Jack's Adventures 05: Hayley 01

Story Info
My gorgeous yoga teacher went down on me in the shower.
3.3k words
4.58
3.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the fifth story.

This is the story of Hayley.

Hayley was a yoga instructor. I'd taken up classes in my late twenties to hone my physical fitness and, let's be honest, meet beautiful women. I didn't even have to meet them, just exercising around them was enough, watching the magic of leggings and yoga pants at work, leaving little to my imagination. If I got laid out of it, well that was just the cherry on the cake.

I signed up for beginner yoga at a small studio in West Hollywood, and ended up in Hayley's class. I was early my first day, the first one in the studio. Part of me wanted to set up my mat in a back corner, hoping my inevitable failures would be less conspicuous, but I laid it out right in the center. Confidence, Cohen.

I was doing some preliminary stretching, looking between the mirrored walls, gazing out the skylight, when the door opened and Hayley entered. I clocked a tan body and blonde hair before she looked at me and smiled...

Well holy shit, I'd hit the yoga teacher jackpot.

Her body was long and lithe, toned without looking muscular, curvy in all the right places: b-cup breasts that sat high on her chest, noticeable hips and a small perky butt. Her hair was beach blonde, her eyes bright and emerald green, her face small and round. Her smile was wide and disarming; it crinkled her eyes and nose and made her look like she was laughing. I'd find out later she was 29, but the joyousness of that expression, the tightness of her body, the lift of her tits and ass, made her look almost a decade younger.

"Hey!" she said, coming over to me. She had a bouncing, long-strided walk that reminded me of a baby deer.

I stood up and shook her hand. Her eyes were just below mine.

"Jack," I said.

"Hayley. First time?"

"Yeah."

"Well try to keep up, and I'll try not to put you on your ass."

"I'm not opposed," I said.

She looked at me with mild surprise. I hadn't meant to push it that fast, it just came out. But I smiled and to my immense relief she laughed, throwing her head back, her hair cascading behind her head.

"You're gonna be trouble," she said.

"I'll try not to be," I said.

"Don't try too hard," she said, and winked. "Welcome."

She went to set up and I resumed stretching. Other women started to filter in, and I found I couldn't care less how attractive they were. I only had eyes for Hayley.

My first class went generally terribly, my body not ready to stretch in the ways it was being asked to, but there was a silver lining: Hayley was very hands-on, and was often there to move me into the right shape. Her hands ended up touching most parts of my body - my biceps, my abs, my thighs - as she corrected my form. Her hands were strong, her touch firm. She adjusted me confidently, and it turned me on immensely.

I didn't push our relationship that day. When it was time to go, I thanked her for her instruction and left. I was going to win her with dedication.

So I kept coming back. Always the first one in, always the first one to greet her, impressing her with my commitment and quick improvement. We started chatting before each class, always a slyly flirtatious conversation, and got to know each other. She learned about my goals in film, I learned that she'd come to Los Angeles to be a model, but gave that up after six months; yoga had been her life's passion ever since. She was generally a very cheery person, but I found myself especially good at making her laugh, and we soon became good friends.

A month in, we talked relationships. Hayley was committed to being her own woman, staying free and unattached for the time being. I echoed her sentiments, saying that if someone special came along, great, but in the meantime I was just looking to have fun. I didn't know when I'd make my move, but figured it best to seed in that I was always down for a casual fuck, and hope that seed germinated in her brain.

Another month later, I decided it was time to check if the seed had become a flower. We were chatting before class and I dropped that I'd love to grab coffee sometime. She nodded immediately and agreed exuberantly. We exchanged numbers, and before next week's class, I texted her.

Hey! Jack here. How about coffee tomorrow after class? On me.

I watched her immediately start typing back.

Ya! Not on you. Don't be ridick. I make good stuff at home. That sound ok?

Inviting me into her home...that sounded more than okay.

Of course. Can't wait to try it.

The next day, when she walked into the studio, we grinned at each other, but didn't chat. It made me feel like our coffee date was more "date" than "coffee." Then I watched her stretch, her tan body lit by the golden sun coming through the skylight. She put her hair in a ponytail, spread her long legs on her mat, and bent down over her left leg. I looked at her ass, then down her thigh, to where her forehead touched her knee, and felt like her eyes glanced toward me briefly. My cock stirred against my spandex.

After class, I packed up my stuff, made eye contact with her and winked, and went to wait outside the building. It was a cool spring day and I leaned on my yoga mat, enjoying the breeze. After a couple minutes she came out alone, her smile bright.

"Ready?" she asked.

"Ready," I said.

I followed her car into the hills between East Hollywood and Silver Lake, to a small two-story building surrounded by trees. She had the ground floor unit, a crooked space with low ceilings and bumpy wood floors, maybe built during Kennedy, more likely during Eisenhower. The windows looked out on the surrounding greenery, and she'd filled the inside with trailing plants. Natural light was wanting, but the dimness felt cozy, not suffocating.

"What a space," I said, walking from the kitchen to the living room, ducking my head in the doorway.

"The landlords live above me," Hayley said, hanging her keys on a hook. "They haven't raised my rent in years."

I looked at her old tattered couch, her glass coffee table topped with fashion monographs. She stowed her yoga mat in a closet, then turned to look at me. For a moment we just looked at each other, no one talking, aware we were still in sweaty, tight, workout clothes.

"Right!" she said. "Coffee!"

I smiled. "You forgot?"

"Why else would you be here?" she said.

"Why else..." I said.

We kept looking at each other, smiling, electricity crackling. She stepped close to me. I looked down into her bright green eyes. My cock started to move.

"I'll go make it then," she said.

She stepped around me, a hand trailing over my shoulder, and she entered the kitchen. I followed her in. She had a glistening coffee maker, two sided, that looked four decades more modern than every other appliance in the kitchen.

I leaned against the doorframe and while we chatted I watched her work, enjoying her beautiful body lean here, lean there. Then we took our steaming mugs into the living room and sat on her couch, me lounging with my elbow over the back, her cross-legged facing me. We chatted very briefly before she asked:

"Actually, do you mind if I stretch out?"

"Not at all," I said.

And she leaned back against the arm of the couch and extended her legs over my lap. She was wearing yoga shorts today, ones that stopped mid-thigh, and I looked down her thighs past her knobby knees to her slim calves and beautiful feet, everything the color of honey. We continued to talk and drink our coffees, laughing with each other, me reveling in her sunny looks and disposition, and time flew.

When I finished my coffee, I put my mug on the table, and then put my hands on her legs.

"How about I thank you for the classes," I said, "with a small massage."

"You already pay for them," she said.

"Then consider this a tip."

Hayley smiled and leaned back further with her coffee. "I won't say no. I'm a bit sensitive, so I apologize if I boot you in the face."

"I'll go easy. For my sake."

I started massaging her left calf, using my thumbs to apply the slightest pressure I could, running them in small circles. She moaned appreciatively.

"That good?" I asked.

"That's very good," she said.

I worked my fingers down the muscle, pushing my thumbs down it softly, and my cock started to wake up. I switched to her right calf and did the same routine. I looked over at Hayley and she was tilting her head back and forth, her eyes closed, taking long breaths through her nose and then letting out soft exhales between pursed lips.

When I was done with the calves I put my hands on her feet, and she sat upright, giggling.

"Too much!" she said.

"I just touched you!" I said.

"I know, I know!"

I touched them again and they kicked, and she laughed. She put her mug down with a clatter and then leaned all the way forward (flexible) and put her hands on my arms.

"No feet, no feet," she said, gasping.

Her face was right next to mine now.

"No feet," I said.

Her emerald eyes were looking into mine. We held there...and I leaned in and kissed her.

She kissed back ferociously, her hands flying to my neck. I let go of her feet and put my hands around her bare waist and we both leaned her direction, her lying back on the couch, me coming over her, making out the whole time. She not only looked like honey, she tasted like honey, and I wanted to absolutely devour her.

I put my knees either side of her and dropped more of my weight toward her, bringing more of us into contact. Her thin body wriggled beneath me, then started gyrating, bringing her hips up to meet my crotch. My cock was swelling now, and I dropped my hips so she could feel it push against her pussy. She moaned and her hips moved faster, with incredible control, and I felt the power of her core working.

I put one hand on one of her boobs and started massaging it. The sports bra was dampening the feeling but they still felt soft and buoyant. I moved my hand to try going under the bra, and she broke off kissing me.

"Wait," she said. Her face was wild, her eyes wide. "Not yet."

"Okay," I said, prepared to give her space.

"I'm gross. I want to shower."

"Awesome."

"Do you?"

I looked at her, trying to catch her meaning.

"With you?" I said.

She nodded a few times very quickly.

I smiled. "I would love to shower with you."

"Then let's go!" she said.

And she was out from under me like a shot, dragging me by the hand across the room, into the bathroom. She leaned into the shower (a walk-in, big enough for us to move around) and flipped it on, water sprayed out, and we hurriedly undressed. I ripped off my shirt and shorts quickly, and watched her pull her bra off over her head, her tits bouncing free, and then watched her pull down her shorts. When we were both completely naked we turned toward each other and looked at the bodies in front of us.

Her body was a dream. Her breasts sat high on her chest, b-cups that were perfectly perky, like you might see drawn in a cartoon, with light brown nipples pointing slightly outward. I looked down her tan stomach to the space between her legs, not a hair or imperfection to be seen. She looked down at my half-erect penis, and looked up at me shyly.

"Damn," she said.

"Damn," I said.

And she opened the shower door, steam flowed out, and we stepped in. The water pressure was a bit weak, but it was better than being too strong, and the temperature was perfect. We stood under the water, our hair starting to fall wet around our faces, and started making out, our naked bodies pressing up against each other. My cock hardened further and pressed against her thigh. One of her hands dropped and started playing with it, tugging on it slowly. I started kissing her neck, and she looked down at my penis, and I felt her hand speed up. Her hand was strong and her form good, and I was soon completely erect.

I moved from kissing her neck to kissing one of her perfect breasts, starting on the underside of the breast, taking it in my mouth, running my teeth over her skin, and then putting her nipple in my mouth and licking it. My hand played with her other tit, massaging and squeezing it, rubbing her nipple, before I kissed and licked my way across her cleavage and took that breast in my mouth.

She took her hands off my dick and squeezed body wash into her hands and started lathering it over me. I felt her hands rub over my shoulders and arms, across my chest, down my stomach, along my dick - once, twice, three times - then over my balls...

"One second," she said. I took my mouth off her breast. "I have to get your legs."

She descended to her knees, now eye level with my stomach. She rubbed her hands over my butt, then down one thigh and calf, my dick brushing against her chin and chest. She moved her hands to my other leg, lathering me in soap.

Then her hands went back to my dick.

I looked down at her, her hair hanging wet around her face, her lithe golden torso standing tall, her green eyes fixed on my dick, her hands working my hard shaft slowly. When the water cascading down my body had washed enough of the suds off my cock, she closed her eyes and kissed the tip, her lips soft. Then she opened her eyes, looked up at me, opened her mouth, and closed it over the head. Then she rotated her head, and I felt her her tongue drag all around it.

I put my hand in her wet hair and pushed it off her face, so I could look at her as she started to work on my cock. I don't know what I'd been expecting, and maybe it was being in her late twenties and having more experience, but she was incredibly good at giving head. She started by just working the tip with her mouth for a long time, her tongue running around it, her moving it in and out of her cheek, one hand holding my shaft and lightly twisting back and forth, the other hand cupping and slowly fondling my balls. The whole time she was staring up at me lustily with her beautiful green eyes.

Then she closed her eyes and started to work faster, picking up the rhythm, taking more and more of my dick into her mouth, her hands tightening around the base of my shaft and my balls. The blowjob was already incredible, but combined with the hot water flowing down my torso it felt out of this world. Her lips moved rapidly back and forth over my cock, then she put both hands on my shaft and started working it, twisting lightly in opposite directions. I watched her tan tits shaking with every move, and looked down her arched back to the crack of her ass, the cheeks perfectly round against her heels.

After a minute she pulled her head off my dick with a gasp, and took a deep breath, her hands still working the shaft.

"You're fucking incredible," I said.

She smiled up at me, that big amazing smile. I put my hands under her armpits and lifted her to her feet.

"My turn to soap you up," I said.

I squeezed body wash into my hand, lathered it up, and, as she kept playing with my cock, got to work. I rubbed down her slender neck, over her shoulders, down her toned arms. Then I did big circles over the top of her chest, and moved to her boobs, really spending my time massaging them and sudsing them up. Her nipples hardened as I worked, and the image of the soap across her tits reminded me of Ana de Armas in Knock Knock. If her breasts had a doppelganger, it would be those.

When I was done with her breasts I moved down over her belly, skirting just above her pussy, then I turned her around to soap up her back and ass. I moved a palm over her right cheek, lifting her butt and squeezing it, before moving across her crack to her left cheek and doing the same. Then I got on my knees and ran my hands down each leg, her toned thighs and calves, her giggling with sensitivity again. Then I stood up and turned her around.

"There's one area I haven't worked," I said.

"What's that?" she said, looking up at me, her green eyes wide.

I let the falling water clean my hand of soap and I put it on the outside of her pussy.

"Oh, that," she said, then nodded quickly.

I rubbed my hand softly over it, and she moaned, putting her arms under mine, her hands on my upper back, her chin over one of my shoulders. I played with her labia with my fingers, pushing her lips back and forth lazily, then found her clit and used one finger to tease it. Her hands clenched on my back, I felt her jaw working against my shoulder. Then I probed the outside of her hole, slick and wet, not with water but with her juices, and inserted a finger. She moaned loudly now, and I hooked my finger and rubbed up and inside, searching for her g-spot. She pressed her tits into my chest, and gyrated her hips against my hand, and I started drawing my finger in and out, in and out. I kept it going and she bit my shoulder now, lightly, and moaned into it, and I increased my speed, my thumb now working her clit as well. The water cascaded over us, I was breathing hotly into her ear, she kept her teeth on my shoulder, and I kept finger-fucking her.

A few minutes of this and she took her mouth off my shoulder and leaned into my ear.

"You're gonna make me come," she said.

"Good," I said, and I fingered her harder.

I took my free hand and grabbed one of her ass cheeks with it. She started panting into my ear. She took one hand off my back and moved it to my dick and started jacking it off. My cock throbbed thick with pleasure, her hand kept working, I felt her pussy getting wetter and wetter, then suddenly it tightened, she let out a sharp gasp of air, and she orgasmed.

I held her body up as she started to shake silently, my arm wrapped around her skinny waist, my finger still up her pussy. I kept the motion up for a few seconds, making sure to make the most of her orgasm, and then when I felt her shakes subsiding I slowed and reduced the pressure. She still didn't say a word, just breathed slowly and shallowly, her head on my shoulder. When she seemed completely done, I pulled my finger out of her pussy and she looked up at me, wide eyed.

"How was that?" I asked.

She just shook her head and kissed me.

"We need to dry off right now," she said. "And get in bed."

---

Thanks for reading! Part 2 coming soon.