Jackie's Rules Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Red Light, green light." Alice's latest message explained. Jackie was to have the plug vibrating on low and when Alice declared green light, she would accompany it with the vibrating ring on her clit. On a red light she would have to have her hands on her thighs. To achieve this however, Jackie had to keep her hands outside the dress, which meant hiking up her dress to the masturbating. Leaving her effectively bottomless on the seat.

Luckily Jackie had picked a quiet corner of class and her bag served as a good block for anyone who might have a view. She felt totally exposed, but confident enough no one could see her nudity. At least not directly.

"Green light."

Jackie shuddered as the ring made contact er clit hardening more than she thought possible. Only serving to OK intensify the tremor that was between her legs. "Red light."

Fumbling the off button she slumped. Thinking it was a good thing she didn't have to take notes in this class as the slides were available afterwards.

Just as Jackie began to relax, Alice messaged her again. "Green light!" Thumbing the ring back on, Jackie steeled herself for the next round of vibrations.

Despite her attempt at readiness, Jackie shuddered as the ring made contact. Forcing herself, to keep it pressed in place made all of her muscles tense.

"Red light." Jackie pulled her soaked hand away from her pussy and placed it on her thigh. Breathing deeply in a desperate attempt to recover. She was trying to stay calm, this felt like too much, but surely Alice knew what she was doing...

Alice did know what she was doing, she was trying to find Jackie's breaking point, but she just kept going. After this morning, she didn't think Jackie would have made it through her first class without begging to cum. Yet here she was, still going and calling on reserves of what must be an immense self-discipline. She was learning more and more about the other girl as the day went on. Earlier she had nearly cum from a spanking, that could be interesting.

"Green Light."

Jackie was close to tears now, she pressed the ring to herself with as little force as she could, which actually might have been worse. She tried to find a balance before it overwhelmed her and was still experimenting when the next message blessedly arrived.

Making a snap decision, She yanked her dress down to cover herself, grabbed her back and strode purposely for the back door of the class, trying to leave without a fuss. This Brought her out on the second floor and Jackie didn't stop to wait, she was aiming for the bathroom, she had to get there before Alice messaged again...

Rounding the corner, Jackie's heart sank. Her phone buzzed with the inevitable "Green Light." She stopped, hiking up her dress and spreading her legs a little before turning on the ring. In one motion she fell to her knees and dropped her head to the floor as if it was too heavy to lift. Thumbing the call button next to Alice's name.

Before Alice even managed to say hello, she was bombarded. "Please Ma'am, please can I cum, please.. Pl.. Please. Alice, nnnnngh, ohh."

Jackie wasn't even sure if What Alice replied was a positive answer, she just heard the word "Cum." and relented. Her back arching and her face taking the full weight of her upper body, her legs shaking and her breathing taking on a staccato rhythm that sounded totally Alien to her. It felt like minutes went by, and she just kept going the ring buzzing against her abused clit. She'd never cum so hard and didn't want it to end, she didn't care about her surroundings or that someone could find her in the hall any second, she just wanted this feeling to last forever.

Slowly Jackie regained herself, the peak of the orgasm over and finding some lucid thought. She lifted her head and found her phone next to her and Alice giggling down the phone.

"Can you hear me Jackie?"

"You can stop now!"

Jackie laughed a little herself, realizing how carried away she must have been.

"Yes Ma'am, thank you. "

She could hear Alice's smile down the phone as she gave her words of praise and told her that Classes were finishing now.

"Oh God! I'm in the corridor..."

Alice laughed again. "Have you made a mess? "

"Yes." Jackie said, embarrassed by the revelation, there was a puddle behind her.

"Clean it up with your dress and head home for a rest, you've earned it."

Jackie's eyes bulged, classes were ending, and she had nothing on under the dress. All that was assuming it had enough capacity to soak up all that moisture.

She pulled her arms out of the dress just as the bell rang...

12