Trucker and the Teen

Story Info
An older trucker and a young girl - who seduces whom?
14.4k words
4.69
13.9k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SilkMoon
SilkMoon
171 Followers

The Trucker

Big John tapped away at his smartphone, the screen glowing with one of the many messenger apps the big trucker had installed on the device. He was chatting with an 18-year-old girl he had met in an online chat room a few weeks ago. Not long after he had entered the chat room she had sent him a message, and his carefully crafted replies seemingly clicked with the girl. Soon the big man was spending a large amount of time online chatting with the teen. In a short time, the two were texting and talking on the phone together.

The fact that the teen lived just a few hundred miles from where his big rig was parked was of special interest to the brawny trucker.

The massive truck sat idling on a dark side road, the interior lit with the blue glow of the older truck driver's phone. The stocky man relaxed in the cab of his huge black Peterbilt 579 eighteen-wheel long hauler. He was lounging in the extended sleeper of the huge truck, taking the rest break mandated for all long-haul drivers.

John had been on the road for years now, long divorced and with no permanent address besides a mailbox in South Dakota - the big rig was his home. His relationships were dotted here and there along his coast-to-coast route, companions that he had met and cultivated on the Internet.

Bald, with a neatly trimmed gray beard, broad shoulders, and thick, tattooed arms, the ex-football lineman was still in very good physical shape, despite his long-haul trucking job. At 62, the twice-divorced, burly grandfather had no problem getting women to fuck him.

His weakness, however, was for younger women. Despite his age, the trucker found that there were plenty of them coast to coast that found him very attractive.

Big John had compiled a long list of young female conquests coast to coast and currently, he had five young women along his route he regularly visited.

The internet was how he found them.

He had started trading messages with this teen a few days ago as he left the East Coast behind. As they chatted, the conversation became more explicit as the days went by.

The chat between the older man and the eighteen-year-old with the screen name "Moongrrl'' had quickly turned sexual, some of it in the form of explicit role-playing. A stranger, a step-father, and a family friend were some of the sexual roles he had played with the girl in their online role-playing.

All of the characters in the sex scenarios that unfolded were older men seducing or forcing the teen while she played a subservient role in the story, bending to the will of an older man.

While chatting with the young girl, the broad-shouldered, gray-bearded 62-year-old had sweet-talked the eighteen-year-old brunette into sending him some nude pictures of herself. He was not disappointed with what he received.

The pics showed the teen in front of a bathroom mirror, phone in hand, nude. The girl was cute, slim, with long curly brown hair, small tits with perky nipples.

She was almost perfect.

He had flattered her, heaping praise on the young brunette, who in turn flirted back in a way the burly trucker recognized.

Chatting with hundreds of girls had taught him to look for signs that the girl was into older men and leaning towards a submissive role in the relationship. From their chats, he could tell the girl was fantasizing about being with an older man, possibly considering a relationship with a man many years her senior.

There were signs such as an absent father figure at home, discussing the benefits of an older man for a boyfriend, or chatting about fantasies featuring being seduced or coerced into sex by older men. Her chats revealed an image of a girl longing for the experienced hand of an older sex partner.

After a few explicit role-playing chats, he instinctively knew that this teen was not just toying with a fantasy, it was a very real desire.

The language she used, her vulnerability and openness, plus her willingness to send him explicit photos revealed to the older man that she was more than curious and willing to explore her fantasies in real life.

The girl told him that she had used a fake ID to get into bars near her hometown. She admitted she had gone looking for men much older than her, and when she found one she liked, letting them touch and fondle her in dark booths or crowded tables. She admitted spending the night at a motel with an older man recently, telling John in detail how the night went.

This didn't surprise the big man, as they had met in a chat room labeled "Young Girls for Older Men."

After a few days of chatting, the older man sent her a casual snap of himself in front of his truck and suggested that they meet up sometime.

After he had received several explicit pics of the little brunette teen, Big John honored their trade and sent the girl a few pictures of his own. One image showed his thick penis hard and the smooth mushroom head wet and shiny. His cock wasn't long, but the thickness of it and the fat round head appealed to a lot of women.

"See what you do 2 me?" He wrote to her. "All of it rock hard."

"OMG - I'm wet too...That looks so good!" The girl Madison typed back. "That's bigger than six inches!"

"Lol, maybe a little." he typed back.

Quickly following was a photo of her pink pussy, with a pair of her fingers slipped inside the glistening opening.

Over the next few nights, they transitioned from chatting online to talking on the phone. Their conversation was intimate, warm, and fun and, after a few tentative chats, the girl readily got sexy with him. She openly discussed past sexual experiences, how she liked to masturbate, and what she liked a guy to do to her. She also exposed her submissive side, which the older man picked up on quickly. He made sure to guide their roleplays to reflect her desire to be controlled and coerced.

The young girl began to call John in the morning, so he could help out with her morning masturbation ritual.

Slowly and in detail, the older man would describe their first meeting, how his big hands would feel like moving over her body, what his massive arms holding her would feel like; what his mouth on her pussy would do to her.

Finally, his deep voice described how his cock would feel sliding into the girl's pussy.

Soon he could hear the sounds of the girl whimpering and gasping as she orgasmed on the other end of the line. John sometimes masturbated while he talked with the girl on the phone, describing their fucking until his cock was pumping in his hand.

"Fuck Baby, you made me cum." He rumbled into the phone after the last session.

"I did? Did you cum a lot?" The young girl asked breathlessly.

"Yeah, Baby-doll. I always cum a lot. You should see."

"I love that," The girl said quietly, "I want to see you cum."

"You want my cock in you, don't you, Baby? My big cock cumming in you."

"I do. I want that, Daddy." Came the soft reply.

"Let's make it happen OK? Let's meet and get naked Babygirl."

He let her know he and his big rig would be near her town, and he could easily divert from his route to see her. The young girl agreed to meet the big trucker.

Two days later his big Peterbilt 579 was idling in a pull-off on the edge of a small town in Missouri. The 18-wheeler had rolled to a stop on this lonely road on the edge of town, just after dark. The gravel road near the city park was lined by a row of huge looming Cottonwood trees.

He had made a small detour to drive to the town of three thousand and scouted the area with a map app to find a spot to pull off. The spot needed to be off the path a bit, but not where it would look unusual for an 18-wheeler to be sitting. A trucker friend sent a pin showing a local spot where big trucks would often park for mandated driver rest periods.

He had made sure the sleeper was clean and tidy in preparation for their meet-up. The space was as big as could be purchased in a truck like his, as John was a large man. The UltraCab sleeper was a roomy cab configuration, with a refrigerator and a sizable flat-screen TV among other extras like a large, extremely comfortable bed.

The arrangement was that John would text the young girl when he was in town, describe his rig, and let her know where he was parked.

Not long after he sent the text, his phone buzzed with her reply. And a few moments later, there was a tentative knock at his passenger door.

"Hi, John...It's Maddy." A voice asked tentatively.

The broad-shouldered man opened the door and extended a hand to help the teen climb up into the cab and out of the cold.

The young girl was wearing tight jeans and a white cropped t-shirt that revealed her flat stomach. As she climbed up into the cab her puffy coat opened for a second and he could see her nipples were hard and straining against the thin material. The brawny older man caught a glimpse of her braless little tits jiggling slightly as she stepped up into the truck.

"Welcome to my home, hon." The large man said, extending a huge hand to the teen.

"Oh my God, this truck is big!" The girl exclaimed.

John reached out and swept her up with a thick arm, embracing her firmly. She felt good in his arms, soft, firm, and athletic.

"At last. It's so good to hold you baby." The huge older man rumbled. He had gazed at pics of her perfect round boobs for the past week, now she was pressing those same tits firmly into him.

As in her pics, she had a mane of curly brown hair and large brown eyes. Her lips were full and pouty, her nose was long, slightly large for her face; a feature that Big John loved. With her long hair, big eyes, and slim waist, the teen looked almost elf-like; dainty, and thin. Her butt was small and round.

The older man enveloped the slim brunette in his massive arms in a big hug.

"I feel like we've known each other for a while," He said laughing

"I know, right?."

"How about a quick tour?" He asked as the girl slid into the leather passenger seat.

The trucker rotated her seat to face the rear of the sleeper - a large bed, overhead storage big screen TV, and neat, clean package. He pointed out the items in the neat space one by one.

"Wow, it's like a little house. So cozy." She said,

"So, that's the tour." He turned his leather driver's seat to face her. The burly man looked huge in the small space

"You look amazing in person." Big John said warmly, taking in the young girl sitting across from him.

"You look really good too." The young girl said, blushing.

The huge older man reached out and drew the teen close.

"Look at this. I get hard just being close to you." The older man took her hand and placed it on the bulge in his Carhartt pants.

Her hand rested on his bulge for a moment, then she began to softly rub the large shape nestled under the material.

He leaned down to kiss the girl and her hand stayed on his bulge. Her jacket fell to the floor and he sat back in the huge leather bucket seat, pulling the slim girl onto his lap.

He slipped a big, rough hand under her shirt and closed his fingers on one of the teens' firm, soft tits.

The young girl wriggled her butt on his lap as they kissed, grinding against his hard-on.

Her tongue darted into his mouth as they continued to make out in the soft folds of the leather seat. The huge trucker's large hands were busy under her shirt, roughly fondling one small tit and then moving to the other. The young girl's nipples were as hard as pencil erasers as the big man rolled them between his calloused fingers.

John moved his hand between her legs and deftly undid her pants. The young teen let out a soft moan as the burly trucker unzipped her jeans.

The older man's huge hand slipped under the denim and her wet panties. He felt the girl shudder as he found her clit and softly circled it with a big finger. The slim teen hung on his broad shoulders as he explored her pussy, still concealed by her damp panties.

The young girl clung to his big shoulders as a thick finger, wet with her juices, slipped inside her warm pussy. He was pleased to feel how wet the teen was as the big man slid his finger deep into the girl.

The slim young brunette shuddered on his lap, her legs opening wide to allow the older man's hand complete freedom to explore her smooth pussy.

His two powerful arms moved her off his lap and down between his knees. The young girl knelt obediently between the man's massive legs, her two hands resting on his thighs, gazing up at him.

As he sat in the big captain's chair looking at the young girl waiting between his legs, he undid his belt. He then unzipped his pants as the slim teen knelt between his legs, her large brown watching his movements expectantly.

"Get it out for me Babygirl." The older man said firmly.

The slim teen took hold of the older man's boxer briefs with both her small hands and slowly pulled the material over his thick cock. The meaty hard-on of the older man emerged as she peeled back the briefs. Her eyes widened as she gently took his fat member in one hand and stroked it. John smiled as he saw her hand was too small to wrap completely around the thick shaft.

As the burly man watched, the girl took the fat round head of his cock in her mouth, softly kissing and licking the smooth mushroom.

Her soft, warm mouth on John's cock felt like wet velvet, and the sight of the slim girl with the mop of curly hair loving his hard-on was extremely exciting.

As she gently squeezed the tip of his cock, a large drop of clear precum emerged from the large opening in the head.

Her small wet tongue flicked out and licked it away.

As he watched, the teen took as much of his thick cock in her mouth as she could, until the older man felt the head touch the back of the teen's throat.

The huge trucker leaned back into the leather seat to watch the beautiful girl struggle to get the length of his cock down her throat. John reached out and put a huge hand on the back of her head, guiding her mouth down on his thickness.

With a handful of her hair, he could manipulate the girl's head, stroking his cock with her mouth.

He pulled her head up, to see most of his shaft glistening with the teens' saliva.

The sensation was exquisite, and the older man had to focus to keep from cumming in the little teen's mouth.

"It's so thick Daddy...I love it." The young girl gasped before the huge man's hand guided her mouth back down on his chunky cock.

The slim teen gagged once, but soon his erection was disappearing into her mouth over and over.

Big John had imagined the young girl blowing him many times, and in their role-playing, she had described how she would deep-throat the older man's thick cock. John also knew she was determined to take his entire thing in her mouth, and she told him about practicing on a fat, silicone penis-shaped dildo she had bought online.

"Oh my God, Honey. That feels so good." John's deep voice intoned.

The girl paused to frantically pull his heavy jeans down to the floor of the cab and he felt her petite hands cupping his balls. As soon as she had his pants off, the teen took the older man's cock in her small hands and lowered her full lips over the head.

"Fuck Babygirl, that's how you take care of your Daddy." Big John's voice rumbled as he watched his shaft disappear into the mouth of the curly-haired teenager.

The older man settled back and took in the sight of the little brunette making love to his hard-on, kissing, licking, and sucking the thick cock in her hands.

The slim little elf was talented, Big John thought as he watched her worship his fat hard-on.

"Don't make me cum Babygirl." He said, smiling.

"I want..." The teen began to shyly say.

"What do you want, baby?" The large man asked.

"I want you to cum in me, Daddy."

"Mmm, don't you worry BabyGirl, Daddy will cum in you." Big John said. "After a while."

The huge bald trucker rose from the driver's seat and lifted the teen to her feet, his large hands pushing her pants down, and sliding them off. They fell around the teen's slim ankles and she stepped out of them.

Nude from the waist down, his thick erection swinging between his legs, the older man led the nearly naked girl to the back of the sleeper cab.

Big John settled onto his bed and slipped his t-shirt over his head. He took his thick cock in one beefy hand for the girl to see, stroking it slowly for her.

"You want to suck this big cock a little more, don't you Honey?" He asked the slim teen standing nude at the side of his bed.

"Yes." the young girl murmured dreamily, gazing at the erect cock the big man was leisurely stroking.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, Daddy. I want more of your cock." The teen replied obediently.

The big man settled back against a pillow to watch the girl curl up between his legs.

Her hands wrapped around his thick cock, gently kissing and licking it. The trucker's dick was throbbing slightly in her hand, very hard and so fat the young girl could barely get her hand around its girth.

The girl kept the bulbous head of his hard-on wet with her saliva, sucking and kissing the big knob. One of her hands held his round balls as the other stroked the length of the shaft.

Each stroke of the young Brunette's hand caused a fat, shiny drop of clear pre-cum to emerge from the large opening at the tip.

The young girl licked each pearl of pre-cum off with a quick motion of her tongue.

She made some soft cooing sounds as she continued to pleasure the big trucker's cock, struggling a bit to get the girth of the shaft in her mouth.

One of John's huge hands rested lightly on the back of her head, the other stroked his full white beard as he watched the teen hungrily feasting on his fat hard-on.

"Oh my god...I love it." The girl murmured, taking a break from the big man's thick member, and brushing curly brown hair from her face.

As she pulled away, a long string of pre-cum stretched from the head of his cock to her chin.

Her eyes were locked on the older man's meaty hard-on, one small hand stroking its length.

"That feels so good, Honey." You like making me feel good don't you?" The huge older man asked, wiping some pre-cum and saliva off her chin with a thick calloused thumb.

"Yes, Daddy. I love it." The teenage brunette's big brown eyes were open wide, trusting, and submissive.

John knew the look well, and he also knew this little one would be more than willing to do whatever he wanted.

The young teen took his thumb in her mouth and sucked it clean.

"I love the way you suck Daddy's big cock, Babygirl." the huge man's deep voice intoned.

"I love it, Daddy." The teen murmured, both of her small hands around the shaft, stroking his thick member.

As her lips went back to the round head of his hard-on, John continued talking to the girl with his deep, rumbling voice. His voice was soothing, but firm and commanding. The girl was mesmerized by the sound of the big man's words, the taste and feel of his fat cock in her mouth, and his gentle, strong hands on her body.

The older man's presence was so powerful the girl found herself in a dreamy, nearly trance-like state of submission.

One of the older man's beefy hands grabbed a fistful of the teen's curly brown hair and pulled it firmly, pulling her head down on his fat cock.

"I know you want that cock inside you Honey." The big man's voice rumbled on, his deep voice like a siren's song to the girl. "I know you can't wait to feel my cock in you. I'm going to slide this big thing in you, Baby. Deep in you. I'm going to fuck your little pussy until you cum."

The girl was squirming now, and John could see she had one hand between her legs. As her fingers frantically rubbed her clit he could hear the wet sound of her fingers in her cunt.

"Get naked Babygirl. Daddy wants you nude for him. Strip for me...that's right."

SilkMoon
SilkMoon
171 Followers