Jack's Adventures 04: Kara 02

Story Info
I fucked the lead actress silly after the wrap party.
2k words
4.63
3.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kara walked over to me and climbed on the bed. I lay on my back in front of her. She stood on her knees, her dark red hair cascading down over her breasts, then gathered it all behind her head and wrapped it into a loose ponytail. Then she bent over, throwing her ass in the air, and put her head on my thigh, next to my flaccid dick.

"Is he tired?" she asked, rubbing her head against my thigh.

"I think he just needs a little caffeine," I said.

"I can help with that."

She took my dick in her hand and started playing with it, turning it back and forth, tugging on it slowly, staring at it raptly. Then she closed her eyes and started kissing it tenderly, and at the feel of her soft lips it started to slowly stir back to life. Every so often she opened her eyes and looked up at me, and those piercing blue eyes, with her lips touching my dick, made me grow further.

Finally she opened her mouth and put the whole floppy thing in it, closing her lips around the base. She started to run her tongue all around it, sucking on it slowly. She lifted her chest so her boobs hung against my thighs, and I looked up her back, to her tiny waist, to her wide butt, and I started imagining fucking her, plowing her from behind, her ass smacking against my thighs. The combination of that image, and the sensation of her tongue playing with my dick, did the job: within a couple minutes I hardened to my fullest, and she couldn't keep it all in her mouth anymore. She pulled away, stroking it with her hand, admiring its length.

"Nice work," I said.

She smiled triumphantly and rose up on her knees again. She threw a leg over me and straddled my waist, her pussy poised over my dick. Then she reached under her to get a hand on it and guided it toward her vagina. While she did this I put my hands up on her tits and massaged them, so grateful that I was getting to play with them, that I'd gotten to fuck them, to spray my cum over them. I felt my dick touch the wetness of her hole, she moaned softly, and then she let go and I pushed in.

I was fucking Kara. I was fucking a Hollywood starlet.

Her pussy was wet but tight, and she put her hands on my chest as she eased down onto my cock. I moved my hands to her waists, stabilizing her. She had her eyes closed, breathing deeply. l felt every inch of my cock slowly enter her pussy, until our pelvises were pressing against each other, and her eyes opened wide.

"My lord," she said.

She raised her hips and her pussy moved back up my dick, then she lowered them, bottoming out again. Then again, picking up the pace gradually, establishing a rhythm. Her tits were hanging forward, pushed together between her arms, and I let go of her waist and reached up and fondled them again, lifting them and squeezing them as she fucked herself with my dick.

We stayed like this for a minute, until she fully sat on me and started grinding her hips forward and back, in a fluid coordinated motion that emphasized the arch of her back, the curve of her ass. Her clit was rubbing against my pelvis, the inside of her pussy stimulating every inch of my cock.

Her hands were planted on my pecs, giving her leverage as she continued to ride me. She looked down at me, a look of determination settling on her face, and she started grinding harder and faster. I looked determinedly back at her, challenging her, fuck me harder I dare you, and I groped her breasts more roughly, twisting her nipples, giving one tit a light slap. She sped up further, and I pushed my hips up into her, making sure that she felt my entire thick cock move inside her with each push of her hips, daring her to stop if she couldn't take it. Our breathing grew fast and ragged, us staring daggers into each others eyes, until suddenly she slowed down and sat up straight, one hand on her forehead, her eyes closed, breathing out slowly and inhaling deeply.

"Tired myself out there," she said.

"Lean back," I said, lifting my knees.

I took my hands off her breasts and held her waist and she followed my instruction, leaning back against my raised thighs, and putting her hands on the mattress for support. I engaged my core and lifted her slightly, then started to work my hips, subtly pulsing my cock up and down, the angle pushing it against the very top of her vagina. Her clit sat just above my cock and I moved one thumb to it and started circling it. She moaned loudly, and we stayed here for a minute, her tight wet pussy gripping my dick as I pushed in and out, me ogling the gorgeous shape of her, her head back, her eyes on the ceiling, her back arched, her big tits pushing upward.

Then I suddenly pulled her forward and down towards me, embracing her, wrapping my arms around her upper back, her tits pressing against my chest, her chin going over my shoulder. I put one hand on the back of her head, the other gripped an ass cheek, and I started thrusting my hips, fast. She started moaning raggedly as I pounded her, our bodies slapping together. The harder I went, the tighter I held her to me, driving my cock in and out of her pussy, fwap fwap fwap, her moaning growing in pitch, the speed and pleasure overpowering her. I kept it up steadily and at an incredible tempo, my breath even, my body not tiring or cramping.

She tried to rise off of me at one point but I held her firm and kept fucking her. Her mouth went to my ear.

"Please, I'm gonna..." she said.

I went even faster, drilling her with my cock.

"I'm gonna..." she said again. "I'm gonna..."

And she screamed again, longer this time, as she came again, her body shuddering violently around me, me continuing to hold her firmly, continuing to thrust, making sure she still felt every inch of my cock in her pussy. Her scream turned into a long moan, and her shaking slowed. I slowed as well, making my thrusts sensual, riding out the end of her orgasm. Then she climbed off of me, my dick sliding out of her pussy, both of them soaked, and she collapsed, burying her head in my pillows, and half laughed, half groaned.

"Howwwwww," she said.

I didn't answer, just flipped over and got on my knees between her legs. I lifted her waist up, raising her ass in the air in front of me, and I slid my cock back in her pussy.

She gasped, writhed in the pillows, then raised up on her arms and looked back at me wildly. I didn't move for a few seconds, not wanting to overwhelm her with sensation, just letting her feel my cock throbbing inside of her. She looked forward, shaking her head, and I looked down at her body. Her ass looked incredible, stretched wide in front of me, tapering to her absurdly thin waist.

I started to thrust, slowly. Her pussy gripped my cock even tighter in this position, and every pump of my hips felt incredible. My hands started to roam, grabbing her waist and ass, moving forward and fondling her hanging breasts, venturing further up to her hair. I wrapped my hand in her ponytail and pulled on it lightly, and I started to speed up my thrusts, watching her vagina grip at my dick, her juices accumulating on my shaft. I increased my pull on her ponytail, she arched her neck toward me, and, staying inside her, I got onto my feet on the bed and squatted behind her butt and kept driving my dick down into her. I was going fast now, fucking her hard, making my headboard bounce against the wall. Kara was making a guttural moan, the sound tight in her arched neck, punctuated by each thrust of my cock.

After a few minutes, keeping my dick buried in her pussy, I got back on my knees and pushed Kara forward onto the mattress, her now laying prone underneath me. She turned her head to the side, one eye looking up at me. I straddled her ass and gripped her butt with my hands as I started to thrust again. She moved one hand under her stomach and started to play with her clit. I gyrated my hips as I worked, up and down, side to side, and she moaned as the movement stimulated every part of her pussy, inside and out. I then leaned forward over her and let her feel my body weight on her, pinning her to the mattress, one hand on her head and the side of her face.

"This okay?" I asked.

"Yes," she breathed.

And I started fucking her faster, my pelvis slapping against her ass cheeks, me pushing her deep into the mattress, staring at her beautiful blue eye, her sharp jaw, her soft lips, as she pleasured herself with a hand. We weren't here very long, her completely at my mercy, no choice but to get fucked senseless, before her mouth opened wide in shock, she shut her eyes tight, and her body started to spasm. No scream this time, no sound at all, just a silent wordless orgasm, coursing through her devastated body. When the shaking subsided, I pulled out and she lay there on her stomach, staring at the wall, one finger touching her lips.

I sat against the wall, catching my breath, watching her. After a minute she moved, pushing slowly onto her back, and looked at me. Her mascara was smeared, her expression wild.

"You okay?" I asked.

She nodded. Then she looked at my penis, still erect between my legs.

"I need to make you come," she said, her voice pleading.

"Can I fuck you again?" I said.

She nodded.

"Just lie right there," I said.

I climbed over her and pushed her legs apart, positioning myself between them. She took her hair out of her ponytail, now damp with sweat, and spread it down over her chest, fringing her huge breasts. She looked up at me, incredibly vulnerable, and I pulled her thighs toward me, and inserted my cock into her soaking pussy.

Her head whipped back and forth on the pillow.

"How," she said, "just how."

Her pleasure was turning me on immensely, and I'd been close to coming for a few positions now. I just wanted to finish while looking at her gorgeous face and incredible tits.

"Look at me," I said.

She did, and I started to fuck her, my core and my cock pumping up into her tight pussy, her hips, her skinny waist, her blue eyes staring up at me, her mouth open, her tits bouncing up and down on her chest. In a few seconds I nodded quickly.

"Yeah?" she said.

"Yeah," I said.

"Wherever you want."

My cock tightened and I felt the pleasure coming and I pulled out and I came over her again. Not as much this time but still a good bit, roping up her belly, onto her tits, and the sensation was a thousand times greater, her pussy having worked my cock thoroughly.

When I was spent I collapsed backward on the bed and we lay there for a couple minutes, breathing heavily. At some point I felt her move and I heard the bathroom door, then she was back, crawling over me, laying her chin on her hands on my chest, looking at me.

"This was the best sex I ever had," she said.

"Yeah," was all I could manage.

"Can we do it again sometime?"

"I'll be wherever you want me, whenever."

She leaned forward and kissed me. Those soft lips. That strawberry taste. Then she pulled back and looked me in the eye.

"I'll hold you to that," she said.