Jackie's Rules Pt. 08

Story Info
Thursday.
4.4k words
4.76
15.4k
29

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jackie woke up feeling ready for her run. She rolled out of bed and rubbed her eyes, heading for her dresser. As she blinked them open, he found a note from Alice "Rule updates" was carefully written at the top.

Update to rule 21: Uniform is now nothing except your collar.

Update to rule 22: All laundry will now be carried out in the nude.

New rule 27: You will Not shower in your own room. Only in public bathrooms or changing rooms.

"Update to rule 2 (important for this morning): Your new running outfit will be a sports bra, sneakers and my panties from the previous day. Nothing else. I will leave them on your door handle to collect as you leave."

"New rule 28: You are only allowed one pair of your own panties per week."

"Don't go home at the end of your run, meet me at the tennis courts, I will bring your outfit for the day."

Jackie finished reading the note for the second time, flushing with a multitude of feelings. Blinking herself away from a rule induced, horny daydream: she noticed she was stood in the hall grasping the aforementioned panties. Naked...

"Fuck!"

The exclamation caught her by surprise and made her rush even more to get inside and close the door behind her. How could she be so careless! Worse still she felt like her outburst had echoed through the halls and people could have woken, people that were now more likely to see her in her less than proper outfit.

An outfit, she was only now comprehending. Alice had luckily worn some "sensible" panties yesterday, a sky blue cotton pair which covered Jackie's full ass, but they were still panties... They tapered in at the front far more than any shorts would, her entire thigh was on display! Not only that, but they were low riders and stopped at her hips, meaning the very top of her unshaven bush would be poking out, something she could only rectify by pulling them high enough to give herself a camel toe. Which she decided would be the lesser of 2 evils once she got going.

She reasoned that the panties would count as outerwear and therefore she was not technically wearing any underwear...

"Rule 13 - when not wearing underwear, I will not wear my shoes in the apartment block" she recited under her breath. Shivering with a little wave of enjoyment.

"Rule 5 - I will not use elevators" she breathed as she pushed through the door to the stair well.

As she got to the bottom, Jackie felt like she needed something else to recite. The idea of starting the day, listing rules as she went had made her giddy, but she had run out early. She supposed, if She had started with her wakeup rule and worked through, her outfits etc. she might have made it this far, but she needed one more, something to say as she walked out the front doors, to welcome the new day. Something perfect to motivate her just before she set off running... She sent Alice a voice note as she pulled on her shoes. Asking for something.

The run was a breeze, the sports facilities were half-way round her usual route, so Jackie kept a much higher cadence than usual, finding herself there is record time. It felt like she had blinked an arrived, her mind was far too occupied with the rule updates. She opened her phone and updated them from memory, she would double check they were all exactly documented from Alice's note later on.

Alice arrived soon enough, walking confidently and without haste. Making Jackie wait. When she arrived, all she did was wink and carried on into the changing rooms. Sitting down on the bench she sat and waited for Jackie to join her and then sat wordlessly until the other girl stripped her running outfit off and stood anxiously waiting instruction.

"As requested, I have another rule for tomorrow morning." Alice paused for effect.

"You'll have to wait..."

"Put these on. " She said softly but firmly. Tossing Jackie a bundle of white and pink objects.

There were 4 white cotton sweatbands, Jackie put 2 on her wrists, before pausing to sit on the bench and sliding the other 2 on. Then there were 2 pink hair ties, with a little ribbon attached.

"Pigtails" Alice explained.

Jackie nodded. Scraping her sweaty hair into one, then another bunch either side of her head.

"Stand up" Alice then ordered.

Jackie did and was manhandled into a stance with her legs slightly parted, leaning forward, bent at the waist and her neck pushed back so her face was level.

Alice pulled up a chair from the side of the room and sat facing her, a lipstick in hand.

"Pout"

She did. And then Alice applied what felt like far too much lipstick allowing Jackie to press it in with her lips. Next she applied eye shadow and then disappeared to rummage in her bag.

Jackie's abs were now starting to ache from holding the position. She put her hands on her knees to take the strain and felt immediately better.

Alice found what she was looking for and walked up behind Jackie. Noticing the resting position she'd taken up, she swatted Jackie's butt cheek hard. "Put your hands behind your back you lazy slut!" She admonished.

Jackie blushed and instantly did as instructed, feeling the strain in her muscles immediately.

Alice lubed up the egg shaped object in her hand and gave Jackie a little warning before inserting it into her already damp pussy with ease.

Then, adjusting the length of an attached cable she connected it to a butt plug to complete the ensemble, before inserting this. The only evidence was the small base of the plug and the wire, no wider than a hairband running between Jackie's pussy and asshole.

"Come"

Alice began to walk towards the courts, with a very sheepish Jackie in tow. She began to explain as she went.

"There will be no childish strip game this time, you're staring naked."

"We'll warm up the same as last time and then use the ball machine." She explained calmly.

"The device I put in your cunt is capable of submitting an electric shock. The butt plug contains a nice big battery. "

"Every time you miss, I will shock your cunt. But I think you'll enjoy it really you little masochist... "

Jackie was terrified and curious and a tiny bit excited by the idea. But mostly horny, when was the last time she came? It felt like forever ago...

Her pussy practically ached, and she began to day dream of masturbating to orgasm right here...

Only to be brought back to reality with a spank from Alice.

"Get ready, I will serve."

Jackie pushed her nudity and need for release to the back of her mind to the best of her ability and played to the best of her ability. Easily returning Alice's serve and beating her comfortably in their warm up, without having to think too much, so her aching cunt kept bringing her back to thoughts of pleasure.

Alice noticed her far off look and shocked her. Jackie screamed with surprise and pain. It hadn't hurt as much as she expected, but it was totally unexpected and a sharp pain feeling where she had never had one before, deep inside her.

She almost whimpered.

"We'll move to the machine now. Concentrate or you'll get a lot more of those..."

Jackie took her position in the middle of the court and began returning the balls from the machine. Alice seemed to control it with a practiced hand, each ball going in a different direction with varying power and spin.

Do on Jackie's foot slid after a return, her trailing knee buckling and hitting the ground, as she stumbled to trying to get back to her center position Alice fired another ball. Jackie was still scrambling to turn and head back to where she came, so Alice aimed straight for her.

The ball hurtled towards Jackie, and she shaped her racket to meet it, tight into her chest with no way of swinging for power. It connected, and she watched the ball fall short of the net. She tensed and waited for the inevitable shock. Still kneeling it hit her, and she twitched with shock and pain.

But Alice wasn't waiting, she had already sent another ball to the opposite side of the court and when that bounced past Jackie she sent another.

As the third jolt hit Jackie she was on her feet again and tried to stay on her toes as it caused her muscles to flex involuntarily.

It worked and she was ready for the next volley.

Alice kept the momentum high however and soon found herself with the opportunity to spank Jackie after ten unsuccessful returns. She made Jackie stand by the next, using the pole at the side as support, she bent her at the waist with a straight back, her tits falling slightly from her chest and her ass perfectly presented with a slight arch in her back.

Jackie stood waiting, totally humiliated by her outfit and in pain from the new contraption and sweating from her workout and for all this she was the most horny she had ever felt. When Alice connected with her ass cheek for the first time, hard and sharp, the moan Jackie let out wasn't one of pain, it was guttural and born of pure emotion.

Hearing that moan excited Alice, and she continued just as hard, one spank after the other. Alternating cheeks and sometimes deliberately missing a little to connect with more sensitive areas.

After what didn't feel like very long at all Jackie desperately burst out "P...please don't do anymore, or I'll cum!"

"Oh, You should have said that you didn't want to cum. That will help me make today very interesting..." Alice finished her sentence with a smirk.

Jackie took a deep breath to protest, but it turned into a groan as Alice's finger traced between her open folds, gently grazing her clit.

"Stand up, we're not finished training"

Jackie stood, massaging her ass. "Yes Ma'am."

The continued for a further 45 minutes until Jackie was exhausted a couldn't keep pace with the machine. Alice spanked her 0n 8 more occasions and always ensured to stop before she went over the edge. She noted for the future that Jackie might cum from spanking alone. That could be very interesting...

As Alice strode back to the changing room with Jackie struggling to keep up, she threw out her plan for the day and came up with a new one. Jackie didn't want to cum? She'd make that a very difficult proposition.

Alice showered in the changing room and Jackie waited patiently, electing to stand due to her sensitive ass cheeks.

She's removed her shoes and sweatbands and was stark naked as Alice reappeared. "I'm not lending you my towel, so you'll have to go without a shower again."

Jackie blushed. 2 days in a row! She was really going to feel dirty and other people were definitely going to notice her matted hair and oily skin.

"I'd wash you face and change your hair of I was you though!" Alice chuckled as she dressed herself.

Of course! Jackie padded over to the mirror and looked at herself. She looked like a child had applied her makeup. There was too much everywhere and it had all run with her sweating.

Still naked, she grabbed a paper towel, sweet it and began to scrub at the makeup...

With most of it removed and her hair tied back in a bun, Jackie decided that was as good as she was going to get, without a proper wash kit. She turned and headed back out to see Alice.

... But she was gone. Just Jackie's bag and what appeared to be a t shirt reminded. On closer inspection it was longer than a t shirt and had a note stuck to it.

"This t shirt dress is your outfit for the day, I've put a plug in your bag and left you a pair of shoes in your locker. Have a great day!"

Jackie groaned. Her locker was in the main building. A half mile walk. She needed to head straight to class now, otherwise she would be late.

After a moment's consideration, she opened the bag and found the plug. The weighted one Alice had hotted her. Not the biggest, but it always moved and reminded her of its presence, it was the one she pick herself if she wanted to be discreetly turned on.

Pausing to steel herself, she rubbed it along her slick pussy lips, trying to lubricate it without bring it into contact with her erect clitoris. It was still burning for attention, but much more stimulation, and she might not be able to control herself.

Shivering from the effort of this, Jackie forced herself to now focus on sliding the toy in her ass, so on all fours in the bench she opened herself and eased it in with one smooth motion. Quickly and with as little excitement as possible... It didn't work. Her whole body buzzed with another level of pleasure. She desperately span round and sat on her hands, so as not to do anything she regretted.

Breathing deeply, Jackie turned her thoughts to her dress, to her (seemingly barefoot) walk and making it to class afterwards.

5 minutes later she moved, breaking the trance she had found herself in and yanked the dress on. It came nearly as low as her knees, which she was grateful for. Grabbing her back Jackie headed for the door, ignoring the cold tiles of the lobby on her bare feet and striding out to get to the main building as early as possible.

Ignoring the feeling of being nearly naked, Alice powered across the grass lawn towards the front doors, forgetting it had rained the night before. Twice she nearly slipped on the wet muddy grass, but she kept her feet enough to make it into the building. The cold marble making it hard to put her bare, now filthy feet to the back of her mind.

Trying her best not to leave footprints, Alice made her way to her locker, opening it to find and old pair of sneakers and without thinking she yanked them on her dirty feet to hide the shame. The mud finding It was around the enclosed space and reminding her of how dirty she felt all over.

Jackie's pussy convulsed. It practically had a heart beat of It's own, and she felt a small bead make It was down her inner thigh. She was fairly sure it wasn't sweat...

Jackie walked at a slightly more relaxed pace to class, picking her way between groups of people. Had they all seen her come in barefoot and filthy? She tried not to think about it.

Finding an empty row in her sign language class, Jackie sat down and waited as the last few people filed in. Getting out her notebook, she noticed a notification she had missed.

"Leave your phone unlocked and on the desk in front of you. I will Instruct you as class goes on. Do not reply, just comply."

Jackie almost typed out "Yes Ma'am. ", but stopped herself.

She set her phone next to her notebook and waited. Waited for the class to start and the instructions to begin...

10 minutes later, Jackie's phone screen drew her attention. It didn't vibrate, just the text in her messaging app updated and drew her eye.

"Take the arm the furthest away from the teacher out of your sleeve, so it is inside your dress."

Jackie moved surreptitiously, keeping an eye on the front of the class and the other students on rows around her. Soon she had her arm awkwardly by her side, stretching the dress.

A few more minutes went by, with Jackie growing more and more anxious, then her phone blinked again.

"Keep taking notes with your other hand, but stroke between your pussy lips with one finger. Only in one direction, up then pull away, up then pull away etc. etc."

Jackie's whole body got warm at the thought, she told herself it was embarrassment and that was probably true in part. But there was definitely something else, a growing hunger tugging at her hand, even before she fully processed the message.

Her finger slid easily between her wet folds and sent a shiver through her whole body. Steeling herself, Jackie pulled away and went back for another pass. Eyes pinned on the teacher, she focused on making notes with her left hand - a difficult task which meant she kept forgetting herself and stopping stroking before catching it and starting again.

Soon, she found a rhythm and was subconsciously stroking her cunt. Practically vibrating with the built up tension.

Her phone blinked with more instructions.

"Introduce a second finger, alternate them stroking upwards like you're walking them up your clit."

Jackie tried this tentatively, it had the same effect, but forced a faster pace, her clit was under near constant stimulation. It took her 20 minutes to get to the point where she could do this as well as taking notes and sense of pride overwhelmed her. She had to force the grin off her face.

Alice changed tact... "I bet you've forgotten how filthy you are."

"I can't think of a more fitting word for it."

"A filthy slut touching herself in class."

"A filthy girl who hasn't showered in 2 days, covered in sweat and her own juices."

"A filthy slut who loves being dirty around all her nice class mates."

Jackie was burning up, Alice didn't even know that her feet were covered in mud inside her shoes. She fought back the building orgasm and tried to slow her pace as good as possible.

Jackie was sweating and developing a wet spot between her thighs when the bell went. She sat still, waiting for everyone to leave, too nervous about drawing attention to herself to budge.

Finally, she got her arm out of her dress, and wiped her slick hand on her leg as good as possible before tidying away her things and messaging Alice on the way out of Class.

"Please Ma'am, I need to be able to reply if we do that again, I might have cum there if the Class had been longer!"

Alice smirked on reading it, this was good, she wanted Jackie to be close. She wanted her to be desperate.

She replied "Maybe. I've sent you an audio file, I want you to eat lunch in the library cafe and listen to it for Your whole lunch period."

Jackie was deflated by the lack of confirmation of her request, so just replied. "OK."

Catching herself, she sent another response as quickly as possible. "Yes Ma'am."

Alice smiled and under her breath, said to herself "Good Girl."

Ten minutes later, Jackie was sat in a corner seat with a salad in front of her. She connected her ear buds and downloaded Alice's message. Pressed play and began to eat.

The file started with what seemed to be background noise, then a soft moan appeared to break the silence, and another. Then some deep breathing. The woman appeared to be in ecstasy and Jackie could imagine them masturbating without a care in the world.

Jackie's fork hovered in front of her mouth, her eyes closed and her face a mask of concentration. She tried to put the sound to the back of her mind before opening her eyes and beginning to work on her salad again. All the while people walked by, oblivious. This was the most humiliating thing yet and it didn't involve anyone knowing a thing. Jackie just felt so naughty, so out of place in the quiet space. She began to breathe deeply herself. Trying not to be overwhelmed by everything.

Lunch was excruciating, Jackie kept looking around, thinking people could hear what she was listening too, she was flushed from head to toe and sweating with embarrassment. When she looked at her watch and finally it ticked over to 5 minutes before her next class she sighed with relief, pausing the file and slumping in her chair with relief.

Then the text came. "You need to swap plugs for this class. There is another one in your bag."

Jackie swore, running now out of the library and to the nearest bathroom where she rushed into a stall and threw off the dress to get it out of the way. Rifling through her bag, she found a plug she forgot she had. It was a medium-sized thing that vibrated. It had a matching ring which served as a remote and a small vibrator itself.

Bending over and using the toilet for support, Jackie eased the larger plug out of her ass and wrapped sit in paper to throw in her bag, she then rubbed it on her oversensitive pussy for lubrication as was now her ritual. The sensation was now almost too much and it took her a long time to get it in contact long enough to transfer the juices from her soaking cunt.

Once he had eased the plug in Jackie grabbed her dress from the floor and yanked it on. Then, leaving the toilets, began striding out once again to make it to class on time...

12