Jackpot - A Size Play Fantasy

Story Info
Four friends change up their poker night. Ante up!
2.8k words
4.27
4.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was no secret among the poker playing friends that Giovanni, all 6'5" 275 lbs of him, was not only the biggest man in the group, but the biggest size queen as well. He couldn't resist a big dick. He was forever bragging about the whopper he'd hooked up with the night before, or during lunch at work. Gay guys, "straight" guys, married bi-curious guys, it didn't matter to him.

Dick was dick, and bigger was better, and that's all there was to it as far as he was concerned.

The game of strip poker he played with his co-workers every week was a friendly tradition, but tonight the stakes were particularly high. Normally, if a player lost ALL of their clothing, they were out, and at worst a little chilly. Tonight, however, once nude, the men were allowed to wager their physical form.

Giovanni had laughed when Pete had explained it to him.

"You high, bro? What the fuck are you talking about?"

"You lose, you shrink. It's as simple as that."

Giovanni rolled his eyes and finished his drink, hastily fixing another before taking his seat at the table.

"You are high. Whatever you're on I want some. Just deal, man."

The overconfident muscle bear started the night with a series of wins, stacks of chips increasing in height on the table in front of him, while his friends steadily shed their shirts, shoes, socks. Tony sat to his right, Frankie to his left, and Pete directly across from him.

A few whiskey sours into the evening and his luck took a turn. Before long he was sitting in nothing but his underwear, his gym-pumped body on full display. When he caught Frankie to his left staring at his swollen pecs, he bounced them, and shot him a wink.

"You gonna fold or keep playing? Remember what I said earlier?" Pete asked.

"Deal me in. I gotta turn this losing streak around."

"You remember what I said though? About --"

"I said DEAL," Giovanni slammed his hand on the table, upsetting Tony's towers of chips.

By the time the cocky Italian muscle stud did notice the change in his formerly imposing stature, he could barely see over the edge of the poker table, had to use two hands to hold his cards. He moved to get up from the table but suddenly the floor seemed very far away.

Frankie, now freakishly huge, lifted him one-handed from his chair like a toy, and tossed him onto the green felt table, scattering the pot. The poker chips seemed to be the size of dinner plates. He scrambled for purchase on the pile, but every time he tried to rise from his hands and knees, one of the giants pushed him back down with a finger to his back, or chest. It quickly became clear that Giovanni, formerly powerful, who had never been pushed around by any man EVER, wasn't going anywhere.

"What should we do with him?" Tony boomed, staring down at him lasciviously.

"I know what he wants us to do with him," Pete replied, smirking through his neatly trimmed black beard. The cinders of his cigar glowed, sweet smoke rising slowly to the ceiling. "Bet you never seen one this big before, huh?"

Freakishly tall, Pete stood tweaking one of his own nipples which was scarcely visible through the heavy mat of salt-and-pepper chest hair he sported.

"Guys. Come on. Please. I got nothing more to lose. You've taken everything, even my... body."

"You sound like a fuckin' chipmunk," Frankie said. Pete and Tony laughed.

Pete unbuckled his belt, which showcased an ostentatious buckle featuring the head of a bull. His pants, which he'd managed to keep, fell to the floor with a whump, and his undershorts quickly followed. He wasn't hard yet, but he was getting there, his cock an admirable 8" soft, his balls large and hanging heavy between his thighs.

Frankie and Tony followed suit, quickly removing any and all clothing they'd managed to keep during the hands they'd played. Tony tossed the tank top he'd been wearing at Giovanni, who was temporarily buried in it. The now tiny man had to fight his way out of the musky, sweat-stained fabric. The odor was overwhelming, dizzying, and he came up gasping, thankful for the relatively fresh air of the smoky back room.

"Oh my god," Giovanni gasped. "I like big dicks, guys, but this is crazy. What am I supposed to do with that thing??" he asked, gesturing at Tony. He had his heavily-tattooed arms folded across his broad chest, and his veiny, angry-looking dick with its vicious curve, was rock hard and on full display, the prince albert piercing glinting under the fluorescent light.

They had all seen each other naked numerous times over the years, during these games or at the gym in the locker room. They were familiar, comfortable even, with each others' naked bodies. Giovanni had, at one time or another, been fuck buddies with each of them, but had quickly grown tired of them and moved on to bigger and better dicks.

"Those things are as big as I am," he protested again, holding his hands up in surrender. "There's no way you can fuck me with them."

"We ain't got to fuck you, little man," Pete said. "We already been there done that. 'Course now that you're so small, that hole is bound to be tight as hell. You might even FEEL it."

"Doubt it," Frankie said.

"Not likely," Tony said at the same time.

"So what are you guys going to do with me? What do I have to do to get big again?"

Can I grow back to normal size again? Pete hadn't mentioned anything about that had he?

Giovanni shook his head, staring up at his friends who towered over him, naked and imposing. Pete had won most of his size that night, and stood a full foot or so taller, at least, his head nearly touching the ceiling. Frankie and Tony flanked Pete, their heads in line with his shoulders. They were bigger as well, their blue-collar workmen's bodies hardened and tanned from days in the sun, on job sites. If I'm going to be surrounded by naked giants, I could do a lot worse, Giovanni thought.

Tony reached a massive hand out and tweaked one of Giovanni's tiny nipples, causing him to wince and pull back.

"Fuck, not so hard, man," Giovanni groaned. His cock began to plump up between his legs, and the tiny man was briefly thankful his proportions had stayed the same. While he was many feet shorter than he had started the evening, his body hadn't otherwise changed in appearance.

"Looks like you like it," Tony laughed, tweaking his other nipple, then both at the same time. Giovanni moaned, quickly growing fully hard. His nipples had always been hard-wired to his cock, and Tony knew it.

"He looks like a doll or something. A hairy, anatomically correct doll-sized version of Gio," Frankie said, in awe. "I mean I could probably just --" he reached out and gripped Giovanni around the waist, lifting him with ease. Giovanni struggled, kicked, punched at his friend's King Kong fingers.

"Put me down! Right now, you fucker. This isn't funny."

Frankie, Tony, and Pete all had a good laugh at that.

"Not funny? It's hysterical. You should see yourself."

"Make me normal sized, right now. Put me back. I've got a date."

Pete grinned down at him, his mouth hidden beneath his beard, but his teeth glinted brightly through the black hair.

"Yeah you've got a date, buddy. A date with these three cocks. You want to be big again, you gotta take care of us. That's the deal."

Giovanni continued to squirm and struggle, exhausting himself. It didn't feel right to be this weak. He'd always been so strong, and proud of his strength.

Frankie brought Giovanni to his chest, sort of hugging him, and held him near one of his nipples.

"Suck," Frankie boomed. "Now." His grip was strong, but he allowed Giovanni just enough movement to reach out and grab hold of one of the frisbee-sized nipples, pink and nobbly, and already stiff. He marveled at the texture, his two small hands barely enough to encircle the entire area as he leaned in to do as instructed. He opened his mouth, taking Frankie's nipple in, and bit as hard as he could.

He had intended to cause pain, hoping that Frankie would put him down, but Frankie just moaned.

"Fuck me that feels amazing," he boomed, Giovanni felt more than head his friend's voice, the vibration coming through his chest. He could feel his heartbeat quickening. As Giovanni continued to bite, lick, suckle, Frankie took his cock in his free hand and began to pump, turned on by the treatment. It wasn't long before he gasped, grunted, and shot a heavy load onto the poker table, most of which landed on the pile of poker chips they'd tossed Giovanni into earlier.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck!" he panted as his nuts emptied. Giovanni held on for dear life. During his orgasm, Frankie had inadvertently gripped his small friend tighter than intended, squeezing him like a stress ball. As his grip loosened, Giovanni was able to catch his breath, grateful his giant hadn't crushed him like a soda can.

"Me next!" Tony cried, stealing Giovanni away from Frankie's grasp.

"The fuck are you going to do to me, you perv?" Giovanni struggled in yet another huge hand. Tony brought him directly up to his face, looked him in the eye. Giovanni was briefly terrified, both literally and figuratively smaller than he'd ever felt before.

"Whatever I want, little man," Tony responded, a mischievous glint in his eye.

Giovanni swung and tried to punch out at his huge friend who kept him just out of reach.

"Aw look at him. He thinks he's going to knock me out with them little dolly fists," Tony grinned. His breath reeked of beer and cigars, his stubble spread across his hard features like black sand. "I just want a kiss, Gio. Nothing freaky, I promise."

"Liar. You're the biggest freak I know," Giovanni protested. "Literally."

"I swear I just want to slip you a little tongue, that's all."

Before Giovanni could protest again, Tony brought his hand to his face, opened his mouth, and popped the squirming shrunken muscle cub like a piece of candy between his lips. He pushed Giovanni in feet first, up to his waist. Giovanni slipped into his friend's enormous mouth with ease, groaning at the sensation of being half-swallowed. He tried to kick his feet, flexing and struggling, but Tony gripped his torso and began to work him like a lollipop, licking and lapping at his hairy body, tickling his legs, thighs, taint, while Giovanni rode the undulating textured muscle of the giant's tongue.

"Fuck you taste good, Gio," Tony moaned, pulling him out to tongue at the little man's feet for a bit. "Ticklish?"

Giovanni, slightly horrified but hard as hell, couldn't help laughing. He kicked and struggled, knowing it was useless. He was a plaything, until his friends were done with him. He knew it, they knew it.

Tony continued to thrust and suck at his body, slicking him up, moaning. Frankie, still horned up after his orgasm, took the opportunity to drop to his knees and begin sucking Tony off, expertly deep throating his buddy's 9-incher.

Pete, black-bearded and cigar chomping, stood silent as a golem watching it all unfold.

As Tony approached ejaculation, he released his grip on Giovanni, leaving the little buried torso-deep in his mouth, and took Frankie's bald head in his hands, pumping his friend's face the way he'd been pumping his own with Giovanni's entire body. He grunted, burying his cock to the hilt in Frankie's throat, piercing and all, and unleashed a pent up load that he'd been aching to dump since the previous weekend. As he gasped, he opened his mouth, and Giovanni felt himself begin to slide. He gripped frantically at Tony's lip, struggling to slow his descent.

Tony plucked him out of his mouth like a half-chewed piece of gristle, before offering him up to Pete.

"Your turn, big guy. Got him nice and wet for you."

Pete accepted Giovanni's tiny body into an open palm.

"What now? You gonna stuff me up your ass or something? You guys are sick. I'm never coming back to this fucking game."

"Now there's an idea," Pete mused, laughing at Giovanni's expression.

"No, you dumb fucker. I'm a top, remember? Nothing goes up my ass, not even muscle bears who I've shrunk to the size of a sex toy."

"You can't seriously be suggesting --"

Pete grinned.

"Let's just see what happens shall we?"

He slowly lowered Giovanni in what was the weirdest elevator ride of his life, past his pecs, his torso, his waist, until Giovanni was face to "face" with Pete's chode. It had been a bizarre, unexpected evening, but it wasn't the first time Giovanni had ended up the plaything of a group of horny bears. Usually he wasn't quite so literally a plaything though.

"Well," Pete said, invitingly. "Hop on."

"You want me to -- ride that thing?"

"Oh shit, yeah, do it. This will be so hot," Frankie and Tony said practically in unison.

They were watching with great interest, slowly jerking each other and growing hard again. Giovanni eyed them dubiously but did as instructed, knowing he was completely at their mercy. If they wanted to hurt him, they would have by now.

He carefully stepped from Pete's palm onto the shaft of his cock, thankful for the width. There wasn't even a wobble. As he gained confidence in his footing, he bounced slightly, as if on a diving board.

"Fuuuuuck," Pete gasped. "Do that some more."

Giovanni continued to push off with his legs, at one point bold enough to actually jump, lift and tuck his legs, briefly airborne above Pete's dick, before landing safely. Pete grunted and fell forward gripping the poker table. Doubled over, his torso grazed the top of Giovanni's head, forcing him into lying stomach-first. He straddled Pete's cock, hugging it like a telephone pole, for a moment scared that he would slide off, given he was still so slicked up from Tony's mouth work.

Before he could slide anywhere, Pete reached back and took both Giovanni and his cock in hand, and began to pump hungrily. Giovanni's entire body slid along Tony's wide shaft, the veins and texture of his skin against his tiny body a pleasure he had never imagined. His entire body was being fucked, every nerve ending was erupting with pleasure. Pete continued to pump, his grip tight but loose enough that Giovanni felt secure and was able to breathe.

Forward. Back. Forward. Back.

Sweat dripped onto the top of his head from Pete's enormous torso, a hair-covered ceiling of abs. Over the poker table and jizz-slicked pile of poker chips, Giovanni could see Frankie and Tony watching in awe, pumping their cocks in unison.

Pete grunted loudly, releasing his dick on a forward thrust. As he did so, Giovanni was launched toward the poker table. It wasn't a far fall, and he landed directly on the pile of chips, face first in Frankie's now cold load. Before he could climb to his feet or get his bearings, the three giant bears were unloading on him.

Pete shot first, jet after jet of thick cum, coating Giovanni's tiny body in a heavy glaze of heat, shooting like a fire hose.

The sight was enough to set Frankie and Tony off as well, both of them shooting for the second time that night, gasping and panting as they added their cum to the pot.

As their loads cooled on him, Giovanni felt himself returning to normal size, his body growing and stretching, a bizarre but not unpleasant sensation. In the end his arms and legs hung over either side of the poker table. He hadn't cum yet that night, but he felt exhausted, spent, as though he'd been gang banged hard and put away wet, a sensation he was all too familiar with.

Frankie, Tony, Pete, gaped at each other, and their friend, face down and ass up on the poker table, his body slick with spit and cum. Now that he was his full height again, they had a brief moment of concern that he would want revenge.

Giovanni caught his breath and raised himself up on his elbows, a few stray chips sticking to his chest. He picked a chip off his pec and let it fall to the table, before looking up at Frankie and Tony, looking back over his shoulder at Pete with a grin.

"Ante up," he said.

THE END