Jackie's Rules Pt. 03

Story Info
Jackie's adventure continues.
2.6k words
4.69
26k
43

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During the next weeks, both girls really settled into their new roles. Jackie was up early, beating her alarm most mornings. Happy to get her run completed and be greeted by Alice when she returned. Alice had continued to thin out Jackie's extensive wardrobe, but was still dressing her quite conservatively. She had her completing assignments for School as soon as she got home, followed by watching some assigned porn as her own homework task. Jackie even had a uniform that Alice had picked. Knee high socks, a thong and a neck tie. She wore it whenever she was in either apartment, getting between them was still scary, her exposed breasts made her incredibly wary as she crossed the short distance through the hall every time. Especially as Alice usually made her wait after knocking.

Jackie sat in class, proud of her success so far this Semester. She was performing well in Classes and felt fitter than ever. Even walking to class was helping with that. Alice had been a huge help and their arrangement seemed to have gone from strength to strength. Though she realised the other girl was taking over more and more, she didn't have reservations.

Alice had picked out an outfit for her that she wouldn't have picked herself. She was turning heads and enjoying it. A push up bra forced her breasts into view in a cleavage framed by more open buttons on her blouse than she had originally been comfortable with. Her skirt was knee-length but tight, showing off the shape of her ass and thighs and making her walk slowly on the tall heels she'd been given. The g-string Alice had handed her was one she'd bought for fun. She'd never worn it outside the house. Nevertheless, she felt good.

It was a psychology class, one she wasn't really interested in, so she was day dreaming. Although she was brought back to reality by a message from Alice.

"Come to the library after class. Fridays are going to be library study."

Another rule, Jackie smiled.

Her's was a late class on Friday, meaning she finished after 6. When she arrived at the library it seemed like only Alice was there. She led her to the second floor.

"I picked this floor because it is quiet. Most people go to the top floor or stay on the First floor near the cafe."

"I thought you'd appreciate some privacy, as your Friday study will have some special rules."

Alice gestured to a table in the middle of the stacks. It didn't feel particularly private to Jackie. She put her bag down on it and listened to Alice's commands.

"Firstly, your panties will remain round your ankles as you study, you will hold them in place with spread legs. Slide them down before you sit down and you may pull them up when you're finished."

"Secondly, you'll be wearing your princess plug. Again, insert it before you begin. In the future, you may wear it in advance."

"Finally, after you're done, remove your bra and carry it out of the library in plain sight."

"Yes Ma'am."

None of this scared Jackie too much as the library still felt deserted, she wasn't sure what it would be like towards the end of the Semester though.

She made her way to a seat and immediately she found issue with her outfit. She couldn't pull her panties down with the skirt on. It was too tight. Resigned to her fate, she unzipped the skirt and pulled it to her ankles, before putting her thumbs in the waistband on the g-string, making it follow suit. Standing up she looked at Alice.

"Where's the plug Ma'am?"

Alice smirked, placing the plug and lube on the table opposite Jackie. Jackie sighed, the table was huge and to get to the opposing side she'd have to walk around it... bottomless.

Alice watched in amusement as Jackie stepped out of her clothes, walked gracefully over to the items in her heels, her ass swaying as she did. Was that deliberate? She then proceeded to bend over, her ass facing Alice as she lubed her awaiting hole and slid the plug in easily. Soon she was back at her seat, positioning the panties and pulling up the skirt. She sat down carefully and opened her math textbook, trying to focus on studying. Alice left her to it: Unbeknownst to Jackie, she was sat on the stairs keeping an eye out for unexpected visitors. She didn't want the girl in trouble, but knew the perceived risk would drive her wild.

Jackie felt totally lewd, the panties round her ankles were almost worse than any nudity. And she realised anyone come up the main stairs would be eye level with them before they even saw her face over the table in the center of the large space. Her mind wandered away from the textbook as she wondered what she would do if that ever happened. Today at least, it seemed unlikely. A text message broke her reflection.

"You're finished for today. We'll done"

With no extra input from Alice, Jackie followed her standing orders. She unhooked her bra, maneuvering it out through her shirt sleeve, before standing and on a whim, stepping out of her panties. Packing her study equipment away quickly, she grabbed both garments in one hand, letting them dangle as she strode for the stairs.

The skirt and heels still prevented any quick progress. Jackie made it down the stairs and out the door in a few minutes. Greeted by Alice's smug grin. She held out her hand and Jackie passed over her underwear, Alice's amusement piqued as she noticed the thong.

"You didn't want to get bottomless again I see..."

"No... I guess I thought this was easier Ma'am." replied Jackie.

"You know, I may punish you for not following instructions fully in the future Jackie."

Jackie just nodded, and they walked back to their apartment block, making small talk along the way. They were both laughing as they neared the front door. Alice quickly blurted out a rule she'd been thinking up on the way home.

"If you're not wearing any underwear, you have to take off your shoes at the apartment building door."

"I guess that's easy enough" Jackie shrugged, slipping off her heels and continuing onward.

Even completing small rules like this gave her a sense of fulfillment so walking in the cold floor of the hall was a small price. She took her time walking up the stairs with Alice, waiting for her instructions as they neared their rooms.

"I like that outfit, but it needs some modification for next Friday."

Alice held out her hand. "Hand it over"

Jackie paused, a little taken a'back. Then, with a furtive glance down the hall they were still occupying, she first removed the skirt, then unbuttoned and slid off her blouse. Standing utterly naked. Utterly exposed. Utterly aroused.

It seemed like an age whilst Alice folded the clothes, before looking at Jackie again.

"You may go in your apartment now. Early start for the gym tomorrow."

"Yes Ma'am, thank you."

Jackie was almost disappointed with being dismissed. Her heart was pounding and her whole body was alive with anticipation. The lack of anything further deflated her and left her craving it. She wanted to be tormented further? God she needed some release. She hadn't had time to masturbate in over a week. Maybe now she would take some time, maybe being sent away was perfect. She opened her door and headed straight for her bed, throwing her naked form in amongst the bedding and as her face buried into the sheet, her fingers buried deep into her eager pussy. With the heel if her hand she put pressure on her clit and within minutes her whole body tensed. Writhing with pleasure, she groaned with the most intense orgasm she'd ever had; and after some intense breathing curled into the sheets, drifting into a slumber that was only broken the next morning...

Alice banged on Jackie's door early, she wanted to catch her off guard. As the other girl answered the door bleary-eyed, Alice pulled her naked into the hall. Closing the door behind them. She handed Jackie some of the clothes she's confiscated, a long, tight tank top and a pair of plain black panties; as well as a pair of her trainers.

Jackie slipped them on and looked expectantly at Alice. The realization she wasn't getting anything else slowly forming in her still tired mind.

"It's still early morning and you've worked out in less before"

Alice started walking down the hall, leaving Jackie to jog to catch up.

Alice was content to walk to the car in silence, but Jackie chatted nervously the whole way down the stairs asking about Alice's plans, chatting about School, anything to make this situation feel more normal.

"Jackie, It's early morning. You might be attracting more attention to yourself by talking so much"

Her reply was almost a whisper "Oh God..."

Alice mused "I could always gag your with those panties if you like."

The both chuckled, but the image stayed with Jackie. Bottomless in public again. This time with her own, embarrassingly already damp, underwear. She was much quieter in the car, introspection taking over.

They reached the gym and were the only car in the car park. Alice strolled in through the automated turn style with her plaything in tow. No plan for the session, other than mildly tormenting her.

Alice produced a remote vibrator from her bag and handed it to the other girl. Jackie looked at it, recognition bringing a wave of excitement and apprehension.

"I'll put it in the toilet Ma'am."

"No, you'll put it in here. Take off your panties, put it in and then I'll let you dress."

"But I'm not wet yet."

"Well you'd best make yourself wet once you have your panties off"

"Oh god..."

Jackie threw per panties down, stumbling out of them over her trainers, wetting her fingers with her mouth and sliding them tentatively between her folds.

"Not wet" wasn't exactly true. She was definitely slick already and her fingers found a ryrhm dancing around her clit. She knew better by now not to get drawn in by it and keep an eye on Alice with her panties in hand. She did however forget her purpose for a moment and was about to start using her second had when she felt the toy and remembered her task. It slid in easily and her pussy felt full from the quite large egg now populating it. Looking at Alice expectantly, she held out her hand for the garment that would give her some semblance of coverage.

Alice answered by first turning on the egg on low and then slowly handing over the panties. Already flustered, Jackie fumbled the panties back over her trainers and up back over the toy, feeling relieved to be wearing anything over her pussy, despite the limited coverage the underwear provided.

During the next hour the 2 girls worked outside by side. Now and then there would be a change in the vibrations and Jackie would turn to look at Alice who wasn't acknowledging any of it. She talked to Jackie throughout about school and her friends, her parents and tennis. She was fishing for information, but the other girl didn't need to know that.

By the end of the workout Jackie was a horny mess and Alice wasn't even acknowledging it. She felt like a dirty whore compared with the composed girl she was with. This further fueled her submissive, horny mood further. As they walked towards the exit, Jackie felt like she was in the ultimate sub space. The dull vibrations continuing to pull her deeper.

They headed to leave via the front door and as they stepped through the lobby, Alice spotted a girl from class working behind the desk, steering Jackie over to talk. Alice briefly introduced Jackie and made small talk with her friend, increasing the vibrations, making Jackie unable to take part. It was all she could do to keep a straight face and stand still.

What happened next however made Jackie crash back to reality. Using the excuse of tying her shoe lace, Alice was crouched down and lowering Jackie panties, tapping her feet to signal her to step out of them. To her surprise she complied and was bottomless in the gym, once again.

She smiled at the new girl, terrified of what was to happen next. Tugging her top down over her ass and pussy as good as possible. Barely covering her wetness.

Alice stood up holding the panties, dropping them in the garbage can. She said goodbye to her classmate and grabbed Jackie's hand to walk out, leaving Jackie with only one hand free to hold her tank top down. She held it over her ass as good as possible, so the new girl didn't see her naked ass, still with Alice's mark on it. However this had the unintended consequence of raising it in the front, baring her dripping cunt to anyone who might walk into the gym. She prayed as they walked towards the doors and out to the car. No one was in the car lot, but plenty of cars drive past. What if they saw!?

It wasn't until they were in the quiet of Alice's car that Jackie realised the vibrations had stopped. The relative silence and stillness in the car, allowed Jackie some introspection. She realised how desperately she wanted to cum. Seemingly sensing this, Alice produced a dildo and a bottle of lube.

Jackie was embarrassed "I won't need the lube Ma'am"

"Oh but you will, the egg stays in, you're fucking your ass with this while I drive. If you cum before we get home, you can have the orgasm. If not, I will not allow you to cum today."

Bright red with embarrassment, Jackie began to lube the dildo, easing it into her ass.

" Seat belt.... " Alice chided Jackie laughing to herself.

"Sorry Ma'am."

Now, buckled in, Jackie began fucking herself, slowly at first. Then faster and deeper as she open her ass to allow the dildo in. She began to fill with dread as she saw landmarks that were close to their dorm." Please can I use the egg?"

"I'll trade you the remote for your top was the reply."

And then she was naked, she hadn't even thought about it. Just pulled off the top and retrieved the remote from her tormentor. She started the vibrations, keeping the dildo moving in and out of her ass hole. The combination sending her closer and closer to the moment of ecstasy she was seeking.

They were pulling into the basement parking when Jackie tipped over the edge, groaning in animalistic pleasure, writhing in the seat next to Alice, wearing only a pair of trainers.

Alice took the time while Jackie recovered to park and get out of the car holding her t shirt. Finding the nearest garbage can, she threw it away too. Returning to the other girl wearing a huge grin.

"Have fun?"

"God yes Ma'am, can I get dressed now?"

"Nope, your top is gone, you best hope no one is up and about yet."

Jackie winced. Not only was she a naked sweaty mess, but her thighs were slick with her own juices and her ass was gaping from the rigorous fucking she had just given it. Anyone who saw her would see her as a total whore.

Alice again grabbed her hand, slightly to reassure her, but mostly to control the speed she moved at, forcing her to walk the whole way. Reminding Jackie to remove her shoes before entering the apartment block Alice drew out their time on every flight of the staircase, then along the hall to their rooms, finally allowing the other girl to return to her bed, where she slept for the rest of the morning. Returning her strength.