All Comments on 'Jacking & Jilling Ch. 05'

by ScottieDog61Redux

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

get mom involved

Iangillan53Iangillan53about 1 year ago

Loved Sally and Billy, hope their story isn't over.

AndyAndrewsAndyAndrews11 months ago

Excellent story by a very good writer.

Scotty, i hope this story will be continued...

ScottieDog61ReduxScottieDog61Redux10 months agoAuthor

Story's not over... A close friend passed away a couple of months ago, and it's taken me a while to saddle up again. New chapter will be coming soon...

writerjabwriterjab4 months ago

I thoroughly enjoyed this series, especially that Billy and Sally fell in love. I didn’t care for the extended inclusion of the porn video action. In ways I hope Dottie stays out of the sex, but also I hope the siblings move somewhere where they can exist as a couple. No kids, just a committed loving relationship that they will eventually tell their mom about. Great writing, one more thing early on I was getting impatient for them to go all the way!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userScottieDog61Redux@ScottieDog61Redux
Answering some questions and clearing things up... Chapter #14 of the Olivia series will probably be up by the end of January. Travel issues around Christmas, the flu at Thanksgiving, and Christmas, *and* New Year's Day (not thankfully Coronavirus) have kept me out of writin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES