Jack's Adventures 01: Selena 02

Story Info
A wild night with the gorgeous Latina from the grocery store.
1.4k words
4.51
10.3k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/25/2024
Created 02/25/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We hurried up to Selena's apartment. I watched her ass all the way up the stairs, ready to fulfill another fantasy and rip those jeans off completely. She gave me a sly grin over her shoulder, as if she knew exactly the dirty thoughts running through my head.

She unlocked her front door and we walked in. The apartment was dark.

"Looks like my roommate's out," she said. "So we can be as loud as we want."

She led me through another doorway and flicked a switch. A string of pink lights lit up across the ceiling, illuminating her bedroom. There were plants on the windowsill, polaroids pinned to the wall. The bed wasn't made, its soft pink sheets all jumbled up. I went and sat on it. She closed the door behind us.

"I'm sorry it's kinda messy," she said.

"Not at all," I said.

We looked at each other for a brief second, and then she pounced. She pushed me down on the bed, onto my back, and straddled me. All the sexual tension and mostly-clothed play had turned us into pent-up animals ready to be uncaged. I ripped her t-shirt off over her head, revealing a pink bra over B-cup tits. While I pulled off my shirt, she put her hands on my abs and started grinding her hips against my crotch. When I was shirtless she reached behind her back and unclasped her bra and tossed it aside, revealing perky pointy tits with dark brown nipples. I pushed myself up and put one breast fully in my mouth, running my teeth around it and flicking her nipple with my tongue.

She moaned and clutched the back of my head, pulling me into her, her hands running through my hair. I broke free and pulled her mouth down to mine and kissed her. She tasted like gin and tonics and cock. She shoved her tongue into my mouth, I shoved mine back. She bit my lip, I bit hers. She pulled away. She pulled her hair out of its bun and curls poured over her shoulders. I grabbed her around the waist, lifted her up, and flipped her onto her back.

We kissed a little longer, her body writhing beneath me, then I started to move lower. I kissed her chin and around her neck, then kissed and licked her breasts. I kissed down her stomach, flicked her belly button with my tongue, and then moved down to the edge of her jeans and started to undo them. When all the buttons were undone I reached under her and flipped her onto her stomach. She giggled excitedly.

"Taking control, I see," she said.

"I've been dreaming of seeing this ass for too long," I said.

And then I put my hands in her waistband and, fulfilling my other fantasy, slowly pulled the jeans off. The hem slid down, revealing her tan butt, inch by inch more and more curve spilling out. Then the jeans were down around her thighs and I was staring at her entire ass. Perfectly round, perfectly juicy.

"Does it live up to your dreams?" she asked.

"It's better."

She put her face flat on the bed and looked up at me with one eye. She jiggled her butt.

"Will you fuck me now?" she asked.

"Not yet."

I left her jeans bunched around her thighs and pulled her hips up so her ass was in the air. Then I got on my elbows behind her and started kissing around her pussy. She started to moan. She had big pussy lips, fringed by bush. I ran my tongue up and down her labia, and then focused on her clit. I licked it in small slow circles, mixing in quick flits of my tongue here and there, waiting for her moans to tell me what was working best. A certain level of light flicking seemed to be doing the trick, so I kept that up for a while, before raising a finger and inserting it into her pussy.

I curled the finger and searched for her g-spot while I kept working her clit. She was moaning and panting now, letting out louder and louder oh-my-gods, her pussy getting wetter and wetter. But the angle was getting tough on my neck, so after a minute I stopped and pulled away.

"Please fuck me already," she groaned, her face buried in the sheets.

I didn't need telling twice. I unbuckled my belt and ripped my jeans off as fast as humanly possible. I got on my knees behind her, my penis rock-hard, lined it up with her pussy, teased her clit briefly, and then plunged it in.

She shot up onto her hands with an "oh, fuck!" and looked back at me, her mouth wide-open, as I started to fuck her. Her pussy was incredibly tight, the walls gripping my cock as I moved in and out, her juices flowing freely around my dick. I reached forward and grabbed a handful of her beautiful curly hair and pulled gently. She arched her back and looked to the ceiling, her neck a graceful curve, and I fucked her like this for a few minutes, my hand wrapped in her hair, her amazing ass slapping against me, her tight jeans still wrapped around her thighs, her tight wet pussy gripping my cock.

I finally let go of her hair, pulled out, and flipped her onto her back. I ripped her jeans the rest of the way off and climbed over her. She gripped my hips with her thighs and looked up at me with wide eyes, begging for my cock again. I lined it up with her pussy and shoved it in. Her mouth made the cutest little O and then, while we stared deep into each others' souls, I started to fuck her.

Hard.

I gripped her headboard and tried to fuck her into the floor, the bedsprings squeaking and mixing with her little moans. She drew one finger across her tongue and started touching herself, and I put one hand on her left tit and started massaging it. Her breathing started to get shallower, her eyes grew pleading.

"Oh fuck," she said breathily.

"Are you gonna come for me?" I asked.

"Uh huh," she responded, nodding quickly.

"Be a good little girl and come for me," I said.

"I'm gonna come all over this cock," she said.

I raised myself up to get my hips in the best position for my penis to grind against the top of her pussy and I started pumping even more methodically. Her finger sped up on her clit, her mouth opened wider and she closed her eyes, her eyebrows raised, and a few seconds later her body started to shake.

"Oh fuck!" she yelled, spasming, her pussy gripping even harder at my cock.

I slowed down but didn't stop, wanting to give her the fullest possible orgasm but not take her overboard. She opened her eyes and I watched pleasure and awe flit across them, her legs still vibrating.

"Your cock is fucking incredible," she said.

"Where can I come?" I asked.

"Wherever you want, babe," she said.

I took my cock out of her vagina and started jerking off, planning to come all over her stomach and tits. She stared at my cock hungrily, then looked up to me.

"Come here."

She put her hands on the back of my thighs and pulled me up her body. She raised her head and opened her mouth and put her lips around the head of my cock.

"This works too," I said.

She looked up at me with her gorgeous Disney eyes as I continued to pump my shaft, her tongue doing circles around the tip of my cock.

"Oh my god, I'm gonna come," I said.

She didn't try to say anything. She just kept my cock in her mouth and nodded. Then she pulled harder on my ass, forcing my cock as far into her mouth as it could go. It felt incredible, my cock brushing the back of her throat, then Selena looked up at me, and smiled...

...and I exploded. She wrapped her lips firmly around my dick, continued to look at me, and I just kept coming, turned on more than I had been in a long time. When I was done, she took one last swallow, then popped my dick out of her mouth. She smiled again. She'd swallowed it all.

"What do you think?" I asked, running a hand through her hair, down to her tits, giving a nipple a light twist.

"About what?" she said.

"Do blondes have more fun?"

She smiled.

"Absolutely."