Jack's Adventures 06: Ciara/Melanie 02

Story Info
I played strip King's Cup with two college girls.
1.4k words
4.48
1.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ciara and Melanie stood up off the couch, and I sat on it and spread my legs. They knelt between them at an angle, their chests touching. I clasped my hands behind my head and leaned back into the couch, ready to enjoy this.

"I can't believe we're doing this," Ciara said.

"Me neither," Melanie said.

Then they looked up at me, two gorgeous pairs of eyes on two gorgeous young women. Melanie reached forward and took my dick in her hand. Her touch was light, and she started to slowly tug on it, watching it grow bigger. Ciara watched her, then looked up at me and ran a hand up and down my thigh, trying to maintain sexy eye contact. Melanie kept tugging, inexpertly but eagerly, and soon my cock was fully hard.

"Jeez," Melanie said, staring at it.

Ciara acted first, leaning forward and putting the head in her mouth. Melanie gasped - "Ci!" - and kept tugging at the base of my shaft as Ciara started to bob her mouth up and down, not getting very far but nicely stimulating my head. Her right tit was pressed up on my thigh, her left tit hanging in space. I reached down and with my left hand caressed the breast propped on my leg, and with my right hand reached out and touched Melanie's chin. She tried to kiss my fingers but I evaded her lips, moving my hand around her jaw, before holding her chin firmly. She gritted her teeth and glared at me.

My hand kept playing with Ciara's right breast, and Melanie put a hand under her left one and lifted it. Ciara mmm-ed at the sensation, and her mouth sped up on my head. Her lips looked incredible around my cock, luscious and full. Then she popped off of it and took a deep breath and looked up at me, as if checking how she was doing.

"You're doing great," I said. "Can I put it between your tits?"

She nodded. Melanie scooted out from between my legs, my hand still on her chin, and I used it to lead her up onto the couch next to me. She clambered up on her knees, leaned in and we kissed, softly at first, before her tongue ran into my mouth. Then we broke apart and looked down at Ciara. She positioned herself squarely between my legs and put two hands under her tits and lifted them to either side of my cock.

"Should I just push them together?" she asked.

I nodded. She did, and my cock was enveloped completely between her breasts. They felt so heavy and soft at the same time, in the special way only breasts can.

"Now keep them pushed together, and lift them up and down," I said.

She started to do so, her eyes fixed on me. Pleasure coursed through me as her breasts pushed up and down my shaft. My head peeked out the top of them, pre-cum starting to ooze out of me. Melanie put her hands on my chest and abs, and leaned in to kiss me again. I pushed my tongue into her mouth this time and we made out while Ciara continued moving her boobs around my cock.

Then Melanie and I broke apart again and I looked down at Ciara, who was staring down at the head of my cock, her mouth hanging open. I started to slowly, subtly, thrust my hips up and down, my dick pushing up between her breasts. She moaned and stopped moving them up and down, instead pulling them apart and pushing them together again, massaging them in circles around my dick.

"I'm so jealous of your tits," Melanie said.

Ciara smiled. Her tits were indeed incredible, and I was worried if she kept this up much longer I would come before getting to feel Melanie's mouth on my cock. I looked up at her.

"Alright," I said, "your turn."

She grinned and hopped off the couch onto the floor. Ciara removed my dick from her tits and moved out from between my legs. Melanie assumed the position, an eager smile on her face, her hands running up and down my thighs. Ciara, leaned into the outside of my left thigh, watching Melanie.

Melanie took the base of my shaft in her hand and dove onto my cock. She immediately started trying to gag on it, bobbing up and down on it quickly, getting about halfway with each attempt, wet noises coming from her throat.

"Oh my fuckin' god," I said, the speed and vigor of her attempts more than making up for any lack of technique.

She then pulled off of it, breathing heavily, and looked up at me too.

"You're so fucking huge," she said.

"So huge," Ciara said, her eyes looking deep into mine. Then she surprised me, reaching a hand under my leg and wrapping it around my balls. I gasped and she smiled, starting to gently play with them.

Melanie resumed her vigorous sucking of my cock. My head kept bouncing up against the wet back of her mouth, her tongue dragging over the underside of my shaft. I looked at the ceiling, enjoying the feeling of the blowjob combined with Ciara's hand pulling gently at my testicles.

Melanie pulled off again, and drool fell out of her mouth, just missing my dick and dropping to the floor.

"Help me again, Ci," she said.

Ciara joined Melanie between my legs. They both leaned in and started kissing the sides of my shaft, up and down, running their lips softly over it, before moving up to the head. They continued to kiss it sensually, before their lips met each other around the tip and they pulled away to kiss each other, Melanie's hand still working my shaft, Ciara's still working my balls. I sat back, content to watch these two beautiful coeds make out, their tongues running wild over each other as they pleasured me with their hands. After a minute they broke apart, smiled naughtily at each other, then turned to look at me.

"We have a job to finish," Melanie said.

They looked at my throbbing wet cock.

"Yes, we do," Ciara said. Then she looked at me. "Don't pretend to come, okay? You won't have to fake it, but it won't hurt our egos if you don't."

I laughed, and she put her full lips around my dick again. She bobbed up and down, and her lips and tongue moved rapidly around my head. Then Melanie leaned down under Ciara and started licking at my shaft, before moving down to my balls and licking those. The pleasure was building in me now, none of their abilities that exceptional, but their beauty, and their zest for the act, and them being college girls, doing wonders for me.

"I'm getting there," I said.

They looked up at me, my dick still in Ciara's mouth, my balls still in Melanie's mouth.

"I want to see both your tits," I said, "while you jerk me off."

They obeyed and rose on their knees between my legs, Ciara's big tits hanging next to Melanie's perky small ones, and each put a hand around my cock and started jerking me off. They both stared into my eyes as they worked, and I looked between their eyes and their jiggling tits, and my cock tensed...

"I'm gonna come," I said.

And before cum could spurt out of me, Melanie leaned in, took my cock in her mouth, and ran her tongue wild over the tip.

"Holy shit," I said.

I kept my eyes on Ciara's tits and my hips pushed up and I exploded down Melanie's throat. She made a surprised sound but kept her mouth wrapped around my dick as I kept coming, Ciara and I maintaining lusty eye contact, her hand still wrapped around my base, softly stimulating it.

When I'd emptied myself out, I said, "I'm done," and Melanie popped off of my dick, breathing heavily.

"I got it all!" she said.

"You two are fucking amazing," I said, my body still buzzing. They ran their hands up and down my thighs, and I shivered. "Too good. Too fucking good."

"What do we do now?" Ciara asked.

I looked at her, then looked at Melanie. Melanie was smiling naughtily.

"I think we need to do another round of King's Cup," she said. "Just with different rules."

I smiled. She looked at my dick.

"He better recharge quick."