Ms. Jesse Pt. 01

Story Info
I meet a senior lady in the neighborhood.
2.3k words
4.53
18.2k
20

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/18/2024
Created 05/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had gone through a phase in my life where exercise and diet were important. I paid attention to what I ate. I actually attended a nutrition class to learn to eat healthier.

I would exercise daily by either swimming laps at the local YMCA, walking, riding my bike or even running. Often, I would do more than one type of exercise in a day's time.

In a matter of 6 months, I had lost about 50 pounds. I was very proud of myself. I was feeling much better and was able to do much more. I had even started playing tennis again after 20 years.

While walking in the neighborhood, I would come across a lady doing her daily walk also. She caught my eye and I looked forward to seeing her on my route. I would see other people doing the same, but this lady really "caught my eye". She had a nice matured figure and a pretty smile. We would exchange pleasantries and eventually got to having short conversations. I quickly learned her name was Jesse.

Ms. Jesse and I became friends. I slowly learned more about her. I learned she lived two streets down from me. She was married and her husband was ill. She was walking to get better control of her health.

I had introduced her to participating in local 5K events. It was nice to see her participating and having the satisfaction of completing an event.

A few months had passed and I hadn't seen Ms. Jesse walking. One day I saw her sitting on her swing in the front yard, so I stopped to visit. It was then I learned her husband had passed away. She invited me inside for a glass of water. We sat and talked a while then I told her I better get back to my walk and hoped to see her again soon.

When I left her house, I just couldn't stop thinking of Ms. Jesse. She was such a sweet lady. I was able to look at her figure in a different setting and I noticed how attractive she really was. She may have been 5'1" at the most.

One thing that really caught my eye was her breasts. They were a little more than average in size, but something just intrigued me. I guess it was the way her bra pushed her breasts together and made her cleavage pop out. I am not sure why, but I was really focused on that part of her. Ms. Jesse had a nice rounded mid-section. Her back side was nicely rounded as well. To top it all off, she had pretty salt and pepper hair. She was very appealing and interesting. She looked like your typical south Louisiana 75-year-old grandmother.

Often as I would walk by her house, Ms. Jesse would be sitting on her swing. Sometimes I would stop for a short chat and sometimes she would invite me in. It was a nice break in my walk, but it was nice to visit. Sometimes I would walk more than my usually 4 miles just to get to see her outside. Eventually, it was common to hug her and kiss her on the cheek.

One day during my walk, Ms. Jesse was on her swing so I stopped for my usual visit. The visits had become a daily part of my walks. She invited me inside and we had a glass of tea. When it was time to leave, I stood up and hugged Ms. Jesse and kissed her cheek. This time she surprised me and kissed my lips.

I was surprised to say the least, but it was a pleasant surprise. She invited me to have dinner with her the next evening. She was cooking one of my favorites, shrimp stew, and thought I would join her. I accepted the invitation and asked if I should bring anything. She told me just to bring my cheerful friendship.

I couldn't wait for the next day. It seemed time passed ever so slow. Finally, it was time for me to shower and get ready to go to Ms. Jesse for dinner.

When I arrived, Ms. Jesse looked so nice. It was obvious she was freshly showered and dressed nicely for a warm summer evening. The table was set and the smell of the home cooked meal filled the air. We sat down to eat then enjoyed a beer together while visiting. She then suggested we go to the living room to visit on the couch.

As we stood up, she took my hand and I followed her into the living room. We sat next to each other on the couch. It was nice to sit so comfortable with her in casual clothes instead of my usual exercise attire.

After about 30 minutes of visiting, Ms. Jesse excused herself to go to the bathroom. She was gone about 5 minutes and came back out in different clothes She had changed into a house dress. She excused herself and said she wanted to get a little more comfortable. As she sat back down on the couch, she sat a little closer to me this time. We continued talking and getting acquainted.

I was feeling brave and was thinking she was sending me signals, so I reached over to kiss her. I was a little surprised when she gave no resistance to kissing. The kissing quickly turned into passionate kissing. Before I knew it, Ms. Jesse was taking over the lead role and her hands started roaming my body.

My hands were feeling her legs as she moaned with approval. I wanted to feel her breasts, but was careful not to move too fast. The kissing was getting more passionate as the minutes passed. I felt brave and reached up inside her house dress. My hands went right up to her left breast and I felt how soft and full it was.

I gently caressed her left breast a while then tried to reach around to unhook her bra. I could not reach the hooks because of the house dress. She momentarily broke the kiss and offered to remove her house dress. She didn't wait for a response, but there was no way I was going to object.

As she stood up and started to raise the clothing over her head, I was able to get my first glance at her thighs, belly, and the rest of her body. Her panties were the typical granny style white panties. Her bra was white with a little lace accent.

The look on her face said she surprised herself and was a little embarrassed of what she just did. As she said down, I snuggled in to her. I reached around and unhooked her bra releasing her matured breasts. I was not disappointed in anything I was seeing.

Her breasts were heavy and sagged down. They were beautiful breasts, especially for a lady her age. Her nipples were small and light pink in color. The areolas were a little larger than the size of fifty cent coin. I was mesmerized by the sight of her body.

I cupped her right breast in my hand and kissed her nipple. She softly moaned with pleasure as my lips encased her nipple. I felt her body melt into the couch as I pleasured her breast. I continued fondling her breast as I moved my lips to her lips. She opened her mouth as we kissed passionately. Our tongues met while our hands explored each other's body. Things were really getting hot. Our hormones were taking over the situation.

She then asked if I wanted to go to another room. I graciously accepted that offer. We were lying on the couch practically so it took a little while to both get up. I got up first then I helped her get up. Walking down the hall to the other room I was focused on her back side. It was arousing watching her walk-in front of me.

We got to the room and she went ahead and turned on the lamp sitting on the table next to the bed. There she was standing next to the bed with only her white panties on. I wanted to throw her on the bed and have my way with her, but I wanted it to be a little more special than that. I wanted this to last so I could savior as much of her as I could.

I kissed her almost like a wild animal attacking his next meal. I placed my thumbs in the waist of her panties and moved them down to her thighs. I gently sat her on the edge of the bed without removing my lips from hers. I broke from kissing her lips, but worked my lips down her body. I knelt down on the floor and removed her panties from her legs. That was the first time I saw her whole body without clothes on.

I caressed her feet trying to take my time continuing. I was trying to control my natural animalistic behavior. I went from caressing her feet to kissing her feet. My hands worked their way up her legs with my lips following.

As my hands got to her inner thighs, I gently separated them so my kisses could flow easily there. My lips got closer and I could smell the aroma of her most prized possession. I could feel the moisture escaping from her outer lips. My nose was an inch away from her vagina. The scent was intoxicating.

When she realized, I was going to kiss it, she hurried and placed her hand over it. She said her husband had never done that. I told her don't worry and just relax and enjoy the feeling. She relaxed and I kissed her right on her outer lips. Her pubic hair was thinning and still dark with signs of gray. It was very inviting. I kissed her belly and pubic mound to help her relax and feel comfortable. I wanted her to enjoy this as much I was enjoying her.

I felt her body slowly relax as I progressed with kissing her mid-section. I then eased my tongue between her outer lips. The taste was as pleasant as the scent. It only took her a few seconds to enjoy the feeling. She spread her legs so I could have easier access. I took one leg at a time and placed it over my shoulders.

Her breathing was becoming more rapid. She was now moaning louder than the previous whimpers. Her pelvis began thrusting forward as I felt her first orgasm. I kept that up for a few minutes. This was a first for her and I wanted to make sure she remembered the pleasure it brought her. I then kissed all around her pubic mound and gently caressed the area. She was still enjoying the feeling.

She was so beautiful lying there. I stood up and caressed her breasts. I removed my clothes and positioned myself between her legs. I placed my erection on her pubic mound and moved it back and forth over her lips. I carefully eased my erect cock between her lips. Slow and easy I pushed in just a little. She was really wet but yet she was tight. I pushed in a little more and paused giving her time to adjust to the feeling.

I asked if she was okay and she nodded yes. I slowly withdrew my erection and then pushed in a little deeper. Her eyes were closed and she was enjoying the moment. I continued that pattern until my erection was completely encased in her body. Once again, I paused a minute to enjoy the moment. I could tell the position was not the best for her so I asked if she wanted both of us in the bed instead of on the edge of the bed.

She then positioned herself in the middle of her king-sized bed and I climbed in and positioned myself between her legs. I could have stared at her forever as she was such a beautiful site lying there.

I then penetrated her again. I was slowly going in and out of her. Her breathing was becoming more rapid again. Her whimpers were once again turning into moaning. Her pelvis was thrusting forward meeting my body. The rhythm was increasing with each thrust. Ms. Jesse was starting to get louder as she approached another orgasm. Her body tightened up and then became limp as I continued with me penetration.

I could feel myself getting close to orgasm but I wanted to hold off hoping she would have another orgasm and we could orgasm together. Just when I couldn't hold on any longer, Ms. Jesse starting her loud moans again. I felt her body tense and I released my sperm inside of her. We shared our orgasm at the same moment. I was happy to have given her the experience of having an orgasm at the same time. I wanted to make sure I put as much inside of her as I could. I just stayed in that position looking at the glow on her face as I felt her begin to relax once again. Her breathing was slowing getting back to normal. She was speechless.

I then moved my body onto the side of her and wrapped my arm around her. We kissed for a while then I went to the bathroom to get a warm wet towel to clean her a little before she got up from the bed. It was nice sharing that time with her.

We got out the bed and I helped her get dressed. She was telling me how she never experienced anything like that before. She promised the next time she would take care of me how I took care of her. She asked that I be patient and help her because she had never done that before.

I left her house to go home and waited anxiously for the next invite.