Jackie’s Smile

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My right arm curled around her back, locking us in place, and Jackie's vagina tightened. Noticeably. Until this moment, I'd never considered how much kegel exercise Jackie got each week. The inner muscles she'd built up now massaged the tissue of my cock with intensity, emitting tremors of pleasure that rocketed up my spine. I bowed my head and exhaled deeply, heating the sweat-bathed skin along her neckline.

We continued on that way—penetrating and withdrawing, contracting and releasing—losing all sense of space and time. Two minutes? Twenty minutes? Reality seemed to have bent, and the physical world's grip on us slipped.

With no sense of how much time had passed, Jackie's right leg began to protest. My arm, slathered in perspiration, threatened to lose its hold. I lowered her leg, she planted a foot on the ground, and our gyrations slowed to a halt. Slithering around my neck, both her arms locked me in a deep embrace. My arms formed a vice around her waist. She leaned in for a long, languorous kiss.

Neither of us, however, were near finished. Jackie began twisting leftward, and cool air sent chills through my manhood as it slipped from its warm confines.

Now facing away, Jackie braced herself against the wall, taking my hand and pulling me closer until my chin rested over her shoulder. Reaching down, her fingers formed a flange around her labia, inviting me to guide my waiting cock back inside.

Soft, fleshy buttocks pressed against me. I bent slightly, one hand steadying my erection, my other arm draped across her belly. The tip of my member brushed past her fingers, then—with a careful push upward—retraced its path into the tight comfort of her vulva, stopping at about mid-depth.

Jackie's shoulders tensed and she let out a long, slow breath through pursed lips. After a moment's stillness, I once again tested a gentle rhythm, eventually planting a hand on her left flank for support. Free to roam, my right hand began ranging across her breasts and her belly, caressing and bracing her. A whispered "Fuck..."escaped her diaphragm.

My thrusting ceased as Jackie shifted her pelvis, then began gyrating up and down with practiced self-control. The supple flesh of her ass crashed against me like waves breaking against a shoreline, the grip of her strong vaginal walls stroking my cock with every movement, pulling me deeper.

Our feverish breaths mingled as sweat ran from my face onto her clavicle, running down her breast in rivulets. Jackie twisted her head, our chins crashing momentarily, and our mouths half-met in an urgent, awkward kiss. Jackie's breathing turned to panting, her pleasure increasing.

I became aware that my right hand had formed a vice grip on her right breast. I released it, freeing my hand to snake down, emerging through the close-cropped patch of her pubic hair. Probing the flesh beneath, the flats of my fingers found her clit. I could feel the motion of our fucking under my hand, like a subway train rumbling beneath the sidewalk. My fingers began feverishly rubbing her clit.

"Yeah... Keep doing tha-ha-hat..." she sputtered. Her head pitched forward, her back jerking as the sensation washed over her. "Mmhhhmmmm..."

Barely keeping their purchase in the midst of our tremulous motion and the combined moisture of her sweat and juices, my fingers aggressively worked her nub. Jackie's panting grew louder and faster. "Fuckfuckfuckfuck..." she gasped out between breaths.

A hand roughly grasped my left wrist, as Jackie dragged it upward, guiding my fingers to the base of her neck. I froze for a fraction of a second. This is a new experience... Not wanting to lose a second, however, and desperate to satisfy her desire, my fingers curled around the base of her throat, gripping firmly, taking care not to squeeze too hard.

"Ohmygodyeah..." Jackie's words came out in a breathless rush. "Keep doing that... make me cum..." Jackie's ass continued rolling up and down, gathering momentum and pulling me in like a riptide. My fingers rubbed ceaselessly against her raw, dripping clit, my left hand conscientiously maintaining its grip on her throat. Overcome with lust, beyond sense, my forehead met her spine, the slick sweat of our exertions running together down the canyons of her back.

Jackie's fingers ran through my greasy hair, tracing paths across my scalp, then returned to the wall as she fought to keep upright. Right arm on the wall, her left arm locked mine in place as she gripped her breast tightly. "Fu-huck... Oh my god. Oh my god..." The cadence of her rhythmic humping increased, her pulsating grip on me intensified further. "Are you gonna cum...?" she gasped. "Cum for me..." She was close. My fingers barreled ahead like a runaway train, not daring to interrupt her approaching orgasm.

"Fuck! Please..." A tremor of pleasure shook Jackie's body and locked her in place for one interminable moment. The tension then evaporated as Jackie began exhaling rapidly. A hand lifted my fingers from her clit, and her gyrations became looser, smoother. My left hand released the base of her throat and found her breasts again. As her pace died, I began thrusting forward. Jackie valiantly held her grip on my cock as long as she could, giving me leave to join her in delirious satisfaction.

"Oh my god..." was all I could get out. The momentary constriction in my groin was almost painful, then the release: a jolt ran through me as I came into Jackie, my load spasming into the sticky depths of her. My arms, slack and rubbery, encircled her waist as I buried my face in the damp warmth of her neck.

Foreheads crashed as she willed my chin up, bringing our raw, aching mouths together, our tongues slithering madly against each other. Jackie craned back awkwardly, and I twisted forward to relieve her, not wanting to move, not wanting to unsheathe myself from her.

Eventually, gravity reasserted and blood flowed back to my extremities, and my cock emerged from its sweet, sticky cocoon. Free to move, we each turned to face each other, our drenched bodies now molding to each other in a lazy embrace, our kiss slowing and deepening.

We'd stood the entire time. In fact, we'd never left the spot where we'd first embraced. Bending to a crouch, Jackie now enticed me to join her on the padding that lined the floor. Lying back into a mess of cotton, polyester, and spandex, my knees bent, I pulled Jackie beside me. There we lay, our noses nearly touching, her sweat-soaked bangs matted against her forehead, grinning nasty grins at each other.

The fingers of my left handed traced light patterns against the soft skin of her thigh, her belly, and her breasts. The flat palm of her right hand gently massaged the fleeting remains of my erection. We stared into each other's eyes, breathing, saying nothing, savoring our wicked, conspiratorial smiles.

Gradually, space-time unkinked itself. My eyes found a wall clock hanging above us. Squinting, I saw it was only 12:47pm. Chuckling to myself, I realized we'd probably been in here not more than 10 minutes. In all the best possible ways, it had seemed an eternity.

Jackie's playful eyes grew dewy; sleep beckoned us both. Alone in the silent, musky darkness that surrounded us, a little catnap seemed like a fine idea.

Only as Jackie's arm reached across my chest and her cheek found its spot against my shoulder, did I notice that the music on the speakers above had drifted into truly strange territory. As I allowed my eyes to close, an utterly bizarre selection, The Clash's "The Sound of Sinners", began to play.

It was perfect.

End