Jack's First Job Ch. 03

Story Info
Jack Fucks his Boss at Work.
2.6k words
4.49
42.6k
31

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,543 Followers

The next month flew in for Jack; he got involved in a computer upgrade at the home. All the records had to be updated and then, for security to be backed on to two Cloud data-banks. One morning Jean had told this was going to happen, a company had tendered for it and we're charging tens of thousands to do the work. Jean was worried as she hadn't budgeted for this and new expensive kitchen equipment had been ordered.

Jack had looked at it then said, "Jean, I can do this for you, it won't cost a penny, you can use Microsoft One Drive and Dropbox as your additional back up, this company is taking you for a mug."

Jean was so relieved, she planned and budgeted for every expense, this had worried her. Jack had set it up in a matter of days but checking it regularly to make sure that everything was working correctly.

Jack was seeing Clare at least twice a week, sometimes three times a week. They used Jack's workshop; Jack could lock the door, ensuring them privacy. Clare was happy with this but her big worry, for some reason was getting caught. Mum was working hard; she had been to a seminar one weekend, she had prepared meals for Jack; all he needed to do was heat them. Mum was now only wearing leggings in the house. She had bought several new ones in different colours; they were all very tight. It excited Jack to see her long sex slit daily. Jack also noticed her vulva was much more distinct; he was sure mum wasn't wearing any panties as when June wore leggings with no panties her sex slit was far more pronounced.

Jack had been working closely with Jean during the computer update they had flirted a lot. Jack was a little apprehensive with Jean, he was worried in case mum got to hear about it as mum was being paid a sizeable retainer from the home. Jean also kept referring to her late husband and how she was alone now. Jack had decided not to make any moves towards Jean; if she moved in his direction, then he would play it by ear.

One morning Jean told Jack that her computer at home wasn't working, everything was working slowly and she had no Internet. Jack had to backwash the filters on the pool and Jacuzzi. After he had done this, they went to Jean's house on the estate. As Jack was checking her system, Jean made them a coffee. Jean had twenty-four tabs open in her browser. She seemed to like port as eight of the tabs were on port sites. They were all on films about younger men and older women. There were also tabs open on dating and role-playing sites. Jean was using the username of bigbreastedmature on all the sites. Jack closed all the tabs. Jean told him her iPad and phone had no Internet as well.

Jack then shut down and restarted the laptop. He switched off the WiFi router; he kept it off for two minutes. Her laptop and Internet were now working correctly. He told Jean to shut down her iPad then restart it, and it would be working too. Jean did this, and everything was okay.

Jean then cuddled Jack, she pulled him close to her, he could feel her pushing her tits against him, it felt good, Jean said, "Jack, thank you so much, it was very frustrating last night when I couldn't get online, it was a big miss for me as I get so bored in the evening that I now spend so much time online. You fixed it so quickly; my late husband would have taken days to fix it."

Jean was still holding Jack tightly, but now he could feel her pushing her vulva against his leg, Jack pushed back against her a little, his cock was now standing to attention, Jack said, "Jean, I'm so happy that I was able to help you, it would be better in the evening after you are finished with your computers to switch them off then you are resetting them every day. I think that you miss your husband a lot."

"I do, and I don't, he was ten years older than me, latterly, he wasn't very active, and I suffered a lot because of this, five years before he passed away we had separate bedrooms, having my own space helped me a lot."

Jean's mouth was two inches from Jack's mouth; Jean leaned forward, she then buried her tongue in Jack's mouth as her hand went down to Jack's groin, she found his erect cock then started stroking it, Jack said, "Jean, that feels so good, if we do anything it must be our secret, my mum would never forgive me if she ever found out."

Jean had found Jack's heavy balls and was now massaging them beautifully, Jean said, "Jack, it will be our secret, your mum will never know, you can trust me, your cock feels so good, can I take him out and play with him?"

Jack nodded his approval as he unbuttoned Jean's blouse. Jean quickly had Jack naked; she led him to the couch then went down on him, her lips and tongue going everywhere. Jack soon had Jean naked; she had a voluptuous body; she was in remarkable condition for her age. Jack was enjoying how Jean was sucking him; he was in two minds whether to 69 with her or not. Her cunt was very wet; she had a beautifully smooth and swollen vulva; it looked so appealing. Jack decided to let Jean do the work; Jack said, "Jean, I love how you suck my cock, you've made me so hard. I think it would be better if you went on top for our first time then you'll get to know my cock and be able to control how much of him that you want to take, would you like to go on top?"

"Jack, I'd love that, I haven't had a cock for such a long time, your cock is massive, it's so long and thick, the head is like a big mushroom, I watch a lot of porn, and I've never seen one as big, yes please, I would love to go on top."

Jack smiled, she is honest with the porn, then said, "Super Jean, do you want to do me on the floor in the cowgirl position, or I can sit on that chair then you can fuck me on the chair?"

Jean replied, "Let's do it on the chair Jack, I've never done it on a chair before, but I have watched films of it being done, and it looked so good, your cock looks so big."

Jack then sat in a chair, Jean squatted over him, holding his massive cock at the base of his cock. She ran the bulbous head inside her cunt lips up and down three times then slid his cock inside her hungry cunt, she took the full length with her first push, she soon had a great rhythm going, she was a gripper with powerful cunt muscles. Jean said, "Jack, it's amazing, the head of your cock is hitting my cervix, I feel filled, how's it for you? I can go faster if you want?"

Jack replied, "Jean, it's wonderful; keep doing what your doing, go faster when you think you are going to cum."

Jack was stroking Jean's clit as she rode him, she was reasonable and in complete control, he up and down circular movement. Then Jean's pace started to increase; she was going faster and harder, Jack said, "Cum for me Jean, let me feel your hot cum on my cock, I'm close too, make me cum, let's cum together."

Three minutes later they both climaxed within seconds of each other. Jean leaned forward and kissed Jack; they kissed for a couple of minutes then Jean said, "I needed that Jack, it's been so long, I'd like to see you again, would you like that?"

Jack replied, "That would be good, but I don't think that it would be a good idea all the time, my workshop has a lounge area but no bed, we could use there?"

"Jack, next door to your workshop there's an ensuite bedroom, we stopped using it as it's too far away from the main building, I haven't been in it for ages, it will probably need a lick of paint, we can look at it when we go back to the home."

They then dressed and went to the building Jean had spoken about. It needed a lick of paint and airing; it was ideal for what Jean and Jack wanted it for. Jean phoned the painter, who arrived five minutes later. It was a three-day job; he would have it finished by Friday. After he had left, Jean asked, "Jack, are you going to the pub on Friday night for Carol's retirement party?"

Carol was an auxiliary nurse who was very popular. She was now sixty-five and going to retire. Jack replied, "I'll go for some supper, but I won't stay late as I've to go to the University on Saturday morning. Jean, if the rooms finished on Friday then we can use it on Monday, is Monday good for you?"

"Jack, any day is good for me. You are right with Carol's do, somebody could see us then the tongues would be wagging, we don't need gossip, but this place will be ideal. Can you change the lock? Then we could never be disturbed; it's on the home system and can be opened with a Master key."

Jack said he would change the lock. The rest of the week flew past. Jack didn't tell Clare about the room; he wanted the work done first. Over dinner, one-night mum told Jack that she wanted to contribute to money that was being collected for Carol, mum had worked with her for years and had a very high opinion of her. Many of the residents had contributed as well. Jean had a sizeable amount of money collected for Carol; it was almost five hundred pounds. It was decided to give Carol the cash rather than a gift so she could spend the money as she saw fit.

Mum had told Jack that she was off on Friday, she would drive Jack to the pub, she wanted to speak to Carol, she would also pick Jack up, that would allow him to drink and not drive. Mum was always wearing the leggings in the house; Jack loved this; he never said a word or made any comments; he just enjoyed mum wearing them.

On Friday evening mum drove Jack to the pub, there were forty people there, they arrived at seven, the meal was to be served at seven-thirty, mum spoke with Carol then was chatting with so many people, she knew so many people. Just before she left at seven-thirty, mum said to Jack, "Jack, call me when you're ready to leave, I'll get you outside as they'll all be drunk and I don't want to come back inside as I've already done my bit."

Mum left, Jack thought that it was kind of her to come in. She had looked good in a smart business suit; it was also good that she had spent some time there. The meal was served, as usual for the pub; the food was excellent. Then the speeches and presentation started; it was moving as so many people liked Carol. Jean presented Carol with a cheque for one thousand pounds; Jack wondered where the additional money had come from. Carol was over the moon; there were tears in her eyes. It soon quietened down; people were leaving; it had been a great night for Carol. Jean had made eye contact with Jack during the evening; he had acknowledged it but hadn't done anything. Jack then phoned mum; Jack stood outside, mum arrived two minutes later. Jack told her about the thousand pounds. Mum asked how the meal was; Jack said to her that it was excellent, then Jack said, "Mum, are you off next Friday?"

"I am Jack. Why?"

"I get paid, and we have a dinner date, have you forgotten?"

Mum smiled then said, "Jack, I've been thinking about it since you first mentioned it. That's a month you have been working; you have maybe three or four weeks then you're back to University. You haven't had a holiday, and you're working hard, I would rather you spent the money on yourself."

Mum had just parked her car outside the house; Jack didn't reply immediately; they went into the house. Jack got two glasses of wine then they sat together on the sofa. Mum said, "I need this."

As they walked into the house, Jack noticed mum was wearing new cream leggings; they were very tight, he also noticed that she wasn't wearing a bra, was this deliberate? She had always worn a bra in the house before; her enormous tits looked terrific, Jack said, "Mum, you're missing the point, it's my first wage, I want to invite you out for dinner as my way of saying thank you for all that you have done for me. Jean is happy with what I'm doing; she told me the water in the pool and Jacuzzi has never sparkled so much before. She has offered me a Saturday and Sunday job when I go back to University, I've accepted as it will save you giving me money and it means I'll have a little income of my own. I know that it's my final year. I must attend all lectures until Christmas, that's important. Next year, until my finals it is all revision. I'm confident about it; my diagnostic skills are excellent, thanks to you, even my professor says that I have a talent for it. Mum, can we go out next Friday night for dinner, if so, where do you want to go?"

Mum's glass was empty; Jack topped both glasses up. Mum smiled and said, "Jack, I checked the menus in the pub tonight, their food, especially their steaks are excellent. I saw that they do a Chateaubriand. I want to share one with you. Their wines are also good. If the weather is good then we will walk, it's only five minutes, if it's raining then we get a taxi, and I pay for the taxi. These are my terms and conditions; if you accept them, then we'll do it, to be honest, I'm looking forward to it."

Jack smiled then said, "Great mum, we'll do it."

They sat talking about Jack's work, both at the home and University, mum was happy about his working at the home. Mum did a Saturday surgery at the home, and she said that she would ask Jean if Jack could sit in on this. Mum went to the bathroom; Jack noticed her tits wobble; her nipples were also hard. Her ass looked so good and firm; Jack decided that it was time that he was in bed before he said or did anything silly or stupid.

Mum came back; she sat very close to Jack. Jack said, "Mum, we were both up early this morning; it's maybe time that we went to bed?"

Mum squeezed Jack's hand then said, "Jack, I'm so happy that we had our chat, I'm looking forward to next Friday, I'm pleased we are going to the pub, I'll buy a new outfit for next week. Thank you for inviting me."

Mum leaned forward; their mouths met, they tongue kissed, they kissed for several minutes, the kisses were tender, affectionate and loving. Both of them were exploring the other bodies; Jack found his mum's left breast, it was more than a handful, he teased her hard nipple, mum loved it, she purred with pleasure. Something made Jack stop, he said, "Mum, I think that I'd better go to bed."

He then went to his bedroom; he regretted leaving until he fell asleep.


Jack1107
Jack1107
3,543 Followers