All Comments on 'Jacking Off Another Guy Pt. 02'

by eviltwin52

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
littlewilly1littlewilly1about 1 year ago

Next let's find the man

cmj711cmj711about 1 year ago

Kinky, I love it.

My pet always cleans his messes, but next time I have him cum in his hand I'm going to have him use his thumb in his other hand to suck it up, slowly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That was a beautiful story that I stroked myself to. I would love to be my wife's sissy kept in a chastity cage and wearing silk panties and licking up cum

BuckTeasdaleBuckTeasdaleabout 1 year ago

Very well written, right to the heart of the kink. Looking forward to him dressing up for "their" man. Hope the wife-story-flamers keep away.

Thanks!

bamaguy326bamaguy326about 1 year ago

Keep it going, please.

Very good story!

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFerabout 1 year ago

Just read both parts of this story together. Part 1 was extremely hot. Part 2 was too, but also a little off putting when Cindy started Johnnie like the maid instead a of her partner in this fantasy. That being said, I still can't wait until Johnnie gets to try his first real cock. Who knows, maybe Cindy will end up the odd man out.

liz33ndliz33ndabout 1 year ago

you have a great story going, my ex wanted this too, i dont know why, but even after we did it, she would get so wet when we talked about it for weeks after.

Paul4playPaul4playabout 1 year ago

Excellent second chapter.

Making progress.

Now they need to make reality as erotic as fantasy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love it! Can’t wait for them to take the next step.

88girfriend88girfriendabout 1 year ago

Great next chapter. Please continue the sissification. Maybe have him cum in her and eat her out.

devil_dogs21devil_dogs21about 1 year ago

Nicely done...love the angle you used and the build up throughout was perfect. A+++

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love it! Thx for the writing

secretsissy02secretsissy02about 1 year ago

Love it! Can't wait until he's shaved and pantied!

Busman19639Busman19639about 1 year ago

A little weird, not my kind of story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

One of the best stories. The subtle mommy dynamics and the "almost put you in a diaper" pushed me over the edge before I got through the story!

Rimbaud17Rimbaud1712 months ago

Loving this story. The dialogue is so erotic. I find it believable because my wife used to talk this way to me. Not as frequently or "exclusively" as Cindy does with Johnny, but it is possible for a wife to love her husband, respect him in the morning, still see him as the man when it comes to killing spiders and disciplining the kids; but get very aroused at the thought of watching him submit to another man in the bedroom. Don't know where Cindy and Johnny are going to end up but I'm along for the ride.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiam8 months ago

I leaked às I dreamed of kneeling before the man as my wife watched her sissy boy worship what I need.

PG564EPG564E3 months ago

Wonderful erotic story. The dialogue between them is so intense. Johnny desperately needs to pleasure a man in front of Cindy, blowing him on his knees, moaning like a real life faggot does. I hope she cums the same time the man does in her husbands mouth.

And Johnny shows the thick white load to her and then slowly swallows it all. He kisses the man dick and says "god, let me do that again. Your cock is so manly. I love sucking it. Let me blow you again, please?"

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I think Johnny is a very lucky husband. His role in this story is my true life fantasy. Oh how I want a big, thick hard cock to jerk, lick, and suck on until his hot cum splashes onto my face and lips. Mmmmmmm. I'm a straight married man in my early 60's, whose never done anything like this. Now, I WANT IT! imagine that!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usereviltwin52@eviltwin52
Part time bi cuckold, full time husband of a highly sexual woman. I get sexually charged by dominant men.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES