Jackie's Rules Pt. 04

Story Info
Jackie gets more rules and studies hard.
1.4k words
4.62
22.3k
32

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jackie sat playing with her noodles. After her sleep, the post orgasm high gone and a sense of listlessness filled her. She didn't have the motivation to go and do anything this afternoon, she needed shopping, and she should do some reading for School, but her motivation wasn't there. She was about to climb back in bed and go to sleep, but sent a simple message to Alice.

"Hey."

A minute later Alice strode into Jackie's room.

"Hey Yourself."

Despite herself Jackie's lip curled into a half smile.

"This must be serious." Alice continued. "You haven't even showered from this morning. Or does it turn you on to be a total wreck around me?"

'It does a little" Jackie replied, unbelieving of her own honesty. "But that's not why... I just can't motivate myself Alice. I think I need you to control more."

"OK. That confirms my suspicion actually." Alice surprised Jackie. "You're like a dude, when you cum your brain turns to mush. You're no good to anyone and certainly not productive like you want to be."

Jackie listened, shocked but unable to contradict Alice's assessment.

"You want more rules, let's start with a few around orgasms. I think it will help us both." Alice didn't manage to completely hide Her wicked grin as she said that, but it seemed to go unnoticed.

"Firstly, no orgasms during the week."

"Secondly, no orgasms without my verbal permission, if I am not around, you must call me."

"Thirdly no orgasms inside the apartment building. They have to be elsewhere."

Jackie thought this was harsh, but couldn't fault the logic, maybe she needed a wake up call, maybe harsh was good. She nodded.

Alice was pleased. Jackie was much more pliant when she was turned on, much more willing to follow her every command. She had to remember the rules were the key to her plaything. She'd maintain her state of arousal and drip feed her new rules, giving her the dopamine rush instead of sexual release. Next time she did cum, she'd earn it.

They sat side by side and Alice waited patiently for Jackie to finish the food in front of her; Knowing full well that she was only wearing a t shirt and that this combined with her unkempt hair, the dry sweat and grool covering her, as well as Alice's new markings would be slowly winding her up. Being such a mess next to Alice, who'd showered and even put on a face of makeup would humiliate her, but ultimately would fuel her submissive spirit.

She was motivating Jackie without lifting a finger, knowing full well that the next thing she asked, she would jump at the chance, but reigning herself in she settled for study session. She'd add her own flare of course and definitely add some permanent rules along the way...

20 minutes later, Jackie was sat at her desk, astride her largest suction dildo. This was to be a permanent fixture on her chair, which had made her blush. She spent a lot of time at her desk, between studying and playing computer games with her friends. She'd be stuffed with the dildo a lot. In addition to this, her thong was around her ankles, seemingly Alice's favourite place for underwear. This was also a new rule, any time Jackie was studying anywhere, this is where they were going to be. The possibilities had excited Alice as she thought about it.

Jackie had an open text book and her binder to the side. Alice was having her stop to write out rules as she dictated them. To Jackie's surprise, she was managing to focus on her studies well enough to take the information in. Alice was foremost in her mind though.

"During classes you will always wear a butt plug."

"You will not wear panties and a butt plug at the same time."

"Your home uniform must be worn at all times in our dorm rooms except sleeping. This will be the exact thong you're wearing, the over knee socks we've been using and the neck tie. Whenever you wash the outfit, you must remain naked and not dress at all until it is dry."

"What about if I need to go out while I wash it?" Jackie queried.

"No, you'll have to pick your timing." Alice confirmed instantly.

Jackie gulped. The laundry room was at the opposite end of the building. At least it was on the same floor.

"Yes Ma'am."

Alice stayed for a while longer and then left Jackie to concentrate, she would check on her later...

Three hours later, when Alice returned, Jackie hadn't moved.

She was now grinding the dildo in what looked to Alice like a trance, but to all intents and purposes, still seemed to be paying attention to her text book.

As she touched her shoulder, the near naked girl moaned softly.

"Hello horny girl, it seems like you've had a productive afternoon."

Jackie looked up and grinned sheepishly. The whole thing had been intoxicating. The constant tingle from being filled by the dildo, the dopamine rush from finishing each chapter whilst following so many rules and considering her new ones. It had been a self-perpetuating near perfect storm, she'd blazed ahead in her study and more importantly in Alice's eyes made herself a wet mess once again.

To Jackie's horror when she stood up, there was a puddle on her desk chair. However, so as not to draw attention she didn't move to wipe it up, just pushed the chair in, dildo and all. Pulling up her thong to wet lips made her acutely aware of her own state of arousal.

"3 hours is a long time for continuous study Jackie, well done." Alice commended her "Perhaps we could build some positive reinforcement long with making you take some breaks to stay fresh."

Jackie looked at her warily.

"Don't worry she laughed, I was just going to add a small rule... Every hour of study should be rewarded with one edge. To be completed before study continues."

"W.. What about my last 3 hours?" Jackie flushed as she asked.

"You're right. " Alice cooed. "You should edge for me 3 times right now.

Jackie flushed further.

"Strip first and climb in your bed. " Alice maintained her momentum.

"Yes Ma'am' Jackie replied, strangely embarrassed.

Perhaps it was because it was her room, her private space, or perhaps it was her current mindset, but this felt like it was going to be very intimate. Masturbating in front of her new friend as a reward for following her rules. If it had been a demand she may have refused, but as it was part of her rules it changed how she perceived it. In her mind it was justified, she was to do this as much as to comply with her rule set as for pleasure.

It felt ridiculous, surely Alice couldn't just say anything was a rule, and she would mindlessly follow. Would she..?

Jackie only came back from her own thoughts as she neared her first edge, a mixture of the building need for release and Alice grabbing her free hand pulling her from her intersection.

"Hold the edge for 30 seconds Jackie"

She didn't reply, just nodded, closed her eyes and concentrated on the movement of her hand, her flat fingers dancing around her folds, grazing her clit with every small rotation as she built speed. Keeping the pressure light was tantalizing, her clitoris was thoroughly exposed, meaning she didn't have to search, it would be brushed at random intervals sending a jolt of re ewes pleasure to add to the growing and almost overwhelming pull of an orgasm. Jackie bit her lip and began to count down from 30 in her head...

Nearing 10, she was biting her lip hard, sweating and squeezing Alice's hand hard. Holding release back with a sheer force of will. She hadn't held an edge like this before, she always came, so hitting zero was an achievement. She continued to hold Alice's supportive hand and breathed deeply. The rescinding orgasm not as much of a disappointment as she'd feared and the rush of completing part of another rule made her sigh contentedly...

Minutes later Alice squeezed her hand. "2 more to go..."

Jackie melted as she ran a single finger between her slick lips, the pad of her finger finding her oversensitive nub...

"Yes Ma'am"