Jack's Adventures 06: Ciara/Melanie 01

Story Info
I played strip King's Cup with two college girls
3.4k words
4.62
2.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the sixth story.

This is the story of Ciara and Melanie.

I was doing alcohol delivery on a Saturday night and picked up a few items from a liquor store - vodka, OJ, cool ranch Doritos - going to a Ciara, near a college campus. I had to drive through the campus to get there and it was buzzing with the weekend, numerous groups of coeds heading to various parties, every piece of clothing skimpier than the last.

The delivery address took me to off-campus housing, a big apartment block. I parked, buzzed in per Ciara's instructions, and found the unit on the third floor.

I knocked and stood back, ready to scan her ID and bounce. I had figured the alcohol might be fuel for a big party, but the hallway was quiet and I couldn't hear much noise from behind the front door.

Then it opened, and there was Ciara.

Her skin was light brown, her hair straight and back in a ponytail. She had beautiful brown eyes and round cheekbones, and full luscious lips. She was five-foot-five and incredibly curvy, in a low-cut tank top and tight athletic shorts that didn't leave much of her hefty bust, ass, and hips to the imagination.

"Hi," she said, smiling. It was a gorgeous smile, her teeth perfect.

"Hey," I said, holding eye contact with her.

She held out her hand for the bag. I looked at her hand. Then back up at her.

"ID?" I said.

Her eyes widened and she put a hand to her forehead.

"Oh, right! Crap!" she said. "Let me grab it."

She ran back inside, leaving the door open. I could see into the living room, and saw another girl sitting there, a very cute blonde, looking back at me. I smiled, she smiled, and then Ciara appeared in the doorway again.

"Here," she said, holding out her ID.

I started going through the process of scanning it, deliberately taking my time.

"What are you girls doing in on a Saturday night?" I asked. "Your boyfriends not take you out?"

I looked up at Ciara. She smiled bashfully, put a hand on the doorframe and leaned into it.

"We're juniors," she said. "Kind of over the whole party scene."

I nodded. Then she added quickly:

"And no boyfriends."

"What scene are you into now?" I asked.

"Drinking and smoking. Watching sad movies."

I laughed. "My three favorite pastimes. Well, three of my top four."

"What's the fourth?" she asked.

I held her ID out to her, smiling. She was still looking at me expectantly, waiting for me to explain. But I just kept smiling, and then, because the palpable mutual attraction probably had sex somewhere on both of our minds, it clicked for her. She blushed and laughed, a cute guffaw, holding a hand to her mouth. She took her ID back, I handed her the bag of goods, and she backed through her front door, still laughing. I peeked past her at the blonde in the living room. We made eye contact again. She rose up off the couch and started moving toward the door, but then Ciara said:

"Have a good night, sir," and closed it.

I stood looking at the closed door. Sir. I didn't know how to feel about that.

I turned and walked back down the hallway, wondering if there was a way I could've gotten in that door, dreaming about what could've been. And then halfway to the elevator, I heard a "Hey!" from behind me, followed by running footsteps.

I turned. It was the blonde. Her hair was wavy and chin length, her face cute and sharp. She was also in a tank top and athletic shorts, almost the same height as Ciara but skinny and without the same curves. Still, she looked like she'd look incredible naked, with perky b-cup breasts and one of those gently curved, gravity-defying bodies that only the young can maintain.

"Hey," I said.

She was holding out a $5 bill.

"A tip," she said.

"Oh, thank you," I said, taking it, letting my fingers brush across hers.

"My name's Melanie."

"Hi, Melanie. I'm Jack."

She shifted cutely between her feet, then said in a rush:

"This is weird, but do you wanna hang out with us?"

My brain went hell yes, but I stayed silent for a second, letting the request hang.

"Really?" I said.

Her expression turned unsure.

"You probably have to work," she said.

"I don't have to," I said.

She started to smile.

"We've got good weed," she said. "And alcohol. Well, now we do. And sad movies. You said you like all the same things."

I held eye contact with her. She was breathing quickly.

"All the same things?"

Now it was her turn to blush. She covered her face with her hands as she ran pure scarlet.

"Oh my god," she said.

I laughed and touched her elbow lightly.

"Hey," I said.

She peered at me between her hands.

"I would love to hang out."

She nodded and lowered her arms, then turned on her heel and I followed her back down the hallway.

We entered their apartment. Ciara was on the couch, her feet up, regarding us with a shy smile. Melanie led me into the living room.

Everything about the space screamed "college." The carpet, patchy and stained. The IKEA furniture, the Target back-to-school decor. The base smell of stale weed and incense. A sliding glass door showed a balcony hung with multi-colored lights, purple and red and pink.

"We haven't officially met," I said to Ciara. "I'm Jack. But you knew that."

"Ciara," she said. "But you knew that."

She extended her hand and I took it, and held it lightly for a second. She stared into my eyes and tried to not blink.

"Anything to drink, Jack?" Melanie asked. "We have vodka."

"I know," I said, smiling. "I just brought it."

They both giggled, and Melanie blushed again. Oh, college girls.

"I'll make you a vodka-OJ," Melanie said, and moved into the kitchen.

I looked at the TV, paused on a frame of the actor John C. Reilly.

"What are we watching?"

"Magnolia," Ciara said.

"Christ, when you said sad movie you meant sad movie."

"It's so good though!" Melanie said from the kitchen.

I settled on the couch next to Ciara, purposefully too close, my thigh coming to rest against her knee. Soon Melanie rejoined us, holding three drinks. Then we sat there, me between the two of them, and we watched Magnolia.

Well, I watched Magnolia, while the girls chatted constantly around me, only sparingly about the movie. We continued to drink, sometimes taking hits off a joint, and within thirty minutes the girls had paused the movie and were setting up drinking games.

"Do you know King's Cup?" Ciara asked me.

"Yeah," I said, smiling, "I know King's Cup."

"Ci," Melanie said, "he's like forty."

I gave her a look of deep offense. She giggled and pushed on my shoulder.

"Problem is," I said, "I've played King's Cup too much."

"Play something else?" Ciara said.

"No, King's Cup is great. But I can only play an extreme version."

The two girls looked across me at each other. It was a serious look, and I think they sensed what was coming.

"Extreme how?" Ciara asked.

"All the rules are the same, except for five and six. Five is still guys, and six is still chicks, but they don't drink. They take off a piece of clothing."

A surprised giggle, and then silence. The girls both looked at each other, wordlessly wondering how far the other was willing to go.

"I'm game," Melanie said.

"Sure," Ciara said. "Let's get Jack naked."

We kicked it off, turning over cards. The game proceeded normally, us all taking sips of our drinks, waiting on tenterhooks for that first five or six. As it continued to elude us, each turning over of a card grew more momentous. Then it came.

A five.

"Oh shit!" Ciara and I said simultaneously.

Melanie cackled and said:

"Guys. That means..."

"I take off a piece of clothing," I said. "Oh well."

And I took a sip of my drink, put it on the table, and pulled my shirt off over my head.

The room fell quiet, both of them looking at my torso. Finally, Melanie spoke:

"Not bad for a forty-year-old."

I laughed. "Whose next?" I asked.

The stakes had been raised. The game proceeded more intensely. Every card was held for a beat before being turned over dramatically. A few more cards...

A six.

"Nooooo," Ciara said.

"Yes!" I said.

"Here we go, Ci," Melanie said.

Ciara groaned. They each took a sip of their drink and I watched as they decided the item to take off. Scantily clad to begin with, they didn't have many options.

"Well, I'm not wearing a bra, so," Ciara said. She stood up and started pulling off her athletic shorts.

"I'll go shorts too," Melanie said, standing up.

I watched Ciara's shorts slide down to the floor, revealing white cotton undies, thick thighs, and a big juicy butt. Then I watched Melanie hook her thumbs into the waistband of her shorts, and wriggle her hips as she pulled them down her legs. She was wearing pink panties, had a small curve of an ass, and smooth, slender thighs. The two of them shared eye contact, giggled nervously, and sat down next to me again.

We kept playing. It took an inordinately long time for the next card of consequence to come up. And then, more than halfway through the deck, there it was.

Another six.

Ciara leaned over the card and yelled:

"NO!"

Melanie laughed and clapped her hands together. She stood up eagerly, and Ciara groaned and rose as well. Melanie pulled her shirt off over her head, revealing her skinny torso, her breasts hidden behind a pink bra. She now stood there in just her underwear, her body flawless, her hands clasped cutely in front of her. Ciara hadn't moved, just stood there with her hand over her eyes.

"Come on!" Melanie said. "It's not our fault you didn't wear more clothes."

Ciara kept her eyes shut tight and pulled her tank top up over her head. I watched her breasts rise with her arms and then fall as the shirt came completely off.

And they were wonderful. Heavy, round d-cups with medium-sized dark brown nipples. I wanted to bury my face in them and never come out, or put my cock between them and fuck them. Ciara quickly covered them with a single arm and sat down, smiling bemusedly, shaking her head, absentmindedly playing with the strap of her panties.

Melanie immediately reached over and pulled Ciara's arm down off her breasts.

"Be proud, girl!" she said.

Ciara put her hands behind her on the couch and leaned back, looking at the ceiling. She was clearly embarrassed, but this move just had the effect of pushing out her chest, emphasizing her incredible tits.

I looked at Melanie, who was smiling and biting her lower lip. I looked down at the tops of her breasts.

"Hey, eyes up here," she said.

"Be proud!" I said.

She gave me a light whack on the arm.

"Ci," she said. "Let's keep playing. We gotta get Jack naked."

Ciara groaned, but leaned forward and we kept playing.

And sure enough, only a couple cards later, another five.

Ciara and Melanie high-fived across me. I took a sip of my drink, and then stood and started unbuckling my belt. The girls' heads were at my waist, and when I pulled my jeans down and stood up straight, they were both looking at the crotch of my briefs. My dick, semi-hard now, was stretched down one thigh, pushing out against the fabric. I saw them exchange a quick wide-eyed look, before I sat back down.

I drew the next card. We drank. Melanie went next. We drank.

Ciara turned the next one.

A six.

She and Melanie looked at each other.

"Here we go, girl," Ciara said.

"Here we go," Melanie said.

Ciara raised her butt off the couch and pulled her underwear off, and stood to kick it off her ankles. Melanie stayed seated, reached behind her back and undid her bra, and shimmied out of it. Her breasts were perfect, perky b-cups that fit her form perfectly. She looked at me, a slight blush creeping up her neck.

"I can't leave Ci as the only naked one," she said.

Then she stood, pulled her underwear down, and quickly sat. She automatically crossed her legs, then consciously uncrossed them, then leaned back nonchalantly, trying to act confident and keep everything exposed.

"You girls are both beautiful," I said. "You should be proud of your bodies."

"We've got to get one more five," Ciara said.

I leaned forward and took a card.

Five.

The girls cheered, and I stood up, put my hands on my waistband, their eyes fixed on my bulge...then I paused. And said:

"Can one of you help me?"

I looked between them. They were staring at each other, silently daring the other one to take action. Melanie spoke first:

"I can."

She stood and moved in front of me, looking up into my eyes. I looked down at her body, her tits close to my stomach. Then she lowered herself to her knees, put her hands on the waistband of my briefs, and pulled them down. Ciara had a hand over her eyes, but was peeking out beneath it. My dick sprung out, half-erect, and Melanie looked it over. She looked up at me, her expression unreadable. She looked back at my dick, held her gaze there for a few seconds, and then moved back onto the couch.

I sat down between them. The air had changed. The lust was positively vibrating. I put a hand on each of their knees, and they did nothing to deter me. I caught them sneaking peeks at my dick, and I checked their bodies out in turn.

"There's still a five left," I said. "And a six."

They looked at me.

"How about," I continued, "when we draw the six, I eat you both out."

They looked at each other again.

Melanie said: "And the five?"

I said: "You blow me."

A silent consultation ensued between them.

Then they nodded.

Melanie leaned forward and pulled a card.

A four.

We were down to the last three cards in the deck.

I pulled the next one.

A six.

Melanie squealed. And Ciara fist-pumped.

"Oh thank god," she said.

"Rules are rules," I said.

I stood up and pushed the coffee table away from the couch. I turned around and got on my knees.

"Scoot together," I said.

They moved next to each other on the couch.

"Spread your legs."

They did. I looked between their vaginas, both cute and pristine under a small patch of bush. Ciara's pubic hair was dark brown, Melanie's a blonde that was almost white.

Melanie was to my left and I leaned in toward her first, and put my right hand on the inside of Ciara's thigh. I softly exhaled on Melanie's pussy. She shuddered and "ooo"-ed. I couldn't imagine the lame sex these two had had up to this point in their lives. I was confident I was about to blow their minds.

I licked up one side of Melanie's labia and she moaned deeply, and I simultaneously put my hand on Ciara's pussy.

"Oh, me too?" she said.

"I can multitask," I said.

I licked up Melanie's other pussy lip, bristles of hair running under my tongue, and felt under Ciara's labia for her clit. She was still dry so I went slow and easy with her, just leaving my hand there while I worked on Melanie.

Melanie was...not dry. I ran my tongue up her entire slit and tasted salty sweetness. She moaned again, long and loud and ending in a yelp, then laughed and clapped a hand over her mouth.

"Girl, you okay?" Ciara said.

"Just wait," Melanie said. "You'll see."

I started playing with Melanie's clit, moving my tongue back and forth slowly, then up and down. She continued moaning, increasing in pitch and volume, to a level that was a little absurd. I stopped, smiled, and looked up at her. She looked down at me, surprised.

"What's wrong?" she said.

"I just want you both to know you don't have to fake it with me."

Melanie flushed, caught red-handed. She exchanged a look with Ciara, and I continued:

"I don't think you'll have to fake it, but if you don't come, my ego can take it. Understood?"

They both nodded, staring intently at me.

"Good," I said. "Now just relax, and enjoy it."

I dove back between Melanie's thighs, kissing around her labia, and started lightly massaging Ciara's clit. She let out a quick moan and giggled, and I felt the first hints of wetness around my fingers. I went back to working Melanie with my tongue, picking up the pace. She had stopped the over-the-top moans, but was clearly still enjoying the experience, her legs quivering around me. I massaged Ciara's clit some more, then moved my fingers down and felt around her hole. I started to play with the opening, softly moving her folds around, while I dragged my tongue flat over Melanie's clit, making her feel every muscle. She started to whimper with pleasure. Her hands ran over the back of my head, pulling lightly at my hair, and I knew she was already close. I inserted a finger into Ciara's pussy - a very tight pussy, very wet now - and hooked it up around her g-spot, and started rubbing. She moaned now and put her hands on her big breasts, and I kept licking at Melanie, picking up the pace on both of them.

Melanie had indeed been close. Not long after my tongue started running wild over her clit, she planted her hands on the back of my head, pulled my face into her pussy, gripped the side of my head with her thighs, yelled "oh my god!" and orgasmed. I kept my finger working Ciara as Melanie's juices flooded my mouth and her body rocked around my head, her continuing to say "oh my god" over and over again. I licked her clit vigorously until I felt her orgasm start to slow and then I slowed as well, decreasing the pressure. When she'd shaken herself out, and her legs had released me, I ducked out and put my head between Ciara's legs. My finger was still working in and out of her pussy, but now I started licking her clit as well.

"Holy shittttttttttt," Ciara said, and she looked down at me, her eyes wide, her mouth open.

"Told you," Melanie breathed.

I increased the pressure and speed of my finger, licked even faster with my tongue. Ciara was dripping wet now, her juices piling up around my mouth. She continued to stare down at me, her mouth open wide, her panting high-pitched. I started moving my tongue in circles, rotating my finger as I plunged it in and out of her, and suddenly her body spasmed and she came, actually squirted, all over my face. Her hands flew to her face as her thighs shook around my head, and I kept licking her pussy, undeterred.

"I'm so sorry!" she said. "That's so embarrassing!"

When her orgasm had passed, I pulled off of her.

"I'm so embarrassed," she said.

"Don't be," I said. "That's sex."

To prove my point, I leaned in and gave her another big lick up the length of her pussy, and she squealed and laughed.

I then grabbed a paper towel and cleaned up, and looked down at the girls. Melanie was leaning back into the couch, staring up at me, her legs spread, playing with her vagina with a finger. Ciara was looking at me through her fingers, her pussy still soaked. Melanie looked over at her and pulled her hand off her face. Then they both started laughing, and basked in the afterglow of their orgasms.

I stood in front of them, my cock half-erect.

"Keep playing?" I said.

Melanie looked at the two cards left on the table. One of them was guaranteed to be a five.

"I don't think we need to turn the card over," she said. "Sit down."

---

Thanks for reading! Part 2 coming soon.