Jacking & Jilling Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have me so wet, Billy..." She moaned as his other hand cupped her left tit, caressing and lightly squeezing it as her moans grew. Gasping with overwhelming need, she whispered, "Fuck, baby... Stop teasing me, little brother. I want you behind me, in me... Mom won't be home until after five. Plenty of time for you, for us..."

His fingers withdrew from her sodden hole, and the bed moved as he climbed on behind her. She felt the hot, thick cock at her gates, his glans pushing forward, spreading her hole, then felt the whole thing slowly, glacially entering her until she was totally filled with him. His words were gentle, seductive, and she thought she might come with nothing more. "Is this how you want me, Sis?"

She was louder now, not from confidence, but instead from sheer abandon. "Oh, God, yes... Oh, baby, I love your cock inside me, please! Fuck my pussy, Billy..."

Billy seemed to be teasing her, moving back and forth, barely moving at all, really. It occurred to her he was probably taking it slow for both their sakes, not wanting it to end too soon. She knew she didn't.

Sally closed her eyes in rapture when his golden brown pubes brushed against her buttocks. When he started to move, gently entering her pussy and withdrawing, it felt like the best lay ever, and she laughed with pure joy. Each thrust into her was tender, affectionate, and she knew without his saying so how much he loved her, and that she loved her little brother just as much, just the same way.

Her whisper was thick, low. "Oh, Billy, thank you... Just keep doing that. I need you so much, need your dick just fucking me this way..." His hands were on her hips, tightening fractionally, and she felt him move faster.

God, if I'm going to Hell for this, I want it to be worth it! Her ears listened for the front door, but it was too early for Dottie to arrive home, and there was plenty of time for fucking meanwhile. "You're so...big...Billy." Her giggle turned into a passionate groan. "I really shouldn't...ooohhh...call you...unhhh...my little brother any more..."

His voice was louder, as the two of them realized they were alone together, no-one to open the door or walk in and be scandalized by the sight of brother and sister copulating together on her bed. He sighed, kept the same pace. "Oh fuck, Sally... I love how your pussy feels, how hot and wet you are, baby... I'd love to keep fucking all day, all night..."

"Oh, I know, Billy... I know..." A peal of pure, joyous laughter split the air. "God! You are so good little brother, so fucking good! That cock of yours is such a pleasure to feel..."

"Sally...I love you, baby..."

That admission should, she thought, have scared her silly, at least on behalf of her immortal soul, but it was the right thing to say, to feel, in this moment. The still languid but accelerating tempo of his rigid cock drove all other thoughts and sensations from her mind. "I love you too, Billy. So much..."

His breathing grew ragged, his cock pounding her faster as he grunted, readying himself to cum inside her. "Sally, I'm going to..."

She was ready for it, for him. "I know, little brother. Just let go, don't hold back! Cum inside me, in my hot little twat, just fill me with every drop of your cum..." She squeezed the walls of her cunt around his rod, gasped with him when he started to hump her like a barely controlled pile driver, slamming into her, driving more juices squelching and dripping out of her pussy.

His last thrust she imagined she could feel all the way up to her chest, and the exultant flood of his semen into her at last drove her over the top to her own orgasm. It seemed to last forever, the end of their lovemaking, his manhood pulsing and thrusting in her, the blissful orgasm washing over every inch of her body. Their cries filled her room, echoing against the bare walls. She reached for her hip, grabbed one of his hands and held it while their passion subsided, gripped it hard as the last echoes of sensation passed through her.

Sally pitched forward onto the mattress, collapsing in happy exhaustion. Billy lay on top of her back for a moment, then slid off to her side, one arm and one leg draped over her. She rolled onto her side and scooted up to him, joining with him in a languorous kiss almost more intimate than the act they had just performed.

They drowsed, then dozed for a while. Sally awoke first, and peered out of one eye at the clock, then sat quickly, swatting Billy playfully on his pale buttocks. "We fell asleep, Billy! It's almost four!"

"I know. Just love lying here with you after..."

She kissed him on the cheek. "Me too, but imagine the shit show if Mom ever catches us naked like this! No way she'd believe we just napping! Smelling like we fucked the day away..."

He opened one eye and grinned. "Almost be worth it, though.. Right, Sis?"

She chuckled back. "In this moment, completely worth it. Back in reality, absolutely not. We need to get up, wash up, and get dressed. Before she gets home."

"And pretend we didn't just have the best sex I've ever had." He sounded utterly satisfied, and Sally had to admit she felt the same thing. She turned onto her side, ran her hands over his face, chest, belly and cock. There wasn't time for more, at least for now, and she chuckled.

"We'll pretend it wasn't, but we'll both know the truth about it..."