Jackie's Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just wanted to fuck Jackie's mom in her perfect ass.

I heard her bedroom door open, and I closed the front door and turned to look at her. She was once again dressed as the conservative soccer mom, but her eyes blazed with lust.

Jackie's mom clearly wanted me to fuck her perfect ass.

"Fuck," I growled when I saw her face.

She actually leapt up into my arms and gave me a ferocious kiss with her legs wrapped around my waist. I wanted so badly to pin her up against the wall and take her right then and there. I did still have enough of that military discipline to control myself and break off that amazing kiss.

"I can't wait," I groaned into her mouth.

"Me neither," she gasped back at me. "The whole time I was getting dressed, I was wracking my brain, trying to come up with an excuse. If this project wasn't important, I would not be leaving."

I squeezed her ass again as I set her on her feet. "I hope it doesn't take too long," I said.

"Me neither," she said again.

We both walked out to our cars. When I slid into mine, I grabbed my phone and saw the missed call from 'Jennifer White.' I chuckled at that. I wondered if she knew she had a porn star's name. That might also explain why I had completely blanked on her name when I had run into her weeks earlier.

I went back to my parents' house. Initially, I hung my wet sneakers up in the bathroom to dry, and threw my socks into the laundry, but then I thought better of it. There was enough dirty laundry in my hamper to start a load of wash. I checked my parents' room and got their hamper as well. I started a load of whites. I didn't want those damp socks sitting around getting funky, and I wanted to use bleach on my white sneakers.

I put on dry socks and eventually found my other sneakers. They were running shoes, unlike the high-tops I had thrown into the washer. I hadn't been doing much running, so they had been buried in the back of a closet. The whole time, I kept picturing that perfect ass. I was so hard I worried I would lose control and jack off, and I wanted to save that erection and load for Jackie's mom.

To distract myself, I flipped on the television and watched sports coverage. A bunch of knuckleheads were arguing about who was the 'greatest of all time.' That got old in a hurry, so I found another sports channel that was less obnoxious, and actually had some sports news. I kept glancing at my phone, but my erection had eased somewhat.

The washer 'dinged' letting me know it was done. I moved that stuff to the dryer and started the colored clothes in the washer. I looked at my phone again. More than an hour had passed. I was getting anxious.

I could go into more detail about how I fidgeted for two hours before Jackie's mom finally called me, but I knew by the time she called that we wouldn't be having sex again today. She sounded really frustrated when I finally got to hear her voice again.

"Oh, Nathan, I am so pissed at those people!" she said. I could tell that she was in her car from the traffic noises in the background.

"Did you even need to be there?" I asked.

"Well, yeah," she said. "If they could stop debating every little thing and just get on with the project, I would have been home two hours ago! Every time I looked at my watch or the clock, that's all I could think about."

I had to laugh a little at that image in my mind. "I know how you feel," I said, "I have practically been bouncing off the walls here, waiting for you to call."

"May I call you back after I get home?" she asked.

"I would love that," I said.

"Thanks. Talk to you soon."

She hung up, and I got the last of the laundry from the dryer and folded it. I put my stuff away and set my parents' clean folded clothes on their bed. I went into my bedroom and lay down. I thought about getting undressed and having a dirty talking session with Jackie's mom when she called back, but I had no idea if she would be into it. Also, I didn't want to embarrass myself by coming all over my stomach two minutes into that conversation.

She did call me back a few minutes later.

"Hey, there," I said.

"I'm glad you answered when I called," she said.

That puzzled me. "Why wouldn't I answer your call? I would have been rushing over to your house if you had been able to call me earlier."

"Really?" she said, "I was worried I might have turned you off when I talked about...you know, my ass."

"You have got to be kidding me," I answered, "I was so turned on I seriously considered not letting you out of the bed when your phone went off."

"So, that doesn't gross you out?"

"Why would it?" I really didn't know where this was coming from. "I told you I thought your ass was gorgeous. I loved licking it—even though that lube tasted awful. You should have seen how hard I was the whole time."

"I thought you were just doing that to humor me," she said. Her voice was awfully quiet.

It clicked then. Her ex-husband must have been really grossed out by anal. I had met some guys like that while I was in the Navy. Every so often, someone would throw a porno into the DVD player. If there was an anal scene, there were a couple of guys who would always object to it. Most of us thought it was hot, and told them to get the fuck out.

"Let me guess," I said, "Your ex-husband wasn't a fan of your fantastic ass?"

"No, he was not." She chuckled, but it was devoid of mirth. I could only imagine how that had gone down.

"Well, Jennifer, I am," I said. "I cannot wait to be over at your house tomorrow morning. I wish I had my hard cock buried in that beautiful butt right now."

I heard her gasp at that. There was a slight pause, and her voice was shaky when she spoke again.

"I am so wet right now, just thinking about it," she gasped.

"And I am hard as a rock thinking about it," I replied. I still had my clothes on, but my erection was bulging down the leg of my pants.

"You know," she said, "I can still taste your cum from earlier."

"Damn," I said, "I ate lunch earlier. I wish I could still taste your pussy."

She groaned. "I wish we had time now. I want you so badly."

"This isn't helpful," I said, "I am so turned on right now, but I don't want to spend the whole evening walking around my parents with a big hard-on."

She laughed out loud at that. It was music to my ears.

"What time should I come over tomorrow morning?" I asked.

"Any time after eight is good," she replied. "Brent will be at school by then."

"I'll see you at eight-oh-one, then," I said. I was pretty sure I heard her fingers frantically playing with her wet pussy. That was exactly what I was trying to avoid. I groaned into the phone.

"You're playing with yourself right now, aren't you?" I said.

"Yes!" she gasped.

I pulled my pants down. There was only one way that I was getting rid of this erection now. I was naked in my bed in less than a minute.

"I have my hard cock in my hand right now," I said. "There is a big drop of pre-cum on the tip of it, just waiting for your mouth." Since her mouth was a couple miles away, I spread that drop over my glans.

"Oh, god, I want that so much," she said. The wet noises in the background were so loud I actually imagined I could smell her aroused little pussy.

I pictured her, naked on her bed. I imagined she was squeezing one of her nipples as her other hand worked over her pussy.

"I would love to be spreading your legs open and driving my cock into that wet little pussy right now," I said, stroking my cock harder.

"No!" she shocked me with her response, "You should spread my legs so you can fuck my horny asshole. I'll take care of my pussy while you give me what I really need!"

"Oh, damn!" I groaned. I had been so turned on ever since I saw her at the gym. That was just too much. My cock shot a geyser of cum into the air, painting my stomach and chest.

"I'm coming!" I gasped into the phone.

"Me too!" she panted back.

I had not done the phone-sex thing in quite a while. I wasn't sure what to say after that. Also, I wanted to clean up. I didn't want to drip cum all over my bed. I got up and walked over to my bathroom, grabbing a washcloth to clean myself.

"Jeez, I sure hope my parents don't come home early," I finally said into the phone. "I just walked naked to my bathroom, and my stomach and chest are covered with cum."

"Mmm," she moaned into the phone, "If I was there, I would lick it off of you."

"Heh. If you were here, it would be in your ass," I replied.

"Oh, I can't wait for that to happen," she growled into her phone. I heard something in the background. "Oh, crap," she said, "Brent is home already. I will see you in the morning."

"Yes ma'am," I breathed.

I hung up my phone and looked at myself in the mirror. I decided to just get a shower and clean out the washcloth there.

I was thinking about Jackie's mom all that afternoon and evening. When we sat down to dinner, my mom asked what was bothering me.

"Do you remember Jackie? That girl I dated for a while back in high school?" I asked her.

"Vaguely," she replied, "Blonde girl? Kinda...busty?"

"Yeah," I said, "Well, I was at the gym this morning, and her mom walked in and started working out. One of the personal trainers walked up and basically accosted her. She got offended and walked out. I tried to explain to the guy that he was being offensive. He just didn't get it at all."

I looked at my mom. "Seriously, if he had talked to you like that, I would have punched him in the face. And he didn't think he had done anything wrong. He called her a 'stuck-up bitch' and I just couldn't get over it."

My dad spoke up then. "Do you want me to complain to the manager?"

"I thought about doing that," I said, "But that guy is just as bad—maybe even worse."

I shook my head. "Anyway, that's what I was thinking about. How was your day?"

I nodded at the appropriate times as they told me about their day. I was listening, but I was still thinking about Jackie's mom. After dinner, I wouldn't have been able to recall a word that they had said.

I had a really tough time falling asleep that night. I sleep nude most of the time, and I kept stroking my hard dick imagining what I was going to do with Jackie's mom. I kept looking at the clock. I'll be fucking Jackie's mom in nine hours. Make that eight hours.

I did not get enough sleep. I fell asleep, but then woke up panicked that I had overslept. It was only three in the morning. I set an alarm for seven thirty and managed to fall asleep after more tossing and turning. I was lying in bed awake when that alarm went off. I was up like a shot and in the shower.

It felt like I was getting ready for a date. I guess it was sort of a date. I just knew that I didn't need to dress formally for this one.

It did seem like a good idea to dress in something that looked like work clothes. If Jackie's mom had nosey neighbors, she could explain it away; that I was doing some work around her house for her. I put on baggy jeans and a work shirt. I thought about putting on my black Navy boots, but opted for my sneakers instead. They were easier to take off quickly.

As I drove over to her house, I realized that I had no idea what she had planned for the day, other than seeing me. I hoped we had time for everything.

I was a little early. I drove slowly around the block twice. The second time, Brent's car was gone. I pulled into the driveway. I was already hard as I walked up to the front door.

Shoot! I couldn't remember if she had told me to call first. I glanced at my watch. It was 8:01. I rang the doorbell. She opened the door and yanked me inside for a kiss. Jackie's mom was wearing another thin robe with nothing beneath. She pushed the door closed and then jumped up into my arms again. I caught her and kissed her. I kicked off my shoes and carried her to her room, squeezing her eager bottom the whole way.

I loved the way she squealed into my mouth when I grabbed her ass, and again when I tossed her onto her bed. She watched as I undressed for her. I unbuttoned my shirt quickly and tossed it to the floor. As I unbuttoned my pants, I looked at her.

"Is your ass ready for me?" I asked. My voice sounded a little gravelly to me, but I think that just turned her on more.

"Yes!" she gasped.

"Show me," I said.

She immediately rolled over on the bed, getting onto her knees and spreading her cheeks. That tempting little hole was glistening and slightly spread open. I shed my pants and boxers quickly. I moved in behind her and pressed the tip of my cock into her throbbing sphincter. We both groaned as the head of my cock opened her up and slid inside.

"Aside from this," I said, "What do you have planned for today? Do you have to leave anytime soon?"

"No!" she gasped, looking over her shoulder at my face, "Today I am all yours!"

Jackie's mom looked incredibly horny and sexy as I took her ass for that first time. Her velvety little tunnel welcomed me with a loving grip. Her eyes were wild as they looked into mine. I squeezed her cheeks and held them firmly as I began to fuck her with slow strokes. Too slow, apparently. She got her hands under her and started thrusting back at me, impaling her ass on my hard dick.

She was grunting loudly each time my balls slapped into her empty pussy. I could feel her wetness coating my sack. "I'm fucking Jackie's mom in her perfect ass," I thought, "and she is loving it!" I moved my hands from her cheeks to her hips and began to really fuck her hard. I felt her fingers plunge into her pussy and could hear them sliding wetly in and out of her.

"God, I'm so close!" she wailed. I could feel my balls tightening.

"Me too," I gasped out.

She beat me to it by about five seconds. She buried her face in the sheets and cried out as her orgasm washed over her. When she felt me coming in her ass, she lifted her head and yelled, "Yes!"

I felt that familiar sensation, that loss of control, as I came. My head shook violently from side to side and my shoulder muscles rippled uncontrollably. My fingers and thumbs clamped down on her hips and buttocks. They would leave slight bruises.

I was breathing heavily when I regained control and released her from my grip. Her body slid forward, and I followed her to the mattress. Her muscles were spastic around my shaft for another minute. I wrapped my left arm around her waist and rolled us onto our side on the bed. I was still hard inside her. I slid my hand up and fondled her breast, kissing her neck and shoulder softly while she caught her breath.

"Thank you!" she finally gasped out, "I needed that so much."

"Don't thank me yet," I said softly. I thrust my cock back into her well-lubricated ass. My hips slammed into her cheeks with a loud slap, causing her to gasp out loud. "We're just getting started."

"Oh, yes!" she said. Then she was just babbling.

I was really jack-hammering in and out of her in that position. Each thrust drove right into the front of her ass, punishing her g-spot through that thin membrane separating her holes. She was going to have a lot of orgasms this way. I buried myself to the hilt each time I felt her muscles tightening around me, and I would hold still and kiss her neck, bite her shoulder, or whisper in her ear until she was through the most intense part of it.

I could have kept going like that all day, but she was a wreck after only a half hour or so. I pulled out of her and found a washcloth in her bathroom. I moistened it in the sink and came back to clean the sperm drooling out of her well-fucked behind. I rolled her onto her back and licked and sucked on her sweet pussy again while I continued gently daubing up my mess. I had really filled her ass with cum. It took a good ten minutes before I felt like it had stopped running out of her. I looked up at her face again.

"How was that?" I asked. Just being cheeky, really.

"That was fucking amazing," she breathed. "I never knew it could be like that."

I got up and smiled at her. "I'll be right back," I said.

I went into the bathroom and got into the shower, thoroughly soaping up my cock and balls and then rinsing off my body and the washcloth. It only took a couple of minutes. I toweled dry quickly and made my way back to the bed.

"Are you ready for round two?" I asked.

It was a rhetorical question, obviously. I was sliding into her soaking wet pussy before she had the chance to answer. She was all mine, all day. Who needs a lousy gym when you can get this kind of workout at home?