Jack's Adventures 06: Ciara/Melanie 03

Story Info
I played strip King's Cup with two college girls.
2.9k words
4.57
1.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We set up another round of King's Cup and discussed the new rules. We were each assigned a single number - me five, Ciara six, Melanie seven - that, when pulled, meant that person could request the card puller do anything they wanted, for one minute.

We pushed up close together on the couch, me in the middle of the two girls once again, their naked nubile bodies brushing up against me, and started playing.

It started normal card after normal card after normal card. Twos, eights, fours, queens. We drank and drank, our sexual frustration growing. In our impatience, our hands started to explore each other. Resting on thighs, brushing over private parts. We started lightly kissing between drinks, lusting for each other, wanting release. Ciara and I explored each other's mouths with our tongues while Melanie slowly jacked me off, my cock swelling in her hand. I put my mouth on one of Melanie's breasts, licking her small pink nipple, while she and Ciara kissed.

Then, after what felt like ages, we got the first good card. I pulled a seven, and looked at Melanie. Her number, her decision on what I had to do to her.

"Fuck me," she said immediately, "on my back."

I didn't hesitate. I grabbed her around her lower back and flipped her under me on the couch.

"Ciara, start the timer," I said.

Ciara picked up her phone. Melanie looked up into my eyes, her body squirming beneath me.

"Ready?" Ciara asked.

Melanie looked down at my cock, hanging thick and hard over her small pink pussy. She looked back up at me, her eyes an enchanting green-blue, and bit her lip.

"Mhm."

"Very," I said.

"Go!" Ciara said.

And I drove my cock into Melanie's pussy. She gasped, and I let out a "holy shit." She was insanely tight, thankfully already soaking wet from the built-up tension. I pushed every inch of myself inside of her, stretching her hole out with my girth, and she stared up at me, her mouth hanging open. Her hands flew to my back, her nails clawing into my skin.

"Jesus fucking Christ," she said.

"Fifty seconds," Ciara said.

I didn't waste any more time, and started pumping my hips, thrusting my cock into her. Her pussy was clenched around my shaft and every motion felt incredible. I looked down at her shaking b-cups, her hard nipples, her flawless young skin, and my cock throbbed even harder. I then looked back into her eyes and focused on railing her senseless.

"Ciiiii, holy shittttt," Melanie said, or tried to say, each of my thrusts driving the air out of her.

She dragged her nails down my back and I started gyrating my hips, making sure my cock pushed against the top of her pussy as I plunged into her. Her mouth opened wider, her eyebrows pushed up her forehead, and-

Ciara's phone buzzed. "Time!" she said.

I pulled out quickly, Melanie's tight pussy making me feel every inch as I went. I stood up and looked down at her, lying in a daze on the couch, her eyes fixed on my hard cock.

Ciara leaned over her and gave her a sensual kiss.

"How was it?" Ciara asked.

All Melanie could do was shake her head.

"Get up," Ciara said. "We gotta keep playing."

Melanie pushed herself up on the couch and collapsed into a sitting position, her legs bent and spread. I looked at her pussy, the skin pink and throbbing, and sat down between her and Ciara again.

Melanie leaned into me, putting her head against my shoulder and her hands on my arm, and we kept playing.

The good cards started to come fast and heavy now. It seemed our luck had changed.

The next one was a five - me - pulled by Ciara. My wish, her command.

She looked at me.

"What do you want me to do to you?" she asked.

"I want you to lie on your back and get fucked," I said.

She grinned and immediately lay down, and I got on my knees and pulled her big hips toward me. Melanie picked up her phone.

I looked down at Ciara's big eyes, her full lips, her massive d-cup tits and curvy body. I laid my cock up her belly, so she could see exactly how deep it would go inside of her. She looked at it, then looked at me.

"Maybe go a little slower with me?" she said softly.

"You got it," I said.

"Ready?" Melanie said.

"Yeah," Ciara said.

"Starting...now!"

I lined up my cock with Ciara's pussy and pushed it in, and her mouth opened in a soundless gasp.

Fuck, these college girls.

Ciara's vagina was as tight as Melanie's, but not as wet yet, and I took it much slower. She put her hands on my face and drew me down to her and kissed me, and we made out as I continued slowly entering her, my cock going deeper and deeper, until every inch of me was bottomed out inside her. I started swaying my hips back and forth, she moaned into my mouth, and I felt her grow wetter, her pussy starting to relax around my cock.

I pulled out halfway, pushed in again, she squeaked, and-

Melanie's phone chimed.

I stopped kissing Ciara and looked into her eyes. She looked bereft.

"Nooooo," she said.

I smiled. "We'll be back."

I pulled out of her and sat back on the couch, and Ciara pushed herself into a sitting position. I looked over at Melanie, who was slowly playing with her clit.

"That was so hot," she said.

She leaned toward the table, turned over a card. Another five. She looked at me eagerly, ready to be commanded.

"Doggy," I said.

She clapped giddily and flipped onto her knees, facing off the side of the couch. She stuck her butt up in the air and wiggled it.

"I wasn't done," I said. She looked back at me. "I want you to face Ciara," I said. I put my hands on Melanie's waist and turned her 180 degrees on the couch. "And eat her out as I fuck you."

Melanie gasped and looked at Ciara. "You good with that?"

"Absolutely," Ciara said.

"Ciara," I said, getting onto my knees behind Melanie, lining up my cock with her pussy, "start the timer?"

Ciara picked up her phone, and said:

"I don't think I'll want this minute to end either, but," she pressed a button, "go."

I slid my cock into Melanie's tight pussy again. She gasped and then lowered her head toward Ciara's pussy and started licking it wildly. I smiled as I started fucking her, watching her uncoordinated technique, then focused on the young body I was getting to put my dick in. Her slim butt cheeks bounced against me, her pink pussy skin gripping hard at my cock. I grabbed each of her ass cheeks and looked down the arch of her back, from her skinny waist to her shoulders, to her short wavy blonde hair buried in Ciara's lap. Ciara was running her hands through it and looking lazily at the ceiling, a small smile on her lips. Then she looked at me and we made eye contact, eye-fucking each other as I fucked Melanie from behind.

Then the timer sounded, and Melanie groaned into Ciara's pussy, but for a few seconds none of us stopped. Melanie's juices were accumulating around my shaft, and I drove my cock into her a few more times, my hands gripping her waist, and she kept licking Ciara's vagina. Then we finally slowed up, finally stopped. Melanie rose onto her hands and looked back at me, her eyes wild, and I pulled out of her.

"Ci," Melanie said, rising up on her knees, "turn a card right now."

Ciara leaned in, flipped one. A king.

"Another," Melanie said.

Ciara and I smiled and Ciara obeyed. A four.

"Another," Melanie said.

Ciara flipped a card. And another. And another.

Then, a seven. Melanie's call.

"Eat my pussy while I suck him off," she said.

And she turned toward me on her knees and bent forward, raising her ass and pussy toward Ciara, and put my cock in her mouth and started blowing me.

"I guess I'll start the timer?" I said.

I picked up my phone, in no rush whatsoever. Ciara got on her knees behind Melanie and leaned in and started licking her vagina. Melanie was sucking my cock with sloppy abandon, her eyes closed, her mouth wet and moving fast. I started the timer on my phone, put it down, then put my hands in Melanie's hair. I pulled it back behind her head and she opened her eyes and looked up at me, continuing to slurp noisily on my dick. Then, in reaction to something Ciara was doing to her pussy, her eyebrows raised and she put a hand on my shaft and popped it out of her mouth and said "oh my god, Ci, yes" before sticking it back in her mouth and continuing to suck on it.

I looked up the length of her back to where her ass wiggled in the air, Ciara's closed eyes just above her cheeks, her head moving back and forth as she ate Melanie out.

DING DING

My phone timer went off and I reached for it, but Melanie reached up and grabbed my arm and held it down, never taking my cock out of her mouth. Ciara and I made eye contact and I shrugged.

"I think we're making our own rules now," I said.

Melanie mmhmmed around my cock. Slurp slurp slurp.

"Ciara, come up here," I said. "Melanie, scoot back a little."

We shimmied down the couch, Melanie's wet mouth still working my cock, her tongue running around it, and Ciara came and stood next to my head.

"Kneel over my face," I said.

She flipped a knee over my head and knelt on the couch, her pussy right over my eyes, and I pulled down on her waist and brought it to my mouth. I closed my eyes and started licking it, and she moaned somewhere above me, and I luxuriated in the dual pleasure of getting blown while eating someone out.

Ciara's pussy started to leak down over my chin as I kept stimulating it, and I felt Melanie stop blowing me. I heard the couch creak, then felt her hand on my cock, and suddenly the tip was touching wetness that could only be the edge of her pussy. I looked between Ciara's thighs and saw Melanie on her knees above my waist, ready to ride me cowgirl. She lowered her hips and my cock slid up into her pussy, and she moaned, and started to push her hips back and forth, her pelvis grinding against mine.

Ciara leaned forward and the two of them started making out, and I went back to eating out Ciara's pussy, feeling Melanie start to raise and lower her hips, my cock sliding in and out of her. I decided to pick up the intensity on Ciara's clit, starting the alphabet with my tongue, my hands gripping her huge ass cheeks above my head. She started moaning even more intensely, and I felt her thighs quivering around my ears.

"Can I suck on it for a second?" I heard Ciara say, and then Melanie's pussy slid off my dick. Ciara leaned forward over me, her tits dragging across my stomach, and took it in her mouth.

She bobbed quickly up and down on it, and I subtly thrusted my hips up and down, pushing my cock slightly deeper into her mouth. I kept running my tongue wildly over her pussy, and before long I heard a deep moan from down around my cock. Ciara's body stiffened and she came again, shaking violently, juices flooding my face. She took my dick out of her mouth and jerked me off as her orgasm ran its course.

When she was done, letting out a single long moan, I scooted out from under her and she collapsed sideways onto the couch. Melanie was standing and quickly took me by the arm down to the other end of the couch. She mounted it on her knees, facing the wall, and arched her back to raise her butt in front of me. I stood behind her and she looked back at me playfully and I lined up my cock with her pussy and drove it in.

Her mouth opened in a gasp and she kept looking back at me as I started fucking her, watching her tight body bounce against me. Then I reached up and put both my hands around her neck and under her chin, and pulled her head up toward me. She arched her back further, arched her neck. I drove my cock into her harder now and she started breathing raggedly, her teeth gritted, my hands up around her chin, holding her firm.

I took one hand off her chin and moved it down the front of her body to her pussy, and started rubbing her clit while I continued to rail her. A tight moan emanated from her arched throat and she craned her neck to look back at me, and after a minute straight of this her mouth opened as much as it could and she yelled "oh fuckkkkkk" and she came. I kept my cock inside her and lifted her torso to me, holding her tight across her stomach and across her tits, kissing up and down her neck as she shook.

I finally pulled out of her and she fell forward, her arms across the top of the couch, breathing heavily. Ciara still lay on her back, watching us.

"Your turn," I said.

She smiled and got up on her knees next to Melanie, also facing the back of the couch. I pulled her big ass toward me and massaged her butt cheeks, and I lined up my cock with her drenched pussy. I inserted it, slowly again, feeling every inch of her tight vagina, and she raised onto her hands and gripped the cushions. I put my hands around her waist and picked up the pace gradually, until I was thrusting into her with rhythm, and her butt cheeks were slapping lightly against my stomach.

Melanie raised her head from her hands and leaned toward Ciara, and they started kissing sensually as I kept fucking Ciara, her juices accumulating around my cock.

"Thanks for bringing him back," Ciara said to her.

Melanie ran her tongue through Ciara's mouth.

"Right?" she said.

The consistent pressure exerted by every inch of Ciara's pussy, and seeing these horny coeds make out, was doing incredible things for me, and I felt myself in shooting range of my next orgasm.

Ciara turned to look at me.

"Thanks for going easy on me," she said. "But please fuck me harder now."

No problem.

I gripped her waist tighter and picked up the pace, her beautiful ass now slapping against me quickly, fwap fwap fwap. Then I reached under her and held both of her tits in my hands, or as much as I could fit into my hands, and massaged them, pulling them apart while lightly twisting her nipples. Ciara moaned deeply and her and Melanie started making out again and my orgasm swelled even closer.

"I'm about to come," I said. "I have a request."

They looked at me.

"Pretend you both pulled another five," I said, "and have to do what I say."

"What do you want us to do?" Melanie asked.

"I want you both on your knees, and I wanna come on your tits."

I pulled out of Ciara and they obeyed, and got on their knees on the floor in front of me. They looked up at me expectantly, Ciara's gorgeous brown eyes and Melanie's beautiful green-blue ones, and I started jacking off.

"Push your tits together," I said. "Not with your hands, with your arms."

They both pushed their upper arms together, Ciara's d-cups swelling even bigger, Melanie's b-cups forming the barest of cleavage. I worked my cock while I looked down at their tits, at their hard nipples, up at their gorgeous eyes, their beautiful faces. My cock tensed up and I came, pointing my dick at Ciara's tits, and my first spurt of cum shot up her left breast. She gasped and I then pointed toward Melanie and my next spurt splattered on her cleavage. She giggled, and wiggled her tits, and I kept coming, turning back and forth, loving painting these college girls with my cum.

When I was completely spent, I looked down at them, their chests dripping white.

"Wow," Melanie said.

"You two are so much fun," I said.

"Who said you couldn't have fun staying in on a Saturday night?" Ciara said.

I got them paper towels and they cleaned off. We all got dressed again, and it was time to say goodbye. I headed to leave, and Ciara and Melanie whispered to each other behind me. Then:

"Hey."

I turned, my hand on the door knob. Ciara ran up to me.

"Your phone," she said.

I handed it to her. She typed in a number, then handed it back.

"In case you ever want another fun Saturday night."

I looked at her shy smile, then looked over at Melanie, who waved coyly.

"Count on it," I said, and I left.