Jackie’s Early Morning Kiss

Story Info
Waking up, Jackie is not in the bed she expects.
3.6k words
4.18
6.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jackie's early morning kiss

When Jackie half wakes up she kisses the lips of the man who is holding her. She thinks he is her husband, but he is not.

=====================

Slowly Jackie drifts up from her deep sleep into a state of almost awake, comfortable in the arms of her husband. She is lying with her head on his upper right arm that holds her snugly while her own arm is resting on his torso. His left hand is on her hip where he gently strokes her in the hollow between her ribs and her hip bone. Their legs are entwined, and their bellies are touching. It feels very comfortable. Because of the closeness of their bodies she knows he is aroused, what rarely happens in the morning these days. Without opening her eyes she lifts her head and gently kisses him on the lips. Maybe there is a revival in their sex live starting with this morning woody!

He must have just woken up too because he only kisses her back after some hesitation. But it doesn't take long for him to increase his enthusiasm and soon his left hand moves from her hip to her bum and pulls her closer. This change in their position now allows him to rub his erection through her nightgown into the junction of her legs. The enthusiasm surprises her a bit but she loves the early morning feeling of his arousal. It turns her on and makes her snuggle closer so she can feel the tip rub against her slit. After a few minutes of close cuddling her hunger for more starts to gnaw at her so she raises her right knee onto his hip, so he has better access and create some space for her hands. She must be very sleepy still because when he gently presses in he feels big, way bigger than usual. But it is so romantic, hugging and kissing in the morning. She even likes his smell today.

Slowly opening her mouth to let his tongue enter she reaches down for his penis, warm and hard just as she likes it. He groans into her mouth when she moves her right hand up and down this shaft. Wow, he was big today. The feeling of him in her hand immediately fires up a warm glow in her pussy and the embers of desire quickly start to flame. It has been a while since they had made some real love, not counting the quick weekend fucks that left both of them feeling somewhat unsatisfied. With her eyes still closed she kisses him back with more passion, mouth wide-open, responding to his tongue. The tip of his pole is reaching well beyond his PJ pants and her night gown has slid back when she lifted her knee. Without much hesitation she pushes down the pants and pulls him forward to rub him right against her panties. Instantly she feels that her labia have parted in anticipation, she is wet. Looks like they were going to make real love!

They both groan and kiss, their bodies more in sync than they have been for a long time. As a few minutes pass Jackie feels a sense of comfort in her desire she has not felt in a long time. Feeling her wetness through her panties with the tip of his dick makes increases his body movements to a point she feels like it is a dance, an erotic dance. When he slowly starts rolling her onto her back she welcomes the movement and parts her legs a bit in anticipation. While he moves her he pulls up her night gown at the back so he can slide his hand into her panties to cup her naked buttock. His hand feels warm and big, a bit out of proportion to what she is used to. Slowly rolling himself on top of her he pushes her legs a bit farther apart but without putting too much weight on her.

Jackie loves the feeling of this man on top of her and she is so in sync with him she spreads her legs even more so he can snuggle close. Holding on to his pole she slowly starts guiding him in the direction she desires, but then hesitates. He feels so different today, his body seems larger, more muscular, his weight is different. But it feels so normal, yet so magical! There is now a fire in her belly and his kisses are truly delicious today. She wants this to continue!

With a few deliberate moves she slides his PJ pants down all the way, liberating his penis. With a few shakes she feels how he kicks them off completely. With two hands she slowly guides the tip of his pole to the junction of her legs and rubs it deeply up and down her slit through her panties.

"Oh Jackie" he moans.

Suddenly Jackie is fully awake! She now that voice, which explains why his penis feels so massive, why his hand is big and his body so hard and muscular. It is Jim, her co-worker, a big muscular gweilo, not her husband! When she opens her eyes she finds this is exactly the case. She is in a hotel bed with him, she an oriental woman, he a white guy. That is why everything about him is big compared to her small Taiwanese frame. In her sleep she must have rolled into his arms by accident, and he may not have noticed right away who she was. But the end result is that he, gweilo Jim, has her, Taiwanese Jackie, in a solidly grip.

He is the senior project manager on that long running development project they have been working on together. Two days ago they travelled down together to visit their client yesterday. He was not only travel mate Jim, but also coffee break Jim, occasional lunch Jim, so easy to talk to Jim, the Jim she really got to like. That feeling had grown mutual she knew, and Jim had said as much. Somehow they were always comfortable in each other's company; they liked working and spending time together at the office. But they both had always been very respectful and careful, always avoiding the topic of their mutual attraction.

They were in a hotel bed together because the expected snowstorm came in early yesterday. The airport had shut down well before they could get onto their return flight. The snow was bad, car traffic was paralyzed, and the highways were closed. Luckily they made it back to the hotel they stayed at the night before, only to find out there was just one room left, probably the last one in the whole city. Once in the room they discovered there was only one large king-size bed.

"Jim, Jim, what is happening?"

"You rolled into my arms earlier this morning. I did not realize it was you, I was more or less sleeping. It just felt natural and when I pulled you close you fit right in. And then I fell asleep again."

"We slept like this?"

"We must have. I must say it felt so comfortable holding you like this."

Jackie nodded, it did indeed feel comfortable, as if they fit together, belonged together.

"But Jim?"

"And when you kissed me I woke up again."

They had agreed last night to each stay on their own side of the bed. They were both married and wanted to stay that way. Jim had even offered to sleep on the floor, but she had thought that was not necessary. Maybe that was a mistake because this was also the Jim she sometimes fantasized over, and now here they were.

"I thought you were my husband."

"Even though I am very different from him?"

"I was half asleep. It was your voice that made me aware."

"So what do we do now?"

Suddenly Cathy realizes she is still holding Jim's penis in her hand while they are talking, and Jim keeps gently pushing in and out between her labia through the fabric of her panties. As if it is the most normal thing to do! She also feels she is wet, very wet, turned on, and she loves holding his dick, indeed considerable larger than her husbands.

"God, you feel so nice and hard" Jackie admitted.

"And you are so wet, I can feel it right through your panties."

"We should not be doing this."

"Can we just kiss a bit, and see what happens?"

Without waiting for an answer Jim lower his head and tentatively puts his lips on hers. Probably inadvertently he also pushes he head of his penis up against her clitoris. In response Jackie simply opens her mouth and rubs the mushroom of his penis up and down, touching her clitoris on every stroke. It is still lovely, it feels great! Maybe a few more rubs before stopping.

As they kiss Jim slowly lets go of all restraints with his kissing and starts chasing her tongue in a mad dance. With his left hand massaging her bum he is slowly trying to pull down her panties, while his right hand is traveling under her gown to her breast. When he gently pinches her nipple she involuntarily flexes her hips against him. It had been a long time since Jackie felt so desired, filled with lust and hunger for lovemaking. As she kisses him back she lets her other hand wander over his back, his shoulders, his neck, indeed very different from her husband. But deliciously so..

As they keep kissing Jackie's desire builds, and builds. Slowly she pulls up her knees up high to the sides of his ribs to allow him to rub the tip of his pole deeper and deeper through the fabric of her panties. Then an awareness flashes through her brain, this was going to have serious consequences if they did not stop. If they even can! If it wasn't for the panties he would be inside her. Forcing herself she breaks the kiss.

"Jim, Jim, we need to stop this" she pants.

Pulling back a bit Jim lifts his head and catches her eye, holding her gaze. With a shock she feels him move her panties up her raised thighs. She also sees a glint of determination in his deep blue eyes she never saw before. When her panties are out of the way she knows that with her knees rubbing his ribs she is now exposed to his thrust if he chooses to do so. Is he going to do it? And what will she do?

With her panties out of the way Jim gives her a "I dare-you smile" and adds "One more kiss, please! I want to know what you feel like. And I think you do too. If you don't just say no."

Jackie hesitates, thinking of a protest. Does she want to know how Jim feels? As the seconds pass Jim keeps eye contact as he slowly moves back over her, reaching for her lips with his mouth, finally kissing her again. While moving like this his whole body comes forward and when his lips touch hers Jackie also feels the tip of his big shaft slide right between her now unprotected pussy lips. They are wet and open from all the rubbing and probing through her panties. Her mind is still thinking of a protest, but the body knows what the body wants. With a reflexive move of her hips she meets his tentative probe and slides herself just a touch onto his pole. This was not a rational decision, and her mind is in shock as she feels the big head of his penis easily slip between her labia. When Jim responds with a slight push his big gland is suddenly well into her core.

Removing her lips from his she groans "Oh Jim, what are you doing?"

"Want me to stop? Just say no!"

As her mind spins looking for an objection Jim's body knows what it wants and with a firm flex of his hips he drives himself a few inches deeper into her. With this deep touch both are suddenly aware of the rippling walls of her vagina, welcoming him even though his physical size would seem to make penetration difficult. But it is not, and when Jim gently moves his cockhead back and forth his large plum rubs Cathy's G-spot unexpectedly.

"Jim, Jim, Jim, ooooh, wow!"

With that Jackie knows she is lost, and that Jim probably was already lost when he took off her panties. If she wants to stop now only the heaviest of protest would work. But she no longer wants this, instead she reaches up and puts her arms around Jim's neck. With that she has enough leverage to flex her own hips firmly so she can take his large throbbing penis more than halfway in. Wow, he is huge, bigger than she has ever known. Will he even fit? But her vagina walls keep welcoming him with gusto, rippling up and down his member, pulling him in.

"Are you sure Jackie?.

In response she pulls up her knees some more, hugging his rib cage hard and locks her ankles around his lower back.

"Oh Jim, I need to know how you feel when you are all the way in!"

Jim needs no further encouragement. Looking deep into her gorgeous brown eyes he increases the pressure and while they both smile he slowly slides all the way in until Jackie feels his testicles bounce on her upturned bum. She feels stretched as if she almost was a virgin again, with the tip of his dick trying to push past her cervix and into her womb. He is so deep, deeper than any man has ever been before! With him fully sheeted they simply lie still for almost a full minute, not moving, waiting for each other, enjoying their mutual surrender, he pulsing deep in her core, she milking him.

"Oh Jackie, I have wanted to do this for such a long time."

"I did too, but we always avoided any chance there could be."

"Let's do this. Tomorrow we can go back to our own lives."

But both remain still, looking into each other's eyes, sensing how any mutual hesitation slowly evaporates in the flames of their desire. Jackie can feel Jim's heartbeat pulsing in his massive shaft, filling her like never before. This undermines any last walls of resistance, and she now yearns to know how it will feel when he comes inside her, when he mates her with his sperm. At the same time Jim feels her internal muscles grabbing his pole, telling him he simply needs to know how it will feel when they come together in mutual orgasm.

"Jackie, you drive me crazy. Maybe I should pull out. Even if we just stay like this I will come inside you for sure."

"No, I need to know what it will feels like when you make love to me Jim!"

Jim exhales and then nods he his agreement with the decision but adds "Let's get naked first!"

Leaning back between her knees he lifts with two hands her panties up her raised legs until they come off completely. After kissing her toes, calves, and knees Jim then rolls back pulling Jackie up into a sitting position on his lap with his pole remaining deeply embedded in her core. This was a new position for Jackie, sitting on the lap of this muscular man with a large cock deeply embedded in her pussy with his large arms around her shoulder and hips hold her body in a firm grip. Even if she wants to she is not able to stop him. But Jackie is treasuring being impaled like this, she is longing to find out what will come next.

"Raise your arms" Jim demands.

Happily she complies so he can pull her nigh gown right over her head. As soon as her breasts are exposed he kisses them with ardor, gently sucking on her nipples. With his hands on her ass he pulls her closer yet, sliding in as far as he can. When he relaxes his arms Jackie feels him slide out just a bit, rubbing the junction of his penis teasingly over her clitoris. Jackie immediately catches on and starts to rock herself back and forth in time with his hands, making him slide in and out a just enough. It is heaven!

With her arms around his neck she adds a slight bounce while Jim rains kisses on her nipples, her collarbone, and up and down the sides of her neck. The fire from the kisses quickly starts building the glow of a major orgasm in her belly. But first she wants to feel all of him.

"Now you raise your arms" she demands.

When he obeys she takes his shirt off and pulls herself against is slightly hairy chest. The feeling of skin to skin, naked body against naked body, is overwhelming. They both groan with pleasure when she rubs her small but perky breasts against chest. When Jim gently pulls on her hips again she willingly moves forward, pulling herself deep onto his massive pole and raising her face to his lips with her arms around his neck. Their kiss starts slow as they gently rock back and forth. As the kiss rises in intensity so does their movement. Soon Jackie is panting, lifting herself up and down his prick, guided by Jim's hands.

Suddenly Jim breaks the kiss.

"I won't last long like this."

"Nor will I" Jackie pants in return.

Grabbing her around her waist he rolls her onto her back without losing contact, simply sliding all the way back in when she is fully on her back. The sensation of their now sweaty skin sliding against each other is delicious. Jackie never knew that full body sweaty skin contact could be that amazing. In total acceptance Jackie raises her knees till they rub the sides of Jim's torso and hooks her ankles around his lower back.

Lifting herself to meet his thrust she groans "Ooh Jim, Oh wow, do it!"

In response he takes her in a truly firm grip, wrapping one arm across her shoulders and the other around her lower back. After a few more strokes he starts plunging in and out of her with his pole, riding her hard and fast, in the chase to their release. Jackie groans with every stroke, lifting herself up in complete enjoyment in this dance of love, the dance of mating, chasing her orgasm. She now knows she loves it big, hard, and fast.

Both reach their peak almost at the same time, Jackie beating Jim to it by five strokes because his large size is rubbing both her clit and G-spot on every stroke. When Jim feels her slide into her orgasm he plunges himself in with a few last strokes to the root of his member into her and explodes with ropes of cum. Both tremble feverishly as shock waves pass through them, Jim holding Jackie tight while she lifts herself up to ensure his massive penis goes as deep as can be. It is like an intense slow-motion explosion that seems to lasts a long time, with Jim wanting to deposit his cum as deep as possible into her and Jackie trying to make sure she does not miss any drops. After the first explosions die down they start moving together in unison until finally the last waves of their orgasms pass, the last ropes are shot, and the final drops are extracted by the milking contractions. It takes longer yet for the last vibrations to pass away into the glow of sexual satisfaction, each with their faces in the hollow of each other's the neck, panting like wolfs after a hunt.

Slowly Jackie unhooks her ankles and lowers her legs. When Jim lifts his head they both reach out with their lips for a kiss to slowly relax into an intimate embrace. It slowly dawns upon Jackie that this was as intimate as it can get, joyfully kissing your unexpected lover with his slowly softening penis deep in your pussy. When they finally part physically she feels almost empty, with a deep need to do it again. She even loves the feeling of their mixed juices leaking from her core.

"Wow, that was amazing" Jackie manages to get out.

Rolling on her side she slowly reaches over and trails her hand down Jim's belly until she finds his very wet penis, still half hard. Without hesitation Jim responds and slides a finger between her very wet labia. To her surprise he then quickly brings that same finger to his mouth and sucks it.

"That was delicious indeed. Let's hope it keeps snowing today" he responds.

Jackie blushes. She had never seen anybody taste mingled juices. Feeling the urge to do it again she leans over his stomach and brings the tip of his penis to her mouth and sucks it briefly.

Then she sits up and says "Yes, delicious. But I want a shower first. And breakfast with coffee."

With a big smile Jim jumps out of bed and opens the curtains.

"Guess what? It is still snowing heavily."

As Jackie sees this big naked gweilo standing by the window she knows it is going to be an interesting day. With a huge smile she just says "When we do it again I want to be on top."