Jackie's Rules Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't straddle the chair, sit nicely whilst we eat." Alice admonished, setting 2 plates of pasta down.

Jackie pulled her legs inward and over the front of the chair, squeezing the dildo and leaving her with her feet barely touching the floor. This left her full weight on it, forcing it deeper still, she whimpered with pleasure and pain.

Alice looked across at the naked girl in front of her. "You eat, I'll talk." she started. "You've had a long day."

Jackie nodded.

"Today was a test. I was trying to break you, trying to find a point where you would say no, tell me it was too far, too much."

Jackie looked up from her food eyes wide with realization. "Keep eating..." She did slowly, listening intently.

"You did everything and seemingly enjoyed it all from the looks of how I found you."

"And whilst today will have been exhausting, I'm incredibly encouraged about what the future will hold."

"If you can handle all that, you can handle anything the school or tennis throws at you."

"I have something for you."

Alice handed Jackie a collar. It was leather, a deep purple, accented with a matte white buckle and clasp for a leash. Instead of a tag, there was a small central loop, which held a dangling letter A, finished in the same white as the rest of the metal.

Jackie looked at it in awe. It was beautifully made, but what did it say about her? Alice answered the questions running through her mind.

"I want this to be the first mark of ownership. You're a natural submissive Jackie and I want to nurture that in you, bring out the best version of you through my guidance."

Jackie was still frozen in disbelief. But she couldn't deny that she followed Alice almost without question already. Went making that more formal really change anything?

"Yes." she said with more excitement than she intended. "Let's do it."

"Good." Alice smiled. Relieved?

"That collar replaces your uniform and at the weekend we'll move your entire wardrobe into my room."

Jackie's pussy tightened on the dildo, the involuntary reaction giving her body's needy reaction to the revelation whilst her mind was still spinning.

"Yes Ma'am." she looked Alice in the eye as she put the well fitting collar on.

12