Jacking Off Another Guy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One evening, after we ate and I had everything cleaned and put away, she called out for me to bring her a glass of wine.

I brought her a chardonnay to where she was seated. "I'm horny, johnnie. Tell me one of your sissy stories."

"Right here? Like this?"

Just her asking me to relate how much of a sissy I was gave me a boner. Sure, it was all fantasy and imagination, but this night would be different.

"No, silly. Taking my hand, she led me into our bedroom. On the bed lay the sexy blue peek a boo robe. "Tonight, I want to see you being sexy for your man. I mean really sexy so I can see you. Get naked and put the robe on."

This was new and I found it very arousing. It took my wife stomping her foot and ordering me to put her robe on before I found the courage to do it. I donned the pretty robe and stood up when telling her what a cock crazed sissy I'd become.

She wanted details. Every vein, every ridge on our imaginary friend's cock had to be described in great detail. No minutia was too small. My wife had me thinking about cocks most of the time, so it was easy for me to describe it for her.

But seeing her fingering her pussy, pinching her nipples, and rubbing her clit as she stared at me in the flimsy robe was a huge turn-on for me too.

She had me kneeling by her, as I related how much more of a man he was than me. That's when my wife added a new dimension to our session.

Her thumb tasted like her pussy when she stuck it in my mouth. "Pretend it's his cock, johnnie," she whispered hoarsely. "Suck it. Suck his big cock."

Her eyes glazed over as she watched me use my tongue on her thumb as I moved my head back and forth while I sucked on it. "That's right, cock sucker. Worship that cock, faggot."

When she pulled her thumb away, I tried to get it back in my mouth. Laughing, Cindy teased me by letting me almost capture it with my mouth. "You want it so bad, baby. You want his cock so bad. Tell me. Ask me to let you suck your man like a good sissy."

"Arrrgh, oooh, God" I trembled all over and came in my hand. My wife, seeing this had a look of triumph. Grabbing me by my hair, forcing me to look at her, she smeared the thumb I'd been sucking in my cum filled hand and stuck it back in my mouth. Over and over, our eyes locked on each other, I sucked my cum from her thumb.

An unspoken understanding of where this fantasy was eventually going to take us manifested between us while I knelt pretending to suck a cock. She had made her fantasy mine.

I lay in bed beside her that night wondering if I was gay. All signs pointed to the fact that I was becoming more intrigued and less grossed out when talking or just thinking about a big cock parting my lips.

To my wife, me masturbating and sucking another guy's cock seemed the normal progression to our sex life. It had been going on, this fantasy for so long that any resistance I had doing what she wanted was fading. Would it be so bad? I knew she'd be happy but what would she then think of me? How would I see myself if I actually did masturbate a man for real?

My mind wandered to the sexy robe she had me wear as I pretended to suck a cock. Sure, it was a prop. But it set the stage for what followed. I didn't really fight it. Truth is, I wanted her to put me into that sexy robe. Was I that easy to mold into something I once felt was so aberrant?

I knew that what we are doing was unconventional, not the usual sex life between husband and wife. But this is 2023 and what was once considered a perversion to most people was not only now acceptable but encouraged.

I thought about her calling me cock sucker and sissy. At first those words stung. But the more I heard them, the less they stung. I thought of those words as Pavlovian in a way. Sissy. Cock sucker. Words that should have been insulting I now found arousing.

Hearing her say, "come to me, my sissy cock sucker," gave me an instant erection. And when I joined her, we'd have the best sex. And it was sex between two people. Yes, we both masturbated ourselves as we titillated each other with dirty stories about me surrendering to a big cock. And although our sex life had become unorthodox; she would still ride my dick to multiple orgasms.

"I couldn't be gay if I still wanted to fuck." That thought made me feel better about myself. Then I remembered that my own wife said it wouldn't mean I was gay. But if wearing panties, a sexy robe, and shaving my body hair as I anticipated the arrival of some man with a big cock isn't gay; what is it?

Could I be bi-sexual? I wondered this as I stroked my erection at the mental image I had of me, decked out in panties and that peek a boo robe politely greeting some handsome, well-hung gentleman caller.

But, would I really want him to see my wife naked? Would she? Almost immediately I knew that was a foolish question to ask myself. Cindy had no filter when it came to sex. She'd love my man seeing her masturbate as I played with and sucked his cock.

I began masturbating in earnest at the thought of her naked for my man. "My man." The words were beginning to sound natural to me. But who? Who would we choose as my man?

Again, the image of me submitting to another guy who has a big cock brought me to the edge. I groaned out an orgasm.

I thought I had my own private session and was startled when i realized that Cindy was on her side, her head propped up by her hand. She was smiling. "You're thinking about it, aren't you?"

"About what?" I asked playing dumb.

Gathering my sperm from my stomach and placing her fingers to my mouth, my wife clarified herself. "You're thinking about sucking a cock for me. It's okay. You can be honest."

"Yes," I confessed. "I'm considering it."

"I love you, johnnie. You're the best."

We fell asleep with her arm draped over me.

Over coffee the next morning Cindy asked if I was actually going to go through with it.

"Well, as long as you still love me after I do, yes. But one thing I ask. Can we take it slow? I mean sucking a cock is a big step; for me anyway. Maybe we could try just having me jack him off the first time."

"God, you sexy dirty fucker. Yes. Yes, johnnie. You can jack him off the first time if that's what you want."

It used to be that when she'd say, "If that's what you want," would bother me. Not this time. "That's what I want, Cin."

"Then that's what we'll do. Are you going to wear the robe and shave?"

"Let me think about that. I mean it may be too much for him, much less me. How about me in my bathrobe? Would you let me greet whomever in just that?"

"If that would make you feel better, then yes. You should wear your robe. I can't believe you're going to do this for me. You're such a wonderful husband."

"Doing this for her," I smiled inside. Who was I kidding? I knew who I was doing it for. If it pleased her, well, so much the better. But for me, I needed to satisfy the curiosity gnawing at me.

Your comments are encouraged. To be continued....

12