Jack's Adventures 05: Hayley 02

Story Info
I fucked and came on my gorgeous yoga teacher.
2.6k words
4.5
4.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We dried off quickly, and then Hayley ran into her bedroom and I followed. The room was tiny but orderly and clean, a lot of soft whites and tans. There was more light in here, a high window over the bed letting in a crack of the sun, and she'd lined the sill with plants whose green leaves hung down in waves.

She jumped onto the bed and lay on her back, her arms up around her head, her hands in her wet hair, her body long, her tan legs spread, her pussy bared to me. I climbed over her and we started making out, our hair hanging damp around our faces, our freshly clean bodies soft and smooth. I ran a hand up over one of her perky b-cups, fondling it, loving its soft weight in my hand, pinching her nipple, twisting it lightly. Her hand went to my dick, first running up and down it like a feather, then her grip tightened and she tugged on it expertly, stimulating the whole length smoothly.

I slid off of her, onto my knees on the floor, and turned her body sideways on the mattress. The bed was small, a twin, and lying across its width, with her hips on the edge, Hayley's shoulders and head were up on the wall behind her. She looked down at me as I held her thighs apart, my chest between her legs.

"A guy willing to spend so much time on me," she said. "Refreshing."

"Not just willing," I said. "Excited."

She bit her lip and I lowered my head toward her pussy.

Her legs felt smooth and powerful in my hands, and the skin of her thighs was so golden I was turned on just from getting to dive between them. I looked at her pussy, the smallest inner flaps poking out between her outer flaps. I rested her thighs on my shoulders, put my hands flat on her toned belly, and leaned in and kissed her labia, one side then the other, eliciting a moan from her. Then I licked each pussy lip up and down, letting her feel all the muscles of my tongue over her skin. She moaned even louder, and put her hands on mine, gripping them to her stomach, as I continued to work.

After teasing the whole area for a bit, I kissed the skin just above her vagina, letting her feel my breath on her opening, then explored under her labia with my tongue, finding her clit. She started moaning, each one soft and short, and one of her hands left mine and went to play with a breast. Her small pearl tasted salty, and I pushed it back and forth with my tongue, keeping the pressure light to start, and then moved my tongue up and down, her clit sliding slowly around the tip. I then gave the entire length of her pussy a lick, up her entire opening, applying a little bit of pressure as I passed over her hole, before returning to her clit and picking up the pace.

I started working my tongue in numerous ways, stimulating every part of her with as many variations as I knew. Her moans had sped up, and I looked up at her face. Her head was still against the wall, her wet hair tousled around it. Her eyes were closed, her eyebrows arching up and in, and she was alternating between opening her mouth wide and closing it, biting her entire lower lip. My eyes dropped down her slender neck to her perfect breasts, one of them being kneaded by her hand, down to my hands planted on her tight firm belly.

I took one of my hands and brought it down by my chin and, as I kept working her clit with my tongue, started gently playing with her pussy with my fingers. I fondled her labia, pushing it aside, spreading her hole gently, and she moaned louder. I then slid my middle finger into her, curled it up, and rubbed it along the top of her pussy. Her hands flew up to the window sill above her head, her elbows flared out, and her moans took on a new higher pitch. Her hips started to gyrate around my head, and I was inspired to work even faster. I ran my finger in and out of her quickly, feeling the upper ridges of her vagina, and I increased the pressure of my tongue, dragging more of its surface area up and down her clit.

Her voice high pitched and breathy, she said: "Your gonna make me come again."

I didn't change a thing, didn't speed up, didn't increase the pressure, just continued working her g-spot with my finger and her clit strongly with my tongue, and in less than a minute she took a deep gasp and her body started rocking, to an even greater extent than it had in the shower, her strong thighs gripping at my head, her torso undulating as she pressed up against the wall.

When her shaking subsided, her thighs released me and I looked up at her. She was looking up at the ceiling, shaking her head slowly. She then looked down at me, my mouth and chin covered in her juices.

"Switch," she said hoarsely.

I found a tissue to wipe off my mouth and then we switched positions, me lying back on the bed, my shoulders and head against the wall, and her on her knees on the floor in front of me. Her torso was long and the bed low, so when she was at full height her breasts hung right above my dick.

She looked down at my penis, and ran her hands lightly from my knees up my thighs toward it. It was mostly hard at this point, but when she took it in her hands and started lightly tugging on it, her form perfect, it swelled fully erect. She looked down on it in awe as she continued to slowly jack it off, her tits pushing together with each motion of her arms. She then brought her chest closer to my dick and let it push against her breasts, using her upper arms to push them together around it the best she could.

Then she lowered herself so her head was directly next to it, and continued to work the shaft with her hands, her gorgeous green eyes staring up at me. My dick throbbed even harder at this, her golden hands running up and over my pulsing veins, her lips parted slightly, her eyes begging me to fuck her.

Then she suddenly lifted her head and opened her mouth and dived down onto my cock, taking half of it in one go, and I went "oh fuck," the new sensation sending shudders up my body. Hayley wrapped her lips around it and kept it half-buried in her mouth, breathing through her nose. I felt her tongue licking my shaft, then she pushed it all a little further down her throat. I felt my dick press against the back wall of her mouth, pleasure coursed through me, she held it there for a couple seconds, and then she raised her head and pulled it out.

A strand of saliva hung between her mouth and my dick and she used her hands to gather it and jerk off my dick with it, breathing heavily, half-smiling up at me.

"Amazing," I said. "Just amazing."

She was here for only a few seconds before she dove in again and did the exact same thing. The sensation was incredible and I pushed myself back against the wall, her mouth making my dick buzz wildly. She pulled off quicker this time and put it back quicker, then kept her mouth on it and worked into a rhythm, bobbing up and down, letting out short little wet gags each time she had it as deep as she could go.

I reached down and first held her ears softly as she worked, then ran my fingers through her hair, then held her whole head between my hands, my palms over her ears, not forcing her down but holding her firmly as she sucked me off.

After a few minutes of this, she pulled off, more saliva falling out of her mouth. She took a couple deep breaths and grinned, her emerald eyes looking up at me, her hands still working my cock.

"Get up here," I said. She stood and climbed over me on the bed.

Her long golden thighs straddled me, and I put my hands around her waist and kissed her flat belly and the underside of her tits as she put a hand on my cock and guided it toward her pussy. She teased her entrance briefly, and then lowered fully onto it, and I felt my dick slide up into her. She was warm and wet, her pussy gripping my cock firmly.

"You're so big," she said, softly into my ear.

"How's it feel in your tight pussy?" I asked, holding her head next to mine, feeling her breath on my shoulder.

"Incredible."

And she started to ride me, her hips rising and falling expertly, my cock sliding in and out of her pussy, as we kept our heads right next to each other, breathing and whispering into each other's ears.

"Your body is so sexy," I said. "I've been imagining fucking you since the moment I laid eyes on you."

"Yeah? What did you want to do to me?" she said.

I reached down behind her and grabbed her ass with both hands. It was so weighty for being so perky, and I massaged it, pulling her cheeks apart and pushing them together.

"I wanted to take you right there in the studio," I said. "Rip your yoga pants off and push you up against a mirror and fuck you from behind. Have you watch me while I fuck you senseless."

Her breathing deepened and her hips sped up. I could feel her core working, feel her flexing her pussy and gripping my cock tighter.

"One time when I was fixing one of your positions," she said, "I saw the outline of your cock through your shorts. It looked so big, I wanted to suck you off right then. I wanted it in my tight little pussy right then."

Fuck, she was incredible. My cock throbbed fully inside her.

"Was it worth the wait?" I asked.

She leaned into my ear, her lips brushing the lobe, and whispered:

"Absolutely."

With that I flipped her onto her back, she squealed excitedly, and I looked at her golden body splayed beneath me, her hair spread out across her comforter. I grabbed her legs and lifted them to my shoulders, perpendicular to her body, her calves either side of my head. I started smoothly pumping my cock in and out of her, rolling my hips as I went, making sure she felt my dick working every part of her pussy. Her mouth opened in ecstasy, her eyes fixed on my face, on my pecs, on my abs.

After having her like this for a couple minutes, I leaned over her, pushing her legs toward her, testing her range of motion, and suddenly I was lying right on top of her, her legs still over my shoulders, folded back over her body.

"You are insanely flexible," I said.

She laughed, and I felt her core shake, reverberating around my cock. I put my arms up under hers and held her head between my hands, then dropped my weight onto the back of her thighs, pinning her beneath me. I lifted my hips and drew my cock out of her pussy slowly, and we both looked down at it as it emerged, throbbing thick and wet. Then I put it back in slowly and she moaned and looked up at me, and I held her tighter, making sure she knew she couldn't go anywhere.

After a few slow thrusts, learning how deep I could go without hitting her cervix, I started picking up the pace. Her bright green eyes were wide, her mouth open in an o-shape. I put my fingers across her forehead and my thumbs across her cheekbones and held her face firmly as the speed of my thrusts increased. She stared into my eyes and started softly repeating "it's so good, it's so good." I kept holding her there, driving my hard cock deep into her wet pussy, until she stopped speaking and just looked up at me wordlessly, her mouth hanging open, for a few minutes at least.

Then I let her go and pulled out of her and stepped off the bed and her legs sprang out. She lay there for a second, staring at the ceiling, breathing heavily, her limbs in every direction. Then she turned onto her side, a golden siren, and just looked at me as we both caught our breath.

"I'm sweaty again," she said.

"Me too," I said.

"We'll have to take another shower."

"The horror."

"But not yet." She turned onto her stomach and stretched like a cat across the bed, her arms out, pushing back onto her knees, her ass in the air. "You still need to come."

She crinkled her nose and wiggled her butt, and I mounted the bed behind her. Her thighs were long, so she spread her legs slightly to lower her pussy to the level of my cock. Juices had accumulated between her vagina and her asshole. I ran the head of my cock through them, then gripped her butt cheeks and pushed my cock into her.

She rose onto her hands and flipped her damp hair onto her back, and I put my hands around her tight waist and started thrusting. Her pussy was wrapped tight around my dick, and her body looked incredible bouncing against me, her perky ass, her smooth lean torso, everything golden tan.

"I was watching you stretch today," I said.

"I saw you watching," she said, looking over her shoulder at me.

"Looking at your ass in your yoga pants, hoping I'd get to do this very thing."

She smiled, and craned her neck enough so we could make eye contact. She planted one of her arms beneath her then lifted the other and, still staring at me, her smile playful, she touched one of her fingers to her bottom lip and pulled down on it slightly. I stopped thrusting and she took over, gyrating her hips expertly up and down, side to side, her pussy gripping my cock, still staring at me, her finger still on her lip, playing the naughty girl.

"Holy shit," I said, feeling my orgasm swell.

She didn't say anything, just started rolling her hips faster, up and down, sliding on and off my cock, stimulating every part of it.

"Where can I come?" I asked, pleasure shooting through me.

"Across my back," she said.

I pulled out and immediately exploded, cum shooting up her ass and lower back, pearly white against her tan skin. She looked back at it, her finger still on her lip, and wiggled her butt cheeks for me. An extra burst of stimulation coursed through me, and I came a little bit more.

When I was spent I went to get a towel and wiped her back off. Then we both stood, she pushed her body up against me, and we kissed.

"Another shower?" I said.

She nodded, smiling serenely.

We took a long sensual shower, enjoying the feel of each other's bodies, but with no more intercourse. We then dried off, changed into regular clothes, and moved back to Hayley's couch for one final coffee. And about an hour later, the afternoon still young, I left.

It wouldn't be the last time Hayley and I had an after-class coffee, and next time we tried some new things.

But that story's for another time.