Jacking Off Another Guy Pt. 02

Story Info
My resistance erodes, the urge grows within.
5.1k words
4.72
23.1k
43

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,684 Followers

Is it brainwashing? Could it be Stockholm syndrome? I don't have the answer. I can say that being exposed to an idea day after day, month after month, no matter how repugnant it seemed at first, can change your mind. I know. It happened to me.

After she had me describe myself jacking off a guy, my wife could not be deterred. Her orgasm was such that my dissertation of the imaginary event became the norm. Every sexual congress between us began with me describing his cock and how I made it cum. Cindy's fascination with that perversion had me trying to come up with new ideas. I relied on my imagination to take it further for her. It seemed the deeper I put me into a submissive role, the better she liked it.

We were on vacation, staying in a rental house on the outer Banks. One evening we were on the deck watching the sunset and listening to the waves. A sand dune muffled the sounds of the crashing incoming tide allowing us to talk quietly.

I had a pair of shorts on over my brief underwear. My guayabera shirt was unbuttoned as I lay comfortably on the lounge chair. We were both drinking our third Margarita and feeling pretty good.

My wife Cindy was wearing her white shorts that I loved seeing her in. Tight, they accentuated her generous ass. A throw-back tube top covered her 32 D cup breasts. The light over the door to the deck provided a subdued glow which was enough for us to be able to see clearly.

We talked about our dinner which was, as usual, excellent at the oldest restaurant in Nags Head. "Man, but I love their crab Remick," I said wishing I could get their recipe.

"I know," Cindy responded. "You order it every time we eat there. You want to know what I liked about today?"

"Sure, hon."

"It was when we were on the beach. That guy who stopped for a second to say hi, he must have been 40 or so, remember him?"

I thought back. I'd been half dozing under the umbrella. My wife was lying on a large towel soaking up the rays. I remember squinting through my sunglasses at some dude. "Yeah, I remember. Why?" But I should have known why. It had been 14 months of me describing myself masturbating another guy. The more she liked it, the more engaged into it I got.

It would not be far from the truth if you said I was now emotionally invested in making her happy with that fantasy.

"johnnie, he was like the guy you jack off. In my mind's eye, when you're telling me about him, I could see him, and he looked exactly like the guy on the beach. And let me tell you this. I could see the outline of his cock under his tight speedo. He's hung like the guy you always talk about."

"Wait a minute. I only talk about some stranger because you want to hear it. Not for any other reason."

"Well, when you're talking about a man's bigger cock for me it sure makes you hard."

I had no answer. After months and months of detailing how big his cock is and how much more of a man he is because he has a larger cock than me kind of brain washed me, I guess. Still, regardless of how hard it made me, I would always rationalize that it was seeing my wife fingering her pussy as I spoke of the masturbatory session that aroused me.

But in reality, I began to enjoy relating those dirty stories to her and would find myself thinking about them or the next chapter while I was at work and other times when I was alone. I thought about making those tales more erotic for my wife. And being completely transparent, I have masturbated to those prurient thoughts.

"Okay," I sighed. "What about him? That guy on the beach, I mean."

"I was thinking that you would really enjoy playing with his cock. I mean it looked to be really big, johnnie."

"Yeah, well, I wouldn't enjoy it," I said denying the almost instant arousal coming over me.

"Prove it."

"Excuse me? Prove it? How?"

"Take off your pants and underwear. Let me see that cute dick of yours."

"Cute dick," she called it. Lately she has dropped cock from her vocabulary when mentioning my dick. Now it's cute. This fantasy was snowballing.

"Are you serious?" I asked.

"Oh yeah. I'm serious baby."

I started to get up to go inside. "Where are you going?" Cindy asked sitting up. "I mean take em off right here."

"But we have neighbors. They might see," i objected.

"If they do, they'll be peeping. They can't see you unless they're peeking through those boards, johnnie."

"What the hell?" I thought. Being in my cups so to speak, this might be fun. I scooted up and pulled down my shorts and underwear. "Happy?"

"The shirt too babe. I want you completely naked like you are in your dirty stories you like telling me so much when you're thinking about some other guy's cock."

See what I mean? She wants me to tell her those dirty stories, yet she accuses me of wanting to tell them for my own pleasure.

Cin pushed her lounge chair close to me. She noticed that my dick had gained weight over the last few seconds. "I knew it," she exclaimed a little too loudly. "Talking about other men's cocks excites you. Look at your dick. You want to play with a real cock, johnnie. Come on. You can tell me."

I was unable to speak. Her loud talk made me afraid the neighbors heard her.

"What? The cat got your tongue?"

"Come on, Cin. Not so loud. I admit that talking about me being submissive to a man with his cock in my hands while you watch is starting to get to me."

"That's so hot, johnnie. I love you. You know that, right?"

"I do know that. I love you too."

She reached over and took my weighty dick in her hand. "Now let me tell you what I saw. His cock looked so big in his suit, johnnie," she said breathlessly. "Lots bigger than yours."

Hearing that made me hard. I can't help it.

"I know it's a cock you'd just love to hold. I see you making him hard, babe. You have never seen something so beautiful in your life."

I start squirming as she talks about me and that cock.

"Everything about him makes you want to please him, johnnie. Even your much smaller dick stands at attention as if honoring his masculine body."

I groan as I imagine me kneeling before the big man. Hearing me getting into it, Cindy replaces her hand on my erection with mine. "Jack off baby. Let momma get her baby boy all excited."

I start the now very familiar masturbating in front of my wife as she continues her tale.

"Remember how excited you were that he was coming to visit you? Your little dick was so hard and leaking so much I almost put a diaper on you to keep it from dripping all over the house."

"Uhhhh, oh," i moaned.

"Instead, I let you put on a robe. But not yours, johnnie. Your robe is for men. We both knew that there was only going to be one man in the house that evening. Tell me baby, what robe do you want to wear for your guest? You can tell me, johnnie."

It might have been the alcohol consumption that made me say what I said next. "You put your shortie robe on me, Cin. The blue peek a boo one with the lacy bottom."

"Oh, that's right. You wanted to look sexy for your man, remember?"

I was gently stroking my erection. My eyes were closed as I joined my wife in this fantasy. "I remember," I whimpered, nearly out of breath.

What once repulsed me, I was finding it less so. Maybe it was the frequent forays into the fantasy and the imagery I would conjure up in my mind, stroking and caressing another guy's cock while my wife watched that made the idea so arousing.

"You shaved your whole body except your head, johnnie. You shaved for him, baby. You wanted him to know that men have body hair, and your little dick isn't manly, is it?"

"No," I groaned. "My little boner is no match for his big, beautiful cock."

"That's right, johnnie. Your little dick is no match for his cock. You run to the door when he knocks. Your little boner welcomes him in as he sends you off to make him a cocktail. He asks me if I want one and I say yes. But he won't let you drink. He says that adults can drink alcohol but you're a boy; his boy and you are prohibited from drinking adult beverages."

"Mmm, yes. I'm his boy," I whispered. This was getting more intense for me. Cindy was awakening something deep within my psyche.

"That's right, baby. You're his boy. Your little hands are shaking as you undress him. He lets you toy with his nipples before pulling your face onto his chest and telling you to kiss and suck on them. With his hand on the back of your neck, I hear you whimpering as you suckle his tits for him."

"You let him push you to your knees. I see your perspiring as you open his slacks after you've removed his expensive Italian leather loafers. But he stops you from taking his pants off, babe. He looks at me. He wants me to show him my body, baby. Do you want your man to see your wife naked? Tell me, johnnie. It's okay if you do."

"Please, Cin," my voice hoarse and weak. "Show him your body. Help me get him hard for us."

"I will baby. I'll do it for you, johnnie. I'll let him see your wife's naked body. He'll see my freshly shaved pussy, my hard nipples. I'll let him see the woman you're married to."

"Yes," I moan, my voice is guttural. "Show him your married pussy."

"When I'm naked he tells you to pull his trousers off. I see your fat bottom peeking out from the bottom of the pretty robe you wore for him as you bend over to help him step out of his pants. He stands tall and proud. His cock isn't yet hard as he waits your return from hanging his shirt and pants up."

Your boner bounces as you scurry back to your man. He doesn't have to tell you to get on your knees. Kneeling before real men has become natural for a little dick guy like you. You know that don't you, johnnie?"

"Oh God yes. I want you to see me kneel before this real man."

"He winks at me johnnie. He takes a drink of his cocktail as you slide your little soft hands up his legs to this tight boxer shorts. You look up at him. Please sir, may I please have the privilege of removing your underwear? You ask politely. He nods, a smug expression on his face. He doesn't respect you, johnnie. You know that. It's part of what turns you on. You want him to like you. You want to please him, baby. You can tell me, johnnie."

By now I'm too far into her story to have any resistance in me. "No, he doesn't respect me. He knows I'm not a man, not a real man. In his eyes, I'm just a sissy."

"That's right baby. You're a sissy. You're his sissy. He watches you as you pull his shorts down. He wants to see the expression on your face when you see a real man's cock. I can see that you are awe struck when his big cock hangs long and thick in your face. You stare as if in disbelief and wonder. You look up at your man with lust in your eyes. You can't wait for him to let you touch him there. You need to touch his cock. You need to hold it, feel its power and strength. You need to pleasure his cock."

I had to stop stroking my dick because I was close to climaxing. I wanted this fantasy to last. It's not often that Cindy plays a part. It's usually me telling the tale. And God help me, I liked where this was going.

"I want to please him, Cindy. I can't help myself. I want to give his big, beautiful cock pleasure."

"I know you do, johnnie. It's who you have become; a cock pleasing sissy. Tell me babe, tell me you're a sissy."

"You know I am. I'm a sissy for men, real men with big cocks," I panted.

"That's right baby boy. The sexy robe is just a start. My sissy will soon be wearing panties for his men. But now, now all you can think about is that fabulous cock hanging in your face. You ask him if you can touch it, hold it. He ignores you. Your entreaties become more fervent. He reaches down and takes your chin in his hand, forcing you to look up at him. He smiles at me, johnnie. Your man smiles at me then asks if you promise to behave for him and for me. He tells you that he expects you to be in panties the next time he visits."

My hand is back on my erection. I can only moan at what I see in my mind.

"You promise him you'll behave and do as we and I tell you. You swear you'll wear panties for him. You don't hesitate when he tells you that wearing panties aren't just for him; they're for you. He wants you to wear panties all the time as constant reminder of the sissy you are. Your promise comes quickly. He tells you to go on and play with his cock."

"Oh God, yes. I can't help it. His cock, Cin, his cock is almost calling me. He, he's so masterful, so manly. His cock is so big, the perfect specimen of a real man's cock."

"You hold his cock up, marveling at the thickness and length. It's hot in your little soft hands. I can hear you inhaling, trying to capture the scent of a real man. You find it intoxicating. You move your face closer to the object of your desire. Your nostrils flare and you take in the masculine aroma of a real man. When he takes the back of your head and pulls you into his crotch, you don't resist. Of all the cocks you've held in your little hands and made them coat your pretty face with manly sperm, this is the first time you've ever wanted to suck one."

"Oh my God, but you're right. I want his cock in my mouth. I can't help it. I simply have to pay homage to his beautiful cock. You urge me on," I say taking over the story from my wife. You tell my man to make me his cock sucker. He makes me look up at him again. Is that what you want, sissy? Do you want to become my cock sucker?"

"Tell him yes, johnnie. Say yes," Cindy says with her hand in her shorts.

"Lust overtakes my pride, Cindy. I tell him I want to be his cock sucker more than anything." Turning the tables, "he tells me he's going to fuck you. He tells you that he's going to own my mouth and your pussy. He says he's going to fuck out of you any thoughts you might have of allowing my sissy dick to be near your pussy again."

My wife went for that hook line and sinker. "Yes. Oh God yes. It's his pussy and you're his cock sucking sissy. Umph, aaag," she grunts as a little orgasm momentarily paralyzes her.

"His cock is hard, Cindy. It must be almost 9" of rigid manhood I'm holding. Without thought or hesitation, my tongue sticks out and I lick the head, tasting a real man for the first time. I hear you moaning as you play with yourself. I can sense him looking down on me. His smile fades into a smirk as he makes me his cock sucker."

"Do his balls baby," you call out to me. And I do. I dip my face down and open my mouth wide to suckle his scrotum. This is what you wanted from me, Cindy. It was always your intent to make me a cock sucker. And I take to sucking his cock like a duck takes to water. I gag trying to swallow the whole mammoth beauty. He laughs, you have another mini orgasm watching me service a real man."

"My head bobs up and down. My hands, both of them are sliding up and down his spit covered trophy of a cock."

I can imagine me doing that and I'm nearly out of my mind, needing to cum so badly. But I knew I had to finish this for Cindy. If I quit now, she'd have my ass.

"My hands and head move up and down. Up and down his big, beautiful cock. I need to make him cum. I want him to reward me for my efforts to pleasure him, his cock. I can't be stopped. My brain is buzzing, my eyes are closed. My efforts are paying off. He grunts that he's ready to cum. He warns me not to spill one precious drop. He tells me that should I let even just one drop hit the floor, he'll punish me with a bare bottom spanking."

"Fucking A," Cindy wails. "You should be spanked by a real man, cock sucker." And then she had another orgasm. This one longer than the last.

"He shoves his cock deep into my throat and I can feel it pulsing, expanding and jerking as he dumps his load directly into my stomach. I'm proud that I haven't spilled a drop as I lick and kiss his deflating cock. You hear me thank him and lose it."

And with that, my wife did indeed lose it. I watched her flopping up and down, both hands in her open shorts frigging her cunt and diddling her clit, her mouth open in a silent groan.

I haven't cum yet. I know to wait so she can watch me spurt. It takes her several minutes to regain her composure. When she does, the first thing she says, "You're a dirty mother fucker, johnnie." she said it smiling so I know that me finishing the sordid story she started was a success.

"That deserves a reward," she says sweetly as she comes to me. Leaning over, she licks my dick before taking it in her mouth. I last no more that 20 seconds and fill her mouth with my own long needed release. Moving to my face, I know she's going to feed me my sperm. It's a habit a routine now. Even if I cum in her, she used to make me go down on her to clean my mess. Now, I no longer need to be asked.

Later that night, she blew me until I was hard enough for her to mount. Then, like always, she fucked herself senseless.

The next morning, I had the usual regrets of the drunken night before. I wondered if our neighbors heard any of what happened and hoped that they did not.

When we headed out to breakfast, our neighbors came out. Maybe it was my imagination, but I could swear that the husband gave me a look of disdain. I suspected then that at least he was listening to us on the deck last night.

With my face burning and my dick twitching, I hurried into our car and made a quick getaway.

"What's the rush, johnnie?"

"I think our neighbors heard us last night, Cin. Did you see the look that man gave me?"

Not content to assuage my fears, Cindy giggled, "That's the look a real man gives a sissy, babe."

"Knock it off, Cin, please. It's bad enough that I have to tell you those dirty stories but I'm not a sissy."

"I know that johnnie. Jesus, don't get your panties in a wad."

We ate in silence.

We were on the way back to the rental when Cindy broke the silence. "You have to admit that what happened last night was a turn on. I mean for both. It was a turn on for both of us."

I cringed but I knew that my wife wanted to discuss it further.

"Look, I know this has been a mind-blowing experience for you," she continued. "Admitting that you find the idea of masturbating another guy exciting is okay. It's only sex, johnnie. And it's only fantasy play."

"For now, anyway. You'll be trying to get me to do it one day. I know you."

"You do know me," she purred as her hand reached into my lap. "But I know you too, my love. I can see it in your face. I hear it in your breathing, the shaky voice you get when you describe the man's cock. You're into it. You are imaging yourself on your knees, his big cock hanging so temptingly close."

""Stop, Cindy. I'm driving"

She sat back in her seat, a contented look on her pretty face. She knew she was right. Worse still, I knew she was right.

Things between us slowly began to change after that vacation. After that night when I begged to suck his cock, my wife seemed to look at me differently. Her attitude changed. Sometimes she'd treat me as her equal. Then other times, she would become impatient with me and would give me a stern talking to.

In an effort to appease her, I began to assume more of the household duties. And always, there was that desire of hers to see me masturbating a man lingering. The more vulgar I made those stories, the more aroused she became.

And although I was never going to admit it to her, the thought was becoming appealing to me. I could actually see me doing everything we had fantasized about. But what would that do to our marriage? I can't see her looking at me the same if I gave in to temptation.

A month after our vacation, I came home from work. Cindy was on the phone with one of her girlfriends. "Be a dear, johnnie. Make our supper." Then went back to her conversation without so much as a please and thank you.

My preparing dinner and cleaning the dishes afterwards soon became the norm.

eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,684 Followers
12