Jacking & Jilling - A Sister's Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're naked..." The surprise in his eyes gave way to wonder, and she practically felt his eyes outline her body, linger on her breasts, the erect nipples yearning for a pair of lips to suckle on them, get her more fully aroused and ready. Sally trembled, horny as ever, carefully avoiding moving closer or the impulse to reach for his erection.

"I am, Billy." She felt giddy and a little bit faint, anxiety and desire warring inside her. "Do you ever think of me naked?"

He swallowed again, nodded.

"How do I look, little bro?"

"If you weren't my sister..." The words were a little too quick to be false.

She gave him a faint little smile. "That's the problem, isn't it, Billy? Same way for me, too. If you weren't my brother I'd be all over you, doing...lots of things. We can't...just can't, but I need this from you. For now, I just need to see it, see you rub your cock..."

Billy was naked except for his shoes and socks, and her belly somersaulted in anticipation of his performance, wanting to see him from the front, obvious and appreciative of his efforts. He stepped into her and put his hands on her hips. His voice was quiet, insistent. "Tell me, Sis. What would you do if I weren't me? Say, Trevor?"

She was suddenly aware of the thick, muscular rod against her belly, and let out shaky breath. "Billy, we're not going to...I mean..."

"I know, Sis. I just want to know what you think about when you imagine me naked."

Sally bit her lower lip. "Billy, I shouldn't..." But you've come this far, added a voice in her head.

"You got naked first, sis." The logic was irrefutable.

"Yeah. Look, I'm not going to do any of this, right?"

Billy kissed her chastely on the lips and leaned back against the side of the house. "I know. I just want to hear it, and you don't have to do anything. Just talk. Alright?"

I'd fuck you so hard, Billy! She almost thought she said it. Her words were hoarse, quiet, meant for his ears alone. "First, I'd get your clothes and mine completely off, both of us buck naked, like now. We'd kiss and hold each other. Your cock would be hard, like it is now, and I'd reach for it, gently stroke it, and I'd put your hand on my bush, have you rub it, maybe start fingering my hole, get me nice and wet for you..."

His hand had moved to his hard-on, slowly fondling and stroking it, and his voice was hoarse with desire and restraint. "What would we do next, sis?"

Fuck, I should stop...! "Well, I'd either start jacking you off, let you cum all over me, on my tits and face and tummy..."

"Yes?" His strokes were firmer and his breath heavier.

"...Or...I'd kiss down your body..." The words were forbidden, the fantasy even more so. "I'd take your cock...in my mouth. Give you a nice slow blowjob, m-make you last a long time..." Her left hand was massaging her tits, and her right hand covered her bush, squeezing gently, and she gasped with the amorous details. "I'd blow you so well, Billy, take your whole shaft in my mouth, let you fuck my mouth slowly..."

A drop of thin pre-cum glistened at the tip of his glans, and she brushed it away with her right index finger. "I think I'd let you cum in my mouth, Billy." She lifted the drop to her mouth, swirled the tip of her tongue over her finger tip, tasting it. It tasted of cum and her own juices, and she fought the urge to drop down and start sucking him off right there.

He groaned a little, either from her words, or his fingers massaging his dick. "W-what if you wanted me inside you?"

A slow smile crept across her face. "So, you want to fuck your big sister, make her moan like any other woman? Fill her full of cum, maybe eat her cunt?"

He was panting, jacking harder and faster. "Yes... I'd...fuck you, Sis... So much, right now..." His last word was a desperate moan, and she knew he would if she let him in, and she was so close to doing just that, letting him take her right here...

She looked down again, saw his hand moving swiftly, teasing himself, getting himself to cum, show her his semen spurting out, on purpose this time. She whispered into his ear. "Just cum for me, Billy. I want to see you cum just for me..." Sally felt naughty, corrupt, and knew she didn't care, just wanted to watch him, fantasize about his cock inside her, pounding her, filling her up when he came...

Billy closed his eyes and laid his head against the wall of the house. "Fuck, Sis, I'm so close... I'm going to cum..."

"Just for me?"

He nodded deeply. "Just for you, Sis!" She stepped forward, pressed her tits on his chest and kissed him on the lips.

"Cum for me, Billy. Cum for me..." Her crooning whisper was urgent and demanding, and she knew he had no choice, no volition about it, any more at this point than she did.

Billy moaned once, a strangled sound that almost guaranteed no-one else would hear evidence of their forbidden tryst. The first hot squirt of cum, propelled by youth and eagerness, seasoned with the spice of outlaw sexual fever, shot upward impressively far, splashing between her tits, and she was overcome with lust and need. Grabbing his dick, she took over, stroking his hard-on firmly and only a little less frantically than he had been. She evoked several spurts from his rod, each one landing between them, all over their bellies and her hand.

Billy reached for her, grasping the back of her neck, pulling her mouth to his. They opened their mouths at the same moment, and his orgasmic moans filled her mouth, almost silent to the surrounding houses. She pressed her hips against his, panting.

Soon, they pulled their mouths back. She smiled coyly at him. "That's kind of what I wanted, little bro." Her body, her soul, were trembling with desire, the aftershocks of their illicit play rebounding through every inch of her.

"Fuck, Sally..." His whispers were little hisses. "We shouldn't have done that..."

She was panting with the vicarious climax, kissed him again, gently. "Bullshit." The curse word was tender, loving. "We needed that. Both. So much."

His arms slipped around her, and he looked deep into her eyes. "I have to admit something to you, Sis."

"You liked a hand job from your older sister?"

"Yeah, I did, but I...watched you a couple of times too."

"Getting myself off?"

"No, you and Trevor. Last summer."

"We never did that here..."

He blushed. "No. Came across you and him parked at the Ridge. Betsy and I watched the two of you from the SUV, through binoculars. She didn't know it was you, but I did. She told me to watch you blow Trevor, and she sucked my cock while you did it. She let me cum in her mouth, and I shot my load at the same time your boyfriend did."

Sally chuckled. "So, little bro, you got off on watching me..."

"Hard not to."

She disengaged from his arms, kissing him on his cheek and giggling self-consciouly. "I don't feel so bad about watching you now. I don't feel bad about it much at all, actually." She retrieved her panties and used them to swab the cooling jizz off her belly, thighs and hand, then put her shirt and sweat pants back on, clutching the soiled, silken fabric in one hand, then stepped into her sandals

Billy grabbed her again, and she let him kiss her hard for several seconds before gently pulling his hands off her. "Thank you, Billy. Best morning I've had in a long time." She stroked his softening cock, resisted the urge to drop down and suck the last of his cum out, to thank him. "You better get dressed again, okay. I don't want anyone else to see my little brother naked in someone else's back yard. Okay?"

He nodded and started dressing as she departed and latched the gate firmly.

********

Billy finally came in around four, fully dressed. He grinned awkwardly at Sally then dashed upstairs to wash the sweat and cum, the latter her doing, off him. Their mother wouldn't be home for another half-hour, at least. She heard the shower start, and found herself getting off the couch and walking upstairs to the Jack & Jill again.

Sally was drawn inexorably towards the sound of the running water. Going in through her room, she debated what to do next. I shouldn't, I fucking shouldn't! That would be the angel on her shoulder, revealing her displaced toga from this afternoon, one breast negligently exposed, slit all the way up to her waist. That voice sounded wheedling, almost whimpering that she should be good now.

The other voice was equally insistent, but not whiny, urging her towards pleasure, towards satisfaction, something more than the vibrator and her own fingers could truly provide. The devil on her other shoulder was almost naked, wearing a red bikini and see-through negligee, along with a leering, knowing smile. You both want this or something like it, you need that touch, just to stay sane, stop from going sex mad...

It was too late, because she felt like she already was.

God, I am so wicked... She went to the door and tested it; he'd left it unlocked, very unusually since they both wanted privacy, didn't want either one to intrude. She heard the curtain rustle as her brother got in the tub and under the spray. Sally opened the latch as noiselessly as she could and closed it again before stripping out of her clothes for the second time that day.

Naked, she padded over to the shower and parted the curtain. "Billy, I still need a shower."

He jumped a little. "Christ, Sally, make some noise, okay?" His mood softened when he saw she was wearing as much as he was. "You...uh...want to join me, Sis?"

She nodded. Blushing, he opened the curtain wider, taking her hand to help her in. She grinned at the romantic gesture, and lifted one shapely leg over the rim of the tub, then the other, sliding the curtain closed behind her.

This wasn't just watching anymore, she knew. They very quickly washed up, stopping a couple of times to let their tongues dance and play in each other's mouths, their bodies pressed against each other, hot water running down their bodies. Billy was aroused again, and Sally had no intention of her mother catching them in the same shower, much less with her brother sporting an obvious hard-on.

Feeling dangerous and unrestrained, she nibbled on his earlobe, then whispered, "Thank you again for this afternoon, little brother. I think you know how horny I was."

"Me too. Obviously..." His eyes were fixed on hers, and it occurred to her that he was trying not to stare, trying not to look too closely at her body, and she was doing the same. Even so, he was hard and ready, the end of his cock brushing against her waist, her balls even with her groin. She was only an inch shorter than him, and knew how easy it would essay certain positions she'd tried with other men, and she wondered how many of them he and Betsy had tried themselves.

His gaze made it clear he was thinking similar thoughts, wishing they could throw caution out the window. She smiled shyly at him, then pointedly looked down at his erection. "You going to play with that as soon as I'm out of the shower?"

Billy blushed again. "I don't know. I thought...maybe...you could... You know, if you want to, Sis."

Fuck, he wants it as bad as I do! Sally nodded, then snatched the soap from its tray and lathered his hard-on before either of them could back out. "Okay, but we'll have to be fast."

She rubbed his cock, taken in by the sheer lust of running her fingers and palms over it. It was thick and hard, and she had no trouble imagining it at the back of her throat, in her pussy or up her ass. It was different from earlier in the backyard, which had been frantic and unplanned, and her own lust was rising quickly as she played with him again.

"We have to be quiet, Billy, just in case Mom's early..." The thought of them being caught by their mother made her heart jump, very like the first time she'd had sex. It wasn't unpleasant at all.

Her fingers delicately settled around his manhood, and the feel of his swollen glans in her palms, firm and warm, nearly drove all prudence away. If he were Trevor, or I were Betsy, it would be inside me already...

Billy closed his mouth, holding back what had promised to be a loud moan, and nodded, holding it back reluctantly. Sally savored the feel of the taut, engorged flesh as she jacked her brother off, taking him to their first shared intimate play, wishing she could experience it elsewhere on or in her body. She caught herself about to kneel in the shower, ready to accept his load on her tits and face. I wonder if he ever took Betsy in her ass? The idea was thrilling, evil and very haunting.

Sally continued, and found herself automatically and seemingly naturally trading slow kisses between their open mouths. Billy's hands caressed her, cupped her breasts and felt her nipples, now tightened with desire. God, Billy, I want you to fuck me so hard now! She groaned as she felt the first quiver of his hard-on, seconds away from finishing their incestuous act.

Billy grabbed her, surrounding her body with his strong arms, crushing her body to his, soapy and soft, and he moaned into her ear. "Baby, I'm going to cum..." Not Sally, not Big Sis, but baby, as if we're lovers already... She moaned when she felt the first tightening of his cock, heralding his load, his very personal cumshot for her and her alone.

His first spurt of semen landed on her belly, and it was so much more, so much better, than this afternoon's tentative voyeuristic play, even when she'd finished him off. His hands now tightened on her butt cheeks, gripping them fiercely as spurt after spurt unloaded on and between them, coating their bellies and thighs, and both of her hands, with soap and semen.

They kissed and moaned for a couple more minutes as she coaxed more out of him. Finally, she stopped and rinsed her hands and tummy before she climbed out, droplets coursing down the length of her body. Sally leaned back in and gave Billy a peck on the cheek. "I'm going to dry off in my room, just in case."

"Okay, Sis. And thank you. Weird as it was, I really enjoyed it."

She had no sooner closed her door to the bathroom than she heard the front door open and close, her mother returning home for the weekend. She felt a forbidden quiver in her stomach as she realized exactly how forbidden what they had done was, and how close they had come to discovery and certain punishment. Her nipples were still tight with excitement when she finished dressing and headed to the dining room for the evening meal

They ate dinner as a family, conversation oddly subdued, or at least it might have seemed that way to their mother. After the dishes were done, Billy left around seven to visit with some friends, still light out, and Sally settled back onto the couch to watch television with her mother.