Jack's Adventures 09: Ariel 01

Story Info
The day I met a total nympho at the beach.
2.5k words
4.51
4.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the ninth story.

This is the story of Ariel.

It was the height of summer, the sky cloudless and bright, and some guy friends and I were out in Playa for a beach day. We alternated lying around with various physical activities, tumbling around in the sand with a football and a frisbee, frequently dipping into a cooler of Bud Lights and White Claws.

At a certain point we all tracked that a gorgeous group of girls had set up towels near us, and a lot of peacockery ensued, each guy trying to subtly establish through loud noises and garish behavior that he was the guy. I caught the girls looking over, amused yet not completely uninterested, and I decided to do something about it. I walked over to them.

"Hey!" I said.

"Hi!" a chorus responded.

There were five of them, a range of blondes and brunettes, laid out straight on a row of towels. They were all tan and beautiful, with stunning bodies, like a field trip of Instagram models. They all rose onto their elbows and looked up at me.

"Not sure you've noticed," I said, "but all my friends have been trying to get your attention."

"We've noticed," one of the girls said. The others laughed.

"Not exactly subtle, I know," I said. "The only guys you can see from space."

The girls laughed again.

"I'm Jack," I said, and extended my hand down to the leftmost girl.

They each smiled and took my hand in turn, introducing themselves.

Sarah, Liz, Jessica, Kayleigh, and...Ariel.

The girls were all beautiful, but in my eyes Ariel took the cake. Short platinum blonde hair, pulled back in a ponytail, showing dark roots. She looked like she was from somewhere on the eastern Mediterranean, with hooded, piercing eyes over sharp cheekbones and full lips, somewhere on the spectrum between Gigi Hadid and Hailey Bieber. She had small breasts, a skinny torso, nice hips, and a pair of stunning legs. Her bikini was nickelodeon - red and skimpy - leaving very little to my already powerful imagination.

"We've got White Claws," I said. "Any interest?"

The girls all exchanged looks, their expressions already saying "sure, why not?" Then they looked up at me and said:

"Sure, why not?"

I went back to our cooler, grabbed five White Claws, the guys asking me about the girls in hushed tones.

"What are their names?" "Are they single?" "Do they wanna hang out?"

I walked back to the girls, saying over my shoulder:

"Ask them yourselves."

I handed out the drinks, getting to Ariel last. As the can passed between us we shared a smile and I gave her a small wink. The other guys shuffled over behind me, and our two groups officially merged.

I made sure to chat up Ariel immediately, to stake my proverbial claim. She was twenty-two, eight years younger than me. We didn't have too much in common, but she had an engaging smile, a steady way of speaking, and a tendency to hold eye contact that differentiated her from the other women, made her seem more mature, sexier. She was trying to be a makeup and beauty influencer, at one point showing me her Instagram. To be honest I think she looked substantially better in real life, much more naturally beautiful offline, stripped of the garish makeup she was often promoting.

When I told her about my career, she perked up, seemed immediately interested. I got the sense she wasn't turned on by me being an artist, by me maybe having something unique to say with my work, but instead by me maybe having some clout, that I may be rubbing shoulders with famous people. It wasn't my favorite quality in a woman, but when she looks like Ariel and you think you'd really enjoy fucking her, you learn to overlook it. We talked and laughed for a good while, everyone else in our group forgotten.

I'm glad my friends made a good impression, because we then found out that the girls had an Airbnb nearby, rented for the weekend, and we were invited back to hang out with them. We gathered our stuff, left the beach, and walked less than a block before we arrived at their place.

I don't know who in the group had a lot of money, but someone did, because it was a drop dead gorgeous bungalow. It was three floors, with a bedroom for each girl, topped by a rooftop deck that looked out over the Pacific. The deck had couches, a grill, a fridge, a beer pong table, and a hot tub. We couldn't believe our eyes, nor our luck in ending up with this group.

Someone started playing house music and beer pong kicked off in full force, each guy pairing with a girl, me naturally pairing with Ariel. She was absolutely terrible, but I'm not one to get mad over beer pong, and we had a lot of fun getting run off the table. We started making more physical contact, me putting an arm around her shoulders, her putting a hand on my chest, or an arm across my stomach. And when we lost our first game, we were now free to leave the deck and the others. I asked her if she could show me where the bathroom is.

"There's one in the living room," she said, "but you can use the one in my bedroom. Follow me."

She led me down the stairs back into the bungalow. I watched her tan ass bouncing in front of me, the bikini just a thin red string down her crack. It was cool and quiet inside, all the people and the music reduced to a dull sound above us.

She led me down another flight of stairs to the second floor landing, and through a door. The bedroom was clean and bright, very white, decorated here and there with seashells. A window looked north toward the Santa Monica mountains. Ariel's stuff was piled against a wall, with various bikinis laid out on the bed.

"In there," she said, indicating the ensuite bathroom.

I walked toward it, then heard the bedroom door close. I turned around. Ariel was leaning back against it, looking at me. I smiled, surprised but unfazed, and leaned against the doorframe of the bathroom.

No one said anything. We just stood looking at each other, daring the other to make the first move. The sexual tension was palpable, her gaze steady and intense. My eyes moved down over her body, over her tan skin, over the parts covered, barely, by her bikini. Her small breasts, her pussy. My dick started to swell in my trunks.

She looked down at it, saw the leg of my shorts lifting, bit her lip. Her fingers turned the lock on the handle, click, and she skipped across the room toward me. A foot away she jumped toward me and I caught her, my hands around her waist, holding her easily off the ground, as her hands came to my face and we started making out. Then I lowered her until her toes hit the floor, and she stayed poised on them in order to reach my face. Her crotch pressed up against my trunks, my hard penis pushing out against her leg. I moved my hands down her back and onto her ass, and grabbed handfuls of both cheeks. It was a nice ass, not the biggest, but still good and meaty in my hands.

Her hands were planted on my chest, her full lips pressing into mine. I gripped her butt cheeks, pressing in with my fingers, lifting them up, and she moaned. We stumbled back into the bathroom, tiny, with only a toilet, a sink, and a standing shower. My lower back hit the sink and I leaned back over it, her leaning with me in her excitement, her chest pressing against mine.

She broke off from kissing me, looked up into my eyes, I looked down into hers, a nutty hazel brown.

"Sorry I was so bad at pong," she said, her voice breathy.

"Part of me couldn't care less," I said. "The other part wants you to make it up to me."

She bit her lip, smiled impishly, and one of her hands planted itself on the outside of my shorts, directly on my now very hard cock.

"Like this?"

"Fuck," I said, her hand rubbing up and down it quickly.

She dropped to her knees on the tile, put her hands around my waistband, and ripped my trunks down my legs. My cock sprung out and slapped her in the chin.

"I'm so sorry," I said, my hands covering my mouth.

She had already started laughing though, and she wrapped both her hands around it and started to work it, twisting her hands, staring at it. She looked up at me.

"I knew I picked the right guy," she said.

"Oh?" I said. "You picked me?"

She didn't answer, just smiled, then, her eyes still on me, leaned forward and kissed the tip of my dick.

My hands went back around the edge of the sink, grasping it for support.

"Yeah, I picked you," she said, staring up at me, kissing my penis again, the side of my head this time.

"Maybe it was mutual?"

She smiled, shook her head, kissed my cock again.

"No, because I knew you had a big dick, but I don't think you knew what I really am."

"What's that?"

She kissed my dick one more time, gave it a big twist with her hands, and said:

"A fucking nympho."

And before I could react at all to how fucking hot that line was, she opened her mouth, shoved my cock into it, and started sucking me off.

"Holy fuck," I said, my hands gripping the sink, staring down at her as her head started to bob rapidly back and forth on my dick.

Her lips were luscious and full around it, still looking pillowy and soft despite the pressure they were exerting on my penis. Her tongue was pressed out between her bottom lip and the underside of my cock. It seemed almost unattached to her mouth, was able to do some incredible things, lick parts of my dick that I didn't know were possible to be licked mid-blowjob. Maybe most impressively of all she was keeping eye contact with me the entire time, no matter which way her head turned, so I got to stare into those gorgeous hazel eyes and fully appreciate that a beautiful model was currently sucking my cock, and she got to stare into mine, feel immense pride at how she was sending me sky high with this blowjob.

I reached down and slid the straps of her bikini top off the sides of her shoulders. She didn't pause in sucking me off, just reached around with her hands and untied the back and threw the top out into the bedroom. Her breasts were bared to me, a-cups with dark brown nipples, a bikini tan leaving them in two triangles of pale skin.

"You're so fucking gorgeous," I said, looking down into her eyes as her mouth moved up my shaft.

She responded by moving her hands from the outside of my thighs to my ass, and as she started to take my cock further into her mouth again, she pulled my hips toward her face, and finally broke eye contact as she tried to deep throat me.

"Oh my godddd," I said, her making a gagging noise as she got about three-quarters of the way down my shaft, her cheeks puffing out, her eyes clamped shut, my dick feeling amazing pressed against the back of her throat. Then she tried to get further, gagging again, before she pulled my penis out of her mouth and inhaled deeply, saliva falling out of her mouth to the bathroom tile.

I gritted my teeth, so turned on that I grabbed her chin and lifted her face to me, her smiling and taking deep inhales, and I said "you fucking little slut, you're so fucking sexy, you're so good at that," and she laughed raggedly and opened her mouth and took my cock in it again. I looked up at the ceiling in total ecstasy as she swallowed most of my length again and the head of my dick pressed down her throat. I hadn't meant to call her a slut, it was a risk, no guarantee she'd like that kind of talk, but I was spurred on by her calling herself a nympho, and felt confident that her trying to deep throat me again, gagging around my cock at that very moment, meant she didn't mind.

When her mouth came off this time, her inhaling sharply, I stumbled sideways into the bedroom, my trunks still around my ankles, and fell on my back on the bed, across her laid out bikinis. I looked up and she was crawling across the floor toward me, and she came between my legs, raised herself up briefly so I could see her tits, looked down at my throbbing hard, soaking wet cock, wrapped her hands around it, started jacking it off, and then lowered her mouth around the tip and started sucking it off too, her tongue running in wild circles around my head.

My arms flailed across the bed.

"It's too good," I said. "It's too good."

Her mouth came off my cock for a second.

"You know whenever you come I'll swallow it, right?" she said.

"I figured," I said, gasping.

Her lips wrapped around my head again, her hands kept working my shaft, and I was a goner. I raised myself on my elbows to get one last look at her, at her gorgeous face, her eyes fixed on me, my cock buried in her mouth, and I said:

"I'm coming."

And I saw her eyes smile, she mmhmmed, I collapsed backward, and I came, massively, my hips thrusting up, cum exploding out of me, my body feeling like the strings on an angel's harp. I put my fist in my mouth to stop from crying out, she was so sexy, it felt so good, her mouth kept working, sucking me dry, swallowing every ounce.

When I was empty, her mouth came off my dick and I lay there in a state of shock. She climbed up on the bed, climbed over me, looked down at me, and I just shook my head. She smiled.

Knock knock knock.

Our heads swiveled toward the bedroom door.

"You guys in there?" came a girl's voice.

"Yeah!" Ariel said. "We'll be right out!"

Someone, not the girl who'd first talked, giggled. I wondered how many people were gathered around the door. There was the sound of multiple pairs of feet stepping away from the door, and then it was quiet.

Ariel and I made eye contact, both laughed, and then kissed.

"I expect you to return the favor later," she said.

"I'll make you cum just as hard," I said. "I guarantee it."

She bit her lip, reached down, and gave my cock one last slow tug.

"Good boy," she said.