Jacking & Jilling - A Sister's Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sally stood slowly, gracefully, without being aware of a decision to, proudly showing every inch of herself to him. She felt wicked and seductive, and felt his eyes trace over her naked shoulders, the swell of her breasts, her flat tummy, and the blonde pubes, barely concealing the wet, pink gash she had just pulled her fingers out of. If only you were Trevor... His gaze was hungry and admiring, and he licked his lips as his gaze dawdled along her skin. "Sorry, Big Sis..."

He closed the door after lingering on the vista a little longer, and she heard him call down the stairs with an almost imperceptible quaver to his words. "Mom, Sally's changing for dinner, she'll be down in a few minutes." She heard her mom's voice rise in assent. Sally grabbed fresh underwear and clothes and put them on rapidly, before going downstairs.

********

Dinner was normal, quiet, as her mother Dottie inquired with maternal interest about what her children had been up to all day. Sally left her multiple masturbations out of the discussion, and Billy said nothing about jacking off in the Taylors' backyard. Otherwise their days had been uneventful, boring, and the three of them finished off the casserole and worked together to rinse the dishes before stacking them in the dishwasher and starting it.

********

The next day, Thursday, Mom left early in the morning for her own work, and Sally called the diner, confirming they were fine, power was back and she had the day off, and Friday as well. Sally sat on the couch, deep in thought. Is Billy going to do that again? Jack off? Outside? I know he has one or two days left to finish up their backyard, then what?

Sally had slept fitfully the previous night, visions of her brother masturbating interrupting her dreams, but only because she was interrupted in them by Trevor entering her room, watching her with interest as she stood naked, fingering her twat. His clothes were suddenly on the floor, and they were on her bed with no transition, his thick cock splitting her labia, delving inside her, and she felt his cum explode in her belly before opening her eyes to see her brother instead, and he asked if she'd like to watch Trevor jacking off in the backyard. She'd said, no, stay inside me, Billy...

The dream repeated itself, tormenting her three times that night. Too tired to fetch her dildo, or finger herself again, Sally drifted off to sleep each time less well rested than before. Waking now, all she wanted was to see her brother stroke himself again, watch his cum spatter the tree and the weeds and the ground, and she knew she would get herself off again to that forbidden tableau.

She pursed her lips in exasperation. She couldn't ever tell him she had seen him play with his cock in their neighbors' yard. At the same time, a saucy part of her wanted him to know, to think about it every time he got himself off. She imagined telling him, Billy, that was so hot! Can I watch again?

That, of course, would only make it worse.

She settled back on the couch and turned on the TV, watching a couple of hours of daytime television, banal and witless, and engaging her attention not at all while she tried to think of anything else. Anything other than the sight of Billy's cock launching gobs of cum onto her breasts or in her mouth, even, just maybe, inside her own pussy.

Frustrated at the erotic visions and her inability to shut them off, she flounced upstairs to her room, fired up her desktop computer, and started in on a fresh batch of cover letters and applications, wanting nothing more at that moment to finally find her new job. It would improve her finances, and make the memory of her brother's orgasm fade into the depths of her mind when she moved out for what she hoped would be the last time.

A couple of times an hour she looked outside, seeing him pull weeds and rake and bag the long-dead corpses of old shrubbery and leaves into lawn bags. Throughout, he stayed on task, still shirtless but without flogging his dong out in the open air.

The last time she peered out, he was out of sight, then she heard the front door open and close, followed by rapid footfalls on the stairs as he went up to their shared bathroom for a shower and to change his clothes. She caught a glimpse of him dashing down the hall, still dressed, his t-shirt in a wad in his left hand, and then into his room.

Sally had twelve e-mails out today, all to companies in a ten-mile radius of the house, close to a record for her in one day. Truth to tell, she had focused as much as possible on not thinking of Billy out in the adjacent yard, glistening with sweat, fondling his cock and balls, cumming again...

Shaking her head fiercely, she stood to go downstairs, grab a snack. It was just after three, and she knew Billy was close to finishing the yardwork, probably be done tomorrow afternoon at the latest. She found her feet turning right, headed towards his room, instead of to the left and downstairs to the kitchen. A few feet closer, and she noticed his door was ajar, not completely closed. A flash of skin by the door, and she knew he was naked. Sally stiffened, conflicted, then crept closer to his door, heard the water start in the shared bathroom.

What should I do? The obvious answer was the wrong one, and the wrong answer was obvious. Even so, she moved slowly, parting the door a couple of inches further, slipped inside his room and over to the bathroom. The fan was on, and the window open to suck out any steam the fan didn't. She knelt stock still by the door, not quite daring to move it aside so she could step in and join him under the steamy waters...

It was a pointless fantasy, she knew. Billy would never let his older sister see him naked if he could avoid it, and she felt the weight of sin on her shoulders for even thinking, much less desiring, such a thing. Plus, it could turn up on TV, Scandal in a Nearby Town or something, talking about the horny older sister and her innocent younger brother, both adults, driven to explore each other's bodies...

The fuck is wrong with me? That's my brother, not some random guy waiting to turn me over on the bed and fuck me all night. A couple of minutes later, she heard the shower curtain again, the water still going. Her heart almost stopped when she saw him step in front of the sink, gazing into the mirror, naked and covered with suds, his hands spreading the lather all over his body. His dick was hard like yesterday, and he quickly wiped the steam from the glass. Soaping his balls and cock, Billy started playing with his dick again, looking in his reflection as he played.

She heard his hands moving through the lather, a thick, creamy sound that had her knees weak and her pussy moist. From behind and to the side of him, she saw the reflection of his hard-on, watched as his left hand cradled and played with his soapy testicles, thick lather dropping in spots on the thick bathmat in front of the sink.

Sally barely breathed, pretending this show was all for her, all for his Big Sis, that maybe he knew she was spying on him. Still stroking his cock, his left hand reached behind and soaped his ass, and she heard his first quiet moan, the tempo of his stroking remaining the same for now. His middle finger crept between his cheeks, and she started when he stuck it inside his anus, moving it slowly in and out as he started stroking himself faster. A low gasp sounded as his middle finger crept inside.

Billy spread his feet and bent over the sink, pushing his lone digit up inside his ass, fucking it slowly, and now she moaned almost silently. What would he do with a dildo? How hard would he cum if his ass was getting fucked for real? She could never ask, of course, but she wished she weren't wearing pants, or panties, or any clothes at all, wanted to stride in and watch, or take over...

The speed and firmness of his masturbation picked up, his top knuckle still ducking in and out of his butthole, and she heard his moans become audible, stronger. He's going to cum soon... Instead of dread, she felt eager anticipation, hungered to see the stream of cum leap out and into the sink...

"Oh, fuck..." His words were quiet, mostly obscured by the whirring fan and steady pattering water from the shower, damped by the thick steam. He panted loudly, bent forward over the sink. "Ah, ah, ah, ah, aahhhh...!" His buttocks clenched rhythmically when his voice rose, and she saw streams of sticky cum shoot forward into their sink, the one she shared with him along with the bathroom, and she imagined being in front of him, her fingers coaxing his load forth as he stood there, shaking with his orgasm, each spurt hitting her on her belly or her thighs, even her tits if she knelt...

...Or my mouth. That thought was criminal, and almost irresistible.

She pushed herself backwards silently, not nudging the door in the slightest, scrambling back into the carpeted hallway. The shower curtain parted again, and she knew Billy was rinsing himself off, all the cum and soap swirling down the drain, washing away all signs of his sinful exercise.

Turning onto all fours, she crawled to his bedroom door. Outside in the hall, she stood, pulled his door nearly shut and rushed to the staircase, and down into the kitchen for anything to restore her strength and get her mind back on anything else. Anything at all.

********

Friday was her last day off before the weekend, when tourists would surge into town and the little diner would be busy. Her sleep had been miserable or, more correctly, not restful. Sally took a cool shower, trying not to think about her brother. She hadn't fingered herself the previous night, fighting to control or at least attenuate her unwelcome desires, cool the wicked thoughts that had played and replayed in her mind and heart all night.

Her dreams were a repeat of Wednesday night's, but Trevor was wholly absent. Billy would be standing outside in their yard, fully naked, cock erect and pointing upward, clearing brush, not touching himself, but slick with sweat, and Sally would be naked on a balcony they didn't have, gazing down on him. Each time, he would turn towards her and look up, smiling. Suddenly he was there beside her in her room, both of them on the floor, limbs entangled, kissing and caressing each other. His cock slipped inside her and started pounding her, the slap-slap-slap of their joining making her hotter and wetter.

Then he stood and pulled out, standing before her. She was on her knees, took her brother's thick, hard cock in her mouth, and started to suck. She awoke each time just before he came in her mouth, and it left her dazed and groggy, feeling vaguely cheated of the opportunity to swallow every drop of his cum.

Billy left the house a couple of hours after her mother, and a quick check of the yard next door showed her he had maybe part of a day's work left. She concentrated the best she could for two hours, then it was nearly noon. Food was very far from her mind, and her checks on Billy, now every fifteen or so minutes, gave no indication he was going to expose his cock and play with it again in the open air.

She remembered he was nearly done, and her window of opportunity was rapidly closing. She hated that she thought of it that way, hated worse how much she wanted him to penetrate her, violate every single hole on her body, but she needed to tell him, she'd seen him, and not to do it again...

********

She opened the side gate to the Taylors' yard quietly, slipped inside before it could creak, then closed it, making sure the latch held, quietly enough that Billy probably couldn't hear. Sidling along the wall, careful not to step on the few remaining leaves, Sally peered around the corner at her brother. He was naked from the waist up, as he had been Wednesday and Thursday, but now wearing shorts. A pang of lust wandered through her. This is sick and wrong!, she scolded herself.

She knew she wanted to catch him again, this time up close and personal. Then what? You going to fuck your own brother? Self-loathing and disdain rose quickly from her churning stomach, and she told herself firmly that all she wanted to do was admit she'd seen him, although didn't watch him, intent upon his act, jacking off in the backyard. She would phrase it as a mild warning against the neighbors seeing him, catching him, before instructing him he had to be careful, no-one wants to see that in public...

"Hey, Sally!" Billy rounded the corner and looked surprised, but not guilty at encountering her in the neighbors' yard. "What brings you over?"

Her composure fled almost entirely. What brings me over? I was hoping you'd be playing with your cock and I could watch again. You don't mind, do you?

Instead she managed a faint smile. "Billy...I have to admit something to you."

He cocked his head, one eyebrow rising up in an unspoken question.

"Look, you're my brother, Billy..."

"Anything else obvious you want to tell me, Big Sis?" He looked amused, as if she were fucking with him, but figuratively.

"I...I...uh...saw you. Wednesday..."

"Well, we live in the same house, Sis."

"Not that...saw..." The sun was high overhead, but she knew it wasn't the heat that was making her perspire. Gulping air twice, she tried to look levelly at him, but discovered she couldn't, and stared off and down to the side, unable to hold his gaze.

"You okay, Sally?" Concern filled his eyes. Maybe he thinks I'm having a stroke! She thought that might be a relief, free her from speaking of this ever again.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine, Billy. Look," she started anew, "I saw you in this yard Wednesday afternoon. Jacking off when I came home. You shot your load right over there." She pointed at the patch next to the tree. "Saw you cum on the weeds."

Billy blinked, stammered for a moment, then, "I'm sorry, I didn't know you saw me, Sis..." He blushed at the thought. "I should have been more careful..."

Sally felt suddenly ashamed and shy, and wondered how much more she should tell him, but she couldn't keep this away from him now. "It's not that. I'm not offended. I didn't just see you. I...watched. It was so...I couldn't look away. When you came, I wanted to cum myself..."

He nodded. "Okay. Which is why you were on your bed 'napping'--his fingers described air quotes--"when I came to fetch you for dinner."

She felt her face burn crimson. "Y-yes. It's been six months since Trevor and I..."

He gave her a little grin, clearly relieved she understood what he was going through. "I know. A little over two months for Betsy and me. If she were here..."

Sally returned his grin, raised him one chuckle. "You wouldn't let her out of your bed for a month, right?"

"Right." He still seemed apprehensive, and she turned away again.

"Billy, there's more..."

He laughed quietly, seemingly eager not to break the stillness of the summer air. "More? Did you take pictures, post them on the internet?"

"N-no! No pictures, didn't even occur to me. That would have been wrong."

"And watching your brother jack off isn't? Playing with yourself afterwards isn't?" He needled her, making a joke of it.

"I-in the bathroom yesterday. I was there while you were playing with your cock in front of the sink..."

His color deepened to deep embarrassment. "You watched me in our bathroom? Jacking off in our sink?"

"Yes. And Billy..."

"I rinsed it completely out, Sis. After my shower." She thought he might apologize. Maybe that would be the end of it, but couldn't stop herself.

"I figured you would." She paused, suddenly aware of the breeze around her, the hot sun and cooler wind that picked up, kept her standing there. I have to tell you something. I have to see you do it again... The thought horrified her, not because it was wrong, which it so definitely was.

It was because it was true, and she would give anything to convince him. Anything...

She felt like a nervous teenager again, in front of the first boy she'd let feel her up. His name was...Gary. Her throat went dry, and Billy stood placidly, waiting for his big sister to finish her thought, scold him for doing that where she could see him, but she wasn't about to scold him. Not for a minute.

"What I was going to say is seeing you in the bathroom...was so hot, hotter than catching you out here in their backyard. Billy, I wanted...I wanted to go in and help you finish. Jack you off in the sink or...or on me. I really liked seeing you cum..." It sounded lame to her ears.

His voice took on a deep awe. "You liked watching me cum?"

"Yes. God, yes. I know it's not right, and I wanted to admit it to you."

"So, you're never going to watch me jack off again."

Sally closed her eyes. Say 'no' and promise him you'll never look again. She knew she was going to say that, but her tongue took over, betraying her completely. "No. I want to see you do it again and again. Maybe I want to be a part of it sometimes, help you get off, maybe have you sit back and watch me..."

"Christ, Sally, you're my sister..." Billy looked uncomfortable, which was no surprise, and aroused, which...also wasn't entirely a shock.

"I know, Billy, I know. Which means it's completely wrong and I should never do that, any of it, no matter how much I'm drawn to it." Her eyes drifted down to his jeans, and she nodded. "But...I noticed something just now."

"What?" His tone was defiant, a little too defiant.

"You got hard while we were talking about this. I know you're tempted too, Billy."

"Fuck, Sis. So should I go inside and relieve some pressure, jack off in the downstairs bathroom in private?"

Sally took a deep breath, not sure what she was going to say, until she did. "No, not in private. Take it out. Sh-show me your cock..."

Billy looked at her quizzically, then slowly opened his shorts, sliding them with his boxers down to his knees, just a little further than yesterday, then let go entirely, stepping out of them; his belt buckle gave a loud clang against the stepping stones. His dick was fully erect, pointing almost straight up, stretching to his navel. Fuck, he is so big. She'd seen and felt more than one cock before, plunging inside her on the way to wonderful orgasms. Why do I want this one so much? The one I can't have?

He didn't move, let her admire the length and girth of his rod. "Is that what you wanted to see, Big Sis?" His voice was even, and quiet, which she was thankful for.

Sally blushed again, eyes fixed on his throbbing manhood. "Yes. I mean...sorry, Billy."

"You telling Mom?" His voice was no longer defiant, but hushed, a shared secret.

"No..." Shit, he's so well hung, so hard. I wish I could... Surprised at her own sudden boldness, Sally stepped out of her sandals, then reached under her waistband and slipped her sweats down and off, stepping out of them. He stared, turning a brighter shade of red, then she took down her panties as well. Billy stared, stunned. Her eyes lit on the straining erection in front of her. "So, you're not telling Mom either. Right?"

Billy shook his head and swallowed. "No...right..." It came out as a croak, and she nodded, lifted her shirt over her shoulders and off, casting it onto the ground by his clothes. Her bra was back in her room, and she realized now why she'd left it behind. She turned, displaying her body to him again. The breeze left her shivering with anticipation. If only you weren't my brother, Billy, I'd fuck the rest of the day away with you right here...

She said it quietly. "Billy, I want you to jack off for me again. Please, Little Brother?"