Taken control

Story Info
Stepping in for daddy.
3.2k words
4.4
7.6k
16
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/08/2024
Created 03/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Judy and I have lived with my parents almost all my life. My dad was a man who liked to be in control, telling you what to do, and you just did it. He did this to both me and my mom. I guess you would call him a bit on the Dom side and us on the submissive side to him.

He did believe the female should always look her best, in the way she dressed and carried herself. So, he had no problem with us dressing a bit on the sexier side. So, we did wear mini skirts and dresses, stockings, and heels, he also preferred bikinis. 

He never tried anything sexual with me, but from what I've seen and heard, he likes to play with Mom a lot.

I went to college but still lived at home. I graduated with a pretty good grade and applied at big company a few miles away. I got called in for an interview and met a bit of an old lady. She was impressed with me and then she went about telling me the company had a dress code. All females were to wear a dress or skirt, stockings, and heels, with make-up and hair done, always. Men must be in suits and have a full trim, hair wise, and no facial hair.

I had on a short dress, not close to a mini, and the stockings and heels. She told me, "If you dress this way, you will have no problem with the dress code."

I smiled, "This is the way I was brought up to dress and to look, 100% at all times."

I was hired and started with a female boss. I dressed and did what I was told, following all orders. This got me promoted fast and moved up, where I had a male boss and followed his orders to a T.

Then one day, I was running errands and papers up to the front office, and as I came into the front office a lot of commotion was going on. The President of the company had a personal assistant that got hurt in a car accident and was going to be laid up for a while, so they were trying to find someone to fill in for him.

I was off to one side dealing with my stuff and doing what was requested. I was being asked questions and I knew the answers to all of them. I turned and saw the President staring at me and he seemed to be listening to us talking. Then, he stepped over and asked, "What's your name?"

"Judy Blake, Sir."

Don't leave here, Ms. Judy, I will be right back," and he went into his office. After a bit, his secretary was told to send me into his office.

'Oh, damn, what did I do wrong?' I said to myself.

I went in and he told me, "Shut the door and sit down."

I did what he requested and I sat down carefully because I was wearing one of my shorter dresses.

"Well, Ms. Judy, I did check your performance around here and everybody is very impressed with you. So, I would like to ask you if you would like to fill in for my assistant until he gets healed back up?"

"Wow, Sir! I want to thank you for the offer, but I don't know if I'm ready for that."

"Well, my people say you are. You work hard, do what you're told, and always dress 100%.

Plus, your pay will take a big jump," he said as he chuckled and he then added, "you will be with me and tend to the things I need done and, when I travel on business, you will come along too. So, I hope you don't have a boyfriend who will get mad over that!"

Well Sir, I don't. I've been working on my job all this time and so, no boyfriend."

Just so you know, when I do travel, my wife comes with me and you will have your own room.  I have trouble sleeping alone and she keeps me coming," he said with a nasty smirk on his face, "but she prefers not to deal with my problems."

So, I took the job on and my eyes went wide open when I saw my pay check. I was very happy, so, I jumped to do all he requested and we did do a lot of travel for work. As he said, his wife came with us and we both got along great. She dressed 100% too, as she was a looker too, with the body to go with it.

When he was busy and didn't need me, she would take me to lunch and go shopping, where she even bought stuff for me. I didn't complain because it was very high-end stuff.

Then we had a big meeting at a client's house. She looked at me, "Judy, did you bring a bikini?"

"No, I didn't think I'd need one for work."

Well, I've been there and they like to hang out at the pool, so I guess we need to go shopping."

We went to a fancy store and she looked them all over. She picked up a black bikini and it was tiny.  "I like this one," she put it in her cart and started to look at more. Then she picked up one that they call a sling shot. Mostly string running up and down, with a small patch where needed.

She smiled at me, "Judy, do you shave?"   

"Well, I do a tight trim."

"Okay, I think you would look great in this, but you may need to shave more," she said as she threw it in the cart. 

"I've never wore one that small!?

"You will look great in it." 

We went back to the client's house and they were all out by the pool, so she led me into the bedroom to change. She started to strip down and she was not shy at all. She was naked very fast and I was even more impressed with her body. She had great boobs and her pussy was bare.

"You going to get dressed girl?"   

A bit red in the face I started to strip down as she put on her bikini. It was pretty small on her and showed a lot of her body.

I ended up naked and she looked at me, "Nice body there, Girl, but I do think you will have to shave. If you want, I can help you."

"No, that's okay," I said to her as she reached into her bag and gave me the stuff to shave. I went into the bathroom and shaved. Before I went back to the bedroom I slipped on the suit and looked at myself in mirror. My nipples were just covered and the small patch over my pussy, made it clear why it needed to be bare.

I came out and she smiled, "Yes, that really suits your body, Girl." She took my hand and led me out the door.  

The lady out there wore a bikini too, but not as small as ours and nowhere near as small as mine. Needless to say, we had the men chatting and drinking with us, as this went on for a while.

Then I was standing with the boss when she came up to us, "Honey, Pam just called me and told me Jimmy got hurt, so she was taking him to the hospital for stitches. I've got to go to be there with him."

I asked her, "Do you want me to join you?"

She told me, "You can stay," and she took off.   

"He will alright. It's not his first time to get hurt. She's just a bit over protective," the boss said to me with a chuckle.

So, drinking and chatting went on and he made sure I was beside him, I think he was trying to show off for the others. He would reach out and touch my back to guide me or take my hand to lead me somewhere.

We were getting to the end of it and started getting ready to leave, so I went back to change and found my outfit was gone. She must have put my stuff in the bag and took it when she hurried off. I went back out and told him what had happened.

"Don't worry, we're just going back to the hotel," and then he led me off to the limo and climbed in.

He had on a bit of a tight swim trunks and I could see his package bulge in them. He caught me looking but didn't say anything. "Well, at least I get a nice view for the ride back, he said to me.

I looked at myself and saw he was getting a nice view of me as well.

We got back and he helped me out and put his hand on my bare back, as he guided me to the front door. Everybody was looking at us as we walked in, and I felt almost naked by the way they looked.

When we stepped into the elevator, his hand slid down some to guide me in, and he had his hand on my bare ass, due to this suit only having a string that went between my cheeks. It took him a while to take his hand off my ass, but I wasn't going to yell at the boss.

On way up, he asked me about paper work and I told him, "I put them in your room."  He stopped at his room and he asked me, "Can you please get them for me?" So, I went in with him to find them and when I turned to give them to him, I saw he had fixed us drinks. 

He gave me one as he looked them over and then he smiled at me, "Judy, it doesn't matter what I ask you to do, you jump and do it, and get things done. I really like that about you."

"Well, my dad programmed me," I said as I giggled.

"He did a great job."

"I'll let him know, Sir."

"Well, with that said, we do have a big problem."

"What's that, Sir?"

"My wife's not here and I can't really sleep alone."

"I remember you telling me that before, Sir."

"Well, what I want you to do is sleep in the bed, so I can sleep."

"You want me in your bed?"

"Yes, but you don't have to worry, I love my wife and only make love with her, so I'm not about to make love to you."

I giggled some as I answered, "Well, I guess that's good news, but I didn't bring my pjs with me."

"That's okay, I can give you one of my shirts that you can use as a nightgown."

He handed me one and patted my ass, "Go change."

In my head I felt this would be safe, so I went to the bathroom and changed. His shirt was a bit long and fit almost like a nightgown on me as I buttoned the front to my neck. When I came out, he was already in bed and covered up on his side. 

"Looks like a nightgown to me."

"Yea, I guess so," I replied as I pulled the cover down some and slipped in under the covers. I laid down and put my back to him so that I didn't see him in bed with me.

"I want to thank you for doing this for me."

"That's okay, but maybe we should not mention this to your wife."

He just laughed, as I felt him roll some and then he placed a hand on my back. "I just need to touch you so I know I'm not alone. I hope you're okay with it."

"I understand."

It had been a long day, and with the drinks, I was worn out and so, it didn't take me long to drift off to sleep.

I don't know how much time went by, but I woke feeling a hand caressing my bare breast. I kinda woke me up fast and then I quicky took it all in.

Somehow, while I slept, he had unbuttoned the front of my shirt and it was now wide open. He got me lying on my back... so I was pretty much lying naked, with him pressed up to me, playing with my boobs. I knew he was naked, as his hard cock pressed into my side.

I jumped some, so he knew I was now awake.  He leaned in and started to suck on my boobs, as his hand slid down and found my naked pussy. 

"What are you doing? I thought you said you love your wife and won't make love to another woman."

He stopped sucking my boobs, but now he had a finger in my pussy. "I do love her and I will not love another woman."

"Then why are you doing this?"

"I'm not going to make love to you. I'm going to FUCK YOU!"

"I don't think so."

"I didn't ask you. You've been dressed and showing this body to me for months, and today you are in the bikini, so, I've decided it's time to fuck you."

"I don't think your wife would like this and I can't do this."

"Hhmm, that's what you say but I do feel your pussy getting wet."

"Well, you're playing with it, it's not dead."

"I'm going to tell you what, I wouldn't fuck you unless you asked me too."

Then he pulled my legs further apart and slid down, burying his face in my pussy, and going to town licking me. I went to pull away but he had his face locked into my pussy and the more I tried to get away, the more it ground into his face.

The problem was, it's been a long time for me and he knew what he was doing. Once I relaxed a bit, his hands went to my boobs playing, as he kept eating me. I found myself moaning some and even getting a bit loud. The louder I got, the better he was at it. 

I found myself fucking his face, and I was close to cumming, as he stopped eating me and kissing my stomach, as my pussy quivered. He did this for a bit of time and then went back to eating my pussy and bringing me back to getting ready, and wanting, to cum, but then he stopped again.

"What are you doing? I want to cum!"

"I know you do, but when you cum, my little slut, it's going to be on my cock!"

I'm not a slut! You tricked me into this."

"You're naked and have a married man's face buried in your pussy, fucking his face. Do you want to cum?"

Yes!"

He slid up on top of me and rubbed his hard cock up and down my pussy slit. 

"You sure you want to cum?"

"Damn it, yes!"

"Ask me to fuck you then."

I looked at him, he was serious, "Damn you! Will you fuck me?"

"Louder, and beg me now!"

"WILL. YOU. FUCK. ME?" I screamed at him, accentuating each word.

Then I felt it, as he shoved hard forcing his cock into me. I didn't know he was so big but he wasn't wasting time shoving it in.

"Damn, you're tight and I've waited too long to fuck this pussy," he stated as he pushed deeper.

When he hit bottom and had his cock all the way in me, my pussy started to cum and I mean cum. I knew I came so hard and so much that I drowned his cock.

He smiled as he started to fuck me long and hard, "I'm going to pound this new pussy of mine and make you my new slut."

I heard what he was saying and I still couldn't believe I was fucking him. My legs were wrapped around him, holding on as he pounded me into the bed. He lasted for a long time and I came two more times before I felt him slam deep and pushed into me, and then I felt his cock filling me. 

"Take this, you little bitch," he screamed as he filled me up.

This was ringing in my ears and then he fell on me and just laid on top of me.

"From now on, I'm your new daddy and you are going to be my new slut toy."

"What about your wife?"

"Don't worry about her, she knows me."

Then he rolled off me pulling his cock out. It felt like a flood pouring out and he rolled onto his back.

"You might as well get used to it and doing what your told," he said as he reached over, pulling my head over to him. "Suck your new cock and clean it up!"

He pushed my face to his cock as he rubbed it against my lips, "Open up!" I opened some and he pushed it in, "Clean it up!" So, I started to suck and lick on it.

"That's it, get that clean and get it hard again."

As I sucked, he was holding my head, but he was also slapping my ass, and telling me, "Get it hard." 

It was coming back to life as I sucked. "That's it, Bitch! Suck it and when you get it hard enough, I want you to get on top and fuck yourself with it."

I felt it was rock hard again, so I stopped sucking and looked at it. Then, I slowly slid on top of him and took his cock into my pussy and slowly worked my way down onto him. Once I got him into me, I slowly started to bounce up and down on it fucking myself with it. 

He smiled and played with my boobs as I rode his cock.

"So, I guess I do have me a new, little, SLUT!"

"That's what I was told."

I rode his cock, moaned loudly before he filled me again, and came two more times. We were both worn out from the long day of drinking and fucking, as we both laid down and fell asleep.

When I woke up, he was awake, playing on his phone. He saw me open my eyes and he smiled.

"I think we need a shower," he said as he pulled me into the shower.  As we showered, he played with my body feeling me up and getting me cleaned up. His cock was back up and rock hard as he pulled me out of the shower and back into the main room.

He pushed on my shoulders forcing me onto my knees, pushing his cock to my face. I readily took his cock and started to suck it as he started to fuck my face and held my head as he did. 

Then I heard a female voice and I knew the voice, it was his wife. She kind of had a laugh in her voice, "I see it worked!"

"Yes, she even fucked me last night!"

He pulled me up to my feet, "Stick around, Honey and you can watch me fuck her," as he led me to the bed.

"She does what you tell her?"

"Yes, she knows I'm her new DADDY," he said and then he smacked my ass as I got on the bed. I looked at his wife and she was slowly undressing with a smile on her face.