Jacking & Jilling Ch. 05

Story Info
Their incest consummated, the siblings double down...
8k words
4.7
16.1k
31

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacking & Jilling - A Sister's Lust

Chapter 5

After several days of their mother being absent, and fooling around and trading oral sex, Sally decides to up their game. Donning a babydoll she bought that day, she coaxes Billy into a blowjob on the living room couch. Cleaning up after dinner, she jacks him off in the kitchen and he thanks her with more cunnilingus. Upstairs, she uses her dildo in Billy's ass for the first time, and he cums impressively. Waking later that evening, he goes down on his sister again, when she suggests they sixty-nine, the first time for Billy. After another night of wicked and passionate play, Sally sleeps alone, dreaming that Billy's cock is in her for the first time. She awakens to discover she had gone to him in her sleep, and it wasn't a dream. Furious at first, she forgives both of them for the lapse.

Sally felt much better Saturday morning. She awoke with Billy spooning her, arms wrapped comfortingly and protectively around her. A twitch of her ass revealed his cock was already morning wood, nestling between her bare buttocks, warm and familiar. She considered reaching back, polishing it with her hands or even her mouth, but instead settled back into him, just enjoying their loving interlude for a while longer.

She heard his breathing change from the measured depth of sleep to wakefulness by stages. He didn't move or turn from her, and eventually stroked her side and cupped her breast. His voice was quiet, still half-aware. "You awake, Sis?"

"Yes, Billy..." Her own breathing turned to little sips of air. His palm on her breast was just what she needed, she thought, to start her day.

"I guess that's why we decided never to go to bed naked with each other..." His arms pulled her back into his chest. He's right, but I don't want to move just yet...

A rueful chuckle rose from her chest. "You're absolutely right, little brother. I was so pissed off at you, and I'm sorry it was all me." She pulled his arm further around her, pressing her nipples against his thick forearm.

"It wasn't all you, Sally." His lips brushed at the crook of her neck and shoulder, his cock still hard, still ready for her. The vibration of his voice there sent another ripple of desire through her, the subject of their conversation notwithstanding.

Sally scoffed, and her reply was as gentle as his kiss. "Really? You talked me into joining you in bed, hypnotized me into sleepfucking you?" The bitterness she at first felt turned to gentle irony, and she didn't push him away.

"No. I meant...I wouldn't have if you hadn't wanted me to, if you hadn't asked me... Begged me to do that." Even now he had trouble saying the word, the perfect description for what they had done, but there was another one she couldn't admit. Making love.

"And I remember hearing you, I thought I did anyway, asking if I was sure..." She knew now to her very core that he was telling the truth, and her voice softened further. "I love you, too, Billy... I didn't think I'd..." The tears threatened to start again, and she gave a thick swallow, fighting them back. "I didn't think I'd ever want you to. Everything else was...is...so fun, and every night this week I've come home so hungry for you."

"Me too, Sally. Just seeing you naked makes me lose a lot of my control, makes me want you in my bed...doing it all night."

"You don't mean doing it, little brother. You wanted to say making love, didn't you?"

He didn't answer, exactly. His lips on hers were exactly the answer she expected, and if she was being honest with herself, craved.

********

Around ten, they got out of his bed and went to the Jack & Jill to clean up for the day. "Start the shower, Billy. I'll be right back." Sally walked into her room, and saw her panties, shirt and shorts were neatly folded on her pillow. Placed, she knew, by her hands. She grabbed fresh clothes and a bra out of her top drawer, and tossed them negligently on the foot of her bed, before going back into the bathroom.

The water was already hot, and she joined Billy under the steaming spray. They washed each other off, this time with less passion but as much love as before. When they were done, she hugged him tight, letting a few tears squeeze their way out from between her eyelids. He held her and stroked her hair, then they shut off the water and dried off separately.

Downstairs, they both got some coffee, and sat down with toast and eggs, neither one quite able to break the silence.

Sally took a deep breath, and started. "Billy, we have to talk about last night..."

"I know, Sis, we never should have gone all the way. Besides, you may have ruined me for other women. You realize how amazing you are in bed, right?" He smiled over his coffee mug at her, and her heart began to thaw further, the latent feelings of betrayal dissipating.

"No! God, Billy, I'm not blaming any of it on you. Turns out I fucking folded my nightclothes and panties and put them on my pillow. Before I came in and ravished you..." The admission was hard to make, but he deserved to know she knew she had initiated it, even unconsciously.

Billy set his cup down and looked at her intently. "Sally, you were...amazing. Betsy is hot, and if I were a girl I'm sure I'd let Trevor...do things to me, with me. You are a whole level beyond that. It was incredible, Sis..."

She smiled back at him. "When you were inside me, and I was half-awake, I honestly wanted to just lie there taking you in all night and the next day. A part of me knew it was you pounding my pussy, and I didn't care until I woke up. You don't have as much experience as I do, but you're very good. I knew that from how you...how you eat my pussy..." She felt herself blush; she'd meant to say go down on me or perform cunnilingus or something more clinical, less intimate, but it was how she felt. "I love you so much, Billy, as a brother and a lover." Not exactly Afterschool Special material here... A Very Special Episode, I Love My Sister... She giggled.

"What's so funny?"

"Nothing, just thought this would make a totally fucked up Afterschool Special..."

He smiled back. "Maybe call it Amateur Pornstars Giving Back? Or How I Learned to Fuck My Brother Over...and Over?"

The ice successfully broken, she looked at him seriously. "Billy, I didn't want to go that far with you, just playing around was nice, and enough for me."

"The blowjobs sure were!"

"And the pussy-eating..."

He grinned and touched her hand. "Let's not leave out the sixty-nine! That was so incredible, Sis, and I want to do that again soon!"

She'd loved it too, admitting to herself that Billy was at least as good as Trevor, but they were avoiding the real point. "Little brother, you know we shouldn't go all the way again, right?"

Billy's shoulders deflated slightly. "I know. Shouldn't have done it that time, but I'm glad we did it at least once, right?"

Sally sat for a moment, then surprised them both. She took her coffee mug and set it by the sink, along with her plate, then turned to face her brother. "What I mean is we should both be conscious. Y'know, if we ever decide to...go all the way again. Not in our sleep, not falling asleep, but all the way awake, so we both know what we're doing, and can say what we want the other to do, without any excuses. Right?"

Billy blinked, but said nothing else.

Sally walked over to him, stood with her trim belly even with his face. "You felt so good inside me, Billy. I hadn't been laid in months, and having your talented cock pumping my pussy was exactly what I needed, even if it was wrong."

He relaxed and looked up at her, his voice barely audible. "It was wrong, and it was so good, Sis."

She cupped his face with both hands. "I loved it, Billy. A part of me wishes I'd never found out how good you are with that tool. Another part wishes I'd found out sooner. I wish I'd been awake when you first went inside me, wish I'd seen you moving your cock in and out of me. I love to watch that..."

"Sis, if you'd been awake, would you honestly have wanted me to? Told me you wanted me to fuck you for real?"

"Yes, If I'd known how you'd feel inside, how sexy and good a lover you are. If I'd have known, I'd have let you fuck me the day we first showered together."

Sally pulled back from him, looking levelly at her brother's eyes. "Tell you what, Billy. I'm awake right now, and can give knowing consent, tell you it's okay to fuck me again."

Fingers trembling, she unzipped her shorts and let them drop down her legs to the floor in front of him. No underwear marred the view of the womanly vista she presented to him. "Billy, I consent, I want you, and would love for you to do me while I'm awake. On the kitchen table." She bent over and leaned into him. "Now..."

Standing, she lifted her t-shirt off, and discarded her bra on the linoleum floor. "Your wicked, older, incestuous big sister wants you to stuff your cock inside her again..." Dropping to her haunches, Sally stroked his groin, felt thick, unbridled lust grow along with his cock, then she stood, her buttocks at the edge of the table.

Lying back, her hips right at the edge, she lifted her feet off the floor, bringing her legs up, and parted them for him. Billy stood up, then stripped naked almost as fast as she had, and felt the familiar, after last night, thickness of his cock against her bush, on top of it.

"Put it in me, little brother. Fuck me good..."

He held her legs, then moved his rigid dick over her bush, but not inside but on top of her twat. "You'll need to help me get inside, my hands are full."

Sally thought, or tried to think of, something clever to say, but before she could her fingers reached down and slid his member inside her, paying no attention to the conventions of play during sex. I want you, little brother... His erection slipped smoothly inside, and it felt even better in the morning, completely conscious her brother was fucking her, and she was fucking him back. She sighed with each slow, loving penetration, letting it travel in and out, exciting her with each thrust.

Her brother let his hips sway back and forth, penetrating her lovingly, slowly. "Billy...keep doing that, just go slow..."

His face was red from holding back, and she knew he was ready to pound her fervently, shooting another load and more after, deep inside her, this time with no excuses, no regrets, and no stopping. He groaned. "How long do you want me to keep going..."

"All day... Or just go until I'm ready for you to finish..."

He gasped, still red-faced with his restraint. "You feel wonderful around my cock. I love you, Sally, as a sister and a lover."

She chuckled. "Keep going, lover. Bring me along slowly. I don't want to miss anything, not one second of this..."

Billy started swaying faster, settling his hands underneath her thighs, almost to her hips, pulling her into him, around his erection, as he moved faster. "Slow it down, Billy. You need to make it last. Fuck me slowly, little brother..."

He was breathing heavily through his nose now. "I want to cum inside you, Sis. Fill your cunt just like the first time, make you cum so hard..."

Sally laughed wickedly, her ardor rising with each motion. "So you talk dirty to all your women? Swear at them, say fuck and cum and cunt so they get...uhhh...so hot and horny they'll...uhhh!...let you cum inside them? Did Betsy like your talking dirty, little brother?" The mention of his old girlfriend, who'd shared her body and pussy and tits with Billy, didn't give rise to any jealousy. She imagined the other woman naked and where she was, smiled that she was the one getting it from him here and now.

"Ngaah! She...fucking loved it, Sally. Loved my cum on her tongue, too. Let me fuck her in any position I wanted..."

"And how good was she at sucking your dick? I know she let you cum in her mouth, and she got to swallow your jizz, didn't she?" It was fun taunting him, see him twitch and react to the memory of fucking another girl. Sally felt very playful, and was getting very close to another climax...

Whump! Whump! Whump! They both stopped mid-thrust. Billy's eyes widened, and he pulled out of her, Sally's juices cooling and shiny on his dick. Sally rolled off the table lightly and grabbed her shorts and shirt, pulling them on swiftly, the result of several years' practice avoiding discovery in the middle of sex. One word whispered to her brother. "Hide..."

She went to the front door, opened it just as the knock was about to be repeated. "Parcel for you." Swearing under her breath--I was so fucking close!--she signed for it. The carrier, a woman with corn rows in an appealing dark gold color, looked at her with concern, and asked, "Are you okay, miss? You look a little flushed..."

Her heart hammering in her chest from the pussy-pounding the carrier interrupted, Sally looked at her calmly, tried to look tired. "I have a summer cold, maybe a fever..."

"Okay, miss. You look feverish, a little hot. You should get plenty of fluids, some bed rest..."

She nodded soberly, doing all she could not to burst out laughing, since she was going to get plenty of fluids everywhere Billy could put them. She closed the door a little shakily, and set the box on the living room table. Billy, his shorts on, came out of the kitchen. "I thought we were caught for sure, Sis..."

"Right. Like Mom would knock... But that's a good point. Let's start only doing this upstairs, at least when the sun's up, so we don't have any unwelcome interruptions again. Besides, if Mom comes home early, I want you to be able to finish before we have to go downstairs and carry her luggage into her room." It felt so good and so wicked just to say it. While she was talking, Billy took off his shorts again and showed her his erection, just as hard as when it was inside moments ago.

"Sis, we should finish this up. I like when you're awake..." His grin was easy, and she almost threw her clothes off to join him, but resisted.

"I agree, but upstairs, little brother. I was so close to cumming..." Now she did take everything off, scampering upstairs several steps ahead of him. "Also," she called downstairs, "you still have to let me know how good Betsy was sucking your dick..."

At the top of the stairs, she stripped again, and looked down the staircase as Billy sprinted up to her. The moment his feet were firmly on the landing, she threw her arms around him and kissed him hard. "Welcome, little brother, to the promised land..."

He moved forward, pressing her back against the wallpaper, and lifted her. She spread her legs, trusting him to hold her up against the wall. He didn't disappoint her, and she felt his muscular arms under her ass, lifting her against the coarse paper, letting her down slowly onto his cock, which slid into her gently, filling her cunt. "Do you like me fucking you when we're both awake, Sally?"

"Yes, Billy, yes. I want you to fuck me all the way. Cum in my pussy again, little brother." His hips pushed up, and she gasped. "God, it's so wrong to let you inside me, but I don't care at all." She punctuated her statement with her mouth on his, closing her eyes and feeling his hands supporting her, his dick penetrating her in a quickening tempo, and she knew she would never say no to this, to him.

Her arms around his neck still, Sally supported part of herself with her forearms braced against his collarbone and shoulders, pulled herself up and into him. Her feet, suspended in mid-air, wrapped around his back, making their joining complete. Billy's thrusts were matched by his low grunts each time he pushed up and into her, and she moaned.

Their rhythm increased, and she knew they were both close, that her brother would never let himself finish without her. All the loneliness she had felt from Trevor leaving disappeared, and she groaned lustily. "Fuck me, Billy. I want you to cum in my pussy, little brother. Just fuck me, keep it in me until every drop is inside my cunt, baby..." She leaned forward and nibbled on his earlobe, then whispered, "Fuck me..."

Billy's breath was a sudden exhalation, not quite a scream, too loud for a moan, and he put his head back, thrusting more quickly, more firmly. "Aaah... Fuck, Big Sis, fuck. Your pussy is so good, feels so sexy and hot. I'm cumming, baby, I'm going to fill you up..."

Sally felt his cock throb. "Oh, yes, Billy my love! Fill me up, fill me up!"

Now he did yell, groaning with each of the spurts she felt travel along the length of his cock and into her pussy. A moment later, she came too, all her attention centered on the throbbing rod spurting inside her, bumping her head lightly on the wall as her back arched, and she took every bit of it inside, felt the inside of her belly feel his semen jetting against the walls of her womb, some small bit of it ready to drip out onto the hallway carpet, but that didn't matter at the moment...

She took her ankles from behind his back, and Billy flexed his knees, lowering her to the ground easily. They were still panting when he spoke again. "Better...when you're awake, Sis?"

Sally held him close, tight in her grasp. 'So much better. So much..."

They walked into her room, which still had clean sheets and no cum, and lay down. Shivering in reaction to their latest session, she caressed the side of his face. "Have a question for you, babe." Gone was any attempt at keeping words of love out of their conversation.

"Yes, sweetheart?"

"What's the most times you've cum in one night? Or one day?"

"Four in eight hours. Twice."

She arched her eyebrow questioningly, but said nothing.

"Betsy the second time, and my one-night stand. Two in her pussy and once in her mouth, the fourth in her ass."

"So I can expect three more today?"

"Let's see how we can do, Sis."

After an hour of slow making out, Sally rolled on her back for him, spreading her thighs to make it crystal clear she was ready for him, but he didn't need the hint; he climbed on top of her, infiltrating her willing pussy expertly, coming to a brief rest when he was all the way in, their pubes crushed into each other. Stopping for the moment, he looked down into her eyes and gathered himself, and started.

All the way inside his sister, he pulled partway out, slick with her juices, and pushed his way back in, accompanied by her satisfied sighs. He went slowly, rocking her for a long time. Sally thought it was like a violin solo, his cock as the bow and her twat the instrument he was playing. The music was almost painfully sweet, and she didn't want him to stop. He kept thrusting for several minutes, until the sensation was almost unbearable for both of them.

Suddenly, mid-thrust, Billy came hard, filling her up again, driving another climax out of Sally. It wasn't as earth-shattering as before, but she loved the sensation of him erupting inside her without any warning. Thick gobs of semen worked their way between his cock and her labia, dripping out of her onto the sheets, and they traded longing kisses as he slowed to a stop and eventually pulled out. She loved how it felt having him withdraw slowly, dribbles of semen leaking out onto the sheet when he was out of her, and she gasped with even greater fire.

They didn't say it, but they both knew it was no longer just fucking, but lovemaking. They curled up and drowsed in the afterglow, trading sleepy kisses and running their hands up and down each other's bodies. Sally felt truly loved and cherished, and knew in her heart Billy did too. The thought that it was her brother doing this wasn't even a consideration anymore, and they slept.