Sister-in-law Fills In

Story Info
Surgery looms so Carol evolves a plan for hubby and sister.
25.6k words
4.73
27.2k
39
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story in almost two years. I thought I was all done, having covered most sexual scenarios in my stories over the past 16 years. I chose Mature for this story but it would have been as appropriate in Loving Wives or Erotic Couplings.

There is a lot of dialogue, but people do usually talk before or after sex. Hopefully, there are sufficient descriptions of sexual events to keep all readers happy.

Chapter One

I drive my solid erection into a warm human sheath - a velvety, near-perfect wet and tight vagina that grips my cock - in and out, in and out, gradually intensifying the rhythm of my strokes. The arms of the woman beneath me wrap around my back, her warm hands exerting downward pressure on each arse cheek to ensure every inward thrust of my cock delves ever deeper inside her body. All the while, she utters appreciative, whimpering sounds from her mouth, her hot body writhing in ecstasy beneath me.

The passion continues to mount between us, as it has done on Wednesday evenings and Sunday afternoons for the past 9 weeks. "Oh fuck, Janice, you are so hot ... so tight; I can't hold on much longer, babe, I'm gonna have to cum."

"Yes, do it, darling, fill me up, that's why we're here. Carol wants it this way," her words soft and warm, almost a whisper from the woman receiving my hard-driving thrusts.

This is not my wife ... I am about to deposit my cum inside my sister-in-law once again. This is the eighteenth occasion - and it will be the last time for us. Although the euphoria experienced every time I've cum inside this woman could be double that number, given the magnanimous gesture of my loving wife to her widowed sister and I.

I'm close now, and it's ok as I see and listen to Janice enjoy yet another orgasmic delight. About five more hard driving thrusts into her pleasure passage should have me reaching the peak she's already hit. Three ... four ... five ... oh, fuck, YES.

My cock spasms inside her warm pleasure passage and my thrusting movements cease abruptly as the wonderful mechanism of a man's cock takes over, spewing load after load of my sperm deep into her tight passage - destination her uterus - in steady small creamy packages.

"Oh, YES!" cries out my sister-in-law when she can actually feel the wet heat of my cum flowing inside her. She tightens the grip of her arms on my back and her legs around the backs of my thighs ... our bodies are in blissful harmony.

For the next couple of minutes, the only sound in my bedroom is the harmony of our heavy breathing as our bodies come down from the pinnacle. That's when I tell her, "Oh fuck, babe, that was great, one of our best together."

I lift my face from within the crook of her neck to look down into the warm blue eyes of my sister-in-law. I see the emotion in them as she tells me, "I'm glad it was, Peter, our last one needed to be good, to be the best, since that's it, it's all over now. I am going to miss this ... I'll miss you. I've had the most amazing two months enjoying you. You've been a real tonic for me."

"And you for me too, Janice."

"But we have to accept that Carol is fully recovered now, and she wants you back."

"Yes, honey." Does my voice sound a little wistful? I will miss having sex with my sister-in-law twice a week, as I have for two whole months while my wife has been recuperating from abdominal surgery. Carol is such a generous, caring woman that she set this arrangement up with her sister so that I wouldn't miss out on my very active sex life for even a week, let alone for 2 months, while my wife's vagina has been a no go zone.

Chapter Two

You see, I'm a horny bugger, always have been. From the very first time that I got to fuck a young woman when I was 19, I was hooked ... I loved the experience. I couldn't get enough sex when I was young and single, and fortunately, I found a special young woman when I was 24, who loved sex as much as me. It's like we were made for each other, so I married her, and twenty-plus years later, we're still at it ... almost as regularly as we were on our honeymoon.

Well, that is, until the doctors told Carol she would need a hysterectomy. A major operation for a woman, removing her uterus and putting a cap on the top of her vagina, so that my life-creating sperm will have nowhere to go when we resume having sex, but to slide back out of where I deposited it.

When she first told me about having to have this operation, and that her vagina would be out of action for up to eight weeks, I never uttered a word of how it would affect me, even though that was my first thought AFTER I duly expressed initial concern for her having to undergo such a major surgery.

'Shit!' I thought, 'I'm going to have to wank a lot for two months.' I mean, Carol and I have had such an ongoing vigorous sex life that my body is accustomed to cumming three or four times a week. Yes, still! At my age! Well, I am only 48, Carol is 46. But my dear wife is so understanding, so compassionate, that even in the face of having to undergo this major operation, unbeknown to me, she had begun hatching a plan to keep me sexually happy and content. That's just like her, thinking of me at a time like this for her.

Coming up with plans for all manner of things is part of her nature ... it's what she is always doing, so I really shouldn't have been surprised. But I was, and she gave me no advance notice, no inclination of the plan she'd been hatching until that one incredible Sunday nine weeks ago when she invited her recently widowed older sister over for lunch. In hindsight, I perhaps should have suspected something when she didn't invite any other family members. I must admit to wondering about that in advance of the day because my wife is such a family person, always inviting her siblings and their children, and her folks ... sometimes even cousins too.

No, on this particular Sunday, it was just my wife, Carol, and I ... and her 54-year-old sister, Janice, around our dining table for lunch. My wife is quite an attractive woman, but Janice ... man, she's the real looker in that family, a beautiful blonde. Even her boobs still look good for her age, although I had never seen them bared. It hasn't been for lack of trying ... as I've said, I'm a horny bugger.

I'd always been curious what type of nipples she has - small, large, pink, brown? She's still got a good figure too. I've seen her in a swimming costume so often and there's not much cellulite on her thighs. Yes, Janice has held together very well all these years. Such a nice woman, tragic that she lost Vic, her husband ... only just ten months ago now. The dreaded big C ... what an insidious disease that is.

So, 9 weeks ago to the day, just three days before Carol is booked into hospital for her hysterectomy operation, Janice joins us for Sunday lunch. Carol serves up a nice meal and the three of us manage to drink our way through two bottles of white wine ... so we are all in a happy mood by the time that Carol clears away the main meal plates and returns from the kitchen with servings of apple pie, even placing a bucket of ice cream on the table so we can add as much or as little as we choose.

Carol slides back into her chair, "So, you two, I have something to tell you. I am so excited about what I've dreamed up for you both ... I'm sure you're going to love it." A pause, and she appears to be deep in thought for a long moment ... is she pondering how to verbalise whatever it is that she wants to say? At last, she adds, "No, that's not correct. I'm not going to tell you ... I'm not an autocrat. This is more a matter of asking you both to do something for me ... and for you. Oh, damn, too much wine. Now I'm not sure whether I'm telling or asking. Oh well, here goes."

Carol initially turns to look directly at her older sister, "Janice, my Peter is a horny guy ... always has been, from the day I met him. It's probably what attracted me to him in the first place. He just loves sex. I am sure he'd be happy to have it every single day if I let him. Come to think of it, we did have it every day for many years. But the best thing about our relationship is that I've always been as much into sex as him. We usually still get to indulge in our passion at least every other day. To his credit, Peter never complains that that's not enough. It helps too that he's so good at it."

Carol seems to be rambling ... is it the wine? Janice looks to be getting impatient, "Why are you telling me this now? I've heard all this before, and as I've told you previously, I'm happy for you both," says her sister as politely as possible in response to Carol's admissions.

My wife seems miffed that her sister can't sit still and hear her out. "Janice, I'm sorry if I'm repeating something I've already told you previously..."

"You have, Carol ... many, many times. I've heard how sexually active you both are, and that's nice for you ... I approve."

"Sis, please hear me out. This is important to me. Important for me to remind you how Peter is - and me too - before I say what I want to say next. You know I'd never intentionally upset you by talking about my happy marriage or saying anything that could remind you of how much you must miss good married sex. I know how hard the loss of Vic has been for you."

"Yes, I still miss him terribly," Janice acknowledges.

Carol must suddenly realise that I have thus far been excluded while she directs her words to her sister because she turns her head around to look at me, placing one hand on my arm, "Honey, I'm sorry, maybe I should have run this by you before bringing it up today, but please be patient, I'm getting to what I want to say in a moment."

My wife turns back toward her sister, "Actually, you no longer having Vic is a factor in the little plan I've hatched ever since I learned I'd be going under the knife for my hysterectomy. Janice, my doctor has insisted that Peter and I cannot have any sex for at least two months after the procedure. For a man as horny as Peter, that's akin to getting a life sentence. With a libido like his, he'd be climbing the walls just to cum in the first week, let alone how frustrated he'd be after two months."

I've been around Carol so long that I think I understand how her mind works. I'm getting an inkling of where this is going. I wonder if Janice is alert to it yet.

"Better spell it out soon, Carol," I warn, looking across at my sister-in-law, trying to determine if she can see and hear what I'm sensing.

"Yes, Carol, Peter's right, just get to the point," says her sister tersely.

Carol's face crinkles into a frown, "Oh damn, I've been thinking about this for the past week, but now it's time to tell you both ... or ask, whatever, I'm so nervous. You're both right, I'll just spit it out. Janice, when I'm in hospital and while I'm recuperating, I want you to have sex with Peter ... twice a week."

YES! I could see where this was leading. My darling wife, Carol is a gem, so caring and considerate to think of me - and of her sister too - at a time like this. I need to restrain myself, not appear too eager. I'm holding back a huge grin from breaking out on my face. Janice is a good-looking woman for her age, and older than me too ... will that make her a cougar? I love Carol's ingenious plan.

Anxiously, I look across at Janice, curious for her reaction. In contrast with mine, her jaw drops, her mouth agape. My first thought should be utter disappointment that she doesn't look to be taking Carol's plan well. But, seeing her open mouth in a gasp, what immediately comes to me is how well that open mouth could close over my erection.

I know that what I'm thinking would be the last thing on her mind though as she reacts, "WHAT? Oh, no, Carol, you've got to be joking, what were you thinking?"

"What? What's wrong with my plan? Janice, you are not getting any sex, you told me yourself that you haven't had any and it's been almost a year that Vic's been gone. You must miss it."

Janice steals a quick embarrassed glance across at me, "Carol, I told you that in confidence."

"Shit, Janice, Peter is family, you've known him almost as long as I have, and you two get on so well together. It will only be such a small step to do what I suggest. It's not like you'd be fucking a total stranger and, Janice, it's hardly breaking news that you miss having sex with Vic."

"Oh, Carol, why must you use that word so often," moans Janice, taking the high moral ground, "you know how I hate hearing you use that sort of language. Mum and dad would be shocked at the way you speak." My sister-in-law suddenly turns to address me, "I'm sorry, Peter, please don't take offence at my reluctance. I've always thought of you as a lovely man. You're just perfect for Carol and I'm sure she isn't exaggerating when she boasts about your sexual prowess. But what my sister proposes is adultery ... pure and simple, that's what it is and it goes against my moral upbringing. I'd have expected against yours and hers too."

I can see that Carol is unhappy with her sister's reaction and raises her voice in indignation, "For god's sake, Janice, it's not fuckin' adultery if I ask you to do my husband. And I'm not asking you to marry him ... I'm only suggesting that for a couple of days a week for the next two months, you two get naked, go to bed and do what comes naturally for any normal man and woman in that position. Fuck away to your heart's content without any fear of retribution until you've both cum as many times as you want or can manage."

"Oh, Carol, your language is in the gutter. You make it all sound so simple, and to you, it probably is. But to me, what your asking is a big deal." Janice looks across at me, "Again, Peter, I'm sorry, I don't mean to offend you, and from the picture that my sister paints, you could even be very good for me at this time. It's just such a big step for me ... too big. I hope you both understand my hesitation."

I sit here, disappointed to see and hear Janice's vehement rejection, looking for any sign that she could be persuaded, if Carol works on her. In hope, I note her use of the word hesitation, which means a delay due to uncertainty ... it doesn't mean an outright no. She could have used refusal, but she didn't. Is that a promising sign? My god, my cock began to get stiff from the moment it hit me that Carol was about to suggest Janice and I hook up. To get to fuck Janice, with Carol's encouragement and approval, would be the ultimate glorious pleasure at this stage of my life.

Carol isn't giving up, her tone is quieter now, obviously attempting reasoning over anger, "Janice, this is a win/win situation. It's nearly a year since you've had sex, but you'd remember how good you felt whenever you and Vic fucked. I'm offering you a unique opportunity to have those feelings again. Peter is a good lover; you will never regret having him. I assure you that if you pass up this chance, you will regret it for the rest of your life."

"Why does this mean so much to you, Carol?" asks Janice.

"Because I'd much prefer to have my husband happy and content here at home, and giving my sister the pleasure she too deserves, while I am convalescing after my operation. I don't want him stopping off after work to see a prostitute. Please consider my plan, Janice?"

"Just when do you propose this activity should start? Not that I'm saying for one moment that I will, but I can see how much this means to you, Carol, so I will at least think about it."

"Do you have any plans for the rest of today?"

"WHAT? Do you think we're going to just drop everything and go do it now?"

"Why not? There's a saying, 'no time like the present.' No point in tying yourself up in knots sitting around for days, debating whether you should or shouldn't. Get all the will I/won't I nonsense out of the way and go into my bedroom and lay down with Peter. I changed the sheets after Peter and I got up this morning and when I was clearing the dishes away, I went to my bedroom, drew the curtains to darken the room and rolled down the top sheet. I even put the bedside lamps on. It's like night-time in there and that's when the best sex happens. Who wouldn't want to fuck the minute you get into bed."

Passing up on admonishing Carol's use of the word fuck for the umpteenth time, Janice's rebuttal is, "But you haven't had the operation yet, you can still have sex."

"And we will ... our last one for months will be on Tuesday night. But I want you two starting today to be sure you're compatible. I know you will be ... both of you."

Janice turns around to me, "We haven't heard from you, Peter, what do you think of Carol's little plan? Oh, that's a silly question ... after all, you are a man - and an especially horny one - according to my sister. Men are always up for this type of thing. Carol probably already briefed you so you're most likely on board with it. Really, come clean, how long have you known?"

"I didn't know, Janice," I place one hand on my chest, "I swear. Carol left me as much in the dark as you."

"No, Janice, I never told Peter, this is the first he's heard of it," supports Carol.

"Well ... that surprises me, but you didn't answer my question, what do you think of the idea? I can't see beneath this table, but from the way Carol described your sexual attributes, I'm guessing you already have an erection from hearing what my sister proposes for us?"

Janice picks it in one, but I need to choose my words carefully, given how negative my sister-in-law has been, "Janice, it's entirely your call. From your years with Vic, you obviously know enough about men to know how quickly our bodies react when a suggestion of sex is about. So, I admit I'm hard. But I want to say this ... to both of you. I wouldn't just do it with any woman; I have never cheated on Carol, and I don't class what she's suggesting as cheating. This is all her own idea. I will add that if I was ever going to have sex with anyone other than Carol, you would be at the top of my list."

Janice's eyes raise and her brow furrows, "Really? Why is that, Peter?"

"Janice, you are a very beautiful woman ... you always have been, and you most certainly still are now."

"Shouldn't that sentence finish ... for my age?"

"Don't try to put words in my mouth, Janice. I said - and I mean it - you most certainly are still beautiful. You're a very desirable woman too, who wouldn't want to go to bed with you? I'm amazed that you haven't had a man since Vic died."

"I haven't felt like it," Janice admits, but she pauses in apparent reflection, then surprisingly adds "No, not true. I have felt like it. I'm only human, but what I didn't feel like is going through the process ... meeting someone, is he genuine, and the awkwardness of will I, should I ... is he worth it and what if he's a dud?"

Carol seizes on her sister's admission, "Here you are, sis, Peter comes almost gift-wrapped. Everything you want, that you've been missing out on, and I guarantee you he's not a dud. Janice, Peter just said that if I wasn't around for him to fuck, then he'd fuck you."

I watch Janice visibly cringe every time Carol says fuck.

My wife continues, "That's the plan I just put to you two. I won't be available to Peter for two months and he will starve without having good sex. You, my dear sister, must have moments where you think, 'Oh, what I'd give to feel a good solid cock inside me.'"

"Oh, Carol, you are so coarse."

Undaunted by her sister's criticism, Carol challenges Janice, "Oh fuck, sis, a cock is a cock. Believe me, Peter's is good, always solid and he knows how to use it. You'll love it and you two can fuck freely, knowing that I approve and endorse whatever you two want to do in bed. You won't have to sneak around behind my back. I'll say this too, Janice. I doubt that you're into anal, but if you want to try that, Pete is an expert - and very gentle - at backdoor too."