All Comments on 'Jackknifed'

by soppingwetpanties

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent as always.

MaonaighMaonaighover 1 year ago

I enjoyed this. I'm sure I've read one or two Max stories before but it must be some time back because I can't remember when. This is perfect noir with a zoo-full of life's human flotsam. I loved Bea's comment, third daughter a failure, goes to Harvard Law School. As soon as I make a bit of time I'll be latching onto more of Max. Great stuff and five stars.

MigbirdMigbirdover 1 year ago

Thanks for continuing to create and share Max Pemberton detective stories for us — cannot get enough of the richly nuanced ensemble of characters that surround her: Suspense, hilarity, poignancy and outrageously erotic scenes always integral to the storyline, never gratuitous. On edge for where you take Max/us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another great Max story, the story as good as the sex, thanks many times over

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Best story I’ve read . Amazing writing, please continue.

NoLongerAnonNoLongerAnonover 1 year ago

I always look forward to another Max Pemberton story, and this one didn't disappoint. However, this story and the previous one left me with the feeling that they are just the lead in to a final resolution.

kbone1kbone13 months ago

FYI - LT. Odette is NOT Lt. Odell! Who the hell is that? Pages 1 and 2

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoppingwetpanties@soppingwetpanties
Reading and writing erotic literature gets my panties wet. 4-13-17 I'm really excited that Chapters 7-9 of the Abyss will debut this weekend. I've been thinking about the future of Justine for quite a while. These chapters will open the door for a whole host of possibiliti...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES