Jackie Comes to Stay Pt. 02

Story Info
Brother and Sister tease and have fun. part 2
1.5k words
4.57
21.6k
23

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/06/2024
Created 10/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luxdelux
luxdelux
45 Followers

Lena and I practiced a lot that winter. Summer had just come to and end when we slid across that line between siblings and lovers. We couldn't keep our hands and lips off of each other. Relaxed clothing at home turned into hours long teasing sessions. We would rub against each other in the kitchen as we prepared food. Hands would wander unrestrained and lips would gently slide across necks with little breaths of hot air. Once Jackie fell asleep it was a free for all. We would cuddle and snog as hands roamed freely. I learned every spot of her body with my hands and then again with my lips. We would perform oral sex every night and then cuddle in the afterglow and wake to more in the morning. Waking to my sisters mouth around my cock was much better than waking to the alarm and I would return the favor. We held off however from taking that last final step. That last irreversible step that went from cuddling with benefits (really really great benefits) to; we are now lovers in every way.

In the real world our careers were progressing as well. The universe had finally started to lay down some cards and our lives were about to change. Lena had done well in her new career and in the last year had caught 3 different mistakes in a major portfolio monitored by the company. She saved that company and shareholders something in excess of thirty million and she had been noticed. Word had gone out and people in the top floor had been talking.

Likewise I had just finished a run of projects that included three condo's and a dockside land development. The land was in the commercial zone, with multi level warehouses and commercial offices including a couple that had been set up as shared space with rented cubicles or shared space with rented desks. We actually won some awards for the design on that project and the company dragged me out to a black tie dinner, Lena was my plus one course and she sparkled that night.

We had found some decent outfits over the years by haunting some name brand clearance warehouses. Lena had helped a Tailor with some tax issues a couple years back and we were able to have the clothes fitted and adjusted so that when we went out they didn't look off the rack. We fit in well enough and Lena got more than a few compliments.

The dinner was exceptional and the boss picked up the check. Then we retired to a private patio where wine and whiskey came out to play. I had never really been a drinker, maybe a single beer on a hot afternoon once in a while so I Poured a glass of whiskey and then just carried it around. Occasionally I would hold it up and take a good lone sniff. What ever they were pouring was out of my price range. Towards the end of the evening the boss caught me by myself and handed me a bonus cheque. I shook his hand and thanked him and he grabbed my shoulder and leaned in a bit. There wasn't a trace of whiskey on his breath and I saw that like me he was carrying a glass that had no lip prints. He saw me look and grinned, busted. He pointed at my glass in turn, "I see you've almost nosed that to death, going to actually drink it tonight?" I smiled back and said, "Last thing I do before I put my coat on." He leaned in again. "Monday, my office. Seven. No make it eight. We need to talk about what's next." I nodded, " I'll be there sir."

We left shortly after that and last thing before I put on my coat I discovered how a really, and I mean really expensive scotch tasted. Lena liked it to when she tasted it on my breath just before she drove us home. Oh and that bonus, well lets just say Lena put it to work and that's what was paying for Jackie's tuition.

That night was probably the catalyst to what happened next because that was the night Lena sat in my lap and wrapped her labia around my cock. She rode back and forth along the length of my cock without tipping quite right to slide in. Well there was a few moments where I was almost in and Lena would just work my cock head in and out without as they say, taking the plunge. We snogged while she rode me and when she came I could feel the inside of her pussy sucking on the tip of my cock. I jerked back and sprayed my load of cum all up into her rosebud and up the cleft of her ass. When I slid forward again the warm gooey cum lubed me up and my cock head slid 2 inches into her ass. She came again hard and her ass squeezed down and pushed me back out. She pushed me down flat on the floor and looked at me with wide eyes as her orgasm slowly calmed and her breathing came back to normal. "Holy shit Jack, that was intense."

Then the bomb dropped. In the span of days our lives were changed again. Lena's company offered a promotion. Regional manager, A big jump in salary and a bigger jump in miles. It was a new office based in Charlotte and it was hers for the taking. My boss had similar news but mine was directing a new port side complex in Boston. Very similar to what we had just completed but bigger, and without the hometown resources to draw upon. We had some very hard conversations during that week but at the end of the week we knew our little family was splitting apart. I was offered a signing bonus and it was enough to grab a condo for the girls in Charlotte. This was before the price jump and a 1400sq ft condo left me just enough to put a down payment on a rancher for myself in Danvers.

That Friday Jackie was picked up by a friends mom for a sleepover, movie and make up night.

We had a small dinner and without Jackie around the teasing ran to all new heights. Lena was standing in front of the counter and she was wearing an oversize white t shirt with a large scooped neck. When she would bend over slightly I could easily see her breasts in their entirety. When I stood behind her I slipped my rock hard cock out the fly in my boxers and slid it between her legs to rub on her bare pussy. I reached around and fondled her tits while I slid my cock back in forth in the groove between her lips. She stopped working on the veggies and just leaned her head down and let me tip my cock head so the crown rubbed back and forth across her clit. A few moments of that and she was gasping through her first climax of the night.

We ended up on the couch again with Lena in my lap. This time however after a bit of snogging she lifted herself up and placed my cock in the entrance to her pussy. She maintained our eye contact as she slowly slid down my cock until I was buried to the hilt. We kissed again and she slowly began to slide up and down on my rigid tool. My mouth moved from her lips to her neck and down to her breasts, She leaned back to give me better access and the angle must have rubbed something just right because she had her next orgasm as I sucked her rock hard nipples into my mouth. Her pussy clenched down hard on my cock and she pulled my face to hers. Our tongues swirled together in the heat of our ragged breaths and her cunt convulsed, clenching and releasing as her juice flowed down my cock.

She bit my neck and tore at my back so I grabbed her by the ass and lifted her up away from my cock only to slam her back down and impale her with my shaft. Her orgasms exploded from one to the next until she was almost incoherent. Holding onto me limply as I used her like a fuck doll, slamming her onto my rod again and again until at last I drover into her as deep as I could and unloaded a torrent of cum deep inside her womb. Her eyes rolled back into her head and she collapsed against me. Her breathing was fast at first but soon calmed. And eventually she moved, then sighed and looked up at me with a smile. "Well that was ok, but I think we might need some practice"

And practice we did, Every night and every morning until at the end of the month we moved our household in different directions...

luxdelux
luxdelux
45 Followers