her, and how the whole taboo nature of it all had me turned on and in need of connecting with Jen both physically and emotionally.

I needed to make love to her. Pulling her off my cock and pushing her over on her back, I got between her legs and looking down at her, slowly slid my hard cock into her wet, warm sheath saying, "Yeah, now let's talk."

As my cock opened her and filled her, she moaned and said "Fuccck baby, I needed you inside me, I know we can make this work, right? I love you both baby."

My answer was to pull a pillow over to us and put it under her ass. Then, as I began to slowly fuck her, I told her "I love you both too baby doll" and slowly but not deeply continued fucking my love. This is the position, with her raised up so I penetrate her in an upwards angle, where I've found I can find her G-spot with the head of my cock... going slowly and not thrusting in too deep, rocks her world... which at that moment was what I wanted to do.

Her "Fuck yes! That's the spot baby!" told me all I needed to know. It was time to show her my love and looking down into and locking my eyes oner hers, I used my middle finger to find her swollen clit. As she felt my touch, she let out a short mewling. Then gently stroking her clit I increased the pressure on it until she moaned loudly.

Knowing what that meant, I continued stroking her clit and continued to fuck her g-spot, until I began to feel her starting to tense up, and saw her eyes start to roll back in her head. I know my baby doll, so at that, I changed to a circular motion increasing the pressure and that was it, "Fuuuuuuuuck! I'm cum...cum.. cuuuuuuuming!"

And she did, baby went rigid, her whole pelvic region raised and she vibrated, then her abdomen convulsed with a long guttural moan escaping her lips, she collapsed back on the bed.

For a moment I thought she passed out, but then her arms came up to pull me down on her, and still in her, I rolled us onto our sides and held her waiting for her to come down.

A moment or an hour later, I can't say which, she sighed deeply, stroked my face, and kissed me. "My god, that was amazing... you hit a home run baby. I love us, and now we are a family, right?"

"Yes, baby doll, we are, I'm happy for mom, and you too... and strangely, me. Let's get some sleep baby."

There was a long pause before Jen responded, then as she drifted off, she muttered "I've got more to tell you, but tomorrow."

Again, I didn't know that just outside our bedroom, Mom was sitting on the hardwood floor, leaning up against the door, listening to every word and sound.

And that, as they say, is page one. Depending upon how much you all like this, I'll continue the story with how our new little family gets on... I promise some surprises are in store for you.