Jack's Education Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So what happened next?"

"He was so surprised to find my shorts in his hand that I was able to get back on my feet to face him. I thought I saw a bulge in his pants and paused just a second wondering what he was thinking. That gave him the opportunity he was looking for and he pounced at me, grabbing a handful of my shirt. I tried to pull away and then I heard a tearing sound as my shirt ripped right off, fully exposing my tits! I got mad then because he had succeeded in stripping me down to my panties. I went after him and got a good grip on his shorts and yanked them down. I got my next surprise then because he wore nothing else underneath and his erect dick was waving in my face! I hadn't really seen one that was hard before, so I was kind of surprised at the suddenness of it all. As I paused momentarily, he took advantage of my hesitation and dove at my knees, pulling me to the floor in one swift move."

As Jack listened to Angela's story he was getting turned on again and his dick had become as hard as it was before. Angela smiled at him and reached for his shaft, stroking it gently as she continued her story.

"As we sprawled on the floor his mouth collided with my panty-clad pussy and I felt such a rush of moisture down there that I thought I had peed myself. His mouth felt real good down there and I ground my pubes into his face. Even so, I was not prepared for what happened next. He had turned a bright shade of red, whether from excitement or embarrassment I wasn't sure. When he lifted up his face from the outside of my panties, he launched himself at me and laid on top of me pinning me to the floor, and I could feel his dick pressing up against my belly. I really wanted to find out what his cock felt like to touch and reached down to take hold of it, wriggling my hips away from him to get a better angle at it. I was so surprised at how it felt, so hard yet so velvety and kind of lumpy too. He put his hand on the damp patch on my panties then he pulled them aside and plunged his thumb into my cunt. I started moving my hips almost as a reaction to the sudden intrusion and then before I knew what was happening he had grabbed and flipped my on my belly. I tried to get up, but only got on my hands and knees before I was shocked to feel him pulling my panties down to my knees. I was still recovering from this surprise when I got another bigger one! I felt him probing at my pussy with his hand and then I felt him push his prick into me! He pushed harder and I could feel him go all the way in. I guess in a way he was raping me but I was powerless to stop him and anyway I wasn't sure I wanted to because I was excited too. I felt him push his hardness deep inside me and when he started thrusting into me I screamed out loud, because it felt like nothing I had ever felt before. I don't know if it was his first time or not but he didn't last more than a few strokes and within seconds I felt his dick pulsing inside me as it exploded with his load of hot cum!"

"No shit! So what happened then?"

"Nothing much right then. His cock got soft kinda quick and it plopped out of me. I grabbed the remains of my shirt and started cleaning myself up and he just lay there watching me, ogling my tits, with the both of us unable to speak. Then all hell broke loose! His mother, my aunt, came into the room shrieking, "What the hell is going on in here?" She had gone out shopping earlier and I guess we never realized that she had come back home. There I was lying on the floor completely naked, while her son, equally naked, was standing over me, his cock still dripping cum! It was kinda hard to deny what had been going on, especially she had obviously heard my screams! She grabbed Justin by the arm and pulled him, still naked, out of the room, telling me, "I'll deal with you later, young lady!" I could hear her really giving him a tongue-lashing in the bathroom, and then I heard the shower turn on. She came back into my room to give me a piece of her mind, and I tried to get her to believe that we were only having some harmless fun! I don't think she believed a word of what I was saying. Anyway, long story short, I never saw Justin again that summer, so I never got to ask him how it felt. I would have liked to find out what possessed him to fuck me like that, but never got the chance, because they moved to Canada before the end of the year."

Jack was feeling really horny now and said softly, "Well, if you want to feel mine again, I'm ready!"

"Oh, I can see that! Got you excited, huh?"

"In spades! Come here, you little temptress!"

"Willingly! Do you want me to tell you what I want this time?"

"Yes! I want to hear it from your lips!"

"OK then. I want you to fuck me from behind, fuck me as hard and fast as your beautiful cock can go, fuck me until I come, fuck me until I scream, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!"

Jack grinned at her as he said, "Well, that's the best offer I've had today!"

Angela laughed and kissed him. "OK, big boy, less talk, more action!" she taunted as she flipped herself over on to her hands and knees, her ass in the air and her head on the bed. Jack held his dick in his hand and positioned the head against Angela's clit, teasing it into erection. Angela started moaning while moving her ass back and forth up against Jack's prick until the head insinuated itself between her pussy lips. She continued to move in such a way that only the head was going in and out. Gradually her movement became more deliberate and deeper until Jack could resist no more and met her with one deep thrust to the hilt. She screamed with pleasure at the sudden move and rose up on to her elbows, still moving but more and more furiously. She didn't change positions at all but picked up the pace of her rhythm. With a sudden movement, she pushed very hard back against Jack and once again he was all the way in her to the hilt. In a short spasm, she threw her head back and screamed, "Oh, fuck! Fuck me, Jack! Oh, please fuck me!" Now Jack began to thrust harder and faster, and again Angela screamed, "Harder, harder, fuck me harder! Oh, fuck!" After a few more hard thrusts Jack felt that his climax was getting near, so he grabbed her hips and pushed as hard as he could. Angela could feel him tensing, so she realized he was about to come and moaned, "Come on, baby, fuck me hard! Make me come right now! Come for me, my baby!" Jack thrust as hard as could a couple more times and then his entire body tensed, and he came in one final, deep thrust, the head of his cock touching her cervix as his cum poured out in spurt after spurt. Angela was still screaming, desperately pushing her ass back against him, trying to get him even deeper inside her as she came and came in waves of ecstasy. Jack held in position for several seconds, luxuriating in the post-orgasmic feelings. Angela finally eased her body forward to lie flat on the bed, eyes closed, and one cheek comfortably against the pillow, catching her breath from the final fury. The movement forward finally separated Jack's softening dick from her pussy and he slowly eased himself to lie down behind her as she turned on her side, holding her from behind with his flaccid cock nestled between her ass cheeks.

After he had regained his breath enough to speak, Jack whispered in her ear, "Was that what you wanted?"

Angela gave a little giggle, and replied, "Yeah, that was fantastic!"

"So you want some more?"

"Yes, I want plenty more! But let me rest a little while first. Just hold me tight, it feels just right!" They held each other and fell asleep in each other's arms, dreaming sweet dreams.

Jack awoke with a start as sunlight was streaming through the window and saw that the bedside clock showed that it was almost five. He turned to wake Angela and saw she was gone. He jumped up and hurriedly pulled on his clothes, and was about to open the door, when he heard voices coming from downstairs. A moment or two later Angela came in the room, holding a finger against her lips indicating for Jack to be silent. She closed the door behind her and came over to him and whispered, "My parents came back early! I don't want them to know you're here, or I'll be in big trouble!"

"How can I leave without them knowing?" whispered Jack. "And I gotta go real soon or I'll be in trouble myself!"

"How about I try to keep them occupied while you sneak out?"

"Bit risky, isn't it? Why don't you tell them I stopped by and had to use the bathroom?"

"OK, let's do this. We'll go downstairs quietly and I'll let you out. If they see us I'll tell them you were using the bathroom."

"Deal! Let's go! But, Angela, I had the greatest time! Let's do it again soon, OK?"

"OK! I can't wait! See you at school tomorrow." They kissed and then Angela led him downstairs and out of the front door without incident. Jack breathed a sigh of relief and headed for home.

In the next episode we find out what is happening back at Jack's house.

12