All Comments on 'Jacking Off Another Guy'

by eviltwin52

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
cmj711cmj711about 1 year ago

That was sooo kinky, I loved it!

I'm a senior woman & find this scene very exciting. Especially like him being naked & having the smaller cock.

And... guys should always clean their messes.

Consider having Cindy give him an enema & start using butt plugs, to prepare him... for Cindy's new idea ;)

Anthony1965Anthony1965about 1 year ago

So hot! I love this story! I want to read more about this. I’d love to read about this really happening and taking it a little bit further.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Beyond hot…want my dominant, selfish wife to see me sucking his massive hairy pecs and then sucking his huge cock…I’d swallow and then scream about how I love being gay..

Rimbaud17Rimbaud17about 1 year ago

Well, if you want to write a sequel I'll certainly read it. But this is hot as hell as it is. And we all know it's going to happen for real. And so does Johnnie.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

I have been with more than a few couples where the wife convinced her husband to do that and more. The wife is correct. It doesn't make him gay.

jay1459jay1459about 1 year ago

Fantastic, more please.

dommasterjimdommasterjimabout 1 year ago

MMmmm.. Exciting story in here... Let's hear MORE about his fantasy..!! 5 stars..!!

browndeerbibrowndeerbiabout 1 year ago

Wonderful story. Love how subtle yet dominant the wife is. Cannot wait to see what else she opens him up to.

Sissyjackie2008Sissyjackie2008about 1 year ago

OMG, that story is so hot. I love how she is taking him down the road toward gay sex. I cant wait for the next chapter.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

If the wife is involved, it is NOT gay sex.

Paul4playPaul4playabout 1 year ago

Love the build up of sexual intensity and johnnie’s reluctance converted to “thinking with his little head”!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I loved it , very erotic and I relate to anything I can see myself doing or would want to do and this is a perfect example. Very hot, no doubt he'll be sucking cock before long and liking it as well. Sometimes it takes a little push to bring out the Bi in some of us. I really enjoyed the intensity of this story.

liz33ndliz33ndabout 1 year ago

hot writing and so sexy. she really likes this, and so did I.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This wife is repulsive. Denying her husband sex for nearly half a year because he didn’t want to do something sexual with another guy is gross. I’d leave her ass in a second. She has little respect for him to demand he match her kink and then debase and humiliate him even more by how she wanted the other guy to dominate him. Not hot.

PG564EPG564E12 months ago

Pretty soon (at the time of her choosing), Cindy will influence her defeated husband into a world of wanton homosexuality. Johnnie will do anything to please her, and has not told her he really wants to suck men's cocks and be submissive to them sexually. Need pillow talk from Cindy to plant this already growing seed into Johnnie's second mind. Stroke him, making him admit he wants to blow men for himself first, and her second.

As he willfully becomes a skilled cock sucker, only his virgin ass needs Cindy's manipulation to have that filled with a big dick as well.

FunnyFearFunnyFear10 months ago

Incredibly hot!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

That type of wife you walk out on.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiam8 months ago

My wife traimef me to be a jerk boy. I now need her to do this to me.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Sexy but, I'd rather another man jacking off ON me.. On my naked ass or crotch or if I'm wearing on my panty covered ass...

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The wife should have suggested her sub hubby kiss the bull's feet in gratitude 🙏

PG564EPG564E3 months ago

really hot - Cindy's only started with imposing her sexual will on her husband. She loved this, and her husband was excited acting on her fantasy. Cindy lied awake in bed later, knowing she is going to "make" him suck dick for her.

She knows he will want to, and this time his first blow job was for himself, not just Cindy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usereviltwin52@eviltwin52
Part time bi cuckold, full time husband of a highly sexual woman. I get sexually charged by dominant men.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES