Jacking & Jilling Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Billy woke before she did, and coaxed her with soft caresses onto her stomach. She lay on her tummy, barely awake, yearning for his touch, her arms out to the sides of her bed, hands and feet dangling over the edges, her heart skipping a beat as consciousness claimed her, thinking of what he was planning next.

Billy opened her night stand and extracted a lubricated condom from the drawer. She heard him tear open the little flat pouch, then roll the rubber onto his erection. "You know what I'm going to do now, Sis?" He sounded certain, not tentative, and she loved it.

She already knew, and knew she wanted it. Closing her eyes in anticipation, she whispered, "Yes! Oh, Billy, take me in my ass, baby! I want to feel you inside me and feel you cum there, my love." She arched her back to raise her pubic bush and hips fractionally off the mattress, purposely displaying and offering herself to him, feeling wanton and wicked, even more so than with Trevor. God damn but he is so...good....

Billy knelt behind her again, this time intent on another entry. He thrust into her gently, letting her become accustomed to the presence of his cock passing through her anus. Feeling her ass getting gently, lovingly fucked was almost as wonderful as Billy shooting another thick load inside her pussy, and Sally reached down between her legs, started massaging her clit in a slow oval, timed to his thrusts. "Baby, don't stop..." She meant it, and knew she would never have to tell him she meant it.

Picking up speed by degrees, Billy continued moving back and forth inside her, his hands in a firm masculine grip on her hips, pulling her into him. Sally moaned as her fingers drew out her orgasm, and her anus tightened around his sheathed cock, pulling a desirous moan from her brother. Moving faster than before, she felt the soft slapping of his groin against her full and round buttocks, and she came again, still rubbing her swollen clit as his cock pistoned in and out of her.

Finally, Billy moved faster, not hard or violently, but she knew he was about to blow his load in her ass, condom or not. "Billy, keep going," she encouraged him, moving her ass in small circles around his cock, drawing gasps from him, as her second orgasm claimed her. Finally, he thrust into her as far as he could, and she felt the spasms of his cock as he unloaded inside her ass. She rubbed herself to a third orgasm as the pulsations of his erection slowed, then finally stopped.

He pulled out, then they went to the Jack & Jill and showered together. It was so easy for them, for her, to be intimate in this way with him, and his touch under the lather was as thrilling as the first time they had explored each other. She almost dropped to her knees, eager to blow him, wanting to thank him but didn't want the fourth time to be so soon, so instead she just stood with him, kissing him under the spray.

They broke for a late lunch, padding downstairs barefoot and bare-assed to the kitchen. Sally didn't feel hungry, then giggled.

"What, Sis?"

"I'm not terribly hungry, probably from all the cum in my tummy, little brother..."

"You should still eat something, baby." She did, while wondering about the nutritional needs his cum was providing her with. Certainly, she was emotionally satisfied.

As they ate, Sally gazed dreamily at her brother's body, muscular and clean, cock still semi-rigid when he rose from the table. She sighed, then said, "That's three so far today, Billy. We have another hour or so to work in that fourth cumshot."

He laughed wearily. "If you can squeeze more cum out of me, you're welcome to try."

Sally grinned. "Mom's back tomorrow, little brother. Unless you want to fuck all night, I think this is our best chance to tie your record, or beat it." A wicked laugh followed that statement. "For the fourth one, we should do something special.

She got out of her chair, and Billy met her halfway, where they kissed standing up.

"What do you have in mind?"

Smiling up at him, she thought about it. "Well, you've filled my pussy twice today, and did a wonderful job fucking me anally for the first time. A titjob seems more like foreplay, and you might be bored with another blowjob..." He scoffed as she caught his eyes. "A handjob would be great too, but still too much like foreplay." Her eyes lit up, and she knew she had him hooked.

"That covers pretty much everything, Sis, but they're all good."

"They are," she agreed readily. "I want something special for my loving, attentive brother, so he knows how much I really appreciate him. Come upstairs, my love. I have something I want to try."

She went upstairs, and heard his footfalls behind her, quick but not too eager. Sally smiled to herself, and led the way to her room. When he was there, she pointed to the bed. "Lie on your tummy, little brother." Grabbing the sack from the night before, she pulled one of the remaining purchases out, and told him, "Close your eyes..."

She pulled it out of the box, and Billy murmured, "What are you opening, Sis?" She didn't answer, checking the item and its harness, and knew the batteries wouldn't have discharged this soon. Sliding the harness over her legs and pulling it up all the way, she fastened the dildo at her crotch, and placed the little protrusion in back inside her pussy, then went to the bed, kneeling between Billy's spread thighs.

"What are you going to do to me, Sally?"

"When you played with yourself in our bathroom, and stuck your finger up your ass..."

"You already did that, and I came really hard, I'm sure you remember..."

"I know, Billy. But I also wondered if you'd like being fucked in the ass for real, or mostly for real, and I came up with this." After a moment, she stepped off the bed. "Look at this, Billy."

He did. It was about five inches long, and slender, shaped like a real erection, slightly curved along its length, tapering down slightly before flaring out into a very realistic looking glans. All in all, it looked as good as the real thing. Billy smiled. "So, you're going to fuck me in the ass?" The fact he'd just done that to her made it seem more justified somehow.

Suddenly shy, she said, "Yes. Gently; mine's smaller than yours. Some are fucking huge, and I wouldn't want anything that size in my pussy, let alone stretching out my tight little asshole, or yours." She grabbed another condom, and noticed she was about to be down to two. Sliding it over the dildo, she reached down to its base and flipped the switch on to about half its full intensity. The protrusion in her pussy quivered like a tuning fork, but sexier.

With growing wonder, she announced, "I'm going to actually, really fuck my little brother in his ass."

Getting right up behind him, Sally was pleased when he reared up on all fours. "Okay, Big Sis, I'm ready." At the first touch of the cold and lubricated rubber, he hissed a breath in, and she spread his anus, pushed steadily into him, marveling at seeing his asshole part for her. Inserting it slowly, she as much felt as heard him gasp. "Baby, that feels good..." The last syllable was drawn out to the moment she was all the way inside him.

Sally started rocking her hips. She'd never been on this side of fucking before, penetrating instead of being penetrated. It felt powerful and sexy, and she grabbed his hips as he had hers earlier, pulling him against her with each thrust. Mindful of how careful he had been when he'd fucked her ass, she was gentle and slow, loving the languid movement, and the buzz at her clit and inside her.

"How do you like it, Billy?" Her whole body was buzzing in tune with the dildo and its song was as seductive as seeing him naked for the first time.

He moaned. "Just right, Sis. Never been fucked like this before. Do you...ahhh!...like it?"

Her joyous laugh surprised her. "Fuck, little brother! I don't want to trade this for having my pussy--or ass!--fucked, but I do like it!" Undulating her upper body, Sally looked down to see her nipples curdled, erect with passion and sheer sexual desire. "God, my nipples are so hard." She reached down past his hip, felt his thick erection in her hand, and started jacking him off in time to her thrusts.

"Oh, baby, keep doing that! All of it..." Intent on pleasing him, Sally moved faster, though just as gently, then reached down to turn up the vibrator to full.

Taken by surprise by the increased intensity, she moaned loudly, felt the sensation take her all the way. "Ah, fuck fuck fuck! I'm going to cum, baby!"

His answer was a low groan, and she felt semen shoot out of his cock, coating her fingers in hot cum. She came instants later, still jacking him off, the vibrations coursing through her relentlessly. She pulled out and staggered to the Jack & Jill, finally thinking to turn off the vibrator before stripping the condom off the strap-on. Her breasts heaved as she cleaned the device off, and she left it to dry on their counter when she finally lurched back to their bed.

Billy was on his side, and seized her, pulling Sally into a long, torrid kiss.

When they came up for air, Sally looked pleased with herself. "So, four times in eight hours, right?"

He leered at her with tired eyes. "We have about half an hour left to get to five, Sis..."

Chuckling, she bent over him and started sucking his cock again. Even though he was totally spent, he began thickening when her mouth started to work its will and magic on her. It took a little more than half an hour, but she counted it as beating his record as she swallowed his fifth load of the day.

********

Happily depleted, they slept until after nine o'clock that evening. Sally arose first and opened her window for some fresh air. It was warmer, and more humid, but she didn't want her mother to come home tomorrow afternoon and have the first thing she smelled be the sensuous, musky scent of her and Billy's incestuous coupling.

They ate a light dinner, and curled up in his bed. She decided she would change the sheets in the morning. Dottie's flight wouldn't arrive until after three, so she knew there was enough time to do that, and Billy at least one more time.

********

They awoke refreshed and horny around nine-thirty Sunday morning. Sally was gratified to see she hadn't worn her little brother out Saturday. His cock was as hard as the first time it had been inside her--actually, since the first time I saw him jacking off next door!--and she wanted him badly, one last time before Dottie arrived.

She got on all fours, grinning at him. "Take me from behind, doggy style. I know you fucked her at least once this way, right?" She didn't feel the need to say Betsy any more, and he knew who she meant without the clarification.

He nodded. "A few times. She really loved any position, Sis..."

Billy was behind her, and she felt the thick swelling enter her pussy. Sally gasped, ready for him to pound her once more. He started rocking, slowly, drawing their last lay, for at least a while, out. She wanted it to last, too, and they were fortunate they had decided on doing it at the start of their day.

Sally felt the now-familiar rhythm of her little brother's cock inside her, loved how it felt, and told herself that if there were time in their shower afterwards, she would suck his cock. The bed began very faintly to creak with his motion, but still quiet. She saw his door ajar, and remembered the first time she had gone in to secretly watch him jack off...

"Hello?" The voice, older and feminine, and more importantly maternal, rose up the stairs just as Billy started to pound her in earnest. They both froze, and Billy pulled out as if her pussy was a hot stove he'd just laid his cock on.

"Oh, fuck," Sally whispered. She jumped off his bed swiftly, and kissed him quickly. "Get in the shower, baby. Now..."

Sally moved quickly through the bathroom and into her room, closing the door quietly and firmly behind her. She heard the shower start, and grabbed her shirt and panties, donning them with a speed she'd never used before. Feigning a yawn, she stepped out into the hallway and looked down to the living room.

"Hey, Mom. Just woke up. You're home early..." She tried not to sound accusing, but her pussy was still wet, still waiting for her brother to cum inside it. She started down the stairs, giving Billy time to finish washing up, careful not to get too far down so her mother would smell the sex on her.

"I caught an earlier flight, Sally. Sounds like your brother's getting a late start, too."

Too fucking late, actually. "Yeah, I went to bed around midnight, don't know when he got back from seeing his friends." The answer was vague enough not to be questioned too closely, but she didn't like lying to anyone, least of all Dottie. If her mother had asked whether she and Billy had enjoyed being in bed and fucking, she didn't know whether she could have kept it off her face that they had. "I'm going to go climb in the shower, too..."

"With your brother?" Dottie sounded incredulous, not suspicious, and Sally breathed a sigh of relief she tried to make sound like exasperation.

"Mother! No! Once he's out, of course! Showering with my little brother? That's gross!" Sally remembered the Shakespearean line, something like methinks she doth protest too much, but she didn't want her mother to put any sort of pieces together. She dashed back upstairs, stopping to scowl at Dottie, then disappearing into her room.

Knocking on the door the instant the water stopped, she opened the door an inch. Billy was drying himself off, his cock still thick and dangling between his legs. "You almost done, Billy?"

"Yeah, Sis. I'd invite you in, but..." He let his voice trail off, and started playfully fondling his cock for her.

"Not funny! I told Mom I went to bed before you got home, don't know when you got back, and I didn't see you all night. You were out with friends. Okay?"

"Okay, Sis. Thank you." He left the bathroom, fan still whirring, and Sally made sure her bedroom door was locked, and his door to the bathroom firmly closed, before turning on the water and stepping into the shower. There was plenty of hot water, and this time she did recline in the tub, calves on the rim, playing the spray over her clit and pussy.

Her orgasm, driven by haste and desperation, filled her senses but left her oddly unfulfilled, and she knew why. Fuck, Billy, I wish you were inside me again...

********

The rest of the weekend went quickly, Billy excusing himself in the late afternoon to go out with friends, people he had mostly ignored the past week in favor of the carnal delights he'd shared with Sally. Dottie noticed little about them, talking at length about her sister Jenny's surgery and recovery, something about a bowel blockage, thankfully no cancer, just something that needed to be cut out and stitched back in place. She was on soft foods, eating her fill and grumbling about having her fill of broth and gelatin.

"She'll be ready for more solid food in a couple of days. So, how was the week with Billy?"

Innocent question, and Sally tried not to answer it with a guilty look. "Fine, Mom. We mostly stayed out of each other's way. Work was...well, work. Nothing too exciting, but I had to work late a couple of hours. Not enough for overtime, you know how that goes..."

After dinner, they settled onto the couch to watch a True Crime special on cable. The story was about a brother and sister, both murderers and cannibals. Dottie was interested, very interested, and asked at the first commercial break, "Do you suppose they were very close?"

"Don't know what you mean, Mom..." Please just leave it alone...

"Well, the family that slays together plays together." Dottie flashed an unusual, for her, grin that hinted at all sorts of wickedness.

Sally was aghast, or tried to be. "Mom! That's like a bad Dad joke! You might as well have said the family that eats together beats meat together, or something just as sick!" Make it sound like something you'd never consider, never do with your little brother...

Dottie laughed softly. "I'm sorry, Sally. Jet lag has me a little loopy."

They spoke little else until Dottie went to bed around nine, pleading fatigue.

Sally let her, then crept up to her room and to bed alone.

********

Tuesday she had off, and Dottie was at work. Billy did some morning yardwork for the Taylors, and Sally was very happy when he came home.

Strolling downstairs, still fully clothed, smiling in anticipation, she saw Billy eating lunch at the table they had made love on the second time he had been in her. "Hey, little brother."

"Hey, Sally. What's up?" He seemed very casual, as if he had forgotten all they had done last week and the week before.

"Billy, you owe me something. Something big..."

"What's that?"

"You remember Mom coming home early, right when we were doing it doggy style?"

He winced. "I know. Really sorry..."

"Come upstairs and make it up to me. Now, if you please..."

He laughed at her exaggerated manners. "You want me..."

"I want you every night, especially when I can't have you."

"Like when Mom's home..." His grin was rueful, almost ashamed. Almost.

"Which she isn't right now." Sally lifted her t-shirt over her head and undid her bra, unleashing her breasts to his sight. "You wanna catch up? I don't think you've cum since the weekend, and I need you to finish what we started. I want your cock, little brother." She knew how bizarre that sounded, would sound to anyone else, and didn't care. "Did you jack off since our coitus interruptus?"

He nodded, but not guiltily, she noted with a thrill. "In the shower when Mom got home Sunday, Sis."

"So you did get as hot as me from not getting to cum!" She kicked off her shoes, opened her jean shorts and dropped them to the ground, stepping delicately out of them. "I want you, Billy. We really deserve to finish up..." She reached to the waistband of her lavender panties and slid them over her hips as seductively as she could manage, exposing the blonde curls at her crotch and the pale skin there.

"Sally, I don't know..." Billy looked apprehensive, but his eyes made his desire obvious, and she could see the crotch of his jeans thick and tented. Even if he says no, he means yes...

"Come upstairs, and I'll let you cum in my pussy. All afternoon if you like..."

He was out of his chair and to her in moments, kissing her as if there was no way their mother could walk in on them and see what they were doing. "Okay, Big Sis..."

She grabbed her clothing out of an abundance of caution, and, wearing only her white ankle socks, took her brother's hand and hauled him upstairs. Tossing her discarded outfit generally towards the laundry basket in the corner, she faced Billy and pulled off his shirt, then undid his buckle, sloughing his jeans and boxers down his legs. He awkwardly kicked off his shoes, tangled in the thick denim, bracing himself with one hand on her tanned shoulder. In seconds he was naked, too. Sally looked down, sighed at the sight of his erection, then braced herself against his shoulder while she discarded her socks and tossed them on the pile.

"Now we're both naked, little brother..." Still standing in front of him, Sally reached down between his legs, cooing pleasantly when she felt his hard-on, warm and firm, in her palm. "God, Billy, I've missed you, missed your cock. So much..." Releasing his erection from her grasp, she jumped onto the bed, coming to rest on all fours.

Billy started breathing heavily, then sauntered over, and reached under her, between her legs, stroking and fingering her pussy gently. "You're so wet, Sis..." Two of his fingers entered her again, straight and bold, and he started playing them inside and out of her snatch. She smelled the heated musk, and it almost drove her wild with passion.