Jack's Adventures 03: Allie 03

Story Info
Allie and I take turns strapping each other to her bed.
2.2k words
4.52
3.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allie ran to the bathroom to clean off her face, still entirely naked except for her boots. I sat back on the couch and looked around her studio. The fashion sketches pinned to the wall seemed to be her work, and I was impressed by her sense of form, her use of color.

She emerged from the bathroom, holding her boots, her feet small and delicate on the floor.

"I like your work," I said.

"Wow, my first fan," she said sarcastically.

She tossed her boots by the door and moved toward her bed. She got on her knees and rummaged through storage bins underneath it, and I watched her from the couch, her naked butt in the air.

"Aha!" she said.

She stood up and faced me, holding four black straps, each ending in velcro handcuffs.

"Who wants to be tied up first?" she said.

"You," I said.

She bit her lip and jumped on the bed. I walked over to her, took the straps from her, and she laid down flat on her back. She extended her thin arms above her head, and spread her legs out, and looked up at me vulnerably with her big hazel eyes.

I ran my fingers softly up her left arm, then wrapped the velcro band around her wrist and strapped the other end to the headboard. I leaned over her to do the same to her right arm, brushing my hands up it, watching goosebumps pop up over her pale skin.

When I'd strapped that arm in too, she pulled on her wrists, the couple inches she could move them. The headboard creaked but didn't give. She smiled and wiggled her hips.

"Perfect," she said.

I spread my fingers and drew them down the length of her arms, over the top of her chest, down over her tits. She shuddered and exhaled through pursed lips. I kept going, down her flat belly, brushing very slightly over her landing strip of pubic hair, then moved them down her thighs, her knees, her calves...

I held her feet gently as I cuffed her ankles, my fingers wrapped around her small toes, her nails painted black. Then I tied the straps to the foot of the bed, and she was fully immobilized. I stood up and looked down at her, the bed too small for her to be completely starfished, but her thin frame still spread-eagled. She was biting her lip, her small breasts heaving, her wrists and ankles lightly pulling at their bindings.

My dick had been lying flaccid this whole time, but seeing her now, completely at my whim, it started to stir again.

"What are you gonna do to me first?" she said.

I turned and walked away from the bed. I heard the straps strain at the bedrame.

"Where are you going?" she said, a note of confusion in her voice.

I entered her kitchen and opened the fridge.

"I'm getting a drink."

She didn't respond. I pulled open a drawer at the bottom, found an array of IPAs. I pulled one out and then looked around her kitchen.

"Bottle opener?" I said.

"Second drawer," she said.

I found it.

"Ah, thanks," I said.

"You're a bastard," she said.

I popped open the beer, took a swig, and walked back toward the bed. She was staring at me angrily, but I could tell she was turned on too. Her nipples were hard, the skin above her tits was flushed.

"You can't be impatient," I said.

"I'm not," she said.

"You're my prisoner. You don't have a choice."

She bit her lip at that. I stood over her, taking sips of the beer, condensation forming over the bottom of the bottle. Then I held it out over her body, watching a water droplet form at the bottom edge. I sensed Allie watching it too. It quivered... and then it dropped, right onto her bare stomach, and she jolted.

"Hoo!" she said.

I lowered the bottle toward her stomach and watched her abs tense and release, tense and release, her nerves imagining, and fearing, the sensation to come. Then the cold wet glass touched her skin, and Allie shook wildly, groaning. I dragged the bottle slowly up her belly, up, up, up, her body shaking, and dragged it between her tits.

"Open your mouth," I said.

She obeyed and I carefully turned the bottle over, pouring a small amount of beer into her mouth. Then I turned it back up, stopping the stream, and Allie closed her mouth and gulped the beer down. I took one more sip, then put the bottle on her bedside table.

I mounted the bed on my knees, then swung one knee over her body and straddled her chest, my dick hanging close to her chin. She immediately raised her head and hungrily took it in her mouth, her eyes fixed on me, making small grunting noises as she sucked on it, working to get it fully hard again. I put my hands on her small tits and started playing with them, twisting both her nipples softly. She twisted her head back and forth, her lips and tongue running all over my dick, and it started to swell again.

I took one hand off a breast and reached behind me and put it on her pussy. I felt her hips push up toward it, I rubbed her clit a couple times, then I put a finger inside her. She moaned, my cock swelled further, and she pulled her mouth off of it, her head collapsing back on the bed. My cock was almost at its full length now, and she looked up at it standing erect over her. I lowered it and laid it up her face, the base by her chin, the tip past her forehead, and her eyes crossed trying to see it all.

Then she scrunched her neck and bent her head and started licking my balls, and I started working my finger in and out of her pussy. She sucked on a testicle and I gasped and started fingering her harder. She moaned and continued sucking on my balls, her pouty lips wrapped around them, moving them back and forth with her tongue. I curled my finger to rub the top of her vagina. Her wrists jerked against their bindings and she popped my balls out of her mouth and looked up at me. Her expression was almost one of shock, her eyes and mouth wide, her eyebrows peaking up and in.

My dick was fully hard and I pushed it down toward her mouth and she started sucking on the tip, her eyes still wide and fixed on me. I sped up the intensity of my finger, her eyebrows rose even higher, she moaned again, louder, not stopping...

And she came violently, her body bucking, her limbs straining against their straps, her eyes wide and shocked, my cock still in her mouth. I kept my finger going in her pussy until the shaking subsided, and her face relaxed and she took my dick out of her mouth and her head fell back to the pillow.

"I hate you," she said, breathing deeply, "so much."

"I'll take that as a compliment," I said.

"Untie me. It's your turn."

I undid the velcro straps, she scooted off the bed, and I laid down in her place. I stuck my arms over my head and spread my legs, and she giggled as she started tying me down. When she strapped my wrists in, her tits brushed over my face and I gave each a good lick. Then she moved down and strapped in my ankles.

She stood up and looked down at her handiwork. I pulled on the straps and achieved almost no give. Smiling deviously, Allie reached over and picked up my beer. She took a sip.

"Take your time," I said. "You deserve it."

She pouted.

"You're not supposed to be nice!" she said.

"Punish me for it," I said.

She promptly turned the bottle over and poured a good amount of beer on my stomach.

"Woah!" I said, the liquid cold and bracing.

She giggled, put the bottle on her bedside table, and leaned over me and started slurping the beer off my body. Her lips ran up and down my skin, and my already hard cock stiffened further. She mounted the bed, her mouth still running across my abdomen, and swung a knee over my head. Her pussy was now hanging just above my face. I lifted my neck, pushing out with my tongue, but I couldn't reach it. I put my head back down and looked down toward her face. She licked my stomach one final time then looked at me, smiling, her face upside down.

"How's it feel being powerless?" she said.

"I don't like it," I said.

"Good."

She leaned forward and put my hard cock in her mouth and started blowing me, and I groaned with pleasure. She was really too damn good at this. Her mouth was like a vacuum cleaner, stimulating almost every square inch of my cock with complete ease. Her pussy continued dangling just over my face, glistening wet, begging me to eat it out, but I still couldn't reach it. I pulled at my bindings trying to get myself any extra inch, but no luck.

"Pleaseeee," I begged.

Mercifully, she obeyed.

She lowered her pussy to my face and I started licking it ravenously. She moaned around my cock, then moved one hand to my balls and started fondling them roughly. The sensation was so intense that if I hadn't come relatively recently I would've been immediately done for.

She gyrated her hips over my face, moving her pussy against my tongue, and then suddenly took my dick out of her mouth and crawled forward down my body. She kept facing away from me, put her knees either side of my hips, and then raised her torso to its full height. She put a hand on my cock and guided it toward her pussy, and I looked up her thighs to her cute butt, up her skinny back to her prominent shoulder blades. She was looking over her shoulder at me, her lips parted softly, as she teased her opening with my cock.

Then she sat down on it, and I felt every inch of it slide up into her tight pussy. She moaned and raised herself up it again, and I watched half of my shaft appear, coated in her juices. She lowered herself again, rose up again. She closed her eyes and looked at the ceiling, ran her hands through her hair, over her breasts, riding my cock up and down, up and down.

Then she bent forward and planted her hands on the bed around my ankles, her ass cheeks spreading in front of me, and started working her hips quicker, up and down, up and down. My arms pulled at my bindings, wanting to grab her and take her, fuck her and overpower her, but I had no choice but to watch her. She was looking back at me over her shoulder, her mouth in an o-shape, her eyebrows raised, making high-pitched gasps as she bounced up and down, her pink pussy skin gripping at my cock.

She continued this motion, her rhythm never changing, for a couple minutes. I didn't think it would be this position that did it, but her tempo was so consistent, her motion so smooth, her pussy so tight, that I soon felt another orgasm swelling. I said:

"I'm getting close."

She immediately hopped off of me ("no!" I said) and got on her knees between my spread legs. She started jacking me off with both hands, staring at me lustily, biting her lip, her small tits bouncing between her skinny arms.

"Is my little prisoner gonna come for me?" she said, her voice babyish.

I nodded quickly, my dick starting to tense, pleasure growing at the base.

She smiled and jacked me off faster, her hands twisting up and down my cock, and I thought about the incredible night I'd had getting to fuck her tight body, to fuck her pretty face, and I orgasmed. Sensation rocketed through my body, my arms and legs straining against the straps. Cum shot out of me, some up onto Allie's chest, some down onto my stomach, and she giggled. She then bent forward and started licking the cum off me, her hands still sensually working my cock. The sensation became overpowering and I started laughing wildly, and she laughed too and immediately took her mouth and hands off me. I rode out the buzz, my body shaking.

She started untying me during this, and when all my limbs were free I grabbed her and pulled her to me, and kissed her on the lips. She kissed back, moaning, and we lay there, our sweaty bodies intertwined.

"Fuck yes," she said.

"Fuck. Yes," I said.

She'd had a few rules for me: leave first thing in the morning, don't ask for her number, don't find her on social. So the next morning, on my way out the door with an Uber waiting outside, I was surprised when she took my phone from me.

"Breaking your own rules?" I said, watching her fingers type in her number.

"Uh-huh," she said.

She handed the phone back to me.

"Text me whenever you want to punish me for it."

On the ride back to my car, I looked at her saved contact, wondering how long I'd wait to use it.