Jack's Adventures 08: Stacy 02

Story Info
3 nights unlocking the sexuality of a stunning bridesmaid.
2.8k words
4.67
3.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rehearsal dinner was the following night, but there were some groomsmen shenanigans to see to first, a mid-morning round of golf at a nearby country club.

It was eighteen holes of sliced drives, wayward putts, and beer drinking, the other groomsmen talking about bridesmaids they wanted to bone, me staying silent about the bridesmaid I was sure I'd get to. Stacy was brought up at one point ("fuckin' hot, but maybe too tall?" said a guy who, laid flat, might be a par 2) and amidst the following discussion of her merits I noticed the groom shooting me sly glances. I wondered if he knew, had heard some scuttlebutt that she'd come back to my cabin. I winked at him. He smiled and shook his head.

After a short nap back at my cabin I got ready for the rehearsal dinner, fighting a mild hangover by mainlining Pringles. Stacy and I had agreed to walk down to the venue together, and I wanted to be at my best. I put on a nice shirt and slacks, styled my hair. I'd luckily avoided a major sunburn, only looked hale and healthy, if slightly red around the collar.

When it was time, I went to Stacy's cabin to collect her, and she emerged right as I mounted the stairs to her door. I stopped on the bottom step, awestruck, taking her in. She was in a black wrap dress, satin, the neck plunging to just above her breasts, with a slit revealing most of her left leg.

"Well you look stunning," I said.

She grinned and blushed.

"You look great too," she said.

I held out my arm, she took it.

"Let's make 'em all jealous," I said.

Once we got through the rehearsal elements, it was a fun evening, full of good food, good drink, and good company. Stacy and I were seated at the top table, not next to each other but close, and traded many furtive glances throughout the night. As enjoyable as the dinner was, I was impatient for it to end, wanting us to be back in the dark of my cabin, unzipping Stacy's dress down her back, ending at the base of her spine, just above her ass. She looks back over her shoulder, a strap falls down. She turns to me, the curve of a breast revealed, then the fabric draws down, revealing a pale nipple...

I realized I was getting a hard-on. I shook my head, readjusted my napkin on my lap. I looked over at Stacy. She was smiling at me as if she knew the thoughts running through my head. She bit her lower lip, looking suddenly coquettish, wordlessly telling me she was mine, but holding it only for a flash before letting it go and looking away, breaking the spell. I smiled, took a sip of wine, and turned to talk to my neighbor.

Eventually the dinner came to a close, people saying their goodbyes, turning in early before the big day. We wandered back toward the cabins with a big group, and when we passed my cabin I said goodnight, making meaningful eye contact with Stacy, who nodded subtly. She continued on with everyone else and I entered my cabin. I sat on my couch, ranging out, trying to seem relaxed, anxiously waiting for a knock.

It came ten minutes later. I jumped up, opened the door and there she was, still in her dress. I would get to take her out of it. How lucky was I.

"Can I come in?" she asked.

I smiled and stepped aside, she entered, I closed the door. She settled on the couch and I settled next to her. I put an arm around her, she eased her body into mine. We looked into each other's eyes.

"I don't want to go all the way tonight," she said.

"That's okay," I said.

"But maybe we could go further?"

"Absolutely."

She leaned in toward me. Her eyes were beautiful, her lips slightly parted, hiding nothing, all of her there for me to take.

I leaned in and kissed her. Her lips were soft. She kept her head still and kissed back gently. She tasted like mint, must've brushed her teeth before coming over. We stayed here, our bodies poised, our kisses tender, exploring each other.

I put a hand on her dress on the inside of her thigh, feeling the satin. Her body lifted slightly toward me and I in turn pushed toward her, our kisses picking up in intensity. I gripped her thigh and she brought her other leg up and pinned my hand between them. She started working her hips, her thighs now massaging my hand, placed only a few inches from her pussy.

I pulled my hand out from between her legs and found the slit in her dress and put my hand up it. I grabbed her bare thigh again, felt the warmth of her skin here. My cock swelled against my leg, Stacy moaned into my mouth. I shimmied my hand further up, and she allowed it, welcomed it, spreading her legs, and I found her crotch and put my hand down her panties and onto her pussy.

She inhaled sharply, quietly, as I rubbed my palm across her vulva, then let my fingers trail between her labia. I pushed them through, onto her clit, ran around it in circles. She kissed me and held her lips against mine, a low moan coming from her throat, and then she opened her mouth and closed her teeth around my lower lip, softly biting it as I pleased her clit.

She let go and I pulled my head back.

"You want me to take it further?" I asked.

She nodded.

I took my hand out from under her dress and put my fingers into my mouth, tasting her juices. Then I stood up off the couch, walked in between her legs, loomed over her for a second. She sat up straighter, the couch creaking, her eyes moving from my face down to my crotch, my dick pushing out hard down one leg, directly in front of her face.

When she looked back up at me, her expression questioning, wondering if I expected her to make the next move, I lowered myself to my knees.

"Oh, okay," she said, settling back into the couch.

I put my hands on the hem of her dress and pushed it up her legs, over her knees, up her thighs. She spread her legs, lifted her butt, and I pushed it all up around her waist, baring her crotch to me, a pair of black panties hiding her vagina from me. I pulled them down her thighs, down off her legs, tossed it aside.

I looked at her pussy, freshly shaved, her vulva a gorgeous and open flower. I lifted her legs onto my shoulders, pulled her hips down off the couch, bringing her pussy to my face, and looked up at her. She was staring at me, breathing deeply, her expression anxious.

"Everything okay?" I said.

"Yeah," she said, nodding, unconvincingly.

"You sure?"

She gave in, burying her face in her hands.

"It's been a while since a guy went down on me."

"That's okay!" I said, finding her distress cute.

"It's just...I don't want to squirt again."

"You know what?"

She peeked between her fingers.

"I do," I said.

Her eyes didn't move. I continued:

"I want you to come so fucking hard. I want you to have the best orgasm of your life. I want to drown in your juices."

She took her hands off her face, put them flat on the couch, shook her head.

"What did I do to deserve you?" she asked.

I smiled, looked down at her pussy, stuck out my tongue, and licked it, with the gentlest of pressure, from the very bottom of her slit all the way up over her clit.

She moaned deeply and pushed her head back into the couch. I did it again, my tongue dragging up her lips, her already tasting sweet and salty, rolling up over her clit and off. And again, and again, faster and faster, showing her how much I wanted her.

Her eyes were closed, her mouth open in a soundless moan, her head pushing back and forth against the couch. I pushed my hands up under the gathered dress, laying them across her abdomen. Her hands came to the shoulders of her dress, pulled them down and off, the neckline slipping down her chest and coming to rest just above her nipples. The tops of her breasts heaved over it, before she pulled it down the rest of the way, revealing everything, her c-cups and their ghostly nipples.

She put her hands on her breasts, not massaging them, just cupping them from below, and I zeroed in on her clit now. I slowed my movement again, lightened the pressure, not wanting to overpower her. And even at the lightest level of stimulation, it seemed to be doing wonders. A sound was now coming from deep in her throat, rising and falling in pitch, from a low moan to a high whine and back again.

My tongue moved sideways, back and forth, back and forth, over her clit, rolling it from side to side, then I switched to a vertical motion, licking up, my tongue pushing it up then letting it fall, over and over again. Her pussy grew wetter and wetter, her juices piling up on my tongue, running over my upper lip and chin.

"Okay..." she said, her voice tight.

I pushed my face slightly further into her crotch, almost imperceptibly increasing the pressure of my tongue.

"Okay, okay..." she said.

I picked up speed, again almost unnoticeably, dragging my tongue up over her clit again and again and again.

And very suddenly her back arched off the couch, her thighs gripped my head, and she came.

She didn't squirt, but juices flooded my mouth. I kept my tongue moving up over her clit as she started to shake, not making a sound, pushing her arched torso side to side. At a certain point one of my licks made her giggle and I knew her orgasm was ending, so I pulled my face away to not overstimulate her.

I looked up at her, my upper lip and chin soaked, and she looked down at me.

"Oh my god," she said, reddening, her hands flying to her face. "I'm so sorry."

"Stop apologizing," I said. "It's sex. I love it."

I placed her legs on the ground and stood up, heading into the bathroom. I wiped off my face, checked myself in the mirror, then turned back into the living room.

I made it a single step before she was on me, kissing me, her naked tits pressing against my chest, her body pushing me against the edge of the doorframe.

"Mm!" I said, kissing her back.

Her hands flew down to my crotch, working to unzip my fly. Just like the previous night, it felt like her orgasm had freed something in her, unleashed something primal and animalistic. My zipper went, then I felt a hand push into my pants, encounter my underwear.

"Fuckin' briefs," she said, her face mashed against mine.

I laughed as her hand tried to get through those as well. Finally it did, and I felt her strong fingers wrap around my cock, now half-erect, and drag it up my leg and pull it out my briefs, out my fly.

She kept kissing me, her body pressed against mine, while her hand started working my cock, stroking it out, getting it fully hard. She turned her head away and looked down at it, her hand continuing to work, then looked back at me, staring into my eyes.

"You have such a big cock," she said.

"Thanks," I said.

Her fingers moved over the head, twisting over the tip, and my mouth opened in shock at the sensation. She smiled, naughty, proud of herself, then dropped to her knees.

"Oh man," I said, anticipating what she was about to do.

She worked my cock with both her hands now, staring down at it, her head level with my stomach. I leaned back against the doorframe and watched her, taking her in. Her gorgeous face, her tits hanging free beneath my dick, her dress still bunched around her waist. Her toned thighs, her knees against the hard wood floor.

She pushed my dick up against my belly and licked up it, from the very base, up my shaft and over my head.

"Fucking hell," I said.

She didn't pause, just did it again, then again, her tongue starting lower and lower each time, by the end running up my entire ball sack. Then she let my cock fall and took it in her mouth.

"Holy shit," I said.

She started moving very quickly, sucking me off with gusto. She wasn't getting very far, but her mouth was wet, her tongue was active, and it was fast.

Her hair was hanging in curtains around her face. She used her fingers to push it behind her ears, but it fell forward again. I helped her out, gathering it all in my hands and holding it behind her head in a pile, watching her beautiful face as she blew me, her dark eyebrows furrowed with concentration.

Maybe she sensed me looking down at her, because then she opened her eyes, tilted her head back, and looked up at me. Her eyes fixed on me as her lips ran up and down my cock, her irises a pale light blue, her eyebrows now pushing up her forehead.

"Your eyes are so fucking pretty," I said, my hand gripping her hair harder behind her head.

"Mhm?" she said from around my dick, still staring up at me.

"So fucking pretty."

"Mmm."

She raised her hands and wrapped them around the base of my shaft and started tugging on it while she sucked me off. She lowered her eyes now, closed them again, and turned into a pleasure machine. Her upper body worked toward and away from me, in concert with her mouth pushing on and pulling off my cock, her hands working up and down my shaft.

She was stimulating every part of my dick, and quickly. Her tits pushed together between her elbows, her pale nipples hard. I was getting close to an orgasm, much quicker than I'd expected. Maybe dreaming about fucking her the entire rehearsal dinner hadn't helped.

"I think I'm gonna come," I said.

Her eyes opened and she looked up at me again. She nodded, a question.

"Yeah," I said. "Here."

I put my hand on her chin, held it, and took my dick out of her mouth. I walked backward into the bathroom, pulling lightly on her chin, and she followed me on her knees. I turned her so her back was against the counter, lifted her chin, her head resting on the edge now, her hair splaying out across the counter. I put a hand on my cock, pointing toward the sink, and, still holding her chin, looking down at her face, started jacking off.

"Damn," she said, her eyes traveling from me to my cock, "this is sexy."

She watched it intently for a second, me masturbating right next to her face.

"Look at me," I said. "I want to see your eyes."

She obeyed and looked up at me.

I looked at those pale blue irises, two pools of clear water, some of the prettiest eyes I'd ever seen, pure ecstasy surged through my body, and I came.

A first rope of cum shot out of me into the sink. I looked down at her breasts, the feeling swelled, and the next blast hit the mirror. I looked back to her eyes and kept working my cock, coming into the sink, a smile now playing across her face.

When I was through, I took my hand off my dick, my hand off her chin, and stumbled back against the doorframe.

"You're so pretty," I said, looking down at her.

She smiled and hobbled to her feet, her knees a bright red. She walked over to me and kissed me.

"I can't wait for tomorrow night," she said.

"Me neither," I said.

"Don't get too drunk."

"You too."

She looked down at my cock.

"I can't wait to have him..."

She looked at me, afraid to finish the sentence.

"Me neither," I said.

She smiled, and we shared a final kiss.

She straightened out her dress, I put my cock back in my pants, and then I walked her to her cabin. I kissed her at the door, watched her disappear inside, then headed back to mine.

The forest was dark and silent. I knew I'd sleep well. Maybe I'd dream of what Stacy and I might do the following night, or maybe I wouldn't, and I'd just have to wait to find out.