Jackie Comes to Stay

Story Info
Niece moves in and Uncle recalls the past.
1.9k words
4.45
33.1k
38

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/06/2024
Created 10/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luxdelux
luxdelux
45 Followers

My younger sister Lena had called to confirm if my niece Jackie was welcome to stay with me while she checked out some campuses near me. It was a silly question of course because there was nothing I wouldn't do for my sister and my niece.

Lena was only eighteen when her boyfriend at the time got her pregnant. He shipped out to serve in Iraq the week after and we got the news of his death shortly before she found out she was pregnant. They had only dated casually and when he pulled the don't send me out a virgin line, she stepped up.

My mother tossed her out and, after a flaming good row with mom, I followed her. I had already been working through grade twelve doing a trade program and had an apprenticeship lined up as a framer with a construction company that had promised post Journeyman training and tuition subsidy.

The first couple years were rough, money was tight and expenses were constant. By year three I managed to get Lena enrolled with distance learning and got Jackie into a small childcare facility. Jackie was only in for 4 hours a day but it gave Lena a break to focus on her studies. Our evenings and weekends were just the three of us and it was quite simply the best time of my life. I didn't know it then of course but looking back I can see that although we had almost nothing and I was working like a dog, I was happy. I looked forward to every day at work and every evening I was in a heaven of my own devising.

On weekends we would ride our bikes to the beach and walk on the sand. At first we carried Jackie and later she would run ahead or around until exhaustion would still those little legs and then once again, we carried. It seemed only natural that as we watched the sun set we would walk hand in hand or cuddle for warmth in the sand.

Over the next few years I had a few dates and a couple of one night stands but I found I would rather be at home. Somewhere in that time I found myself watching Lena's tight little ass. We were family and space was small with only one bathroom. Accidents happened and after a bit it was just the norm to walk about half dressed if it was easier. Lena often walked about in her sports bra and shorty underwear. I would often be in my boxers. Lena had dropped all the bay weight and our limited income meant focus on proper food not junk. As a result we were both on the lean side. Lena's tits had filled out with Jackie and even when she stopped nursing they only dropped a little to that cantaloupe size I always liked.

A few more years passed. Lena was a licensed accountant now and had a job offer waiting from a good firm. I was head of the development team and life was calming down. It was on one of those end of summer evenings, the sun had backed off into a languid slow heat. Lena was framed against the window in a light camisole and boy shorts. The lazy orange glow of that sun burned her silhouette into my minds eye. I stopped mid sentence and just let her image sing to me. She turned towards me and I watched her bra less breasts sway from left to right as she came to a stop.

Her eyes fixed on my face and she saw immediately where I was looking. She giggled a bit and slowly shook her chest from side to side. "What's the matter Jack? Boobs got your tongue?"

"not yet," I muttered under my breath, though not quietly enough as she gave a little gasp and her nipples stiffened slightly under that thin almost sheer camisole. She moved away from the window but I noticed that she seemed to have a bit more sway in her hips.

Over the next few days I noticed that her attire began to change. We already were quite relaxed in the clothing department but now I noticed that the sports bras changed to camisoles and tank tops. Most were sheer enough that I was seeing the darker circles of her areola and her bottoms went from tom boy panties to Brazilian cut, thongs or little shorty shorts that left the bottom curve of her buttocks exposed. It was one time that she had been doing dishes and bent down to put away a pan that I saw clearly she had no panties and her clean pink pussy lips were plainly visible.

One day we had been out for a run. Jackie now eleven had made it home on her feet but barely and had barely stayed awake long enough for a quick bath before we tucked her in. Lena was standing in the hall still in her running gear. As we chatted she peeled her shorts down and tossed them in the hamper. Then she reached up and peeled off her sports bra and was standing before me almost naked. Once again she giggled. "Oh Jack, they're just boobs" she once again swayed left and right and I watched her nipples swell out. "And fucking amazing ones at that," I whispered and again she heard but this time she just grinned and peeled off her panties. Her pussy was clean shaven except for a thin landing strip at the top. Her lips jutted out just enough to be seen and I was once again struck mute. She giggled and bounced a bit, fucking amazing that was. She then cried "Dibs on shower" and darted into the bathroom. I clearly heard a moan or two come out of the shower while I awaited my turn. She came out wearing a too short towel and started putting together a meat and cheese plate.

By the time I climbed out of the shower she had poured some wine and loaded some romance flick on the tv. I found a set of boxers laid out for me by my towel so I threw them on and walked out to join her. She had changed into a clean white dress shirt. One of mine. It was only buttoned with 2 buttons and as she arranged the pillows I realized that she was still without panties and her nipples sliding against the fabric of the shirt had stretched out to 3/4 inch nubs.

We sat down together and she cuddled in like we always did. We watched the movie, sipped out wine and nibbled on the food. Lena would reach across me to her plate and her boob would occasionally swing clear out of the shirt, nipple hard and areola puckered up. I had my arm around her as she cuddled in and I stroked her side as she leaned across. My pecker had of course gotten rock hard during this and had started to poke through the vent in the front of my boxers. On the screen the couple in the movie were kissing and Lena sighed, "I miss that," she said. Sipping her wine she looked at me. "I'm scared I have forgotten how to do that Jack, could I," She paused and took a gulp of wine. "Could we practice that?"

"Kissing?" I asked. She nodded and sipped just enough that her lips glistened. "Of course we can," I replied. "You know I would do anything for you Lena, If you feel you need to practice I am here for you." Lena smiled and once again sipped her wine, She leaned across me to put her glass down and I watched her left boob swing out. Almost bouncing off the top third of my penis that was sticking out of my shorts. As she leaned back I gathered the shirt back so when she came to a stop her breast stayed out. Her eyes saw where mine were looking and she smiled and leaned in for a kiss. As our lips met her boob slid into my penis and she gasped into my mouth. Our lips were tentative at first but quickly the passion rose. Our tongues met in the middle and began to dance as she lifted up slightly so that her nipple was dragging in circles on the top of my cock.

As we continued to slide our tongues across each others and deeper into each others mouths she adjusted her position once again and I realized my cock was sandwiched between her tits and she was slowly titty fucking me while we snogged. We continued this for a few moments. My hands slid all over her body. Rubbing her back, pulling the shirt up and sliding under to rub her ass and because she was bent towards me I slid my hand around and slow started to stroke her pussy lips. When I touched them her breathing got ragged and her tongue gained a new intensity.

She pulled away from our kiss and looked down where my purple crowned cock was sticking out from between her breasts. She grasped her tits from the side, nipples caught between her fingers and tightened them around my cock. She began to slide her tits up and down my cock, supporting their weight with her nipples so that they stretched out a long way on the upstroke. She looked back at my eyes and said, "I might need to practice more than just one thing Jack." I leaned for ward and kissed her long and deep while my finger dug between her lips and sank into her hot wet pussy. "Anything you like Lena, you decide the curriculum."

She sank back against my finger, getting me in to full depth and moaned a bit, her ass started to twitch back into my fingers as I stoked in and out. Her eyes rolled back and she shuddered a little bit. Then she pulled me down onto the floor and stretched out so her face was by my prick and her pussy was right in front of me. I slid 2 fingers in deep and used my thumb on her clit. She in the meantime drooped her mouth over my cock and her tongue was lapping at the glans as she sucked and swirled on the head. My first blast caught her by surprise but also pushed her over the edge. She was bucking her hips into my hand, her back arched as she started clenching down on my fingers. She came hard and long and the whole time she came she held me in her mouth, pulled in so my burning hot jet splashed straight down her throat. She never gagged or choked once but when she finished cumming she fell back as limp as a rag doll and my now softening cock dropped from her mouth.

When our breathing returned to normal she looked at me and said, "Wow, oh Gawd, Wow"

I nodded and then looked down at that tasty little pussy. "Lena," I said. "I need to practice as well."

"That seems fair." she said as I slid down so my breath was on her pussy lips. I breathed out and She moaned. "I am going to need a lot of practice Lena, a lot, for weeks and weeks and weeks." My tongue ran deep between the lips from the botttom to the top where it swirled around her clit. She moaned and I slid down until my tongue was pushing into her rosebud. "On all sorts of Subjects." I slid my tongue back to her lips where they brushed and teased.

"good" she moaned pushing her puss up into my face. " I need lots of practice too, lots of it. For weeks and weeks and more."

luxdelux
luxdelux
45 Followers